Dawn of Corruption Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, her cup overflowed. She couldn't handle it anymore. Jen had to do something to deal with her desires. As discreetly as she could, as if being watched by some unseen divine force that would disapprove of her actions, she took off her pink cotton panties. Then she pressed her fingers into her wet, barely-touched folds and started rubbing herself in small, slow circles - her moans barely audible at first - then growing more urgent and louder as she continued, her eyes closed as her head swam with forbidden fantasies about what the young couple might be up to in the privacy of Dawn's dorm room. How she wished she could be part of that. That she could belong to someone like that too, instead of being alone. The naughty, forbidden nature of premarital sex.

But to drink your boyfriend's pee!? Surely, that must be disgusting - Jennifer was almost sure of that. And yet there was a twinge of curiosity in the back of her mind. Dawn had looked so pleased with herself when she drank the bottle down. And Jen was only human after all - she could feel herself losing control. Her body shook and her breathing grew heavy as she imagined what it might be like. What it might taste like. And before properly thinking it through, she found herself out of her bed, heading towards the bathroom with a cup in her hand.

Her mind almost numb, she found herself sitting on the toilet - naked from the waist down, wearing a camisole with a cowl neckline on her upper body. Her sex was thick with girl-cum, the sweet nectar so copious it almost drenched her crotch completely. She felt ashamed. So incredibly filthy - and at the same time, she couldn't deny how exciting this felt. Jen knew these feelings were highly inappropriate for a lady such as herself, and yet all her thoughts were consumed by this odd desire. The desire to experience what Dawn had experienced - to submit to the caged and chained pervert inside. There was a nervous anticipation in her, and a hesitation that would have stopped her actions instantaneously if it wasn't for the overwhelming level of arousal. The virgin girl took a deep breath, and lowered the cup down between her legs - lifting them up slightly so that it'd fit without touching the porcelain below, and then let the stream of urine start flowing into the receptacle.

It made an obscene sound. A purling noise. A low, quiet, perverted sound of something foul and disgusting happening between her legs. Jen's face blushed deeply. She was being so bad! This was surely not normal, right? And yet there was no going back. Not anymore. She was too aroused - not thinking straight. She found that she enjoyed how lewd and humiliating it was, despite nobody watching her. Her pussy was on fire. Jen's cheeks were rosy red, and her heart hammered in her chest so rapidly that she felt dizzy.

As she lifted the cup up in front of her face, her hands were shaking. She had to hold the cup with two hands in attempt to steady it. It was almost overflowing with a lightly yellow liquid - and quite naturally, it smelled like pure piss. And now she was going to drink this? She felt her cheeks burning even redder, and her heart pounding even harder than before. It took her a few attempts to actually lift the cup towards her mouth; her brain telling her to stop but her arousal telling her to keep going. It seemed to make her mind all foggy, and her pussy so much hotter and wetter as she imagined that it came from Sebastian's cock instead of herself. Her best friend's boyfriend. How she wanted him to have his way with her..

She let just a few drops of the the urine touch her tongue, and almost gagged at how bitter it tasted - but she didn't spit it out. No. Dawn had looked so excited, Jen thought - so she tried to feel the same way about it, but somehow it didn't work. The taste was unpleasantly salty - yet she kept on rolling it around in her mouth, trying to get used to it somehow. With one hand, she reached down between her legs and rubbed at her cunny, to see if it would help. "Stop being a baby!" she told herself. "You can do this!" - and yet she kept hesitating. She closed her eyes and imagined Sebastian in front of her, cock in hand, demanding he'd drink it straight from the source. Would she say no to him, if he demanded this of her? Absolutely not. With that mental image in mind, she swallowed the first few drops down reluctantly, then raised the cup back to her lips with some haste, before she'd lose her nerve again.

And then more and more of it started flowing into her mouth, as she tipped the cup a little. Jen couldn't stop. Couldn't deny her own lustful needs, even though it felt so wrong. It was dirty. Shameful. Unnatural. And so much more exciting than she ever expected! Her hands shook, but her mind was finally set - she was going to force herself to drink every last drop, and try her best to enjoy it. And the taste was starting to become a bit more bearable as her arousal increased. Jen let out an almost inaudible moan as she drank the golden nectar - her hips moving against her fingers slightly while she played with herself.

Jen's legs quivered as the hot stream of piss made it's way down her throat. And yet, instead of gagging as she had done at the first sip, she kept going, letting it fill her mouth as she thought about Sebastian forcing her to do this. To be a perverted little slut who'd drink his piss - just like Dawn. She could feel the heat radiating off of her face. The shame washing over her was intense, yet somehow she kept going. All thought about stopping had vanished - and the urges she felt were stronger than her fear. Dawn drank it up like a thirsty puppy, she remembered, so Jen tried her best to do the same - keeping her head tilted back, forcing the liquid down into her throat while trying not to choke on it. She still wasn't too fond of it - yet there was an odd feeling deep in the pit of her stomach. She couldn't put it into words at first. But as she let out a moan and rubbed her pussy with two fingers while licking her lips clean - a grin spread across her face. She was enjoying this more than she would have expected! Her inner masochist was waking up.

As Jennifer got closer to orgasm, she found herself rolling the warm pee around in her mouth, as if savouring it. The cup was almost empty. Too empty. She craved more. Dizzy and out of breath, her thoughts drifted off - imagining Sebastian and Dawn making love on Dawn's bed, the blonde girl being taken up the butt roughly by her lover while Jen watched the show. The smell of piss was all around her, and she couldn't help but moan again at how utterly twisted she had become, but her body just wouldn't stop. Her mind swirled in an ecstatic daze, filled with filthy and forbidden thoughts of pure perversion and debauchery - and she felt her pussy twitch and gush over as she began squirting all over her hand. It took her by surprise. Jen fell backwards on the toilet seat, head spinning as the orgasm washed over her - waves and waves of intense pleasure hitting her as the guilt and shame of what she had done seemed to increase at a similar pace. And yet she finished what was left in the cup with a content sigh, and couldn't keep the naughty smile off of her face.

It was dirty. It was perverted. And Jen had never felt more excited in her life!

Her eyes were closed for a moment, savouring the aftermath of her climax - but eventually, the girl managed to bring herself back to reality. Her mind came crashing down, like a balloon bursting with a loud pop. Had she really done that? If anyone found out, her life would be over. But there was no going back. She had reached a brand new level of forbidden pleasure; one she thought she'd never experience. And right there and then, she decided that when evening would come around and she'd need to go to the bathroom again, she'd bring the cup with her. Next time, she'd make herself drink the entire contents without any hesitation. Her clit throbbed and she had a naughty glint in her eyes just thinking about it. She could barely wait. Jennifer had fallen to the dark side of forbidden pleasures - and now that she had tasted it, she knew she needed more.

--- END OF CHAPTER 8 ---

Thank you for reading.

12