Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thank you OllyT for realising them early. Please I don’t want to see hard time just because David is. Love your writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

just boring

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Here is my theory about 9 months. It's a red herring to make us think about a baby. In chapter 2 or 3, Becky said only difference between me and MP is that she has money and this prison. She added they are alike in so many ways. Becky needs the extra time to build some kind of play space or dungeon, probably with the help of MP and others at the casino. Their property and space has been a constant theme from first series. When David finally gets out, he is going to continue to be restrained at home, serving all the women, especially Becky! Perhaps author's next book details next five years of their relationship? He may end up enslaved because of the casino stuff too. Could this be right? OllyT some nice chapters here. Parts about the women's enjoyment, whether psychological or physical, is great. Thank you for all your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

David should be is a cock cage -- a tiny one. He shouldn't even be allowed the enjoyment of an erection. And if he cums like that, it should be just semen dribbling out of a small flaccid penis. Why in the world allow the boy his erections -- makes no sense!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story and thank you for posting earlier :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

they are all a bunch of sadistic cunts when he gets out and sees Becky when he gets close enough time to punch her in the face and get rid of the whore as she is the cause of all his troubles

AssshAssshabout 2 years ago

He must get more ass and pussy to eat!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

In reality, at this point he’d just be going through the motions. He wouldn’t be constantly erect and dripping. He’d now know the rules and just sleepwalk through them. Mentally, much like the reader, he’d expect nothing but the worst, be it news, comments, food, treatment, whatever. He’d be past the point of them being able to shock or disappoint him. And they’d get bored of it all too. But, keep on keeping on author. No horse too dead to beat.

Al_AnonAl_Anonabout 2 years ago

Anonymous (uh, the one before 'Asssh')

Yes, they are sadistic cunts. That is kinda the whole point of this 35+ part series. The women are cruel, manipulative sadists & David is, at most, an innocent reluctant masochist. Some people get off on that. Others, apparently, prefer to blueball themselves in anticipation of some last minute revenge that'll probably never happen. To each their own.

Robin_WildeRobin_Wildeabout 2 years ago

Wonderful! Just the sort of sadistic mindfuck I've been waiting for. I loved the sex-and-pain of the caning, but also the party atmosphere among the watchers. David's increasing arousal as the caning progresses reminds us that he is, after all, a masochist, and his humiliating hands-free orgasm after Izabella's tease is the perfect ending to a perfect day. Ah, and now two wonderful days with sweet, loving Elena. I can hardly wait. Speaking of, I'm glad of the three-day interval in the last couple of installments and hope you keep it up. Three days works very well for me: I devour the story as soon as you post your newest chapter, and the following day I reread it and usually look back over a few previous chapters. That gives me a day to muse and fantasize about what comes (or in David's case, doesn't come) next just in time to be nice and primed for the next installment. Cheers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous