All Comments on 'Dear Abby's Vacay'

by lckscknfck7

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Nine pages of really bad.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle4 months ago

This was unpleasant to read. At least with porn stars and prostitutes sex is transactional. An exchange of money for a fantasy. This was about treating your body with contempt.

Not only did she expose herself to any number of UTI’s, STI’s, but also cervical cancer and kidnapped and forced into prostitution. It reduced sex to just an endorphin rush with no emotional or meaningful connection. Even porn plays the fantasy up but this was like watching an orgy on Epstein island.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

9 long pages for an umpteenth fetish-cuck unrealistic fempov fantasy ? No way.

MigbirdMigbird4 months ago

Love the closing line. Abby pieces display nicely how you craft/frame/present a storyline around the same MC but in different ways. The “Abby Rode” pieces more intensely erotic, more rapidly paced/short crisp dialogue consistent with sex, while “Vacay” piece more like a journal/diary around her excursion. Yeah, lots of sex, but not as graphic — not complaining; I like your characters and the variety of storylines you create and this adventure no exception. Pieces around one of my favorite characters, Lindie, also scripted/come to us in varied ways. Aside: would be nice as you continue to share (hopefully) that Abby pieces grouped together. Same with “About Trish” with “Prom” pieces. Not a big deal, quite capable of finding related pieces. Just saying. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

When one reads the story, and there is not a single likable character in it... then you know that you wasted time on a rubbish, and you are never going to get that time back.

WELL... that is your story!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Hopefully she'll be dead from the STD's soon.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Sick damn cunt. Divorce her ass!

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundasson4 months ago

Just like sugar, too much is just too much, but it's my own fault for reading it all. Gave **** for author's effort.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

And every guy she fucked were laughing their asses off at what a dumb stupid slut she was having zero respect for her. That’s what you want people to think of you then go for it. They will be talking forever about the stupid slut to all their male friends making her a joke

lckscknfck7lckscknfck74 months agoAuthor

I read some of these comments, and it's almost as if some people follow me just so they can trash my work as soon as it comes out. Jealous fellow authors? The majority of the negative comments seem to come from "Anonymous" which also makes me wonder if it's not the same troll. From the amount of people that have favorited this story already (its been a lot), I was surprised by the low rating. Reading some of the negative comments, though, I can see why - and it's not for the quality of work. Sure, I go back after it's been published and find a word missing here and there, but that's okay. It's not like I'm getting paid to write this material. Thank you, Migbird, for your kind comments. You get me. Karl, I hear where you're coming from, too, and I don't always get it right, but sometimes I just write for fun, and that's what this was supposed to be - fun. For the Anonymous critics, maybe give me a good story to read - your opinion of a good story. Is there any sex in it? Just curious, because nothing in your comments seems very constructive. And, if you are a jealous author, read it again, and maybe you'll learn something.

DevilbobyDevilboby4 months ago

Why do some people delight in making snide comments about people's work. When there is a very simple and easy solution to the problem. DONT READ IT. I read it and thought it was great fun, oh, and FIVE stars too.

B3ndoverB3ndover3 months ago

Very good but a little too long and too much detail. It got boring after a while

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlckscknfck7@lckscknfck7
Art is the author's own work, and the property of the author. Software used is Poser and Photoshop. Writing is a hobby for me, filling time when there's nothing else to do. While some of the subject matter I write about isn't for everyone, I hope that most of it is. Most o...