Dear Debby - Issue 03

Story Info
Letters to relationship advice columnist Debby D.
2.6k words
4.34
4.6k
8

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/23/2023
Created 07/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifeseed
Wifeseed
487 Followers

Dear Debby,

I'm really worried because after seeing a guy behind my husband's back for a few months, I think I might be a little bit pregnant. The guy I've been seeing has such a huge black cock, he burst right through three of my husband's condoms. After that, we gave up on using condoms. I tried limiting his visits to safe times when I'm not fertile. But one time when I was ovulating I got so horny I thought, "Just one time can't hurt". Well, I've just missed my second period in a row so I guess he got me pregnant. But I don't *look* pregnant or anything. My belly's perfectly flat, my tits haven't swelled up, no morning sickness, nothing. Is it possible I just got a tiny bit pregnant?

Sincerely,

Slightly Pregnant Housewife

---

Dear Housewife,

If there's no visible swelling in your belly or your tits, and no morning sickness, then you're only a tiny bit pregnant. That's great! Your husband will never notice. And on the bright side, now you have nine months to have all the sex you want, with no worrying about safe days. Your lover can't knock you up again once you're already knocked up! Even if you're only a tiny little bit knocked up.

Love,

Debby.

**********************

Dear Debby,

Thanks so much for everything you do. All my life I secretly wanted to get blacked but I never knew how to get a bull. I saw your latest book at Barnes and Noble, about how to seduce a black lover as a white married girl, and it changed my life. I got my first black lover and I've never been happier. My husband has no clue but he's happier too, because lately I've been so happy around the house all the time. He doesn't know it's because I've been getting blacked while he's off at his office all day! Okay, now for the problem I'm having. My new boyfriend REFUSES to use condoms or any kind of protection, and he refuses to pull out. I've been erring on the side of caution, only seeing him when I'm totally safe. But every day my pussy gets hungrier for his big black cock. I can't stand being away from him on days when my pussy is fertile. Help!

Sincerely,

Horny First-time Snowbunnywife.

---

Dear Snowbunnywife,

Congratulations, I'm so happy for you! You're not alone, countless housewives suffer frustrating fertile days, longing for their black bulls' virile cum inside them.

Fortunately, there's a solution. Like all things, safe sex is a skill you can practice and get better at.

Start out like you're already doing. Limit your bull to days when you're totally safe. Then, after a month of that, let him visit you one day into your unsafe window. Through diligent practice and training, you grow better at safe sex, and your safe sex muscles grow stronger. Once they're strong enough, there's no risk in cheating on your husband one day into your unsafe time.

Then after a month of THAT, you can sleep around TWO days into your unsafe time. It's just like how it's dangerous to lift a big weight right away, but after training by lifting smaller weights, you can safely lift a big one.

Keep on training like this, adding one day per month. Let your safe sex muscles strengthen and adapt. In about a year's time, you'll be so skilled at safe sex, you can meet your lover every day. Even when you're ovulating!

I know it takes patience to train, but if you approach it right, the training itself can be quite intimate. For example, you can encourage your lover to TRY to impregnate you and breed you, knowing it's perfectly safe because you've been training. Have fun, and remember: safe sex is happy sex!

Love,

Debby.

**********************

Dear Debby,

My wife missed her period so we got a pregnancy test. The test had three possible results. "Pregnant", "Black Pregnant", and "Try Again". We got "Black Pregnant" and that made my wife REALLY happy. I was too embarrassed to admit I had no idea what that meant. So I played along and acted happy too. I said: "I love you and I'm so excited we're going to be a family." But what does "Black Pregnant" mean on a pregnancy test?

Sincerely,

Out-of-the-loop Hubby.

---

Dear Hubby,

Don't worry too much about it. Give your wife space and she'll explain it to you when she's ready. Or if she never feels ready, she might never explain it. In that case, think of it like a game and try to figure it out on your own. Either way, congratulations on fatherhood! Remind your wife every day how much you love her and how much you look forward to raising her lovely baby!

Love,

Debby.

**********************

Dear Debby,

I'm burning up with envy. I'm a professional chef and I've always cooked delicious meals for my wife. And if I may say so, she's always been quite satisfied. But then this new restaurant opened nearby. The chef there is really good. It's humiliating to admit it but, he's objectively a better chef. My wife has started going there for meals every now and then. "Don't worry honey, I still love your cooking," she tells me. "I just need some spice sometimes."

Sincerely,

Envious Chef.

---

Dear Chef,

It's ok to accept that you aren't the world's best at everything. Once you accept that, you'll feel a wave of relief. Just because another man cooks a better meal for your wife every now and then doesn't mean she doesn't love you. If you love her, you should be HAPPY that another man cooks better for her. Remember, you WANT her to be happy. If you insisted that she ONLY ever eat YOUR cooking, that would be selfish. Let her indulge occasionally in a better man's cuisine. You'll show her how secure you are in your chefhood.

Think of it like music. If you were a professional musician, you wouldn't insist your wife ONLY ever listen to YOUR music, would you? Of course not. You'd acknowledge there are much better musicians out there, such as Jimi Hendrix, Miles Davis, or Snoop Dogg. You'd let your wife indulge in listening to them sometimes. Maybe you'd even let her join another man's rockband. Maybe in nine months' time, they'd release a smash hit single. Would that mean she doesn't love you? Of course not! You're her husband, no-one else can fill that role. No matter how well they cook for her, play for her, or whatever else they do for her.

Love,

Debby.

**********************

Dear Debby,

I desperately want my wife to be a BBC slut and I've been trying the "boiling frog" method from your strategy guide. At first, everything went smoothly. I got her a little purple vibrator and she loved it. Then over the course of two years, I bought her bigger and blacker toys. Finally, I have her using a foot-long veiny big black dildo. She loves it! But that's where the success story ends. She's STILL reluctant to hook up with a real bull.

"Honey," she says, "I know how hard you worked to get me used to these big black dildos. But I can't have sex with a real bull. A real bull would pump me full of nasty black babyjuice. I'd get pregnant with a black baby, honey. You don't want that for your faithful little wife, do you? Do you honey?"

Sincerely,

Frustrated Breadwinner.

---

Dear Breadwinner,

Good work acclimating your wife to big black dildos.

Your wife is afraid of taking the final step because she's afraid she'll get pregnant. This happens sometime. It's called 'sperm fear'. It affects about 2% of healthy women.

Fortunately there's a solution.

Most sex stores now carry BBC dildos that you can load full of special cream that looks and feels just like black cum. You can adjust the output, from 'precum only' all the way to 'African flood'. Your wife will love the 'precum only' mode and you can slowly get her used to the more intense modes. Just like you already got her used to big black dildos in the first place.

If she's still reluctant to go black after you get her addicted to 'African flood', then it's time to break out the heavy guns. Japanese sex researchers have perfected a black dildo that shoots REAL black sperm, that can REALLY get a woman pregnant. These new toys aren't cheap, but they're worth every penny. The sperm count is adjustable, so you can start with a low sperm count and use it on safe days, slowly getting her comfortable.

Tell her: "There's almost no chance you'll get pregnant with this sperm-count, baby. But think what a thrill it is knowing there's that slight risk." Then from there, you can slowly increase the sperm count and use it on riskier and riskier days. It won't take long before she gives in to the temptation to get a real black bull and let him breed her. Even if that doesn't happen, the dildo itself will eventually get her pregnant with a black baby. Then she'll have no excuse left >:)

Love,

Debby.

**********************

Dear Debby,

I've been dating my boyfriend, Will, for two years now. I really REALLY want to marry him. But he's reluctant. You see, Will was always bullied in school by this black guy, Jamal. Not only would Jamal beat Will up, he would also bang all Will's girlfriends. He finally left to play college football. But before leaving, he promised Will that if Will ever gets engaged, he (Jamal) is gonna come knock up Will's fiancee. Will's so terrified, he's refusing to propose to me even though EVERYONE agrees it's time we tie the damn knot already. I doubt Jamal even remembers any of this, he's a football star now. How do I get Will to see the light and get his act together?

Sincerely,

Impatient Girlfriend

---

Dear Girlfriend,

Will is never gonna get over his fears. Better to make them irrelevant. Get in touch with Will's old bully. Tell Jamal about the situation. Get Jamal to breed your little white pussy pre-emptively. Once you're already pregnant with Jamal's baby, Will is gonna have no more excuses not to put a ring on you.

Love,

Debby.

**********************

Dear Debby,

The two of us (M/40/white and F/29/asian) have been trying to get into IR cuckolding. We keep failing at the act itself. The problem is, 29-year-old asian pussy is so tight. Way too tight for a BBC. We knew this would be a problem so we've been selecting under-endowed bulls. We even found a bull with a 7-inch BBC (can you believe they come that small?), and STILL no luck. We've tried loosening up with toys. We've tried lubricant. We've tried everything. HELP!

Sincerely,

George and Ayako.

---

Dear George and Ayako,

You're overthinking things. Believe it or not, it's BECAUSE you sought out poorly-endowed bulls that you're having all this trouble. This is counterintuitive, but it's actually EASIER the bigger the bull is. Find yourself a nice ripped bull with a 13-inch babymaker and he'll be breeding your naughtly little asian pussy in no time :)

Love,

Debby.

**********************

Dear Debby,

I'm really frustrated because my husband Mike is too vanilla in the bedroom. It's like we're just going through the motions. We've been married eleven years. In all that time we haven't so much as tried a new position. But I feel like I can't say anything because Mike is REALLY shy. He was always sheltered and mild-mannered. He's super sensitive, super nice-guy, always bringing me flowers and stuff. I don't want flowers, I want novel sexual experiences! I'm so conflicted.

Sincerely,

Jennifer.

Dear Debby,

My wife Jennifer is so beautiful, I feel like I'm unworthy of her. Every morning when I wake up and look at her I think I must be dreaming because I'm married to such a gorgeous woman. I feel guilty because I know I'm not satisfying her in bed. I try to make up for it by giving her flowers and love letters. But I'm cursed with a little 5-inch penis and I never had much experience before Jennifer. I love her, I really want her to be happy. I'm so scared to try anything new in the bedroom. But if it keeps up like this I'm worried our love will weaken.

Sincerely,

Mike.

---

Dear Mike and Jennifer,

What amazing fate that you both wrote in at the same time! I've gone ahead and published your letters together. I know you'll both feel relieved to see each others' letters.

My advice to both of you is to spice up your love life with interracial cuckolding.

Mike, I know what you're thinking. Those pangs of inadequacy, that performance anxiety. Please know you do NOT have to go through that. Let a stronger, bigger, blacker man take care of Jennifer sexually. Imagine how happy she'll be, pinned underneath a ripped black Adonis. Picture his massive angry cock stretching your wife's horny pussy. You'll be so relieved knowing her needs are taken care of in the bedroom. You'll be able to relax and stop struggling so hard. Think how exciting it will be hearing your wife having REAL orgasms as her bull pumps her fertile womb full of potent black seed. mmMMmmMMmm! If you behave yourself, maybe Jennifer will let you clean her up afterward. Wouldn't you like that? Think how scandalous and forbidden it is. Licking another man's virile DNA creampie out of Jennifer's sore, ruined slit. You can try to slurp it out so she doesn't get inseminated, but you know it's futile and she'll have his baby eventually. If "Happy Wife is Happy Life", you'll be in cuckold paradise.

Jennifer, you do NOT deserve to be unsatisfied in the bedroom. Thankfully, this doesn't have to mean any damage to your relationship with Mike. Reading between the lines of what you wrote, you've probably been thinking about cheating for a while now. Maybe you've already started? You've probably been terrified for your marriage. But every day, the temptation gets stronger to jump in bed with a REAL alpha, a man who really knows how to treat you. I'm so happy to tell you this does NOT have to end, or even damage, your beautiful marriage. With Mike on board (and it's obvious from his letter he'll jump right on board) you can have your cock and eat it too. You can cuddle with Mike and whisper sweet nothings, after getting thoroughly turned into pudding by a REAL man with a REAL black cock. You might even let Mike watch every now and then, if you feel like it. Certainly he'll help you get ready for your dates, dressing you and shaving you. If I know anything about men like Mike, the flowers and the love letters will become even MORE frequent. Make sure to tease Mike, telling him things like, "Darling don't you wish you could fuck me like my bull does?" "Honey is it okay that I'm letting my bull fuck me unprotected and it isn't even a safe day?" "Sweetie are you upset that our baby isn't going to look like you?" The more you say this kind of thing, the more excited Mike will get and the more the dynamic will satisfy both of you.

Congratulations to both of you on this new chapter in your love life. You did the right thing by writing to me. And you'll be doing the right thing when you give your bedroom to a worthy bull.

Love, Debby.

Wifeseed
Wifeseed
487 Followers