David and Becky - Foolish Choices Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OllyT
OllyT
315 Followers

"Ooh, David, it's only been an extra two and a half months extra so far. Six months extra is almost three times that."

"Less than two minutes Mr. Emerson. The gamble I have presented to you is on offer just this once."

Sensing I was reaching a decision, Becky whispered again in my ear: "Think carefully, David. No influence from any of us. Whatever you choose will really happen, you know that. It could be another six long months of suffering for you, of missing out on this." She gently wrapped her hand around my penis and kissed my cheek with her soft lips. "Or you could get this tonight." I almost melted with lustful desire.

"Fifty five seconds." Madam Popescu was looking at her watch.

"Ohhh, Becky. I don't know."

"Forty seconds."

I looked into her eyes, I wanted to wrap my hands around her and pull her into my naked body, but my hands were secure behind my back.

"Twenty five seconds, Mr. Emerson." Her words were spoken with urgency.

What was I to do? Reject the gamble and stay for the original three weeks, or gamble on going home now or staying maybe six months.

"Fifteen seconds!"

My eyes locked onto Madam Popescu who looked back at me with no expression. Three of the envelopes weren't too bad, There was only one in four chance of picking the six months.

Then she began to count: "Eight ... seven ... six ... five ..."

I had to act.

"Four ... Three ..."

"I'll do it!"

Becky breathed in with excitement and returned to her seat. Madam Popescu's face almost broke into a grin. There was a general gasp in the office as even the guards surrounding me reacted. Every reaction from them felt positive, the emotion in the room seemed to rise and my heart began to beat faster. My penis was rock hard and close to spilling its load and I was desperate for relief like never before.

It was Madam Popescu who was first to respond. "This is going to be a momentous day in your life, Mr Emerson, as it could be the day you give up an additional six months of your life. But I think I speak for all here when I say we are all pleased with your brave decision and anxious to see the outcome of this gamble you are taking. You may still be leaving this prison within the hour, or you may be returning to your cell. Just based on which envelope you choose."

Had I done the right thing? My brain said no, but my penis, remaining rigid, said yes.

"For this to be done legally, for any early release or increase in a custodial sentence, specific reasons must be logged with the criminal bureau why decisions have been made. Just in case you choose the envelope that increases your time here beyond your original sentence, I must conduct this parole evaluation meeting according to the law of Siskovia Province. In other words, I will ask the guards if there is anything about your behaviour I need to take into account. If any reported misbehaviour needs to be considered, my decision as to whether it should be overlooked or re-sentencing applied, my decision will be determined by what is written on the document you randomly choose."

"Misbehaviour?"

"Don't worry, it will all take place in here with the people who are in attendance. You may deny any charges of misbehaviour, but as the ladies present will form the jury and I act as judge, your fate will be only according to your selection. Early release is still an option which I will take if that is the envelope you choose."

"Ok," I answered, tentatively.

The four envelopes were opened by Madam Popescu and the paperwork removed. She handed them to Madam Justyna who had stepped forward to receive them. She came over to me and held each one for me to read.

"As you can see, Mr. Emerson, there is no trick here. You are not being deceived in any way with regard to the content of each of these. One of them is an early release authorisation with today's date. The others have: early release denied, original sentence applies - additional three weeks - additional six months. Is everything acceptable?"

"Yes, Madam Popescu, everything looks fair." What was so fair about it? I was about to be accused of something I hadn't done, found guilty, then sentenced. Three of the options looked ok or very good, but the other? Six months! That looked tough, but I was fearfully excited by what was about to happen.

I watched as she placed each court order into the separate, identical envelopes in a manner that I could clearly see. She sealed them before rearranging their positions. She took out a marker pen and wrote in bold figures, the numbers one to four on each envelope. I couldn't tell which was which. She placed them down side by side with the numbers face up on her desk.

"Very well! As you saw, all the court orders were already signed. You have chosen to accept the terms contained in the envelope you pick. I remind you, the one you select will become legally binding in Siskovian law. The other three will be destroyed."

Her words were terrifying, but the adrenalin was flowing inside me. "Yes, Madam Popescu," I said.

Becky had remained silent since I'd accepted the gamble, and when I caught her eye once more, her cheeks were flushed and I knew how aroused she was, I had seen that look so many times before and I knew it was going to be either me or Josh who was going to enjoy an almighty sexual experience later today. The odds were heavily in his favour that I wouldn't be going home today and that drove me wild with frustration and excitement.

"This court is in session," announced Madam Popescu. She then addressed the rest of the room: "Do any of the prisoner's guards have anything to say which may interest this court before a decision on early release is made?"

Izabela raised her hand.

"Please speak, Madam Izabela?"

"There is an incident you may wish to consider, Madam Popescu. It happened months ago just after the prisoner was caned. I went into his cell to check on him and tend to his wounds. He was sexually aroused and he made an improper suggestion to me that I strip naked and give him relief by my hand. I was disgusted but felt sorry for him so I did not report the incident at the time."

"That is something that does need consideration," Madam Popescu said, not sounding too shocked. "Mr Emerson, a report of gross sexual misconduct towards your guard, Madam Izabela has been raised. Have you anything to say?"

"Madam Popescu," I said, shocked at the blatant lie. Even though I knew it was all fabricated to make the trial legal, I was still frustrated that such a false accusation had been made. "It did not happen anything like that. Madam Izabela took off her clothes without me asking. She sat on my face, I had no choice but to let her. She didn't give me hand relief, she touched me, that was all. But she forced me to give her an orgasm with my tongue. I didn't ask her to do it."

"Madam Izabela, your response?" Madam Popescu said, looking questioningly at her.

Madam Izabela had moved to stand beside Madam Popescu's desk. She looked at me with a smirk on her gorgeous face that made my cock throb with desire. "The prisoner is lying. It did not happen the way he says. What I said was the truth; he asked me to strip naked and stroke his cock to orgasm. It is not allowed to give pleasure to prisoners. I refused."

"Thank you, Madam Izabela. Is there anything else?" She looked around the room and was met with silence.

She looked at me with a faint smile on her face. She was thoroughly enjoying herself; so like Becky for her cruel games. "Mr. Emerson, before you there are four envelopes numbered one to four. If you would kindly choose one of those envelopes, I will open it. Once I have read the contents, I will inform you of my decision regarding Madam Izabela's report regarding your behaviour. I may still grant early release, or I may decide to enforce the original sentence, or I may decide additional punishment should be imposed."

This was it, one chance in four of going home now, three chances that I'd be back in my cell within minutes. I looked at them all, trying to see through the envelopes to sense which of them had the best result. It didn't matter which number I picked; it was so random. For my freedom to hang in the balance based on me picking a number from one to four was ludicrous.

"Number one!" I said boldly.

Madam Popescu took the envelope and opened it slowly. The four ladies and myself watched with anticipation. To them, the result had nowhere near the implication it would have for me. My penis twitched as the contract was removed. Madam Popescu looked at it showing no emotion on her face.

She looked up at me. "Mr. Emerson, I have considered Madam Izabela's report that you made a lewd request of her as she went about her normal duties in a professional manner. And it is because of this behaviour that I withdraw the offer of early release and instead, increase your original sentence by six months."

The three guards shrieked with delight. Becky momentarily looked shocked, but quickly recovered to give me a sad smile. Madam Popescu stared at me with not a flicker of emotion. As her words echoed around my head, I felt my legs weaken and I dropped to my knees. I was totally stunned.

"Mr Emerson ... somebody, please attend to him," I heard Madam Popescu say.

I was too weak to stand and I quickly felt a hand under my arm trying to lift me to an upright kneeling position, it was Becky. Gabriela was also kneeling at my other side also gripping my arm.

"David, I'm so sorry, are you ok? Please try and stand up." Becky was trying to lift me, but my legs felt so weak and I was shaking.

"Is he alright? Nalina, would you get the prisoner some water," Madam Popescu said.

By the time I found some strength in my legs to attempt standing with the support of Becky and Gabriela, Nalina Radu had returned to give Becky the glass of water which she put to my lips. My arms were still behind my back.

"Have you regained your composure, Mr Emerson?" Madam Popescu asked.

"Yes," I answered. I felt like crying.

"If you are sure you are ok, I will offer you the chance to respond to the decision of the court."

I looked at her from my position in the centre of the room; Becky and Gabriela were still standing beside me, Becky with her hand on my back. "Madam Popescu," I began, shakily, "six months is far too long. Six months in prison for something we all know I did not do. It is so unfair."

"You knew exactly what the risk was, Mr. Emerson. Had you chosen the envelope allowing you to leave three weeks early, would you have complained?"

"Becky, I can't stay here for that long." The enemy was by best hope again.

"You will have to, David. It was a risk you knew you were taking. There's nothing to do but accept the decision just as you agreed."

My penis was growing again as I considered the injustice I had been subjected to. And as a wave of lustful frustration suddenly engulfed me, my penis reached full erection, throbbing with an unquenchable ache. A deep desire to debase myself beyond the humiliation I was already drowning in rose inside me; in front of these beautiful, sadistic, triumphant, gloating women I wanted to display my utter submission. I needed to give them all I could offer them, and I had to do it before I spilled my emission from my neglected penis.

"Madam Popescu, may I please beg something from you?"

"Mr. Emerson, certainly you may beg, if it helps you come to terms with what is before you. But I remind you, your life in this prison will remain unaltered; you will be treated just the same as before."

"I fully accept that, Madam Popescu, but I wish to confess something." I felt Becky's hand on my back reach up to my shoulder and she squeezed her hand, I can only think in support.

Madam Popescu looked curiously at me. "Very well. What is it?"

"On the first day I arrived, twelve months ago, I was so aroused when I was put in my cell, I couldn't help myself and I masturbated. I managed to hide what I did and it wasn't picked up on any of the cameras."

The flicker of a smile could be detected on Madam Popescu's face and her lips parted. Miss Radu, who had now returned to her position behind her boss, opened her mouth in joyful shock. She was a girl who never hid her true feelings and she knew the severity of punishment that my admission would bring upon me.

"You have been very brave to confess to breaking one of the strictest rules of my prison knowing the penalty for such an offence. To make such a confession, you are, in effect, volunteering for a judicial caning."

"I know, Madam Popescu." My penis was almost reaching the point of no return.

"Very well, Mr Emerson, but I have to tell you, not even voluntary confessions lessen the punishments I award. Therefore, for breaking the rules by masturbating, you will be given a judicial caning of sixty strokes followed by four days of hard labour. Do you understand what I have just ordered as your punishment?"

"Yes, Madam Popescu."

"Sixty strokes of the cane on your bare bottom, which I will deliver full force in full view of an audience of ladies."

I expected my penis to erupt with another ruined ejaculation, but the feeling never quite reached the point. I looked into the cruel, gleaming eyes of Madam Popescu and I again felt like crying, but all my emotions were in turmoil. What had I done? Exactly the same thing I did three months ago; my extreme arousal when put in such positions of submission was my downfall, I couldn't resist putting myself in such risky situations, it turned me on so much. Then, I'd volunteered for an extra three months imprisonment, with a beating from the guards using the paddle whip. Now, I'd practically volunteered for an extra six months imprisonment and sixty strokes of the cane. My life seemed full of foolish choices.

"Becky ..." I pleaded.

"Madam Justyna, will you take the prisoner back to his cell."

"Yes, Madam Popescu," Justyna said, enthusiastically stepping forward to remove my ankle chain from the floor bolt.

"I am going to enjoy having you here with us for another six months," said Madam Popescu.

Coming next in chapter 13: I receive my third judicial caning on the day that should have been my first day home.

OllyT
OllyT
315 Followers
12