All Comments on 'Dawn of Corruption Ch. 08'

by Devinter

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Not much in this chapter to move the story along with only 2 chapters left. Really hope there is a lot more "trouble" for Dawn to get into and maybe Jen also?

DevinterDevinter7 months agoAuthor

@Anon - I agree, this felt a lot like a "filler chapter" to me as I wrote and posted it. It's not my best work, admittedly. Been super busy at work and with writing other stories for competitions and challenges, and I just wanted to put something out since I kept getting PM's asking when the next chapter would be released. But in hindsight, it's better if I just take my time and make sure that the story gets the conclusion it deserves, even if the delay between chapters will be a bit longer. Quality over quantity and all that. At least the ending is already written for the most part, so I know how I want to wrap it all up.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Agree with ^Anon. Hoping Dawn and Jen starts playing with each other soon.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I think it would be super hot if Dawn had to drink Sebastion's piss directly from him in front of Jen. Maybe they're sitting around and talking, and he just interrupts to have Dawn kneel and drink from him. She has to look at Jen in embarrassement and Sebastion makes her gargle/swish his piss just to make it more humiliating and longer. At the end maybe Dawn has to hold his piss in her mouth for a while afterwards as Sebation and Jen talk about it.

Thats an idea I'd like to see if you want one. You works are really hot, and you're one of my favorites to read! Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

We need a Jan/Dawn piss snowball <3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDevinter@Devinter
I am on this website to hone my penmanship and getting better at expressing myself vividly in the English language. I am 34 years old, from Sweden. What I write about does not necessarily reflect my real-life preferences, fetishes, desires, or even fantasies. A large amount o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES