Debbie - Betty's Story

Story Info
Betty opens up with Debbie about her past.
3.3k words
4.62
4.5k
5

Part 8 of the 19 part series

Updated 11/21/2023
Created 07/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**** A few people wanted to know a little more about Debbie's mother. So here's a short story about her past. Hope you enjoy it. ****

A week after the almost disastrous swinger's party that we went to, Debbie was going to get together with her mother Betty for lunch. Betty was a beautiful, well-built 44 year old woman, about 5'4", with shoulder-length red hair the same color as Debbie's. She was waiting out in front of the restaurant smoking when Deb walked around the corner. She stopped for a second to gather her wits. This was the first time they were going to see each other, let alone talk, since the party. Everyone at the time agreed that it was probably best to drop it, and not make an issue of it that would make everyone uncomfortable for maybe the rest of our lives. Debbie still wanted to clear the air, just to make sure it wasn't going to be a problem, seeing as how Betty and I wound up fucking each other at that party. Long story...

Debbie took a drag of her cigarette as she watched her mom do the same. Still weird to see her smoking she thought. Debbie always thought of her mom as a straight laced, average boring housewife who would never condone smoking, let alone ever even smoke a cigarette. Someone who would never drink, swear or go out of line in any way. Turns out, Betty was quite the opposite.

Betty turned her way as they both exhaled, and gave her a small smile and a wave. Deb waved back, and walked down to meet her. They hugged each other, smiled, and both took one last drag of their cigarettes. They put them out in the ashtray outside of the front door of the restaurant.

"How are you Sweetheart?" Betty asked as she was exhaling.

"A little nervous to be honest." said Debbie, and they both chuckled a little.

"Me too. I'm glad you texted though. I wanted to all week, but..." Betty trailed off and shrugged with a little smile.

"Me too. Finally, I just said screw it. I thought to myself, if I am this nervous about it, that you probably were too." said Deb. Betty hugged her again.

They walked in, and the hostess asked if they wanted a booth or a table.

"Can we sit outside in the smoking section please?" asked Betty.

"Of course!" replied the hostess with a smile. "Follow me."

When they were seated, they both pulled out their cigarettes. Both of them smoked the same brand. Marlboro Red 100's. They each lit up in an uncomfortable silence. They were the only ones in the smoking area, which was probably a good thing. The conversation that was about to follow wasn't going to be PG.

After a moment of sitting there smoking, and avoiding each other's eyes, Debbie had enough. "This is ridiculous!" she exclaimed. Betty looked at her, and nodded in agreement. "I'm your daughter, so we need to get past this. I thought I knew you, and you probably thought you knew me. Obviously, there are plenty of things we don't know about each other. We've always been close I thought. I feel like this is going to pull us apart. I don't want that!" Debbie paused to take a huge drag and exhaled quickly. "So... I want to know everything! How you came to be a smoker. What your life was like when you were younger. Everything! And... I'll tell you everything as well, if you'd like."

Betty took a drag, exhaled and said "I totally agree. I'm sorry I wasn't honest with you about my past, but I was trying to protect you, so you wouldn't follow my path. Turns out it didn't really matter, because you're so much like me. I should have seen it." She paused as Debbie took another huge drag, and then said with a small chuckle "Are you sure you want to know everything though? You may be shocked."

"You'll probably be shocked about me as well." Deb said with a laugh as she exhaled.

Just then, the waiter showed up, and asked if they wanted any drinks. They both looked him up and down. He was a very handsome man of Italian descent. About 5'10" with a strong muscular build, and dark brown eyes. Deb just said she wanted water, and Betty ordered a Captain and Coke. Deb's eyes went wide. "But you don't drink!" she exclaimed.

Betty looked at her and smiled. "Oh I do!" she said with a laugh, and took another huge drag of her cigarette. Deb was looking forward to this conversation.

After the waiter left, they both watched him walk away. They looked at each other and smiled. Betty then leaned forward and started her story. "I was always a bit of a wild child. Your grandparents had a pretty tough time with me. They pretty much disowned me when I turned 18. They both died before you were born, but I don't know if you would have ever met them had they lived."

She took another drag and continued "I always rebelled against them, whether it was school or home. Basically everything they wanted me to do, I would make sure to do the opposite. I was not a great daughter. 'Clean your room!' I made it messier. 'Do better in school!' I started skipping classes. 'Don't smoke!' I went bought cigarettes. I bought my first pack when I was 12." the look of shock on Debbie's face made Betty laugh out loud. "It was much easier to buy cigarettes back then. And they weren't very expensive."

The waiter came back with our drinks, and Betty downed half of it in just a few seconds. Deb stared at her as she took another drag. The waiter smiled at her, and then took our food order.

After he walked away, Betty continued "Within a few years, I was smoking 2 packs a day. Pretty hard to do considering I was in High School, but I smoked every chance I could get. When I turned 18 the first week of February, I quit school. Stupidest thing I could have done. I didn't have a job, and my parents kicked me out. I stayed at a friends house. I couldn't afford cigarettes, so..." At this point, Betty stopped and looked at Deb.

"Go on! Don't leave me in suspense!" Debbie said with wide eyes.

Betty gave a small smile before continuing "So... I started giving blowjobs in exchange for a few packs of cigarettes. I was up to three packs a day by this point, so you can do the math on how many guys I had to blow. Almost every day for a few months. Then I decided I'd have sex with them for a carton, and $50. I had other expenses as well, and I needed to live. That would get me through for a few days at least." Betty took a double pump drag, and exhaled a thick plume of smoke, and put out her cigarette. She downed the rest of her drink.

The waiter came with our order, and Betty had him get another Captain and Coke for her. When he walked away, Betty said she thought he'd be great in the sack. Deb almost choked on her drink. She laughed a little and agreed.

The food untouched, Betty continued with her story. "There was a guy I hooked up with, who smoked weed, and did heavier stuff. I fell for him, and I thought he loved me as well. I found out after it was much too late that he didn't. He told me it'd be fun to get me hooked on drugs, and I was so stupid at the time, that I thought it sounded great too. He got me hooked on heroin, and crack. I did a lot of other stuff too. Whatever it took to keep the high. Sniffing, popping pills, smoking God knows what. Not long after he got me hooked, he told me I was going to have to start earning some big money to pay for it. The free ride didn't last long. He got me into doing some porn. If you look hard enough, you can probably find some of my stuff on the internet. I also started working for him. If you know what I mean..."

"Dad knows about all of this?!" Debbie asked with a look of horror. She hadn't touched her food either. She lit up another cigarette and leaned forward with her arms on the table. She couldn't believe what her mother was telling her.

"Oh yes!" Betty replied, as she lit up one herself. "He was... a client. At least at first. I had been whoring for about 6 months by this time. Right after I turned 19 is when I first met him. He fell in love with me from the first day. I liked him, but I was a working girl. Fucking for money, cigarettes, booze, and by this time, a lot of drugs. He became a regular customer, and I soon fell in love with him as well. Your father helped me so much. He got me away from that asshole, and with some help from his parents, got me into rehab. After a few relapses, I was clean after a few months. I got my GED. I still drank, and smoked like a chimney though!" she said with a laugh. "But I was in a much better place. I owe so much to him!" she said with tears welling up. "He promised me that he would take care of me, and he has never broken that promise. He kept me with a steady supply of cigarettes and booze, but he said if I ever started doing drugs again, he'd throw me right back in rehab. Thank God that didn't happen!"

Deb reached out to her mom and held her hand for a moment. "That must have been so hard!" Debbie exclaimed.

"It was. We did have a few hiccups. He liked to stray a bit, and so did I. We didn't want to lose each other though, so we decided to start swinging. That way, we could have our cake and eat it too." she said with another laugh. "Speaking of eating..." she said and pointed to their untouched plates.

Deb laughed and they both put out their cigarettes. They ate in silence for about 10 minutes, but at least it wasn't an uncomfortable silence. Debbie had a lot to process.

The waiter came by after we had finished, and asked how everything was. Debbie looked at her mom and smiled. She said, more to her mother than the waiter, "Everything is great! One of the best meals I've ever had!"

The waiter said "Excellent! We aim to please!" and Betty and Debbie laughed. Debbie thought he could please her anytime. Looking at her mom, she assumed she was thinking the same thing. He looked confused, but didn't comment. "Would you like another water?" he asked Deb.

"No, I think I'd like... a Captain and Coke." she replied and her mother smiled. "Make that two please. My mother's is almost done. The waiter left, and they both watched him again, and lit up another cigarette each.

"So what happened after you started swinging?" Debbie asked. "How did you end up stopping... well... everything?!"

Betty replied "Well, we were swingers for about a year, and pretty hardcore ones at that. The internet had a slew of swinger sights that we joined. It was pretty easy to find other people in the area. Every weekend, we were fucking someone new. We were having so much fun! Our lives apart from swinging was even better. Your father asked me if I was ready to settle down, and get married. I immediately said yes. My parents were out of the picture, and his weren't rich. So, we got married a few weeks later at the courthouse. A nice simple ceremony, and it was perfect!" she said with a smile.

She took another drag, exhaled, and continued. "We decided to try living like normal people. We had pretty much stopped swinging by this time, and we were both ok with it."

"But the smoking and drinking continued?" Debbie asked. Betty nodded.

"That was never an issue with your father. He loved that I smoked. Kind of surprising, considering he never took the habit up himself. Whenever I lit up, he would lean into me, so I could exhale in his face. Sometimes I would catch him just staring at me, smiling when I smoked. It was cute." Betty said with a chuckle, as she put her cigarette out.

Then she grew a bit more serious. "All of that changed though, when a few months later I found out I was pregnant. I gave up the drinking immediately, but couldn't for the life of me stop smoking. No matter how hard I tried. I was able to cut down from three packs to one, but it wasn't enough. Your father supported me, but I knew he was upset that I couldn't quit. The thing that finally got me to quit, was when you were born premature. The guilt was so overwhelming!" she started crying a bit at this.

Deb got up and went to hug her. "It's ok Mom! I'm ok!" and Betty started crying harder.

After a moment, Betty hugged Debbie hard, and said she was ok. Debbie sat down again. The waiter brought the drinks and didn't say anything. He just smiled a little, and left quickly.

"I told your father right then and there that I was done with smoking." she went on. "That I was going to raise you right, and no matter what happened, not give up on you like my parents did to me. There was never an issue though, as you were a great kid! I didn't want you to be like me though, so I became the All-American perfect role model mom." she laughed. "That's why your father and I were always was so anti-drug, drink and smoking! But the cravings for cigarettes never really went away." she sighed, and lit up another. Debbie did the same. "When I saw you light up at our BBQ a few months ago, the cravings came back with a vengeance! I thought to myself that you were an adult. You can make your own decisions. My job was done. So... I bought a pack of cigarettes, and haven't looked back." she said and took a deep inhale. Debbie smiled at her. "The rest you pretty much know. We decided to get back into swinging, and we all know how that first time turned out!" She laughed and shook her head.

Debbie laughed as well. "Well, you had a good time though, until you found out it was my boyfriend! Right?"

Betty looked at her for a moment. "I feel funny saying this, but Bob is really good!" and she looked away and took another drag.

Debbie thought for a moment before saying "He pretty much said the same about you." Betty quickly turned back and looked at her with a bit of a shocked expression. "In fact, I think if you wanted to do it again, I'd be ok with it." she took another drag, and then smiled.

"Wow, you really are a different person!" Betty said with her own smile. "I just may take you up on that."

Debbie told her that since she started smoking, her inhibitions have become pretty much nonexistant. They smoked in silence for a moment.

Then Betty said "Ok, I've told you my story. Now... tell me yours."

The waiter returned at that moment. They told him they didn't need anything else and to bring the bill. Deb waited until he brought it back a moment later. 'We'd like to stay for a few more minutes, if that's ok with you?" she asked him. He looked around the empty smoking area, and said with a small chuckle that there was no rush. Deb paid the bill in cash, and the waiter left them alone.

Deb took a deep breath and lit up a fresh cigarette. She then told her everything that had happened after I forced her to become a chain smoker. Including how she had fucked my friends, the movers, and a slew of other people. She didn't leave out anything. She ended with the story of the swinger party, and how she was thinking of having me try to be bi. Betty stared in wonder. The whole story took about 15 minutes.

"Wow! That's a lot for me to take in!" Betty exclaimed. "But probably no more than you had to take in listening to my story." she said with a laugh.

Debbie laughed and agreed. "Well, this has been an interesting and enlightening hour Mom!" and they both smiled. "Are we good?" she asked her after a moment.

"I think so." Betty replied.

At that moment, the waiter came back again. "Ladies, I just wanted to know if there is anything else I can do for you. I'm about to leave for the day." Betty smiled at Debbie, and Debbie smiled back.

"As a matter of fact, there is." said Betty. It didn't take much convincing on their part to get his address. Betty rode over with Debbie to his place.

Within minutes, they had his pants down and were going up and down his shaft. They took turns taking him as far down their throats as they could go. Debbie stood up and stripped quickly. She forced him to lay down, and she sat on his face. Meanwhile, Betty was sucking him hard and fast. His tongue was doing wonders to Deb, and she came within a few minutes. Betty stood up and undressed as well, saying she wanted some of that tongue as well. Debbie got off of him, and as Betty sat on his face, Debbie slid down his shaft. She rode him slowly, enjoying his thick 8" cock. Within a few minutes, Betty came as well.

Deb smiled at her mom and told her it was her turn to ride him. Betty smiled and pulled herself off of his face. She got on all fours, and told him to take her from behind. He slid in and started pounding her. Within a minute, she was cumming again. He started moaning and Debbie told him to pull out and cum on her face. He shot his thick load all over her face and tits. Some got on Betty's ass. Deb smiled as she started wiping the cum off with her fingers and eating it. Betty turned around and wiped some off of her face, and started eating it as well.

They looked at each other and laughed a little. "Well, this will be an interesting story to tell our significant others!" Betty exclaimed, and Debbie laughed a little louder. "And our friend here has a pretty good story too! By the way, what is your name?" she asked him.

"Michael" he said. "Thank you ladies. That was wonderful!"

They thanked him as well. They both went to the bathroom and cleaned up a little. Then they both kissed him on the lips and walked out of his apartment. They both had their cigarettes out and lit within seconds.

As Debbie dropped her mom off at her car, Betty said "What an amazing day! I'm so glad we shared it together."

"Me too Mom!" Debbie replied. That might be fun to do again some time!"

"Your father has an out-of-town business thing going on this week. It's only for a few days. He leaves Monday and comes back Wednesday. Why don't you come over for dinner Tuesday night. And bring Bob." Betty said with a smile.