Dear Abby's Vacay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The youngest local waited patiently for me to open my eyes, and then open my mouth. I worked my tongue from the tip of his long shaft, to his small, hairy balls, before taking him down my throat. He was very long. Maybe not twelve inches, but not much less. I hoped he knew how to fuck, because I really didn't want my cervix battered by that thing.

He stood still, allowing me to move my head back and forth while I moved up and down on the cocks in my pussy.

Two more men appeared. Guests, this time.

And then a third. Palo.

I wasn't sure how it was all going to work. Were they going to fuck me in groups of three all night? Were they going to line up and take turns?

The no-longer-short and fat-dicked gentleman said something in Spanish, and the younger gentleman pulled his sword from my throat and stepped to the side on the futon, but didn't step off.

Palo stood on the futon, taking the younger gentleman's place in my mouth, and I found his dick much more enjoyable to suck. The two guests moved close enough for me to take their cocks in my hands, which I did earnestly. They were big. Not Little John big, but bigger than Mort. Not horse cock big, either, thankfully, although they weren't fully erect, yet. They felt good in my hands, and knew they would feel good in my pussy, though maybe not at the same time.

The long-dicked gentleman then straddled my back, unexpectedly. His face moved alongside mine, and for a moment, I wondered if he was waiting for Palo to fuck his face, too.

But then, I felt his hands on my butt cheeks, and the tip of his long dick pressing against my rosebud.

"Oh, fuck..." I moaned around Palo's cock as the head of the long dick pushed past my sphincter.

My hip movements on the cocks already in my pussy helped the long dick sink deeper and deeper inside me.

Okay, now I was completely full.

The two guests joined Palo on the futon and moved so that I could alternate between cocks, taking them each in my mouth every few seconds. I continued sucking and stroking the cocks in my face while I rocked back and forth on the three dicks behind me.

"If Ron could only see me, now," I thought.

The gentleman beneath me said something in Spanish, and it seemed to send the other two men behind me into a frenzy. The old man held my hips tight enough to leave bruises and began fucking me for all he was worth. The long dicked gentleman grabbed my ponytail and sank himself into me all the way to his balls. I took the dick out of my mouth long enough to look down and watch as my stomach was being pushed out from the inside as all three dicks jack-hammered inside me.

"Oh fuck, that's hot," one guest said.

"Shit, I'm gonna come," said the other. I quickly put his cock in my mouth and sucked as he unloaded.

Palo held out as long as he could, but couldn't wait any longer. He shot several streams of come onto my face, in my hair, and over my head. I swallowed the last of the first guest's come before taking the other guest in my mouth. He took a little longer, but it was worth the wait. He filled my mouth with more come than I could swallow, and thankfully, he tasted good.

My head was quickly yanked back by a tug on my ponytail, and Essy was there to put her mouth on mine. Our tongues intertwined in my mouthful of come as I felt the fat-dicked gentleman go tense, then release inside me.

The old man followed shortly afterward, and when he unloaded in my pussy, it was enough to force out the spent, fat dick of the first gentleman.

I felt the dick in my butt swell, and subside, then swell again. Then he went still for a few seconds, before slowly pulling himself out. It felt like I had just taken a very satisfying shit.

Essy licked her lips, then my chin, when she discovered that some come was missed. She licked my forehead, my ear, my back, and anywhere else Palo had shot his come.

And then she moved behind me.

The fat-dicked gentleman laid motionless while the old man and long-dicked gentleman stepped away from the futon. Essy lapped at my come-filled pussy, first, burying her nose in my butt hole. Then she lapped at the fat-dicked gentleman's balls, no doubt drenched in come. Then, she once again put her mouth on my anus.

"You don't have to..." was as far as I got when I felt her tongue penetrate me. Essy must have had her face buried between my cheeks for at least five minutes. When she finally stopped, she knelt next to me on the futon and took my face in her hands. The once again short and fat-dicked gentleman maneuvered out from between my legs and Essy had me lie back so she could get on top of me.

We kissed for what felt like a solid fifteen minutes. During that time, I could feel - but not see - mouths on my arms, hands, legs, and feet. Essy and I rolled around on the large futon during all of it, and any time my butt or pussy presented itself in an inviting way, a cock found its way inside me seconds later. Not every cock came inside me, but several did.

It wasn't until Essy was back on top of me that I realized she had been getting fucked during all of that, too.

As good as she was at everything else, I guess she was still new to anal sex.

"Ugh, está en mi culo," Essy said, locking eyes with me and trying not to cry. "Ugh," she groaned again.

I looked over her shoulder, hoping it wasn't the old elephant trunk man, and was surprised to see it was Palo.

I smiled and kissed her, then said, "It's only Palo. He's not that big, but he's a quick learner."

"Ughhh," Essy grunted again, this time closing her eyes tightly and letting out a tear. "Es mi hermano," Essy said. "Fuck... he's my brother."

Palo pulled Essy off of me with his dick still deep in her butt, set her down to my right side, and continued fucking her doggy-style for at least ten more minutes. Essy bit her lower lip as she couldn't help but bring one hand to her pussy and rub herself to orgasm as he came inside her.

I was so entranced with the anal sibling sex, that I hardly noticed Barbara bending down to put her mouth on my swollen clit.

Monica moved to my left side and opened her lips around my hardened left nipple. She slid my erect nipple between her teeth and bit down... hard. And then, she sucked... harder. It hurt, but it also felt good at the same time. I didn't want her to stop.

Claire appeared above my head and kissed me on the lips with a mouth full of come. I let the come pour into my mouth, and swallowed as Claire moved down my neck to my right nipple. I tilted my head back and closed my eyes, thoroughly enjoying the feeling of their mouths on me.

Barbara's mouth and nose pressed into my sex in a steady rhythm. When I opened my eyes, I realized she, too, was getting fucked from behind by a monster of a man. Things got a little blurry after that.

I felt drunk. The little cocktail that was supposed to be just a nudge now felt like more of a push and a shove. I had been fucked in my mouth, pussy, and butt several times each, and I was still ready for more. Not every fuck lasted as long as I would have liked, but none of them lasted too long, either.

I tried not to be so obvious when I was about to come. I was learning rather quickly that at the first sign of my having an orgasm, I'd set off a chain reaction that quickly ended up with me being filled with semen in any available orifice. Not that I didn't like the feeling. I just wanted it to last longer between changes in participants. Still, when someone was doing just the right thing, it was hard to hide it. A lot of the men and women in that cabana knew how to do just the right thing - over and over, again.

Then, "he" showed up - the bearded guy with the thick, flaccid cock that hung halfway down to his knees.

He was still bearded, but he was no longer flaccid. Thankfully, his cock was only a little thicker and longer when erect, which was more than plenty for any woman. Even a little bigger, though, may have been too much. I thought about Linda's bull in the adult video booth, and even Little John's freakishly large manhood, and this guy had both of them beat.

Plus, he was handsome, which always helps.

Barbara gave me a soft kiss on my clit and stepped back from between my legs. She moved to my left side, and I watched - and heard - as the large man behind her resumed fucking her doggy-style in her ass.

"Do you know him?" I half-mumbled to Barbara.

"Hus-band," Barbara over the balls-deep thrusts. "He's warming up... for you."

Warming up? He was fucking Barbara almost angrily. What I could see of his manhood was as big as the rest of him, which is to say, it looked like it would tear my little butthole if he fucked me that hard. I couldn't believe Barbara was handling it so well. I thought of my mom getting fucked by Mr. Barker, and I couldn't take my eyes off of her.

I not only felt the bearded guy push his cock into my come-filled pussy, I heard it, too. I think everyone did.

He didn't go in very deep - at least not at first - but the four or five inches he eased inside me were enough to displace organs and semen on a whole new level. The next four inches made my stomach rise, and while it wasn't painful, it was a little uncomfortable.

"Holy shit, you're big!" I gasped.

"No, you're just tight from not having been with enough big dicks," the bearded guy smiled. "But, not for long."

I couldn't remember a time when I heard myself getting fucked so loudly. Eventually, the wet pussy-fart noises subsided and the bearded guy found a pace that he liked. I was just along for the ride, as he held my hips and brought me down on his monster in time with his thrusts. It wasn't the first time I felt like someone's fuck doll, and liked it.

Several men stood or knelt on the futon, stroking their cocks as they watched the bearded man fuck me with his massive dick. The women not getting fucked knelt next to the men that were standing and occasionally used their mouths to maintain erections, before and after the men shot their come on my face and tits.

The first loads to fly weren't exactly unexpected as I had seen cocks being stroked feverishly from the corners of my eyes. Come landed on my arms, shoulders, chest, and stomach. I liked the feeling. Then, more come landed on my face, neck, and hair. I don't really enjoy come in my eyes, as it tends to burn, but it didn't bother me as much this time.

Someone grabbed one of my flailing feet long enough to come on my toes, and then more come plastered my mouth, chin, and neck.

The bearded guy had been fucking me long enough for me to be almost completely covered in semen. I looked down at my rising and falling stomach, and then at his large cock disappearing completely inside me. I couldn't believe he was fitting all of that in my body.

The bearded guy shifted downward, slightly, and his manmeat pushed upward inside me triggering a violent orgasm that almost made me pass out. My convulsing pussy and shaking body must have been a sight for the bearded guy, because he picked that moment to let loose and fuck me faster. I wasn't sure if it was the same men on the futon, or if they were rotating out, but I could feel my hands being placed on throbbing cocks, allowing me to direct where they shot their come. I made some of them come on my neck, but I pulled a few into my mouth, much to everyone's delight.

The bearded guy finally came hard, and his face grimaced like a weightlifter trying to break an Olympic record. His come seemed to reach places inside me where I doubt come had ever been before. I felt every throb of his dick as his body pumped his seed inside me. He slowly withdrew from my gaped pussy, and I was amazed to see his cock was still spurting come as he pulled out. He turned so Monica, already on her knees, could suck what was left from the tip of his slick cock.

I exhaled deeply, feeling cool air entering my pussy, and wondering just how much the bearded guy had stretched me. I looked to my left, where Barbara had been getting fucked, and watched as she knelt in front of her husband and sucked and licked every inch of his large manhood. She was rapidly helping him regain his erection as I had no doubt he had just unloaded in her bowels. Her eyes met mine, and she gave me the same patient, motherly smile she had given me earlier.

"Warmed up?" I mouthed.

Barbara nodded.

I looked at her husband as he moved between my legs. His dick was big, but less noticeable because the entire man was big. His chest was huge, as were his shoulders and arms. His waist was narrow in comparison, but exhibited tight, well-cut abs that you usually only see on body builders. The body builders I've seen, though, rarely had dicks half as big as his.

"Abby, right?" Barbara's husband asked. He may have been in his early fifties, but his body looked better than most men half his age.

I nodded, but just barely. His size was intimidating.

"Mort told me all about you," Barbara's husband said, resting the head of his dick in my open pussy. "I'm Jack."

"Hi Jack," I said, thinking that just sounded odd for some reason. "How do you want me?" I asked, thinking he'd want to do me doggy-style, especially in the butt.

"Just as you are," Jack said. "I want to see your pretty face while I fuck that tight little ass of yours."

He moved the head of his dick inside my pussy a little further, then back out, and then back in again. Eventually, he pulled out and moved it down to my wet and inviting butt hole.

I pulled my legs back and held his shaft with both hands, guiding it into my hole. He did not go in easy. He pressed, and I pulled, while trying to relax my sphincter. Finally, the head popped in and I let out a gasp.

"Oh..." I started.

"Don't worry, Abby," Jack said. "I'll take it slow until you get used to me."

And, he did. He worked his dick in my butt slowly, sinking more of himself inside me a little at a time. Come bubbled out of my half-open pussy and onto his shaft, helping the process.

"Good?" Jack asked.

I nodded, but didn't look at him. I couldn't take my eyes off how much dick was left to fit inside me. I couldn't believe Barbara had taken all of him inside her, but I figured if she could do it, I should be able to, also.

"Give it to me," I said, bringing my eyes up to meet his.

He smiled, and sank a little more up my butt. I tried to smile back, but just ended up making an "Oh" face, and concentrated on my breathing. When he had half his length inside me, he stopped.

"How does that feel?" Jack asked.

"I can take more, I think," I said, not really sure if I could or not. His cock narrowed at the base, so I hoped if he put more inside me, it might give my sphincter a chance to relax just a little.

He pushed in a little more, slowly. I could see my stomach rise and I just watched in amazement. Come continued to ooze from my pussy and onto his wide dick.

"Better?" Jack asked.

I nodded, once again unable to speak. It actually did feel a little better to me, but from the look on Jack's face, it must have felt a lot better to him.

"Oh yeah, Abby," Jack said. "Mort was right - your ass feels even better than his first wife's, and that's saying something!"

I was in the middle of trying to process what Jack had just said, when he decided to start the actual fucking. Up until then, he was just getting settled in.

I let out a groan, similar to the ones that Barbara had let out earlier, and Jack only smiled at me.

"That's it, Abby," Jack said. "Take it."

And, I did.

When he started to move back in forth, it hurt. There was no denying it. For about ten seconds I thought he was really going to hurt me, but then he pushed in even deeper, and the pain all but disappeared. Maybe I had finally relaxed my bowels enough, or maybe his dick was finally lubricated enough with come, but everything became more comfortable.

I didn't see any blood, though. Or scat. Just come.

My breathing returned to normal, and I managed an encouraging smile and a nod.

I relaxed as much as I could, and felt him slowly pick up the pace. The now-familiar sight of several cocks came into view around me, in various stages of erection.

I couldn't have looked that attractive, anymore. I was literally covered in come, some of it already drying in patches on my skin and in my hair. Yet, more come was deposited on my face, neck, and tits.

Jack steadily fucked my butt for about ten minutes. He wasn't in a hurry, and he wasn't aggressive the way he had been while fucking his wife. It was more like he was waiting to see a change in me before doing something else.

He reached down and pressed a thumb in the center of my swollen clit. I shook like I had just been electrocuted.

"Oh, fu..." was all I could get out before the come really started to fly.

That was okay, because I was coming, too.

It took me completely by surprise. As Jack pressed, and then rubbed my neglected clit, it was all Jack could do to keep his dick in my butt while I had an orgasmic seizure. I must have tightened my anus on his shaft at least a half-dozen times, which was all it took to trigger his own orgasm.

"That's what I was waiting for!" Jack said, proud of himself. His face crunched up and turned red as he released his seed deep in my bowels, and I really hoped he wasn't about to have a heart attack. I wasn't sure if I could handle two experiences like that.

Thankfully, Jack was fine. His face quickly returned to normal, smiling at me with his perfect teeth.

He didn't stop fucking me, though. He slowed, but he didn't stop.

"Didn't you just come?" I asked, noticing for the first time that come had made its way into my right ear.

"Oh yeah, Abby," Jack said with renewed energy. "And, I think I have two more in me... that I think I'm gonna put into you."

And, he did.

When Jack finally withdrew his big dick from my properly-stretched butt hole, it was just before sunrise.

"Thank you for a lovely evening," Jack said as he stepped back and put his arm around Barbara. She put her hand on his cock and she stroked him as they walked away.

I just stared at him. Come poured, then oozed, and then dribbled from my gaped butt hole. I didn't think I was in shock, but does anyone really think they're in shock while they're in shock?

One by one, the occupants in the cabana took turns washing themselves off under the shower head, and said goodnight to me, until the only ones left were Mort and Essy. They helped me up from the futon and carried me to the shower, which miraculously still had hot water.

Even though they were both naked, nothing sexual happened while they washed me. They seemed to go out of their way to be extra gentle with me, and I wondered if someone had taken things too far and I hadn't realized it, yet.

"Am I okay?" I asked Mort.

"You certainly look okay, Abby," Mort said. "How do you feel?"

"I feel like I just got fucked by a lot of people," I said.

"And, is that a good feeling?" Mort asked. "You looked like you enjoyed it."

"I think so," I said. "Although, I think now I'm just tired."

"That's good to hear," Mort said. "Because after you've had some rest, there are even more people ready to pleasure you tomorrow."

"Don't you mean 'pleasure themselves'?" I asked, not fully comprehending the 'even more' part.

"Of course, they enjoy it, too," Mort said. "Can you blame them? After all, you are quite an amazing woman."

"Uh-huh," I mumbled, and then I was out.

I woke up with Mort spooning behind me, and his hardening cock between my thighs.

"I could get used to this," I said, softly.

"How do you feel?" Mort asked.

"Okay, I guess," I said. "I don't remember leaving the cabana, though."

"That's because you passed out while Essy and I were cleaning you off in the shower," Mort said.

"I'm sorry," I said. "I guess I ran out of steam."

1...456789