Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It would be great if each chapter could be longer especially with how infrequent the releases are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

More bullshit promises of a reward. She hasn’t kept that promise yet. She won’t this time either. Of course, she shouldn’t even have the opportunity to, but clearly he’s still the biggest pussy ever written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

How many parts are there in this book “foolish choices”

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This could be a real turning point for David when he finally accepts that it’s over between and them and stops caring.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

David going to smarten up and get rid of the whore he calls a wife she has caused him a lot of pain and suffering time to get rid of the slut and maybe time to rebel in this cell and tell the old whore running the place to shove her bricks up her ass and quit moving them he will soon be getting used to the cane so what is the difference i hope you have David win in the end you have a good story going keep up the good work

william48william48about 2 years ago

I am sad that you wasted so much precious space with the back story. If anyone has got this far in the story then they know all that.

I am losing faith in David ever growing a pair and saving himself from the inevitable disaster but Becky the bitch is living up to my hopes

FutafemdomFutafemdomabout 2 years ago

I know it's like creative license and he seems to enjoy this or whatever. And, in a temporary situation it is hot, but I really hopes this ends with Becky getting her comeuppance, David finding boundaries, and if need be David finding a woman who knows how to play better. Honestly could you let us know if it ever goes that way? I really don't want to stay around if it doesn't

xIntrusionxxIntrusionxabout 2 years ago

I get that the book has been written at this point, but I have to say I’m a bit exhausted of the prison arc by this point.

It was solid, it served its purpose, but it’s only 2/3 done and it’s feeling long at this point.

I’ll keep reading because I’m addicting to knowing how this will play out, but I’m just itching to see him free again and able to actually live a life instead of being trapped because of what was quite frankly a nonsense start.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I really hope David ditches Becky. This story is becoming hard and unsatisfying to read. What went from a seemingly fun and loving relationship spiralled into a pretty sadistic power trip for Becky. Reading David receive literally not a thing through each part of their story just wore thin. And honestly this chapter just kinda tipped the scales. I was all in for their “game” but now David is in a prison for a sentence that was Becky’s fault and is being quite literally tortured while she tells him to his face she has something good with another guy and they are gonna be on vacation while he does labour. The game went so sour and I really really hope David gets a happy ending where he gets back at her and has a good life because his character is so pitiful I probably won’t return to this story for quite a while until I can see the final chapter to see if something good finally happens then I would read the rest. It’s honestly a little to sick to continue reading until then. So much potential in their story until becky became a horrid gross thing out of left field.

AssshAssshabout 2 years ago

This just getting sad it was supposed to be a game but his life is destroyed now friends family evrything.

Secondly Becky never told David about josh in advance and neither had David's permission when he bought that chick from casino Becky punished him because he hid the fact and this must be Becky's turn.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous