David and Becky - Resolution Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OllyT
OllyT
321 Followers

Back to full speed and my reaction to the searing pain had me shouting in agony and struggling to escape. She had certainly improved her caning ability; it hurt so much; it was seriously at the level of those girls in Casavana.

She gave a little chuckle of satisfaction at hearing and seeing my reaction and then confirmed it by saying: "I so enjoy caning bare bottoms."

She let loose on the second stroke, putting as much effort in as she did the first. The pain ripped across my bottom again and I loved it and hated it; it was unbearable, but exquisite. Before the pain had subsided, the third struck, keeping my agony at a level that just wasn't diminishing. She had quickly got herself into a rhythm that was going to keep her going to the end. Over and over, stroke after stroke: a swish, a crack, a searing pain. She didn't count aloud, but I tried to, losing count at around fourteen, but by this time I didn't care, I didn't want it to stop. There was no way I could give up receiving canings like this. Madam Popescu and her girls had spoiled me, they had introduced me to a different world of pleasure I knew I had to keep in my life.

It came as a disappointment when Gina finally announced she had completed the twenty five strokes. "Tell me honestly, David," she said, sounding a little out of breath. "Did you enjoy that?"

"It was unbearably painful, Gina."

"But did you enjoy it? Be honest with me."

"I ... I ..." I was struggling to find an adequate answer. As I'd said, it was unbearably painful and I hated the pain, but there was nothing that could compare with the pleasure it gave me.

Suddenly she whipped a stroke with the cane across the soul of my exposed foot. I screeched with the agonising pain. "Ow! Ow! Ow!" I yelled. I'd never felt pain like it.

She leaned across my back and whispered sexily into my ear: "Answer me, David; did you enjoy it?"

"Yes, I enjoyed it. What the fuck, Gina, my foot."

"Thank you. That wasn't a hard question to answer, was it?"

"That was my foot," I repeated.

"I assume you're not into bastinado?" she said, giggling.

"No, I'm fucking not," I answered.

"I remember a time you weren't into having your arse caned, but look at you now."

"That was the worst pain I've ever felt in my life," I reiterated.

"Poor David, all tied down. I could give you six of the best, just like that, on each foot and there's nothing you could do to stop me. Would you like that?"

"No, please, Gina. No, absolutely fucking no!"

"Aw." She rubbed the soul of my foot with her hand and I flinched; it was still throbbing. "Ok, I'll let you loose."

She began to undo all the straps that held me down, and as I climbed off the frame and stood unsteadily before her, I felt my bottom begin to throb as blood rushed into my buttocks. It was a reminder of the canings I'd had in Casavana and the aftermath when every movement, every stretch or contraction of my buttock flesh or any twist caused me pain. That was the pain I missed, and this just felt so good.

I heard a doorbell ring downstairs as Gina told me to turn and bend over again as she wanted to treat my wounds. While she dabbed on the stinging antiseptic liquid, I heard female voices and the clumping feet of people climbing the first set of bare wooden steps. A knock on the door made me flinch, but Gina calmly invited the visitor to enter.

I was facing the door and worried who was about to walk in on me in this naked and humiliating position, but when I saw it was Becky, I stood sharply upright.

"Glad you could make, Becky, but I'm afraid you've missed all the fun," Gina said, cheerfully. "Only need Liam to turn up and the whole team would be back together."

"Hello, David," Becky said, a little tentatively, ignoring Gina's greeting which I hoped was a joke.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, actually feeling a little sorry she hadn't witnessed my caning.

"I got a text from Gina asking me to get here ASAP. I didn't realise you would be here." She looked at Gina. "I didn't think ..."

"You knew I was going to do this, Becky, don't pretend you didn't."

"Yes, but you only mentioned it this morning, I didn't expect it this quick."

Gina shrugged and wrinkled her nose in that sexy way she has. "You know me, always so impulsive, but look at the reaction I got."

She pointed down to my penis which was back to full erection, aided by the delicious throbbing of my buttocks and the sight of Becky dressed in a lovely skin tight pair of light blue jeans and short jacket.

"Turn around and show Becky what I've just done to you."

I didn't have to as Becky was walking behind me already to look at my bruised buttocks. I assumed they were bruised, they certainly felt bruised, although I hadn't seen Gina's handiwork yet. But the humiliation I felt being naked and in the presence of two gorgeous, clothed women just after being caned, had me desperate for relief.

"I've just given David a little reminder of what he's been missing since he left Casavana. Why don't you give him a little reminder of what he's been missing since you moved in with me?" Gina stepped back and held out her hand at arm's length as if presenting my penis to Becky.

Becky smiled at her. "And I thought I was the manipulative bitch."

"You are also a very good teacher," Gina said to her before coming up close to me and pecking me on the cheek. "And you are welcome," she said.

Becky reached out and took hold of my penis in her hand. There was still a little nervousness in her eyes as she looked at me, but I was so turned on and thinking with my sex brain, I felt nothing negative towards her, only desperation and submission.

"We could always give Liam a call and take him back to the flat and make him watch us fuck Liam's brains out ... like the good old days," Gina suggested.

"No," I protested.

They both laughed at my response.

"I've been too much of a mean bitch to him," Becky said, stroking my penis. "I think I'd prefer to give him some pleasure. Is that what you'd prefer, David?" she asked.

I nodded my head as my levels of lust rose. "Yes, I think so."

"There's a nice comfy bed in the next room," suggested Gina.

"It's up to you, David," Becky responded.

With my heart pounding, my bottom throbbing, even the soul of my left foot still smarting, I allowed myself to be led out into the corridor and to another room, a stark contrast to the room I'd just been in. This room was as large as the previous, but instead of being full of instruments of pain, a double bed was the focal point. The walls were painted a pale but relaxing lilac colour with darker lilac curtains covering a window to the side of the bed. Although the emphasis was more on comfort and sensuality rather than pain and punishment, at the head and foot of the bed there were bars with four sets of cuffs that could fasten hands and feet to render anyone helpless in a spreadeagled position.

"Ok, Becky," said Gina, "would you like to take the lead?"

"If you're still ok with this, David," said Becky, "you can make yourself comfortable on the bed and we can remind you our games weren't all about pain and frustration."

At the mention of the word 'games', I almost snapped out of my highly aroused state, but I was desperate to see where this was going. I sat down on the bed with Becky and Gina looking down at me.

"Yes, I'm ok," I answered.

I lay on my back on the comfortable warm covers and automatically reached my arms back towards the barred bed head where the open cuffs hung. Gina almost shrieked with delight.

"Oh, Becky, look, he wants to be cuffed, he really is getting back into being dominated by us, isn't he?"

I sensed Becky was still being a little cautious when I noticed her reaction was less excited than Gina's. "If you want the cuffs on, David, I'm happy to do that for you."

"Er, yes, that would be good," I answered, tentatively. Now I was being cautious; this was the most intense I'd been with Becky since Casavana and I was feeling this was some sort of test to see if we could work things out.

"If you're sure," she said. "To enter into the spirit of this, I won't release you until we've finished. And don't forget, if your hands are tied back, you won't be able to touch either of us no matter how much you want to."

"Ok," I answered.

With Becky speaking to me in such a sexy manner about taking away my freedom of movement, I was getting more and more aroused. My bottom was still throbbing, my penis was rock hard, and I just wanted the pair of them to get the cuffs on my wrists and ankles. I watched them as they happily fastened me down, and I couldn't believe how lucky I was to suddenly find myself back under the control of the cruel pair. Whether this would work out was another question, but I certainly felt this was the time to give it a try.

With me tied down, spreadeagled on the bed, Becky and Gina stood together on my right hand side looking down at me. Gina was a very attractive young woman, so pretty but with a mischievous glint in her cheerful eyes. Becky was a woman of pure beauty, oozing sexual power, and the look she gave me as I lay helplessly before her spoke ominously to me; I would never be able to sever the tie that held us together.

She was the first to strip naked before my lustful eyes, and with Gina following her lead, I very quickly had two stunning females climbing onto my body. It was Gina who straddled my face, her pussy sitting directly on my mouth inviting me to taste her delicious sex. Becky positioned herself across my legs, her thighs tight on either side of my hips perfectly positioned to take hold of my erect penis in her hand. Becky had created a life of hell for me over the last two years for her own pleasure, but she was showing me she could also put me in heaven with her sensual touch.

"I think it's only fair Gina should get the pleasure of your tongue, David, since she put in the effort to arrange this little treat for you," said Becky.

"And so he can thank me for whipping his arse," Gina jumped in.

"That too." Becky laughed. "So, while you're thanking Gina with your tongue, I will see what I can do for this big boy down here. Would you like that?"

"Yes please, Becky," I mumbled, barely able to speak clearly with Gina's pussy pressing on my mouth.

As soon as my tongue ran along Gina's soft wet lips, she gave a moan of pleasure I had heard so many times before. But before I'd had a chance to really start, I felt Becky repositioning herself so she could lower her mouth onto my throbbing penis. This was the position I loved more than anything when both of these women were with me. I licked Gina with every effort I could give, moving across the exact spots I knew she loved. Throughout all the tease and denial sessions I had endured, I had always put everything into giving maximum pleasure to my tormentors, whether at home or in Casavana. Now that the pleasure giving was mutual, my aim was still to give that same pleasure; as much of it as I could.

I soon had Gina grinding herself onto my tongue, writhing around my face, bathing herself in the ecstasy that my tongue provided her. I knew she was already turned on from caning me, that's what she was like, and my oral skills only fed the lust which inflicting pain brought out in her. But the pleasure was mine too. My penis was being licked, stroked and sucked as Becky worked her magic. I was sinking into the delights my wife's mouth was bestowing on my desperate penis. As Gina's orgasm continued to rise within her, so too did mine, the feeling was getting to be so good, I knew I wasn't going to be able to hold out much longer. I wanted Gina to reach her orgasm before mine as I knew, when mine hit, I would lose all concentration and I didn't want to ruin her orgasm like mine had so often been.

Gina did strike first, grinding herself onto my face rubbing her soaking pussy on my tongue, chin and even nose, moaning animalistic noises of utter joy. As she hit that point of climax, I too arrived at that overflowing moment when the pleasure burst forth, flooding my body with waves of ecstasy that came close to taking away all reason. Becky kept my penis in her mouth, her tongue rolling around the shaft as she pumped it, urging every last drop of sperm to be drained from my balls. I was lifting my hips, forcing the pleasure to continue for several seconds before all strength faded from me. Gina was also starting to wilt as her own orgasm subsided, and within just a couple more seconds, she fell off my soaking face onto the bed beside me.

As my senses returned, I was once again aware of my throbbing buttocks, but it was a good feeling, and having had such a satisfying orgasm, my whole body felt so relaxed. It was the best of feelings to have, but then, breaking the spell, an image of Cassie's face came right to the forefront of my mind, and for the first time since coming home from Casavana, a feeling of guilt at my sexual unions came over me. I'd had sex with Cassie and never felt guilt towards Becky. I'd even had that brief sexual moment earlier with Becky soon after getting home, and never felt guilt towards Cassie. But this was different. Why did it feel that way. It felt as though I had cheated on Cassie, but with my own wife.

All those sexual encounters with them both had seemed without meaning, therefore I felt no need of guilt. But this time ... did this session of caning and oral sex mean something more than the others? Was I admitting this was what I wanted, and I was about to reject Cassie and all she'd done for me which was resulting in a genuine feeling of guilt?

"David, are you ok?" Becky asked, sensing my disquiet.

"I think I need to go," I answered as they both began to unfasten my bindings.

As we all got dressed, I said little to them. Gina was the perkiest of us all, making jokes, over doing the light-hearted banter. She could sense the unease in the air and was reacting the way she knew, but Becky, like me, stayed quiet. I think we both knew a step had been taken towards whatever resolution was on the horizon. Which way that was, I don't think either of us knew.

Coming next in Chapter 8: The choice of path I should take, becomes clearer to me.

OllyT
OllyT
321 Followers
12