All Comments on 'Demon Summoning for Dummies 01'

by RevelFlint

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
RevelFlintRevelFlintover 2 years agoAuthor

Hi everyone! I'm Revel and new to Literotica. I hope you liked this story; please leave me a comment as I'd love to hear what you want more of!

Pierce7dPierce7dover 2 years ago

This is gonna be good

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

First time posting here, gotta be honest the whole start seems kinda odd. He cheats on her ( a civil issue) she curses him(a legal issue) and expects the school to punish him? Why? Because shes a good student? She for a "good student" seems rather dull mentally.

ThresenusThresenusover 2 years ago

This looks like a promising story, good work

SunsilkWaterSunsilkWaterover 2 years ago

Wonderful writing and story! I was drawn in by the first paragraph. I hope Elend's booty is ready hahaha

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

An amazing first submission. It’s so well written, that I’m surprised it’s rated so low.

You have an interesting premise, you have a good level of detail that really sucks you into the story, and it’s not riddled with grammatical errors like so many stories on here. (In the whole thing, I caught only one typo, in “complete with cobwebs bitter than his body”)

So I suspect that the low votes are from one of two things— either people are too put off by the male/male stuff (which I admit, isn’t my cup of tea, either), or they’re unhappy with how you abruptly stopped before any sex happened… twice, if we count the first scene.

I know you have it numbered, suggesting that you’re planning on making this a serial, so you’re going to have to break it somewhere, but it might’ve left people wondering if they should continue to follow the story.

You main character claims to prefer women, so it’s possible that once he gets past this first demon, he’s going to have escapades with other (female) demons in the future. But it’s also possible that the intro was a bit of a bait and switch and that the demon is going to do his best to drag this on for as long as possible focusing more on non-consent type aspects. I personally think it’s a problem with the not-actually mutually exclusive categories on here, but a reversal type scenario might get better reception filed under ‘Erotic Horror’.

If you were already established on here, then people would be more familiar with your kinks and would have less questions if the story were going to take them places that they weren’t ready/willing to go. But then again, if the issue is reversal of non-consent, maybe that’s what you were going for.

RevelFlintRevelFlintover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for the amazing feedback, everybody. Wow. I didn't expect to get any attention and instead you all showed much love. I've just submitted Chapter 2 for review and I am excited to see what you think of it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRevelFlint@RevelFlint
Science fiction and fantasy author and artist. Twitter @revelflint. Check out my books on Amazon and Smashwords :) The first book of Dr. Vampire is always FREE on Smashwords!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES