Didi Freckles Revealed Ch. 03

Story Info
Didi has no business going to the underground party.
2.3k words
3.5
1.9k
00

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm not sure where I should start telling you what happened over the last couple of weeks, but I'll start with Brie, just to get her out of the way.

Brie and I didn't always get along until I found myself in a sticky "bad" date situation and she saved me with her missile on wheels. Now were friends. Yada, yada, yada, Brie was there for me when I needed her, blah, blah, blah. Alright, moving on.

And then there was Nate and the 3 days straight we spent together, which allows me to record this as being in a dating relationship. I know that I was quickly demoted to his first side piece, but he has not officially dumped me. A couple of "firsts" for me and well documented on my Chang account. And I will bring it to your attention that as a "dating" couple, we went everywhere and did everything, you know, as a couple. Didi Freckles never looked or felt so good, well, except for my jaws.

As a matter of fact, I dumped Nate after 3 days of blow jobs, because that's all Nate wanted and oh boy, did he want a lot of blow jobs. Like every three hours, whether he was up or not and where ever we were. But, enough was enough and we were not fighting, so I asked to release the chains from my ankles and take me home.

It was time to let the wrist bonds heal and get back to clubs or face dental issues in the future. And as the perfect gentleman, he drove me home, pushed my head down on his lap and told me what shorts to wear to the Art Show in a few weeks. Or in other words, he didn't dump me, just yet and he likes it when I bare my legs. I'm calling those 3 days as a complete success.

I will admit that I'm ignoring the fact that Suzie told me that Nate breaks up with his girlfriend every three weeks for about a week before they get back to together. I'm also ignoring that the break ups are pre planned and identified on the calendar in his phone for the rest of the year, but hey, Didi Freckles had dinner is a restaurant in a dress and the food was served on plates. I gave Nate a blow job on both sides of the meal, but we had a server I tell you. And she only gave me a few side eyes throughout the meal service. How do you deal with a server who is getting a little too deep into your business? Hah, gently tap the edges of your mouth as you ask her for a refill implying that everyone knows that those are not cold sores. And then you scratch her number off of the bill because you might go out with Nate again and you don't need medical issues. Well, other than the jaw surgery I have scheduled for this Thursday.

And then there was Suzie and I. Wait, I had a 3 days date and I was not dumped. Suzie, Nate's sister and I have become friends since she hooked me up with Nate, the Nate who has not dumped me. The problem with dating her brother was that she could not ask me anything and I could not tell her anything. And even though Nate and I are on a break until July 28th per his calendar, Suzie and I cannot share relationship stories

Which is very frustrating because conversation is the perfect distraction for us. She is supposed to ask how many times I went down on my date while she mixed the chocolate chips into the pancake batter and I'm supposed to tell her every three hours as I watch the batter hand prints on her butt cheeks shake back and forth all without guilt. But no, we have to do all of this in complete silence. It's not the ideal breakfast, but it's my kind of breakfast just the same.

And oh yeah, we each gritted our teeth all morning and screamed "Ugh" at each other because we couldn't share any details. And according to this cheat sheet she made, one "Ugh" means a hand job, a double "Ugh" implies a blow job and a triple means I laid down for him or he put me on my belly. Please note that I am still intact and I did not scream any triples. I'll update my score card next month if I have to or maybe on September 16th.

Oh, by the way, that sneaky Nate used that "Hah, they can't talk" thing to his advantage because he didn't want his sister to know that he picks restaurants with table cloths so he could get a foot job under the table. And I'm pretty sure that he would prefer it if I didn't tell Suzie about the freaky things he does when I wear my PJ shorts and just how he left those marks on my butt cheeks. There just some things that bothers and sisters don't need to know about each other, right?

Besides, I have Brie for all talk and stories. Brie doesn't make me breakfast, but Brie knows all about the kinky things Nate likes to do, including his fetish for my charming and boyish nipples when I wear a sheer blouse.

I also accepted an invitation to one of Suzie's underground parties last Saturday night or should I say Sunday morning because the warehouse doors didn't open until Midnight. The good news about the party that it was dark and my level of "Oh So Risky" dress didn't cause any eyebrows to be raised. And guess what? I did not disappoint. I had to let Suzie apply the standard goth make up on me, but the rest of me was, well, way to risky, but worth it.

By the way, Nate didn't dump me.

The bad news about the "damned be the dead" party was I didn't really know anyone other than Suzie and she is some kind of Queen to this crowd, so I had to fend for myself while they carried her around on their shoulders. Maybe it's their nature or maybe it's the drugs, but the hell guys? If we were at Darla's Dungeon, I would be involved in a gang bang by now or at least a circle jerk. Theses guys, or zombies, just glance, smile and fall on to one of the couches and stare at the ceiling and bob their heads to the underground music. And for the record, it's the drugs because look at me. Oh, and then say my name. But first tell me that my blouse is cute.

Unlike the guy, Dead Eyes, who told me that it's illegal to wear such a sheer blouse and short shorts in public. I kindly replied to the scariest goth guy at the warehouse party that we were not in public and that I wore a trench coat to get here. I asked Dead Eyes how he was enjoying the "We're All Dying" party and what he did for a living. He responded by trying to pull my shirt off and he told me that he is an account by day and wears a suit to work every day.

You know what's hard to do? Push a drug infused guy off of you, well for me anyways. It seemed very easy for a spooky little goth girl to save me by pushing him away in no time flat. I don't mean spooky in a bad way, but her eyes are black. And I mean the Pupils and the Iris'. And I don't mean dark brown, I mean pure black. Just like a lady vampire, which is why I think Dead Eyes moved away because we all that Vampires are real and they are out there and we all know they have black eyes.

"Don't let Jimmy, I mean Dead Eyes, bother you. The trick is to ramble off some numbers and he will leave to go find his calculator. Hi, I'm Teardrop and I think I know you. Are you Suzie's friend?"

"Hi Teardrop, I'm Didi Freckles and yes, I am Suzie's guest this evening. Does my makeup make the grade tonight? This is my first time at a "Are We Dead Yet?" party."

"LOL, we all recognize Suzie's work. Ah, are you staring at my eyes or looking deeply into them?"

"Sorry. So, what do you do during the day, Teardrop?"

"I'm an Artist. I free lance and I dress like this 24/7. So, I need to be honest with you right now. A guy named Bent Fingers wants to get with you tonight. That's him over there by the loud speaker. He's actually a nice guy and he has a day job. He does something with car oil."

"Alright, but that doesn't sound like "you" being honest, that's more like Bent Fingers wanting a hand job because he can't do it himself anymore. Was there something else you wanted to say?"

"Fine, if you're going to call me out and force me to express myself, then here it is. Look, I don't care what you do with Bent Fingers because we just met, but after that we should go to that corner couch over there and kiss. Suzie showed me some Chang boards and it seems like Tranny's sometimes have girlfriends and I want the job. And I promise that I will be best girlfriend ever. We can post those cute selfies and stuff. And by kiss on the couch, I mean make out and I'll use my tongue because Suzie told me that you're pretty much, well, you haven't been with a girl before. But I'm not judging you because the best Tranny girlfriend ever wouldn't do that. Also, can I rent your garage for an art project I'm working on and by rent, I mean can I use your garage because starving artist issues are real? So, go get rid of that over there and come back and find me?"

"Say my name."

"Didi Freckles, I'm offering you the best of both worlds."

"And what if I told you that Bent Fingers is Jerry Canter and he actually works for my company and I shouldn't get to close to him or he might recognize me?"

"Well, I like that, but as the fair girlfriend I must tell you that Drax has called next. You seem to be gaining popularity with each passing minute. By the way, you should leave the party as soon as you notice the eye spinning drugs wearing off. I'm willing to allow you to have the best of both worlds but having you passed around would be too much. I mentioned my tongue, right?"

OMG, Suzie finally paid attention to me at the perfect moment. I mean, I was starting to feel like I was walking down the aisle and then on my way to the lawyer's office. And I'm not ready to lose my garage in a divorce settlement.

"So, I see you met Teardrop. Go get a shot Teardrop, bye now. Alright, moving on. Drax would like to have a shot with you. Are you up for a breath of fresh air? And OMG, wear your trench coat when you're in alley and be careful what you pull out of your coat pocket while you're pulling Drax. I seen Teardrop in the coat room and I'm pretty sure that she put something in your pocket."

"She seems nice, a bit on the hyper side, but nice. I could use some fresh air and he's cute. Is this where you give me five or six "by the way" lectures?"

"It saves time. One, if you haven't noticed, everyone else is covered in black clothing from head to toe and you're showing all the skin you can and drugs wear off. Two, don't cry on my shoulder tomorrow when your butt is so sore that you can't sit down because you're ten minutes away from being the life of the party. Three, Teardrop has a good soul, but she would love to see her name as the sole beneficiary on your Last Will & Testament and being doped with red pills won't have you in a sound mind situation. Four, Teardrop might have a girlfriend, Jade, so be careful. Five, I get to select your outfit for the next party and yes, you will be invited back because you have been named Newcomer of the Year. Six, OMG if you have more guys drooling over you than I do I'm going to get pissed. Did I miss anything?"

"I think that was all of the known words, so no. Is Drax going to spike my shot?"

"No, I threaten him. I want you in good shape to drive home because if you get pulled over looking like this and in a trench coat, well, I'll never see you again. And please, button up the trench coat. This is the warehouse district, you know."

"I thought you were done with the "by the ways" and stuff? Oh, by the way, have you seen my high tops?"

"Ah, you mean Teardrops new high tops? But, cool, I like the black toenail polish. Oops, by the way, I think Drax is going to ask you to attend the Cool Wheels Car Show next weekend in Hillsdale. I think that would be a really good date for you and can dress however you want. Go, he's waiting."

"Same my name."

"Didi Freckles can show all the skin she wants at a car show, but not here."

Like I said, Drax was good looking and I look amazing in this trench coat and an afternoon walking around a car show doesn't sound all that bad. And it is quite clear that Teardrop placed her panties in my coat pocket because she wrote her name on them in black lipstick.

End Didi Freckles Revealed 03