Dazar'alor Delight Ch. 03

Story Info
Erisel has some fun in the jungle.
3.1k words
5
1.4k
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erisel was surprised by how quickly she became an adulteress after setting foot on Zandalar. Not long after disembarking from her ship, one of the local trolls managed to seduce her while her husband Tasius was still recovering from seasickness. Now all blood elf woman could think about was the ecstacy she felt while being rooted by the stranger's big blue cock. The encounter made her realize the men of this island were tempting lovers, and all of them seemed eager to please the fairer sex of their elven guests.

For today, Tasius had made arrangements for an excursion through the deadly jungle of Zuldazar. Erisel hardly listened to him as he described their itinerary over breakfast, but when he mentioned their guide her attention piqued. Allegedly, he was one of the best hunters of the region, and so her imagination began to render an image of a physique that would be worthy of such a reputation.

Once she had finished eating, Erisel began to dress for the trek. Her get-up consisted of knee-high boots, a wrap skirt, a buttoned-up shirt provocatively tied above her midriff, and a pith hat. As a woman accustomed to life in the city, she remained ignorant to the fact that her costume was not exactly appropriate for the harsh reality of the wilderness. Nevertheless, she looked enticing, and that was the only thing important to her.

The honeymooners were scheduled to rendezvous with their guide at the Watertusk Inn. Starting from here, they would hike through the primeval forest, snaking around a dense labyrinth of trees and eluding wild beasts on their way to the final destination of Zeb'ahari. From there, they would take a boat back to Dazar'alor.

Erisel and Tasius learned they were not the only ones participating in the hike once they arrived at the inn. She recognized some of the tourists from the ship but chose to ignore them. Their stupid conversations would only be a distraction to what she was truly after. When the guide finally arrived, she breathed a sigh of relief. He was a sublime specimen of an apex predator: muscular, tall, and ruggedly handsome. His intense countenance nearly made her swoon. She bit down on her lip as her eyes wandered from his head to his groin, oblivious to how aroused she may have appeared to anyone observing her.

"Listen to me," the hunter began with a no-nonsense tone. "My name be Jurok, and I be ya guide for dis journey. Today I be takin' ya through Tal'gurub, den we be crossin' da Savagelands. If ya survive dat, some of ya might make it to Zeb'ahari. I be da only one here prepared for da kind of tings we might find out dere, but if ya stay close to me and listen, Bwomsamdi won't be seein' ya today. Now, time to pay up."

Jurok walked through the crowd of elves while holding up a brown sack. One by one, the tourists began to deposit their fees. When he approached Erisel, she pretended to drop the coins onto the floor. "Oops," she said quietly before bending over to pick them up. The hunter would gain a tantalizing view of her ass as she retrieved his fee. When their eyes met again, she could instantly tell she had won his attention. Once Jurok had collected everyone's coins, he secured the bag in his backpack and grabbed his spear. He quickly counted the number of elves, then began leading them out of the inn and beyond the safety of Dazar'alor.

Erisel had to concede that Zuldazar was beautiful. While she could not see herself living anywhere besides Quel'Thalas, the untamed jungle had a compelling affect on her libido. Something about traversing the primal landscape made her feel liberated from her normal reservations. Ancient trolls would have mated here in the midst of nature, and she envied the women who enjoyed such action on a regular basis.

"I'm surprised you agreed to this" taunted Tasius a few minutes in to their hike. "You normally hate the outdoors."

"I'm surprised you're not trying to come up with an excuse to turn around," countered Erisel with disdain.

"Why would I want to turn around?"

"Don't you hate snakes?"

"Well, I do, but as long as I watch where I ste--"

Tasius was interrupted by Jurok's guttural laugh, earning an inquisitive look from both elves. "Ya best keep ya eyes in front of ya" he advised before pointing to a gigantic snake hanging from a tree branch to their left. Tasius froze in terror upon seeing the creature, only broken out of his trance by a hard shove from Jurok.

An hour into the hike, Jurok signaled the party to stop near the embankment of a river "We be stoppin' here for fifteen minutes before movin' on" he announced. Agreeably, the tourists found natural objects to sit upon so that they could rest their legs. After a head count, Jurok departed from the group and made his way to the river.

"Wait, where are you going?" one of the tourists asked.

"I need to step away" he stated. "All dis elven perfume givin' me a headache."

A few seconds after Jurok left, Erisel stood up and started to follow him. "And where are you going?" questioned Tasius.

"I need to refill my canteen" is all she explained before disappearing through the trees.

Jurok was munching on some fruit when Erisel found him near the river. They was no one else besides them in the secluded little nook which had plenty of shade and a fantastic view of a waterfall. The venue had everything needed for the opportunity: a stimulating ambience, sufficient privacy, and a fresh supply of water to rinse off any evidence of extramarital mischief.

Erisel made sure her guide was watching when she dipped her canteen in the river. When it was full, she stood back up and poured it down her gullet, purposefully allowing some of it to spill on her chest in the process. By now he had ceased eating and was staring at her. Pleased with the progress she was making, she strutted towards him with a flirtatious smile.

"I told ya to stay put" Jurok chided.

"I suppose I'm bad at listening" Erisel replied.

Stopping a few feet in front of him, she struck a seductive pose, placing her hands on her hips as she shifted her weight onto one leg. "So, I've been wondering... what's the craziest thing you've experienced out here in the jungle?" she pried.

Jurok tossed his snack away. "Sounds like ya hopin' it ain't happened yet" he commented.

"That could be true," Erisel purred. "But if it happened right now, I think it would be enjoyable for us both."

Jurok leered at Erisel for a moment before closing the distance between them. When she was within his reach, he removed her silly hat and threw it aside to have a better view of her glamorous head. Fucking his customers may not have been part of his contract, but he did not seem like the type of man to refuse the advances of an elf in heat.

"Ya don't wanna wait until we reach Zeb'ahari?"Jurok asked.

"No," Erisel insisted. "Let's do it right here."

"Ya don't care if ya husband finds ya?"

"Just stop making excuses."

Now that Erisel's lack of a conscience was established, Jurok's inquiries ceased. Her hands hastily removed his belt as she stared up at him with covetous eyes. She knew a man as big as him was well-endowed his and was intent to prove it. When she was finally able to pull down his trousers, the sheer size of his manhood made her blush. "Goodness" she exhaled as she gazed at it in awe.

"What's wrong? Dis snake be too big for ya?" he teased.

"I hope not" she replied. Gleefully, she reached out to fondle his cock with a deviant smirk. "Has it ever been inside an elf before?"

Jurok chuckled. "Ya about to be da first."

"Mmm... I can't wait."

The time had come for Erisel to put her mouth to work. Having already acclimated to a Zandalari cock the day before, she was eager to find out if her skill had improved. Her wet tongue gradually slid up the base of the shaft, inducing from her partner a sound of gratification. One she had made it to the tip, her lips spread wide to take the dirty organ into her maw. Steadily, the cheating elf's head bobbed upon the erection of the lucky troll.

He allowed her to savor his member for a few more minutes while keeping an eye out for predators. When the time felt right, he pulled her head back and instructed her to go over to the nearest tree. She was happy to oblige. Once she was in position, she looked over her shoulder at him and lifted her brow suggestively. He grabbed his cock and got behind her, dropping it between her ass cheeks with a menacing thud. She stirred in apprehension as he began to grind her plushy buns, vexed that he had the audacity to taunt her in such a way. "Give it to me," she insisted.

Jurok bent his knees until his tool was level with her derrière. Grabbing her waist, he boldly inserted himself into her socket and compelled her to moan. Now embedded deep inside her honeypot, there was nothing to keep him from utterly destroying her.

As fun as this engagement was for the two lovers, they were still exposed to the dangers of the jungle. At any moment, a carnivore could take them by surprise, devouring them. A rational person would have been troubled by such a concept, but Erisel's mind had been hijacked by sexual bliss. Praising Jurok's work with affectionate moans, she wished to remain at his disposal forever. She understood this fling would inevitably run its course, however, but the sinfulness of it all had made her feverish for more. The grinding of her viscera by his immense package discharged chemicals in her brain that elevated her to a higher plane of existence.

When a savage roar erupted from the distance, Erisel's hair stood on end. The prospect of becoming a predator's next meal had suddenly become very real, and very exhilarating. Her heart began to flutter as death encroached on her furtive romance with the troll. "What was that?" she whispered with thinly-veiled concern.

"A devilsaur," Jurok informed. "Jus' keep ya voice down."

Undaunted by the colossal reptile, Jurok continued to have his way with Erisel. Several minutes had now passed, and a change of position was overdue. He pulled out of her to spin her around and lift her off the ground like he had done before, but this time she was hooked onto his masculine spire. With the same wicked enthusiasm, she enclosed him with her legs and gripped his shoulders for balance. With both feet planted firmly on the ground, the Zuldazari veteran was now capable of pleasing his partner while maintaining a vigilant stance.

Jurok had an intimate view of Erisel's face as he fucked her. In spite of her posturing, he could tell she had a tender soul. Her eyes confessed a weakness for him that words could never express. Nevertheless, the woman required a brutal dicking that would leave her wounded, and he was delighted to volunteer.

Time was slipping away, but neither of them noticed. At the pace they were going, both of them were bound to climax at any moment. Erisel's body was aching for a release from her bodily urges, and it was only getting worse with every second that passed without an orgasm. She had to be filled with Jurok's seed in the same way she had filled her canteen. Eventually, as her partner's thrusts hastened, she could sense her crescendo drawing near.

All of a sudden, a thunderous footstep could be felt close by. The two froze in the midst of their intercourse, staring at each other in sheer dread. As more shuddering strides closed in on their location, they turned their heads to look in the direction of the fateful nose. Nature had a way of punishing hubris, and now they were facing their comeuppance. An enormous devilsaur had come down to the river to quench his thirst on the river. It was an ungodly creature with a harrowing maw wide enough to consume both of them.

"Don't move," Jurok quietly ordered. Erisel had no choice but to obey, keeping as still as she possibly could with her partner's stubborn length still stuffed deep in her womanly pit. Even as she was held close by the hunter, she could not keep herself from trembling. Fortunately, they had not been noticed. The scaly giant was too distracted by drinking his fill.

Then, inexplicably, Erisel felt her partner prodding her again with his bone. 'What the fuck is he thinking!?' she agonized. 'Didn't he just tell me not to move!?' To her astonishment, however, she was now feeling more stimulated than ever before. Defying common sense, Jurok proceeded to finish what he started.

Erisel's body constricted as the pressure built up inside of her. She felt like her heart was going to beat right out of her chest. It was difficult to stay silent, but Jurok provided assistance by squelching her mouth with his hand. All the while, he pumped her soaking rift with his tenacious rod, undeterred by the towering lizard's presence.

At long last, Erisel could no longer contain herself. She mewled into Jurok's palm as her nectar gushed out of her cranny and dripped down their legs. So mesmerizing was her orgasm that she temporarily blacked out. Seconds later, Jurok came as well, ejaculating an ocean of sperm in her fertile cavern. She wanted to kiss him badly after the discharge, but had to remain motionless until the devilsaur was gone. To both of their relief, the creature left satiated moments later, having completely disregarded them.

Once they were alone again, Erisel violently kissed Jurok on the lips. "That was fucking incredible," she declared. For a little while longer, the two made love, grateful to be alive and sharing the moment together. Afterwards, he lowered her to her feet, allowing her to have a much-needed gulp from her canteen.

When Erisel and Jurok returned to the party, Tasius was incensed. "You said you would be back in thirty minutes. It's been an hour!" he fumed.

"Relax," Jurok waved off.

"What were you doing for an hour?" Tasius persisted.

Juror looked at Erisel furtively before he attempted to quell her fiancé's distress.

"Ya woman ran into a snake," he lied, "I had to help her deal wit' it."

"It was huge," Erisel elaborated. "You would have hated it."

"For an hour!?" Tasius countered.

"It almost crushed me, Tasius. Could you show a bit of sympathy?" Erisel lambasted.

Disenchanted by the explanation, Tasius retreated. "Can we just leave already? I'm starting to regret ever doing this tour," he bellyached.

The party pressed on after another head count. As they marched, Tabina caught up with Erisel and gave her a playful jab. "A snake, huh? Sounds awful!" she consoled.

"Yes, it was quite ferocious." Erisel remarked.

"I can tell!" Tabina remarked. "You look bedraggled. By the way, one of your buttons is undone."

"Oh, thanks." Erisel flushed as she hastily corrected the error.

"No problem!" Tabina chimed.

When the party finally arrived at Zeb'ahari, they were plagued with exhaustion. The troll villagers welcomed them with open arms, treating their guests with what hospitality they could muster. After feasting on exotic cuisine and listening to a coastal concert, it was time for the wayward elves to retire to their designated bungalows for the night. Tasius passed out right away, allowing Erisel to sneak across the village to and rendezvous with Jurok.

"I believe you have something for me," Erisel solicited as she ventured past the threshold to the hunter's den. She was wearing only a skimpy nightgown, but it cascaded down her lickerish curves as soon as Jurok sat up from his bed. Wasting no more precious time, she prowled across the dark room and climbed up on her new epic mount for another round of misbehavior.

Thankful that Jurok was already unclothed, Erisel was unapologetically frisky. She began her routine by greasing his piston with her saliva, but added a bit of flourish by including her cushiony twins into the mix. Once her muse was nice and stiff, she swallowed him between her legs to a blissful heave.

The escapade went well into the night. Erisel changed positions frequently to suit her preferences, receiving a hefty deposit from his hose many times over the course of several hours. All the while, her cries of rapture were camouflaged by the ferocious discord of the jungle's nocturnal wildlife. Inevitably, she would fall into a cum-induced coma, having depleted every last ounce of energy she had left.

When the sun peeked over the palm trees the next day, Erisel felt his morning wood pushing up against her hiney. With sleepy eyes, she rolled over to find her lover was starting to wake up. She mated him yet again, earning her another generous allowance of protein. "Thanks for breakfast," she jested while sucking the residue from her fingers.

"Any time, mon," Jurok offered. "Maybe next time ya invite ya two lady-friends"

"As if..." Erisel balked.

Prior to absconding Jurok's quarters, Erisel glanced outside to make sure the coast was clear. To her relief, Tasius was still asleep when she returned to their bunks, giving her a opportunity to change out of her gown without suffering his interrogation. She left him there to go out and enjoy a morning meal, then loiter on the beach as she waited for their boat to arrive. Sabina and Raelyssa met up with her later, finding her relaxing under the shade of a palm tree.

"Good morning, Erisel!" Sabina greeted.

"Morning, Sabina," Erisel greeted back

.

Feeling more carefree than usual, Erisel didn't mind their company. They joined her in the shade, sitting on either side of her. Both of them looked like they had been up all night, and she had her suspicions as to why.

"How did you sleep?" Erisel probed.

"Ugh, I didn't get a wink of sleep last night!" Sabina fussed. "Some couple was at it all night. I thought they would never stop!"

"Still... it sounded pretty good," Raelyssa conceded in a prurient tone.

"Raelyssa, you pervert!" Sabina ridiculed while giggling. "But, maybe you're right. I wish I was getting laid. Say, Erisel, you don't happen to know any bachelors looking for a good time, do you?"

Erisel simpered. "Oh, sure... but I don't think they're your type."