Dimples 02

Story Info
Dimples gets abandoned near the alley, but gets rescued.
1.8k words
2.33
876
1
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dimples 02

"I mean, last Friday, Susan and I were on our way to club and you know, your SUV was at Nathan's house and you know, the place looked pretty much on lock, Dimples, so?"

"Oh, um, Deedee, I mean, Nathan was worried that his bedroom was a wreck and you know, it's important for a guy to have a tidy bedroom on game watch night with his buds over, so."

"Uh-huh. He's not the right height for you, Dimples. Also, I might suck at black mailing, but I'm black mailing you because I know your dimples were surgically enhanced, so?"

"Um, Deedee, you and I took a selfie together at the clinic when I went in a for a nose slimming job and you suggested the dimples enhancement because you work at the clinic, so?"

"Well, I said I sucked at black mailing, Dimples, so."

"I mean, oh no, I'm being black mailed into dating, um??????"

"(Grumble, mumble, spit, hiss, mumble, hiss, hiss.)"

"Paul? Your step brother, Paul?"

"(Grumble, mumble, spit, hiss, mumble, hiss, hiss, hiss, hiss, spit.)"

"Um, oh no, I mean, I have a conflict with?????"

"[Mwah] I mean, I officially passed on a certain request and I was very clear about things and I'm sorry that you have a previous conflict with Ernie's wrestling match watch night, but it's important to a guy that his bedroom look tidy when he has his buds over, so. Also, Ernie is the right height for you."

"And oops, I authorized you at the Red Bag Store to keep things quiet?????"

"Well, the club scene is vicious and requires a fresh look all the time and all, so."

I mean, the club scene with the fresh look requirement, carry the three and the Red Bag Store only sells things that shouldn't be visible until after the club closes, so, oh, the math checks out then!

"And it will be just Ernie and Josh. I mean, the word is that a couple of your friends are, well, claimed now and all on the down low, so."

"Oh, oh, ooh, a Josh on a Josh then? I mean, a Josh on a Josie, but still, right Deedee?"

"Well, Dimples, I really only want to hear about you, so some things can be kept quiet, so."

"Oh, I mean, because you and I someday, right Deedee?"

"Uh-huh. But I like how you simp for me, so."

Yeah, that's right, folks. My surgically enhanced dimples have, um, well, I don't really know what they have done for me other than to keep me in trouble. But I am getting good at inspecting bedrooms for proper tidiness.

"What are those and where did you get them, Dimples?"

"Oh, Josie, they are modesty undies that girls wear under short skirts sometimes and I got them from the Costume Store. And I'm keeping my hoodie on all night [zip, zip, zip], so?"

"Um, it makes you look like you're naked under your hoodie then, Dimples!"

"So? I mean, pro wrestlers wear something similar anyways, so. Besides, you're wearing your "Evie" leotard under your shorts and pro wrestlers wear something similar to that too, so it's a tie!"

"Well, technically, I mean, "Evie" was "Lola" in that movie, but it's only a rumor that I wore out the DVD replaying that scene over and over and over and over some more, so? Anyways, what happened with your date with Paul then?"

"Oh, I mean, someone pointed out that I can barely pee as it is and losing another chunk would be a problem for me going forward, so."

"LOL, you simp her so hard! Anyways, let's get with it then!"

LOL, famous last words, right?

"Oh, Josie, you giggle like a construction guy, so no giggling!"

[Gargle, gargoyle, google, grumble]

"See? And just how do attract guys?"

[Knock, knock, side door creeps open]

"Hi, Ernie, mind if we crash your evening, hmm? Also, is Paul here yet?"

Well, I mean, it all had to be behind the scenes and in secret, so.

"Um, words please, Ernie?"

"(OMG, you are the right height for me, Dimples!)"

"(I know, right, but I'm spoken for this evening, so?)"

"(I mean.)"

"(Hush, Ernie, I'll be on the rebound by Wednesday, so?)"

Well, we fit perfectly. But a secret behind the scenes date, is a secret behind the scenes date, so.

"Hi, Paul, are we staying here or venturing out then? Also, as you can see just off to my left, I mean, they are getting quite busy and we haven't even it through the kitchen yet, so?"

"Are you naked under that hoodie, Dimples? All I see our legs and thighs and thighs and legs, so?"

[A slow lift of the hoodie to prove not exactly naked]

"Oh, I mean, did you and my step sister, Deedee, get into a fight and she took your last chunk then, Dimples?"

"Funny, Paul. But it enhances the rest of my Trans body, right?"

"Oh, there has never been a problem with that, Dimples! Not that I have checked you out before, so?"

"Because you use old broken pieces of asphalt from the street as Melba Toast and you are a hit with the ladies, Paul?"

"Funny, Dimples, well, but you know, I have a rep."

"Anyways, there is a full moon tonight and a parade of Tranny hookers across from the alley and your rep will be protected there, so? And OMG, I'll be all "no see, no hear, no say" if something happens, so?"

"(Grumble, mumble, spit, hiss, mumble, hiss, hiss.)"

"LOL, you sound just like your step sister, Paul. Come on, LOL, I made us a parking reservation!"

"(Grumble, mumble, spit, hiss, mumble, hiss, hiss.)"

"I already said it, Paul, "hear no, say no, see no" and it works the other way too! Besides, I mean, you and I don't balance out, right, Paul?"

"(Grumble, mumble, spit, hiss, mumble, hiss, hiss.)"

"Oh, LOL, well, that would be quite the gymnastic balancing act then, wouldn't it, LOL?"

"(Grumble, mumble, spit, hiss, mumble, hiss, hiss.)"

"[Mwah], um, well, I'm not really all about making out with one's butt, so, whew, good luck with that tonight, Paul. Also, wow."

I mean, nope! It might be fine for someone else, but nope! Although, going the other way, like in my direction without expectations of a return, I mean, LOL, DM me people and advise me of the protocols!

"Oh, so you're still going to put your head in my lap then, Dimples? And did I park between the lines so that nobody comes rapping on my SUV window?"

"Well, based on the highly detailed conversation we had while watching Ernie and Josie get with it, which, ewe, I mean, you're dirty minded, so, me first and no more then, Paul?"

A "go to" question that no guy ever said "no" to, no matter how dirty minded they are. Seriously, ass eating? Who does that? Asked someone who was still waiting on an informative DM, so.

"Ug, mph, ow, ooh, woof, oh, poof, huh, gulp???" What the hell, Paul? That was fast."

"Oh, what hell back at you, Dimples, that was an experienced swallow, so?"

"Well, it's a tie then, so?"

"I mean, we don't talk about ties, right Dimples, tee, he?"

And Mr. Dirty Sex went that way and I, with my hoodie mini skirt, went the other way.

"So, obviously they call you Dimples then based on the caves on your Rosey and smooth cheeks then, hmm?"

"Well, the surgeon said the caves will balance out over time. He also said that he only humped me between my thighs while I was out from his gas, so?"

"Well, Dimples, I'm Jeannie Jaye. So, are you working or watching tonight then? Also, is there some video of your facial surgeon going all faggot "ugh, ugh, ugh" between your tiny thighs then?"

"I mean, my best friend, Deedee, works at the clinic and she only charges a small fee for the video. Also, I'm just watching tonight. My date went all "dirty sex" on me, so I wandered off on my own, so?"

"Are you naked under that hoodie mini then, Dimples?" All I see are legs and thighs and thighs and legs, so?"

[Déjà vu, slowly lifts the zipped-up hoodie to expose modesty undies, very small modesty undies]

"Hmm, I like getting blow jobs, Dimples."

"Oh, I mean, do Tranny's always proposition other Tranny's then, Jeannie Jaye?"

"These are modern times, Dimples and you're the right height for me, so?"

I mean, the tape measure, I mean, it was just in my hoodie pocket, so.

"Ug, mph, ow, ooh, woof, oh, poof, ooh, gulp, slurp, ow, ow, oh, gump, huff, ag, ag, ooh, woo."

"Ahh, that was hot, Dimples! A little on the "newbie" side, but hot just the same."

"Well, I passed out once from sex, so I don't care for your "newbie" comment, Jeannie Jaye!"

"Viva Wyoming, Dimples? Anyways, some men get weird when their date gets a boner, so, take this coin and thanks for pulling that out of me then."

And then that was that then? And then I looked like I was working because I was standing there alone in my hoodie mini with nothing but visible legs and thighs and thighs and legs, hmm?

"OMG, Dimples, what the hell are you doing here?"

"Oh, Chuck, um, back at you then, so?"

"Oh, (grumble, mumble, spit, hiss, mumble, hiss, hiss.), um, ooh, someone texted me and said that you were being abandoned between the alley and the river and I came to rescue you, tee, he, yeah, that's it, so? Also, are you naked under your hoodie? I mean, all I see are legs and thighs and thighs and legs, so?"

[Déjà vu on déjà vu then? Whatever, the mini skirt hoodie is slowly lifted one more déjà vu time]

"That's your body then, Dimples?"

"This is my body then, Chuck."

"Huh? So, what are the odds that this is a legit rescue then, Dimples?"

"Oh, like 100%, Chuck. Paul forced me to come down here with him and then he all "dirty minded" sex on me. Also, that's Paul just over there getting dirty with Mr. Conner under the lamp post, so, ewe."

"Oh, ewe, I mean, then this is a rescue. Um, do you have a thing then, Dimples? And thanks for not having all that "ewe" as a thing then, so?"

"Chuck, I mean, it's my thing to pass out like a limp noodle, but you have to promise to keep a hold of me while you finish going all "ugh, ugh, ugh" while I sit on your lap backwards. And wear a double condom, so?"

"Oh, like Viva Wyoming then, Dimples?"

Well, once you've tagged the great cowgirl state of Wyoming on Chang and made an amazing "passed out limp noodle" meme, I mean, it becomes your thing then, right?

End Dimples 02