All Comments on 'David and Becky's Risky Game Ch. 05'

by OllyT

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

loved this :) hope you write more - I dont care about the whipping though

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dude that's just dumb and also David must've gotten a double blowjob after everything and now it looks like it's all about gina and Liam, you're portraying David as a stupid

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Still waiting on David’s reward for all the previous bullshit. Guess that just got tossed out the window with his pride, his reputation and his job. I agree with other commenters on previous chapters, it’s past stupid how easily he accepts all of this and just agrees to more. Huge missed opportunities for interesting conflict and resolution. Not sure why the author opted for such a spineless protagonist. It’s as interesting and appealing as it would be to watch someone kick a puppy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Gina and Liam are coming over again? I hope David is prepared to be forgotten about and left tied up in a closet all night. Loser

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic. No words.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, I am glad he did not try with the house on the double till you win thing. I give David some little credit for not falling for it. Now, of course, he was going to lose the bet between Becky and him. That was a foregone conclusion just based on what has happened in the past. I can foresee that David will be locked in the chair for another night watching Gina, Liam, and Becky get it on for several hours. They will all know he is in the closet and will torment David for many hours. Maybe Becky will feign concern again when she unties him in the morning like she did the last time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous