All Comments on 'Dirty Movies Uncut: Scat Barbecue'

by metron18

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Uncut!

That was awesome! Awesome cast ( but I missed Olivia Wilde...). Keep going with Dirty Movies and the Uncut Version! Can you please make a Dirty Movies Story with Lea Michele and Dianna Agron from Glee? That would be nice!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Excellent

Love Kate Beckinsale so please can she return!!!

VinceMasukaVinceMasukaalmost 12 years ago
One of the Hottest Stories I've Read

I love Christina Hendricks and Selena Gomez, though I'd prefer less diarrhea and smearing. One of the appeals of scat stories is imagining a beautiful woman doing something as disgusting as swallowing shit, having that beauty covered really takes away from that.

metron18metron18almost 12 years agoAuthor

@Vince I'd have to humbly disagree with you on that. A hot/beautiful woman who uses both her body and her mouth as a toilet makes the story twice as appealing as opposed to just one or the other. It's not so much covering up beauty as it is a mindset of "looking hot in anything," even covered in scat.

kinky019kinky019almost 12 years ago
Awesome

You're one of my favorite writes on this site you're so wonderfully filty

VinceMasukaVinceMasukaalmost 12 years ago
Fair Enough

Beggars can't be choosers, and the stories is still hot as hell. BTW what do you think about this story idea I got? Alot of celebrities are big into environmental causes and stuff, so how about a stories where a bunch of celebrities take the idea of recycling to the extreme and start living almost entirely on a diet of cum, piss, vomit, snot, and "recycled food". They would promote this lifestyle as a great way to conserve resources and help the environment.

metron18metron18almost 12 years agoAuthor
I could definitely do something with that.

I could also have them promote a linked shower-sewage system they use in their homes so that everything they flush down gets used again as "bathwater." Any suggestions for celebrities you have in mind?

VinceMasukaVinceMasukaalmost 12 years ago
Nobody in particular

It's just a general story idea, though I did post a long list of celebrities I would love to see in your stories anonymously before i signed up. It consisted of Selena Gomez, Brenda Song, Stacy Keibler, Rosario Dawson, Christina Hendricks, Beyonce, Rihanna, Nigella Lawson (Her story could be a cooking show like this), Selma Hayek, Kim Kardashian, Julie Benz, Jamie Lynn Sigler, Alison Brie, and Kat Dennings. Also if your familiar with some girls from pro wrestling like Layla El, Brooke Adams, Trish Stratus, Stephanie Mcmahon, Stacy Keibler, Naomi and Cameron, and Mickie James, that would definitely be hot. BTW, what did you think of my idea to use classic celebrities that I posted on the Simpson sisters story.

Thanks for the great stories, it so hard to find good scat authors who update regularly.

VinceMasukaVinceMasukaalmost 12 years ago

Also the Sewer System idea is great.

metron18metron18almost 12 years agoAuthor

I don't really know any of the "classic"-era celebrities, so I don't think I could do them justice. The list you provided is pretty extensive, so thanks for that.

VinceMasukaVinceMasukaalmost 12 years ago
I don't see how

you have to know much about a celebrity just to write a story about them having sex and eating shit. Is the problem that you have a difficult time writing passionately about celebrities your not familiar with?

metron18metron18almost 12 years agoAuthor
Pretty much

I mean, I suppose I could do a bit of background research on classic-era ladies like Marilyn Monroe, Judy Garland and the like, but I'm not drawn to them the same way I am to the ladies of the modern today. Which isn't to say they're not attractive or sexy, they're just not famous figures I think of primarily or often, so the invested interest isn't there and the writing wouldn't be as good. I wouldn't say I'd never do a story around one or more of them, but it's not in the immediate plans.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
fu king awsome

That is absolutely the most dispicable outrageous thing I have ever read. I'm not into scat play in my personal life but this story had me on the brink the whole way thru. Bravissimo encore encore. You sick twisted genius.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hm...

I'm sure you can be filthier than that, though you did a nice job to set the bar pretty high on the depravity.

B59001B59001over 11 years ago
A wonderfully depraved story.

A fantastic read and brilliant with images of scat, piss and period blood which is rather memorable. A great story, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I wanna do this so fuckin bad (minus the vomit).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
sad

sick fucker

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
...not your best work

nope

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I second that

towards the comment with Lea and Dianna

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
.

regarding my comm from the 11th month. I correct myself, at 180°. I do not second it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'd never liked Selena Gomez. Not at all. I always thought of her as not being very intelligent, nor much of an actress. If I thought of her at all, I thought of her as a dim bulb. But now, even though I recognize this piece is pure fiction, of course, I really MUST say the beauty and the poeticism and the sensitivity and the intimacy, and the romance and the pure love with which you wrote Selena's scene here where she shares the opposite ends of a rope of filthy brown love with one of the male party guests --- a deeply obscene scene that concludes beautifully and lovingly in the sweetest of all possible kisses --- has forced me to change my impression and opinion of her, particularly since I've spent most of the last three nights imagining myself on the other end of that rope from her, and masturbating

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Definitely do one with Mercedes Javid leading the way. She is perfect for this kind of hot action. OMMFG!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous