Dazar'alor Delight Ch. 02

Story Info
Erisel gets a special massage.
3.2k words
4.8
1.4k
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having spent the first night of her vacation getting railed by a Zandalari troll in his miserable excuse for a store, Erisel was ready to relax. It took her half a day to clean off after a night of raw sex. Just getting the cum out of her hair took nearly an hour. By the time she had washed off the evidence of her affair, the sun was positioned perfectly in the sky for a nice session of sunbathing on the beach.

Although her bath was rejuvenating, Erisel still felt sore. As it turned out, blood elf women hadn't exactly evolved to fornicate with a race twice their size. If not for the fact that she was in peak shape, she would have been far worse off.

The pain was a small price to pay for the experience, however. No one had ever fucked her like the troll from last night, and she was beginning to worry that no one ever would. After failing all morning to push lewd thoughts out of her head, Erisel had to confront the prospect of being addicted to Zandalari dick. She hoped she warm rays of the sun would melt away such lurid thoughts before she developed an obsession.

Before making her way to the beach, Erisel put on a sexy red bikini that left little to the imagination. The costume was especially effective at advertising her assets, both in the front and in the back. Predictably, her sandals were also red, tying her look together quite fashionably.

Erisel didn't make it far from the inn before she was hailed down by her fiancé. Her plan to avoid him for the rest of the day was foiled. 'Damn,' she thought to herself, 'why couldn't he just stay on the ship?' She placed her hands on her hips impatiently as she waited for him to catch up.

"Wait just a minute," he began, "Why have you been acting like you weren't kidnapped last night? You haven't told me anything!"

"I'd simply rather not talk about it, Tasius. It was a traumatic event and I need to take my mind off of it," Erisel replied while looking the other way.

Tasius threw his hands in the air.

"What?" Erisel asked with irritation.

"It just doesn't seem right. You never confide in me about anything."

Erisel sighed. This wasn't a problem that would go away easily. She'd have to placate him somehow or he'd never stop badgering her.

"We've barely spoken to each other since we left the ship," he complained.

"You're right," she conceded. "Let's make up for it. How about we arrange for a little expedition through the jungle? Tomorrow, of course. I need time to decompress at the beach for the rest of the day."

Tasius scratched his head, then tentatively nodded in agreement. "Very well..."

"Fantastic. I can't wait. Now, why don't you see if you can hire a local guide? I don't trust you with a map."

Tasius forced a smile. "As you wish, darling. I'll see you back at the inn." He leaned in to give her a kiss, but she turned her head just in time for his lips to land on her cheek instead. On cue, she turned to depart, beaming with pride at her ability to defuse the situation.

After a long walk across the Zandalari port and through a tortollan-infested tunnel, Erisel found herself on a beautiful Zuldazar shore with pristine white sand and cerulean water. The retreat wasn't as secret as she was made to believe, but her disappointment was fleeting. Many of the people present were blood elves from her cruise.

Finding an unoccupied section of beach to spread her towel, Erisel sat down and began to rub tanning oil over her skin. She watched the people around her playing in the sun with levity. Unfortunately, her privacy wouldn't last. Her attention was caught by two elven women who were walking right towards her. 'Oh no,' she lamented. 'Not these bitches.' She recognized these women from her cruise. Their names were Tabina and Raelyssa, and while they were cut from the same cloth as Erisel, she couldn't stand them.

"Erisel!" Tabina called out. She was a pale, saffron-haired vixen with a deceptively bubbly demeanor. She had appropriately chosen a bright blue bikini for her day at the beach. While a bit petite compared to Erisel, her tits were unfairly large. As she got closer to Erisel, she spread her arms out for a hug.

"Tabina!" Erisel begrudgingly chimed as she returned the hug. "You're looking adorable."

Tabina giggled. "Oh, please! I wish I was half as pretty as you. Where'd you find that bikini? I love it!"

Erisel glanced down at her attire. "Oh, this? I purchased it from Keelen Sheets in Silvermoon. What about yours?"

"I had it custom tailored by Raelyssa's husband. That man knows his way around a needle."

"It's true," Raelyssa confirmed. She was a smoldering olive-skinned beauty with raven hair. Her dimensions were about the same as Erisel's. The color of choice for her bikini was green. To punctuate her vanity, a white Zandalari flower was tucked behind her left ear.

"So, Erisel, what did you do yesterday?" Tabina questioned.

"I, mmm, felt a bit nauseous after the cruise so I went straight to bed.

"Aww, you poor thing! I'm sure Tasius took good care of you."

"Yes, of course..."

"Oh! Erisel, you wouldn't believe it. Last night at the bar, one of these trolls tried to buy me a drink. Can you imagine? A TROLL!?"

Erisel faked a laugh, wondering how much longer she would have to suffer through this.

"We're having dinner tonight at the Hot House. You should join us," Raelyssa offered.

Lacking an excuse, Erisel accepted the invitation. "Of course, that sounds lovely."

"You look a bit stressed, Erisel. Is everything okay?" Tabina pried.

"Yes, I just need to unwind is all," Erisel explained.

"You should really visit the massage tent. Assuming Tasius doesn't mind another man's hands on you, that is."

Erisel looked around, spotting the tent further up the coast. "I'll keep that in mind," she said.

After an exchange of goodbyes, Erisel found herself alone once more. She laid on her towel four a few hours to soak up the sun, but thoughts of lascivious activity were still invading her mind. Never before in her life had she felt this horny. She probably would have fingered herself right there on the beach if she were not surrounded by people.

Desperate for a distraction, Erisel decided to take Tabina's advice. If anything, a massage would help cure her aching body. After collecting her towel, she climbed back up to her feet and made her way to the tent. It was a shaded little hideout that just far enough away from the public. Auspiciously, there wasn't a line.

Erisel pulled back the flaps to the tent and entered unannounced, but was immediately frozen in consternation when she discovered her masseur was a Zandalari troll. To her alarm, he was an athletic figure dressed in nothing but a towel. He greeted her with a suave smile that made her feel like he could read her thoughts. 'This is going to be a problem,' she determined. Her desire felt like an itch, except this itch was between her legs and could only be scratched by a thick Zandalari shaft.

Leaving her personal belongings on a nearby table, she swayed over to the cot between them. She sat down at an angle, daintily holding up the strap of her top. "Shall I take this off?" she asked.

"On," the troll simply answered.

"Off? If you insist..." Erisel purred.

The troll was left stunned as she began to undress in front of him. He had never seen a naked elf before, let alone one with such delicious features. Silently he wondered which loa he had to thank for this gift.

Erisel lifted one leg onto the cot at a time, then rolled over onto her stomach and rested her head on folded hands. Even though she was lying flat, her delectable ass seemed to jut out as if soliciting indecent acts. She tested the troll's forbearance even further with her pouting lips and longing stare.

Remembering he had a job to do, the troll began rubbing oil on Erisel's posterior. After her skin was nice and filmy, he used his long fingers to start kneading her muscles. She began to breathe heavily right away, and he could tell it was not merely due to his diligence. He had never heard such lewd appreciation for his work.

After Erisel's back had been properly tenderized, she rolled over, aggressively flashing her enormous jugs. While leery at first, the troll continued his work, stimulating her with the skill of an artisan. He labored on for several more minutes until, when his hand touched her thigh, she let out an unmistakably sexual moan.

Startled, the troll stepped back but was punished by a hot glare from Erisel. "What the fuck are you doing?" she scolded.

"I beg ya pardon, miss. I did not know ya not wanna be touched there," he apologized.

"What, can't you take a hint?" she derided.

The troll was stupefied. His training had not prepared him for clientele like this. Realizing he needed more obvious direction, Erisel sat up on the cot and spread her legs. She leaned slightly backward, holding herself up by her arms and pushing her breasts out as far as they would go. With a promiscuous grin, she dismantled the entire charade.

"What are you waiting for? Come fuck me," she commanded. Still unsure if the elf was actually a succubus in disguise, the troll stayed vigilant as he obeyed. Dropping to his knees in front of her, he grabbed her legs and spread her apart to access her clit with his mouth. His tusks were curved in such a way that provided convenient hinges for her legs to hang on as he ate her, extracting sounds of bliss from the zealous nymphomaniac.

"Oh... yes... you filthy fucking animal," Erisel crooned. There was no longer any reason to fight her cravings. All that mattered to her now was the rapture of being defiled by a lesser being. Her body quivered as his coarse tongue slid in and out of her cavern, forcing her to gasp in apprehension of an orgasm.

Using her left hand to prop herself up, Erisel grabbed the troll's hair with her right. She was astonished by how proficient he was at cunnilingus. In no time at all, he had tapped her nectar, unfazed by the soppy mess he was making in the process. "Light, I'm so fucking wet," she uttered.

Nearly five minutes later, Erisel was more than ready to receive her long-awaited cock. "Come on, you big fucking beast. Destroy this elven pussy," she provoked. The troll did not need to be asked twice. He climbed back up to his feet and pulled off his towel, brandishing his over-sized anaconda for his willing prey. She swooned at the sight of it, then lay upon the cot facing upward once again.

Erisel's eyes snapped shut and her hands clutched the sheet underneath her as the troll's monster bored into her guts. Mewling like a virgin, she was entirely enthralled by the release of hormones. Once her nameless partner had pierced her to the hilt, she eased her eyes back open, granting him an erotic gaze.

Heedless to the risks of despoiling a client, especially an elf from overseas, the troll commenced the ritual by plunging his meat into Erisel's snatch over and over. She did not attempt to hide her love for his cock, expressing her delight in ruttish jabber. She had cursed him with a burning need to satisfy her in every way possible. He held on to her legs to keep himself stabilized, fighting against their jubilant spasms with a hard grip.

'When did I become such a slut?' Erisel wondered as her lover took her to task. Yesterday she was disgusted by the mere thought of being touched by a troll, but now she was ecstatic that one was balls-deep inside of her. It may have been wrong that a woman of her noble stature was having licentious relations with a primitive clod from the armpit of Azeroth, but for some unfathomable reason, she needed it.

"Ruin me," she begged.

"Ya be gettin' what ya want," the troll quipped back.

Erisel wrapped her legs around the troll as he ravished her, encouraging more tenacious thrusts for several more minutes. Aware of her encroaching climax, she egged her partner on, striving to make him cum at the same time she did. "Give me... all your... mojo..." she pleaded between pants. She could feel the cock thundering inside her, making her blush with excitement. "Yes, YES!" she screamed. The sex hastened past the precipice of bodily control, and before she knew it, she was paralyzed by euphoria. "F-FUCK!" she stammered as she came.

Mindful of Erisel's demands, the troll timed his ejaculation to coincide with hers. He stuck himself deep within her before his seed gushed out and flooded her yearning chute. The white-hot load she felt spilling out onto her legs was a sure sign that she was gratifying her partner as much as he was gratifying her. Of course, this was just the beginning. If last night's caper was any indication, she would be taking dick from her companion for the rest of the night.

Pulling herself back upright, Erisel grabbed the troll by his tusks and tugged him towards her to reward his good work with an appreciative kiss. He returned the gesture, and the two found themselves fondling each other as they exchanged passionate pecks with their lips. This display of affection was short-lived, however, as Erisel was already eager for a second helping of Zandalari bluster.

Rolling onto her hands and knees, Erisel presented her juicy rump for the troll and his enduring erection. "Fuck my ass," she implored. Having no reason to object, he approached her coveted rear and spanked it for posterity. She squealed with glee, then clamped her fingers down on the sheet again as she prepared to be sodomized. She felt his warm fingers wrap around her waist before his cock fell like a hammer on the crack between her cheeks. He slid it back and forth, briefly tantalizing her before entering through her back door.

"F~uck!" Erisel lauded as her asshole was expanded by the troll's burly dong. She fought back tears of joy as he proceeded to perforate her hind. She was finding it difficult to imagine how she could get any nastier while she encouraged her partner to stick his meat rod deeper into her rectum. If her family were to see her now, they would probably disown her without a second thought. Be that as it may, she couldn't help it. The thirst was just too strong, even for a refined noblewoman such as herself.

The troll continued to dole out punishment as long as Erisel was willing to take it. Having limited exposure to elves and their foreign customs, he was relieved to know it was this easy to please her. He was already acquainted with the typical arrogance that came with their kind, but this kind of lust was something else entirely. "Fuck, woman, ya be so tight," he asserted. His comment was acknowledged by Erisel when she peeked over her shoulder and grinned.

Before long, Erisel's tushie was worn out. The troll's anal onslaught had left her huffing and puffing, but she was still raring to go. The troll's generosity was invigorating, and she was pining for a chance to return it by riding him into another sensual peak. She waited for him to exit her, then climbed off the cot and allowed him to take her place. With sprightly enthusiasm, she straddled her partner and took a deep breath before impaling herself with his weapon.

Erisel's buxom body began to rise and fall on the troll's cock at an indulgent cadence. Her fingers interlocked behind her head, bestowing her partner a magnificent view of her chest. Mirthful sighs escaped her lips while she tended to her duty. She relished the friction of their skin and the electricity that it generated in her brain. The pressure building up inside of her was more pleasure than she thought she could ever achieve. There was no way she could see herself going back to elven dick after tasting the forbidden fruit of the Zandalari.

After several minutes of riding, Erisel could sense the troll was ready to cum for her once more. Spurred by the promise of another payload, she quickened her pace. The troll began to buck his hips in exuberance, forcing her to reach a tipping point as well. "Yes, yes! Fill me!" she cheered. Unable to hold back any more, the troll shot his second load up in her loins, closely followed by her own libidinous cataract.

Having completed a second round with her partner, Erisel leaned down to connect their lips. They fervently began to make out with each other, having all the bestial energy of two creatures in heat. It was long past the time allotted for Erisel's massage, but at this point, it was clear that the next client would be waiting for quite a while.

By the time the sun began to set on the beach, Erisel and the troll were still going at it. It was confounding to her how Zandalari men could go this long without having to rest. She lost count of how many times her partner had cum on her or inside her but would continue to mate until the well was dry.

At sometime late in the evening, while Erisel was busy sucking the last drops of cum from her lover's tool, the two of them heard someone approaching. Frantically, she stopped what she was doing and searched for the pieces of her bikini. During the furor, she found the troll's towel, hastily drying herself with it before throwing it at him. "Get dressed!" she hissed as she struggled to get her legs through the holes of her thong.

"Excuse me!" a female voice rang from outside the tent.

"Hold on just a minute," the troll stated as he wrapped himself with the towel.

'Fuck!' Erisel despaired. 'Some bitch is going to see me.'

"Do you still have someone in there? I've been waiting for hours," the woman outside protested.

"I said hold on!" the troll responded.

Without a good-bye, Erisel slipped under the back of the tent and snuck her way to safety. She avoided as many people as she could on her retreat to the city, knowing she may have missed a few spots with the towel. Before returning to the inn, the decided it was prudent to give herself another bath. As she soaked in the water, she realized she never gave the masseur a tip. 'Ah well,' she lamented. Her body was better than a tip anyway.

Dodging her fiancé, Erisel made it back to her room and changed into an evening dress. That night she joined Tabina and Raelyssa at dinner, halfheartedly listening to them drone on about their first world problems as she fantasized about her next encounter with a Zuldazar native. There were only a few days left on her vacation, but plenty of time to try out a vast selection of men.