Dimples 01

Story Info
Dimples and his "special" boys crash a party.
2.9k words
2
1.2k
00

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dimples 01

{Weird giggling on front porch}

[Knock, knock, front door creeps open]

"Ahh, SOB! Dimples, what are you doing here?"

"Oh, I picked up a couple of the special boys and I thought your game watch night might need a change of pace, Nathan, that's all, so?"

{Weird fricking giggling on the front porch increases}

"Also, Nathan, we're all dressed for a night down at the Cottonwood Street alley, but we're on your front porch where your neighbors can spy us, so? Oops, hey, there, hey, Mrs. Kindle, remember when you had legs like this, Mrs. Kindle?"

"(Well, I never, child. I'd kill with my boobs.)"

I mean, it's not like I added the above in my "go to" catch phrase book, but "almost embarrassment" pretty much worked to get Nathan to lighten up. I mean, how many slightly gay straight studs would allow three CD fem boys who were in a state of skimpy dressed at best just stand under the front porch light anyways without caving in, right?

Anyways, hey there, hey, I'm Dimples and I thought I had a great idea to spice it up a bit at Nathan's place last Friday night because, well, game watch night, right? Aren't all games exactly the same? I mean, they all last for the same amount of time, so they must be like watching reruns, right? And who wants the same old same old every Friday night?

Especially when three Tranny friends took three red rec pills and three yellow rec pills, split them all in half and swallowed them as rainbow pills? Which kept us with sound minds, but very free spirits. And we knew where three guys were.

So, back to how I had been updating my "go to" catch phrase and "smooth move" book. I mean, Nathan was still stunned at the front door because of the "slightly gay straight stud" thing, so, I had to counter that with a "duck, slip and slide" to make my way into his house and start the introductions.

[Duck, mwah, slip, mwah, slide, back of next touch]

[Reverse, grab Trap G and Callie, re-reverse, duck, smooch, smooch, smooch, brush rear of neck]

{Giggling continues}

"Well, come on in then, I guess, um, boys."

"Hey there, hey, guys, we're intruding, we're willing to stay for a while, we have zero interest in ever posting about this, but we will leave if you're uncomfortable and I'll know if you're uncomfortable if we don't hear the front door lock, the curtains close and lights dim in five, four, three, two...."

[Click, clank, chain slide, curtains shuffle, ruffle, dim, dim, dim]

"Thank you, Nathan. So, guys, am I playing match maker or am I playing with Nathan in the foyer? This curvy hipster is Trap G and this tall glass of sweet ice tea with all the hair is Callie, so?"

"Dimples!"

"(Grumble, mumble, ooh, mumble, grumble, okay.) Nathan, shut it, but check the back door lock. No offense, ah, boys, so"

"Hmm, I think Trap G sits here on the couch and then Callie sits here on the couch and Nathan, this is a one-time thing, so checking me out from the back as I point my finger is acceptable."

"(Grumble, mumble, ooh, mumble, grumble, okay.) Well, I mean, Mark is more thirsty than I am tonight and I'm in the mood for a roast beef sandwich, so?????"

[Swish, switch, tongue me as you pass over me, swish, swoosh, poke me honey, ga, ga, ooh, poke]

"Alright then, um, not to pin the evening with rules, we are possible boyfriends, not girlfriends, even though we look like girlfriends. And by the way, we have been a trio for a while, so we're not all that shy around or in front of each other, so."

Oh, so I was on a roll and rewriting my entire book of "to go" lines then, huh? Oh, and Nathan was getting anxious or something, I guess.

"Dimples, now what? Are you just going to stand there staring at them on the couch?"

"Oh, sorry Nathan, I was just giving Brad and Mark a moment to rethink the hookup choices, so."

"(Grumble, mumble, ooh, mumble, grumble, okay.) Um, switch back. Also, Nathan, just shut it."

{Wait, giggling is code like mumbling?}

[Swish, switch, tongue, tongue, nibble baby, bite, squeeze, swish, swoosh, mwah, mwah, poke]

"Perfect matchup distribution choices, guys! So, as a matter of public record, if I ask Nathan to prove to me that he keeps a neat bedroom, then it's all casual on the up and up! Oh, and any unusual noise might just mean that I found a less than neat bedroom, so, like Nathan's cock right now, it's all on the up and up and will never ever be spoken of."

Oh, LOL, so you say that I skipped over the "dressed half naked" part, huh? Well, like I told Nathan when he answered the door, we should have been down in the alley with how short our shorts were, except for Callie who rocks a Denim mini and not only has all the hair, um, Callie has all the other thing too, of the three of us. And basic crop tops and Callie's tie shirt. I mean, there was a fair amount of skin showing. And Callie's bulge. With all the hair. With so much hair that I don't even know how he lives Monday through Thursday as Charley.

And then there was Trap G, who must buy a lot of Denim shorts. I mean, how long will even the strongest thread last when the sides of bursting to the seams all the time right?

And I'm just little. But I have everything a little person needs and thankfully, they all seem to be in just the right place, especially for a private game watch night. By surprise. And it freaking worked!

"Your bedroom is tidy, Nathan [mwah, mwah, smack, smack, smooch]."

"Dimples, this could have gone so south on you and your friends tonight."

"Yep, it sure could have [mwah, ummah, ummah, ummah, ow, ow], Nathan."

[Ummah, ummah, ummah, ummah, ummah]

"Dimples, not that I'm complaining, but what the hell has come over you and your "boys" then?"

[Ummah, ummah, ummah, ummah, ummah]

"LOL, we made our own rainbow rec pills and ta da, we're three free spirited and ready Tranny's who are still in their right minds and maybe a little horny, like horny as all get out! And the rainbow rec pills will wear off soon, so, shall we get out of these clothes then, Nathan? And by the way, don't freak out just afterwards if I walk like a zombie to your kitchen for a bottle of water in just my undies. I have no issues with my Trans body. Do you have any issues with my Trans body, Nathan?"

As I just said, I was out to rewrite my "to go" phrase book! Although the back of mind kept saying "reel it back in" or something like that, but rainbow rec pills, right? LOL, take one and worry about stuff in the morning.

"Aha, aha, aha, I thought you might want my mouth first, Nathan, ooh, ooh, ooh."

"Ugh, ugh, ugh, with how you bump and grind with me all the time, Dimples, ugh, ugh, ugh."

"Ooh, ooh, ooh, I thought you might want me to face you on my back then, Nathan, aha, aha, aha."

"Ugh, ugh, ugh, round ass, couldn't resist, next, ooh, ooh, ugh, ugh, ugh."

"Ooh, ooh, ooh, next, next, next, aha, aha, aha."

"Ugh, ugh, ugh, face lower, hips higher, Dimples, ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh."

"Oh, oh, aah, aha, as you wish, Nathan, ooh, ooh, oh, oh, Nathan, ooh."

"Ugh, hump, hump, hump, you're my locked door boyfriend, Dimples, ugh, ugh, ugh."

"Oh, ooh, oh, ooh, I am, I am, I am your locked door boyfriend, Nathan, aha, aha, aha."

And the rest was a little messy because sex is messy, even with a condom.

[Mwah, ummah, ummah, ummah]

"Any regrets, Nathan? LOL and I'll ask again tomorrow after it sinks in that you sunk pretty darn deep in my boy butt, LOL."

"Can't breathe, but no regrets about what I may or may not have wanted for months, so?"

[Mwah, push off]

"Ah, can't breathe, can't kiss, huff, huff, puff."

"I'm just going to get us a couple of bottles of water then, Nathan."

Not exactly a "go to" phrase, but a way to get what you wanted, you know, while your "Behind Locked Door Boyfriend" is huffing and puffing from pumping and thrusting so much. Which was my best time ever.

Oh, not my first time, but that "bored with video games" experimental phrase, well, it happened a few times, but it was just stupid, stupid stuff, so. I mean, just stupid stuff that shouldn't even count.

Also, not exactly a "go to" catch phrase, but guys, right? Whether it's a fem boy or a woman fooling with his or her undies and hair in front of a mirror, I mean, they like to watch that. Even if they were still huffing and puffing from showing me what all the fuss was about with the huffing and puffing!

And if you have a sure-fire remedy for what happens after the split red and yellow rec pills wear off, well, this would be the time to DM me, people! I have zero end game plans! But my undies, right? Very ooh, la, la.

[Struts like a zombie in just undies and sex hair from the hallway through the living room and then to the kitchen. And then back with a pause in the living room]

"Hi. Anyone sweating yet?"

{The giggling again, but while sprawled across two laps, so giggling sideways lap dances then????}

"(Grumble, mumble, ooh, mumble, grumble, okay.) Um, so if, um."

LOL, wait for it. And check me out quick because the damn pills are going to wear off soon and walking around in just my undies is not my norm!

"(Grumble, mumble, ooh, mumble, grumble, okay.) We see that Nathan's bedroom must have failed the tidiness test and..."

Wait for it.

"(Grumble, mumble, ooh, mumble, grumble, okay.) You have a nice body, Dimples and tonight is turning out alright because of that whole "not telling anyone ever" thing and um, um, we like your state of dress, or undress then, Dimples."

{Giggling, the fem giggling still continues}

"So, do you think Nathan ripped my clothes of me? We shared and your fem dates for the evening are still half dressed, so?"

"(Grumble, mumble, ooh, mumble, grumble, okay.) Um, ooh, oh, um, well."

"OMG, I'm sure Trap G and Callie will keep their business inside of their undies! At first. Also, not only does Callie have all the height and hair, I mean???"

{So, it's giggling stripping then?}

Oh, again, not a "go to" catch phrase, but standing in front of people in just undies and sex hair is hot!

"Humiliate me, Brad. Peek me by pulling my undies down a little and then do the same with Callie. Humiliate me, Brad!"

"(Grumble, mumble, ooh, mumble, grumble, okay.) Um, Callie, let's just get busy with it then!"

I mean, for the record book and all, with Nathan and I down for at least once and then with Brad and Callie getting busy, carry the two and that's four of six, totally engaged as couples on a Friday night!

"Mark, don't hold your breath for a humiliation dare. Everyone can see that Trap G's spread way, way out weighs mine, so???? But a clap back about my smaller shape wouldn't make me mad, so?"

"(Grumble, mumble, ooh, mumble, grumble, okay.) (Wait, I'm mumbling to myself now!)"

And there it was, six people, three couples, all fully engaged. Well, Brad and Callie were still playing kissy face on the couch, but in a very weird position, I might add, but Mark and Trap G went straight to it on the floor in front of the couch, which was a sight to see as I had never seen such a thing in real life before, but there it was, LOL, all huffy and puffy and drooly and well, there it was. Tranny doggie from a different point of view!

Which may or may not have chased me back into Nathan's bedroom.

[Ummah, ummah, ummah, ummah, ummah]

"Um, Nathan, thanks, that was what I wanted and you let it happen and things are in process out there, so, LOL, if there are any living room cameras, I'm going to need a copy of that and what's next then, Nathan?"

"Well, Dimples, how about a little this and that then, hmm?"

"[Mwah], speak it, Nathan, speak it [mwah]. Being bored with video games didn't include a little bit of this and a little bit of that. Well, I don't think it did, [mwah] so?"

"Alright, how about a little kiss down there..."

"Stop, Nathan! I'm sucking your fat cock tonight, not kissing you down there, so?"

"As I was saying, Dimples, how about you start out with sucking my fat cock as a little bit of this and then you crawl your way up my legs and straddle my lap as a little bit of that and that way, we end up like that face-to-face position that you mentioned while I was just wrecking your small and desirable little boy butt, Dimples, hmm? I mean, all of this is probably a one time and one time only thing, so????"

"[Mwah], damn, I like it and I like that you like it and I really like how your just admitted that you like a little boy butt, but it sounds like there would be a pause for a condom and doesn't that kind of suck then, Nathan [mwah]?"

[Ummah, ummah, ummah, ummah, ummah]

"Well, we could...."

"No, no, it's the right thing to do, Nathan for both of us, so?????"

[Ummah, ummah, ummah, ummah, ummah]

Also, ah, hello sexually experienced people! If any of you have a solution to this problem, I mean, now would be the time to DM me! Like three minutes ago!

"Alright, well, Dimples, maybe I could go out to the living room and ask Trap G or Callie to, um, help out with the middle innings then, hmm? I mean, with the bold ass move that you just pulled off, so?"

"Ooh, oh, Nathan, Callie brings a lot to the ball game and there is a 50-50 chance that she's doing Brad by now, so you probably don't want to take the chance to witness that then, maybe?????"

"Really, Dimples? The door swings that way too? Do your doors even have hinges on them then?"

Oh, Anon30173, thanks, but your DM obviously went to Nathan's phone and by the way, that was a terrible solution! Well, until I'm ready for an unhinged 4-way with Callie, I suppose. Which I'm not.

Also, Anon30173, we went your way anyways, so I owe you a date down by the river, but we texted before we peeked through the crack of Nathan's bedroom door, so, it's a tie, Anon30173.

Also, while Callie was pulling himself together to enter Nathan's bedroom to help out with the middle innings pause, I mean, I was tired of talking, so.

"Oh, oh, Dimples, get down on that cock, baby, get with it!"

"Ug, mph, ow, ooh, woof, oh."

"Hmm, Nathan, his little fem cocky is vibrating, Nathan."

"Ug, ow, ooh, gump, woof, uhf, ow."

"Alright, Dimples, it's my turn to swing his fat bat! Let me stroke your man half-crazy before I slowly slip this condom on and while you position your amazing little naked body up on his lap."

[Fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, stroke, stroke, stroke, kiss, kiss, stroke, roll, roll, roll, home]

"Done! Sit on this bitch, bitch! Oh, oh, Nathan, you've never had it so tight, baby."

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, ooh, ooh, aha, aha, Nathan, oh, oh."

"Ugh, ugh, ugh, bye Callie, bye, Callie, bye, ugh, ugh, ugh."

"Hah! I'm always getting kicked out!"

"Oh, ooh, who invented this position, Nathan, ooh, ooh, aha, aha, aha."

"Ugh, ugh, ugh, some cowgirl, Dimples, ooh, ooh, ooh, oh, oh."

"OK, OK, OK, ooh, different, different, aha, aha, aha, screw Wyoming, ooh, ooh."

"Ugh, ugh, it's once, Dimples, so bounce back, ooh, ooh, oh, ugh, ugh."

"Aha, aha, aha, my finger nails are knuckle deep in your back, Nathan, ooh, aha, aha."

"Ugh, ugh, thrust, pump, I know, I know, Dimples, ugh, ugh, damn, viva Wyoming, ugh, ugh."

"Aha, aha, Nathan, I'm going to black out, ooh, oh, oh, ooh, aha, aha, aha."

"Ugh, ugh, I'm going to blow up, Dimples, ugh, ugh, viva Wyoming, ooh, ooh."

"Ooh, limp noodle, passing out, limp noodle, passing out, screw Wyoming, ooh, aha."

"VIVA WYOMING!"

"Hold me, Nathan."

I don't know, I blacked out and went into limp noodle mode, I think. But Nathan never let go of me, I think.

[Peanut gallery applause because Callie refused to get completely kicked out, again]

"Now, slightly gay straight guys, meaning you Brad and you Mark, that's how you use your cocks and your arms with a fem boy Wyoming style! So?"

"(Grumble, mumble, ooh, mumble, grumble, okay.) Um, there is a spare bedroom that could easily hold two couples in that position and also, viva Wyoming, but we want the same limp noodle afterwards like Dimples is right now to signify a job well done. Also, viva Wyoming, so?"

LOL, Brad may have failed to specify which position he would take and which position Callie would assume, but I assume everything worked out. I mean, I was a blacked out limp noodle, so.

End Dimples 01