All Comments on 'David and Becky - Resolution Ch. 07'

by OllyT

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you, OllyT, for continuing to tease us throughout this epic story. A few short chapters ago, I held Becky to be the devil incarnate and desperately wanted David to break free. Now I find myself slipping down the slope with him again both hoping and fearing that he gets what he truly wants. In the end, I am resolving to let David be David and be satisfied with his choice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh geez ~ here we go again. 3 months down the road he'll be back in full swing with Becky, Gina and Liam and in 12 months he'll do something stupid, or Becky and Gina will trick him into something, and he'll be back in the prison for another year and a year. Now it's starting to get too repetitive and too depressing. Let the guy grow a set of balls and assert himself, either Becky AND Gina agree to allow him to cane them both or he wants both of them out of his life forever. Then let him REALLY go to town on their bare asses, breasts, nipples, and pussies. Let him get off on being the sadist! That would make for an interesting read!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

> "Look, David, me and her have talked and talked about all that crap that went on. For fuck's sake, she ruined the last three days of my holiday with Liam talking about how much she's missing you. She's desperate to get you back ..."

Hope this gets acknowledged but she is straight up lying here. He was away in prison for 18 months but she misses him now that he’s been free for a couple of weeks. She did absolutely everything she could to increase the length of his sentence from directly asking him to increase it to tricking him into losing a bet. The opposite of love is indifference and at no point in the prison saga did she ever Indicate she missed him. She didn’t even bother to come and see him that often.

I hope this isn’t poor writing and OllyT is wanting to pretend she was someone different than what she was. Although it may well just be Gina gaslighting him in which case I hope it gets acknowledged later on. If so I apologise for accusing you of poor writing OllyT. I get Becky needs redemption but she needs to be the same person she’s always been and show contrition. Which she hasn’t.

ABIIIIABIIIIover 1 year ago

Wow! Just wow!! I did imagine that the local Casavana-like facility might enter the story. I just did not anticipate it making its appearance in this way -- not at all. So well written. Your command of the art of prose is stunning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please don't let him go back to the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good one, this is the turn i desired!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Such an amazing story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I thought you might make half of a man out of him but no just another worthless wimp to bad it could have been a good revenge story against Becky Gina Josh and all the whores at the prison not worthwhile reading this crap anymore .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh FFS not again, honestly I finally give up on this shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I totally agree with Anonymous that wanted to cane Becky and Gina. A little more depth; I'd have him tell the two of them it has to be both together or they are out of his life forever and he looks elsewhere for his kink. Chain them up naked next to each other and maybe even have Liam tied naked to a chair in front of the women. Flog, whip, crop, strap and slap them front and back for about 45 minutes. Have them begging and crying. Then have David take the cain and tell Gina she is going to get 60 strokes, just like he received in prison. Have him channel his dislike for her due to all she's done to him along with her smug attitude and cane her mercilessly. Rest after 30 strokes and listen to her wail and scream. Finish the last 30 and make sure her ass is a bloody mess, maybe have her pass out and hang from the chains. If Liam tries to verbally intercede let him receive a severe stroke across his penis and another across his balls. Release Gina to the ground as he locks a collar around her neck and chains her to the floor. Then let him direct his attention to Becky as she sobs uncontrollably after watching what he did to Gina and listen to her beg and beg for mercy. At that point please give David a set of balls and let him get right up in her face and have him describe how brutal his time in prison had been. Tell her as much pain as she is in now after the whipping etc now she will know the unbelievable agony 60 strokes of the cain will be for her. Draw it out and let him cleanse his soul through her pain. When she is bloodied and beaten, and Gina is beginning to come around, tell them he wants to do it again to them in 60 days so they too will be able to live his nightmare. Have him release one of Liam's hands, toss him the keys to their locks and have him release them once he's left. Let him walk out with his head held high for a change.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think I'm done,it's just not understandable for david not to divorce Becky she doesn't care for him. How was this not all planned first Gina puts him in jail then Becky puts him in jail, they've been planning this all along and David doesn't see this? Nah I'm done.

ThorlolThorlolover 1 year ago

All the progress thrown away. They really should just put him into a basement and throw away the key. Why did he even bother and didnt stay in prison. All his needs were seen to there.

ThorlolThorlolover 1 year ago

All the progress thrown away. They really should just put him into a basement and throw away the key. Why did he even bother and didnt stay in prison. All his needs were seen to there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He should bang Gina a few times and then cut her and Becky out of his life for good.

toshiro75toshiro75over 1 year ago

Its a matter of time when he will start eating Liams creampie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Same old s--- ! Not reading OllyT any more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A reply to the comment stating "'For fuck's sake, she ruined the last three days of my holiday with Liam talking about how much she's missing you. She's desperate to get you back ...'

Hope this gets acknowledged but she is straight up lying here. He was away in prison for 18 months but she misses him now that he’s been free for a couple of weeks. She did absolutely everything she could to increase the length of his sentence from directly asking him to increase it to tricking him into losing a bet. The opposite of love is indifference and at no point in the prison saga did she ever Indicate she missed him. She didn’t even bother to come and see him that often. "

I don't think she's lying. She doesn't miss him as in missing being near him. She misses him suffering because of her.

Jess_von_DunajewJess_von_Dunajewover 1 year ago

Its intoxicating to read how sweetly and smoothly David is drifted to his destruction amidst a cloud of lust and love, This is truly the best story in Literotica and we must give OlliT a standing ovation for all the work and all the care he has devoted to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I do not know how Literotica works but I would love if the author takes out the comments of all these brainless clowns who come here to show their callous lack of any sensitivity and their grotesque worldview. The contrast between the subtelty, delicacy and the intimacy of the text with the heehaw and bray of these people is striking.

Robin_WildeRobin_Wildeover 1 year ago

Exciting stuff. It's fun to see Gina do something nice for a change, and I'm glad Becky finally got to give David his welcome home gift. They're still in love, but Becky's betrayal still needs to be redeemed. Fortunately, there are some wicked little subplots bubbling under the surface: the relationship between Elena, Cassie, and Dr. Petran; the relationship between Becky and Madam Popescu; whether Josh presses charges and triggers the three-year suspended sentence in Siskovia — I can hardly wait! Thanks, by the way, for the speeded-up posting schedule. Much appreciated.

toastywarm01toastywarm01over 1 year ago

I disagree with Anonymous who says the stupid comments should be deleted. As an author here I have never deleted a comment and would not do so unless someone was suggesting real life harm to another. I do agree that the commenters to which s/he is referencing are “brainless clowns .” From what I have seen, boys get all upset when one of their own is treated poorly. My favorite parts of this whole story are the points where David is totally out of control. I love it when a woman takes control and does what she wants and not allow herself to be topped from the bottom. I guess I am just a heartless bitch that way. Probably it was some of these same anonymous commentators who told me so in my stories. And did you ever notice that the mean reviews are always anonymous?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous