Debauchery Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Javier looked sheepish. "Every single member of the staff was hand selected by your mother, miss. She was very selective and chose only those people open to her lifestyle. They know everything. Mostly everything, that is. Not all. Enough."

I filed that away. Knowing my mother, I should have known. She always surrounded herself with likeminded people. She was always very careful. Of course the staff were all in. It's only me, little miss Angela, that's left in the dark. Always the last to know.

"Miss, there is footage..."

"Footage? What do you mean?"

"Security footage. From your parent's bedroom. Elsewhere, too."

I gawked at him. I had never seen a single camera in the house. "How is that possible? There aren't any cameras..." I looked around the room and stopped when he shook his head.

"No, miss. I'm afraid there are cameras everywhere in the house. Your mother and father insisted. They record everything in the house. They keep what they need. I... I can show you."

Even I felt the anger coming off of me. "Everywhere? In my room?"

Javier shook his head. "No, miss. Everywhere but there. And your bathroom. Of course. Your parents respected your privacy."

I glared at him. I needed to rip this band aid off. "Show me. Now."

* * *

A short time later I sat beside Javier in a small office, even more stunned than before. Javier had returned me to the master bedroom. He had approached the wall of built-in bookcases and placed his ring--a ring I had always noticed but never looked at--against a plain section of the wooden shelving, and I heard a click and the whirr of a motor. A section of the bookcase swung open, and I gasped in shock.

My head was about to explode with all these reveals. I doubted my sanity and questioned my life. How could I have been such a naïve girl living in this house my whole life and know nothing about any of this? I felt like I might start crying and never stop.

Javier was explaining. "When your parents renovated the house about twenty years ago, they included this safe room. There are two other safe rooms that I will show you later. This one also served as an office. It's windowless and why your mother never chose to work in here."

We entered a small corridor that turned to the right, and I could sense it followed the outside shape of the house. It opened into a small, functional, windowless room. Lights had come on automatically and I could see multiple dark monitors arrayed on the back wall. A large U-shaped desk sat in front of the monitors with three keyboards and mice. Cupboards covered the right wall along with two large racks of computers. I could see a wall safe embedded in the left wall.

I placed the Lord of the Rings book on the desk.

Javier sat in the centre one of the three luxurious leather chairs in front of the desk. First, he picked up a small jewellery case and handed it to me. I opened it and found two rings inside. They had been my parents. I took the smaller one and placed it on my right ring finger. It fit perfectly. The ring was plain gold except for the small, raised symbol that represented Bradley Manor. Then, Javier moved a mouse and the monitors glowed to life, pulling my attention. They filled with images from the hidden cameras. Twelve monitors covered twelve different views.

"That ring will let you in here. It's magnetic. A simple thing, but the strength is just right to open the secret door. Any stronger or weaker and nothing will happen. It doesn't always work so just give it a try again. Once inside you can lock the mechanism. This space is shielded and armoured. You could survive most anything in here. There's food and water in the cabinets and there's enough for three people to survive a week at least. There's also blankets, inflatable mattresses, and two pistols. Sig Sauers with four magazines each plus several boxes of ammunition. The weapons are registered and legal.

"Now. Just give me a moment and I'll bring up the footage that covers the intruders. There were two of them, dressed in black and wearing balaclavas. Common hoodlums, I think they were. Watch the monitors number one, three, five and six."

I spotted the small white numbers on the bottom right of each monitor and found the monitors he wanted me to pay attention to. The screens froze for a moment, and I could see Javier doing something on the monitor that was embedded in the desk right in front of him. He was using some specialised software. I sat in the chair to his left. Guns? In my father's house? He hated guns...

"Ah-ha. Here we go. Watch." He clicked the mouse and the view on the monitors changed. "The outside cameras have infrared. You'll see the bright shapes of the intruders on monitor three... ah... now!"

I watched as two bright man-shapes appeared over the estate wall. The walls were stone and mortar and dated back decades at least and were twenty feet tall. They swung over the wall and lowered themselves on ropes. You couldn't make out any features and I watched horrified as the intruders made their way from garden shrub to fountain to the side door of the house. It was the servant entrance between the servant house to the main house.

One of the men crouched by the door. The camera caught him from above his left shoulder. He picked the lock with ease.

Javier spoke. "I timed it. It only took him nine seconds to pick a lock an expert would take at least fifteen to do. These men are experts and then some. Highly trained. I would wager they practiced before coming here."

We followed the men through the house. I assumed they were men. They moved like men and had wide shoulders and narrow hips. They moved with grace and purpose.

As the camera angle and view changed, I realised I had no idea the whole house was monitored so precisely. My whole life had been exposed and I wondered just what my parents knew of my high jinks in the house as an incorrigible, wilful child. Javier explained it was all state-of-the-art fibre optic cameras which were almost impossible to detect; each camera was incredibly small, each with a wide-angle lens. The detail was spectacular and crisp and in high definition.

The men moved quickly through the house. They knew the layout and never hesitated.

Javier continued his commentary. "I would suspect they are from the Large Triangle Group, or the LTG. A worldwide cabal of criminals run out of China. Headed by an elusive individual named Gui Po. Your mother and father had run ins with them over the years. They crossed streams at times when your parents unknowingly pushed them out of lucrative swinging establishments and more importantly, stealing the clientele. That's where the real power is. While the LTG coerced and blackmailed, your parents provided a welcomed haven for those people needing the privacy."

I could only watch the monitors and listen. My head spun. I wanted out. I wanted it over.

"Watch. They head into the master suite and start looking right away. Watch how methodical they are. I'll speed this up..."

The images blurred and Javier stopped it when they reached the cache of tapes and DVDs.

"Here they find the tapes and yet remain calm. Professionals. I had assumed they found the thumb drives at this point. Their bodies cover their actions."

They placed the tapes into a strange sling across their backs. I could see it bulge with the tapes and DVDs. Then the men were searching the entire bathroom and en suite. The toilet back was removed. The tiles around the whirlpool tub were broken open, damaging a water line. Walls were tapped and then broken open in places. It went on for a long time.

I saw the timer on the monitors. Two thirty-eight in the morning. I was getting fucked doggy style by Willy at that point twelve hours ago if I remembered correctly. I had woken to feeling him eating my pussy again. A smile teased my lips.

The men in the security monitors paused in the middle of the bedroom and spoke for the first time. Javier stopped the replay.

"I'll pause it here. They speak for a short time. Clearly, they have failed to discover the thumb drives. I was confused at first here but now knowing you had them hidden it becomes clearer. They didn't expect to not find what they wanted. Perhaps. From here they go to your room."

I watched the men leave and then enter my bedroom from the corridor. Javier leaned back and I could see the timer on the screens continue to count the time elapsing.

"We can't see into your room, of course. In about fifteen minutes they leave and retrace their steps out of the house."

We continued to watch until the men climbed back over the wall. Javier clicked something and the monitors returned to real time. The sudden brightness of the screens caused me to blink. I could see the other servants working throughout the house. The Fletchers were kissing out in the tool shed, Mr. Fletcher was...

I looked away. He was clearly fucking her up against the workbench. She looked delighted.

Javier coughed and turned toward me by swivelling his seat.

"Miss Bradley..."

"Angela. For God's sake, just call me Angela."

Javier paused a long moment digesting this. "I will... try. Angela. Please let me explain some things. This may be difficult to hear. Please wait until I am done before you make any rash decisions. Please."

I glared at him. I was angry, confused, betrayed, hurt, and more than anything, pissed off. I nodded, uncertain of what my mouth might say that I would regret.

"I entered the employment of your parents six months after they were married. They were in England, and we crossed paths. They were looking for someone to run their expansive household and I was offered the position. They found me in their new brothel, located in London. I had just ejaculated in your mother's bottom, and she rather enjoyed it."

He stopped there and waited for my reaction. Honestly, I was numb at this point. He could tell me anything and I would just have to accept it.

"From there the household grew. Your mother was exceptional at finding the right people. People who love to serve and people who are so open-minded that the lifestyle here in the manor was everything they could ever hope for.

"Your mother and father created an oasis here. A tranquillity. A nirvana. This was copied at the other clubs, but it never came close to what is here. Every single person working here is a member of a special club. Not your parent's swinging clubs, but the Bradley Manor Club. We have all signed NDAs. The people who work here were considered family by your parents. Did you know that?"

I shook my head. I never had a clue. My childhood was a whirlwind of fun and excitement. The servants had always been there, and I had ignored them as only the vain and self-entitled can do. I remember my mother and father always encouraging me to engage with the staff and I had always refused. Petulantly. But what Javier was describing couldn't be real.

"Watch," he said and pointed to the camera feed that showed the Fletchers having sex.

Caterina was fully naked and bent over the workbench. Her husband, Michael was thrusting away at her hard from behind. His hands gripping her waist and pulling her hard against him. On another camera feed I saw Charlie the chauffeur approach the work shed. A feeling of dread descended on me.

Charlie opened the door and strolled inside and undid the belt of his pants. Unbelievably, Michael smiled at him when he walked in. Michael pulled out of his wife. I could see his large penis, wet and slick, hanging down hard in front of him. Michael and Charlie spoke.

"What are they saying?" I whispered.

Javier did something and sound came out of hidden speakers in the small office.

"Thank God, Charlie. I was about worn out! Take-over, will ya?"

"Mikey, you got to start working out! Your stamina is the shits!"

"Would you two stop arguing! Charlie fill my ass! It feels empty!"

"Yes, ma'am!"

Javier turned down the sound. Charlie took his thick cock, abstractedly one that looked rather good to me, and thrust into Caterina. She took it like a trooper and threw her head back in bliss. I could see the delight on her face. Her husband moved around, and she repositioned herself and soon had her husband's cock deep in her mouth, sucking like a mad woman.

She was taking it from both ends. Mouth to ass. I shuddered. Not with horror, but with the thrill that went through me, surprising me in the intensity.

"Is this normal?" I asked, waving my hand at the monitors.

"Yes, Angela, it is. All the staff have sexual relations. It is quite normal here. They've been hiding it for the last few months. Ever since your parents passed. They grieved so hard, Angela. We were not in a servant relationship here. We worked here, yes, but gladly. We all love maintaining this small piece of heaven. We are extremely well paid. We want for nothing. And we have such freedom here.

"Your parents dying almost destroyed this family. We watched you carefully. Afraid to make the wrong move. Say the wrong thing. Unknowing how to explain this to you. It was me that urged caution. I saw you find the tapes. Watched you lose your mind. But always you came back to them. You watched them. You... touched yourself..."

I gasped and glared at Javier. "You watched me masturbate!!!" I was furious.

"No. As soon as you would start, I would stop watching. I promise you. I promise on the memory of your parents, Angela. I never breached that privacy."

I glared at him. "But it was recorded?"

"Yes and erased. I can show you."

I nodded, feeling flushed. "Later. Keep going. Explain all this." I wondered if Javier was being honest. Did he watch me pleasure myself? Did that excite me?

"I don't have to. Your mother planned for this. Sort of. She said one day 'what if we die one day, Albert, how do we explain all this to Angela?' Your dad said to make a video and explain it all. So your mother did. It's in the safe."

Javier rose and went to the safe. "I'll give you the combination, of course. This is all yours. The password to the computers is 'Ge0rgeBi2et' with a zero for the O and a two for the zee." He opened the safe and turned the handle but didn't open it. He sat back down, and I rose and opened it.

Inside were more thumb drives, a large sum of cash, thick, black ledgers, and a gift-wrapped small box addressed to me. I stared at the box.

"I'll show you where the thumb drive goes and then I'll leave."

I nodded and reached in and pulled out the gift box. I placed it on the desk and Javier showed me the interface to the computers and where the USB slots were. He showed me the computer and how it worked and then he quietly left. I watched him leave on the monitors. He crossed the master bedroom and then down through the house. He left by the side door, and I saw him enter the servants' house. I noticed there were no feeds there, either.

I sat staring at the gift box for a long time. I don't know for how long.

Finally, I tore it open and found a 128GB thumb drive inside. It was state-of-the-art. The control screen flickered and switched to a wallpaper screensaver. My eyes were drawn to it. It was a picture of me, aged sixteen, wearing a white bikini by the pool. I remember that day. I was heading to GMU at the end of that summer. I had always been ahead of where I should be academically in school and starting university at sixteen was not something I ever questioned. That summer had been the most amazing of my life. Mom and dad had started treating me like an adult. Taking me with them to places. I saw more of the world that summer than any time before or since. We had never been closer. Then came school and my own life and time with my parents dwindled. I wanted that time back.

I wiped at the tears, pooling in my eyes, and jammed the thumb drive into the welcoming slot. I had it backwards, reversed it, and it still didn't work. I cursed, reversed it again, and this time it sunk home.

All of the monitors in the room flickered and then all the screens filled, and composed in one big picture, was my mom smiling out at me.

"Hi Angel!" she smiled out at me. Then her voice changed to a stage whisper. "I think I'm dead!"

I gasped and then heard my dad's voice off camera. "Jesus, Margie. Don't say that. You probably are dead if she's watching this! How do you think that will make her feel?"

My mom faked a look of concern and then grinned out at me. "Pfft. Us women are stronger than that, aren't we hon? I wish I could see you, too. I would love to see the looks on your face when I tell you what I am about to tell you. It's going to be huge. Mind blowing. But first a little secret.

"My mom and me are the same. We look the same. We act the same. We feel the same. Her mom was the same way. And you, my darling Angela, will be the same as me. We're empathetic. Your dad says bullshit..."

"It is bullshit," muttered my dad off screen.

"...but I know, and you will, too. We feel things different than most people. We can sense things. Fortunately, it's all about sex!" My mom laughed and I smiled to hear it.

"Baby, your dad and I are swingers. Pretty hard-core ones. What's more, we run an international organisation that caters to the swinging lifestyle. We have clubs all over and the drive thingies..."

"Thumb drives," said dad.

"...contain all you need to know about them. Plus, a lot of dirt on some bad, bad, people. Dirt that ends careers with either jail time or being six feet under it. Before you get all judge-y you need to realise that we are targets, hon. We didn't know this at first but there are others out there doing the same thing but for not so nice reasons. Your dad and me? Hon, I hate to break this to you, but we're bi-sexual creatures who crave sex like fish crave water. You're going to have to get past that, and you will, hon. I promise you, you will. A spark's gonna hit you soon. Flip a switch inside you and all this will make perfect sense to you.

"We started here in VB. A small club. We bought out an existing place, cleaned it up, got rid of the less-than-ideal people, and started to carefully find people to fill it with. It was slow going at first, but I started to get the hang of it..."

"Your mom has a way of finding these people. I don't know how she does it," added dad, off-screen.

"Yes, you do. I'm empathetic. Remember?"

Dad snorted.

"Ignore your father. We found people. And we grew. We stylised the place by having the clients also run the place. No hires. Just us playing and cleaning up after ourselves. It was like a tree fort. A special club just for us. It was glorious. But your father and I wanted more..."

"YOU wanted more..."

"...and we went to London. Someone in our club had met someone overseas and so we went over. Wonderfully strange place England. We found the club, checked it out, and bought it. We converted it over to our standard and then met Javier. He was wonderful. So British. So BIG!"

"Like a horse..."

"Just like a horse. Jesus." My mom looked off screen at something, her eyes glazed over. She shook her head. "And then it started. Bradley Manor started. Javier knew people. We knew people. And suddenly we had the most perfect family here at Bradley Manor. All the staff are swingers, Angel. All of them. Sex is free and carefree here, Angel. It has always been this way and I beg you to let it continue. For the sake of the staff. This is their home, Angel. I promised them they would always have Bradley Manor. Please honour that, love."

Mom then went on to explain where each of the swinger clubs were and how many clients. She explained the rules of the clubs and how they vetted people. It was all fascinating. She talked for a very long time, and I absorbed maybe a tenth of it all.

123456...9