All Comments on 'David and Becky's Risky Game Ch. 06'

by OllyT

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

1* She lied about the reward before, why is David stupid enough to believe her this time? Why does he agree to any of this? Especially given the real, actual loss he has suffered - not just game playing? David is the worst and least believable character ever created. It’s impossible to get invested in a story whose main character is SO weak. Again, 1*

XcapeXcapeover 2 years ago

Story becomes repetitive. David still believing that he will get rewarded is a miracle. Becky talking about she will reward him is funniest part. He even went to the prison and they still treat him like shit. What will they make him do to get worthy of so called reward? Make him steal a child? LoL. We will get the flying cars before Gina let David fuck her. Punish this. Punish that. And next David will be punish for breathing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He'll just get a handjob if he didn't agree...?? And how could she twist his nipples like that. Becky is not the loving wife anymore

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My favorite story!!! This is a true masterpiece

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

David is headed to the femdom prison somewhere in Eastern Europe. He will lose everything and be happy about it; never raising the least little fuss. This story is like Couples Camp where every chapter is just another humiliating beat down of the MC. There is never an upside. There won’t be a promised reward. There won’t be retribution. And, honestly, who cares? David is a punk and he deserves all of it. It just gets hard to keep reading about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Obviously you hate men and are one sadistic individual!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This author is a pathetic guy!!

I hope people report this story and he seeks mental help.

We all can chip in for his/her therapist

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is such a great series. Love how you are teasing us about where it all might go. I hope there is much more planned for the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

True masterpiece. We aren in your hands.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, we know David is headed for the prison and will be punished severely and cruelly. He will, of course, love what he gets because Becky will tell him he will be rewarded when he gets out. Well, if he gets out. Becky may have found a good, clean way of getting rid of her loving husband. She and Gina will be working full time at the dungeons at what they do best. Of course, David will fall under the control of Tashrina when he loses big time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous