All Comments on 'David and Becky - Resolution Ch. 17'

by OllyT

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The way she was angry when she found out about that email, and did not visit David after, David has no choice but stating that he trusts Becky. If she finds out he said he doesn't trust her, she'll likely have him sent to prison permanently out of spite. David has a talent for making people angry at him anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So he helped to send Elena to jail for 3 to 5 years. For the crime of helping him and being nice to him.

Without the contact to Cassie, I think David would never have found the strength to actually make an effort to get out of Casavana. He'd still be there as a regular prisoner now, having agreed to some gambling or sentence extension schemed by Becky, never having gotten out to confront Becky or Josh.

slv4herslv4herover 1 year ago

Wonderful stuff. Thank you. Love the references to Becky. For me, She remains the key to everything for me even more than David.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How could anyone be so dumb? Seriously?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It would be a nice plot twist, if both Becky (who only fucks Josh and Liam, never David) and Elena (who fucked David recently) are pregnant soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

stupid

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Josh is back. Why do I have this sinking feeling that the premonition from Chapter 1 is coming true?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If you think David is a wimp idiot submissive or you focus on the evil psychological torture of Becky or Madam Pompescu or all of the femdom characters remember OllyT created it all. OllyT is the sadist. Hope OllyT gets it out by writing and doesn’t do any of this in real life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous