All Comments on 'Discovery of My Sexual Utopia'

by civalsavage

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
richard_frichard_fover 17 years ago
first rate!

Please continue! We need more stories like this from the wife's perspective. I can't wait to find out what happened with Jim.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great story!

Great narrative. You definitely have the gift. I can’t wait to read the next story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellent

This story has had an excellent beginning with this mature, loving couple and I look forward to more installments. It is interesting that the wife purposely started to emasculate her supportive husband a little while she explores becoming a 'slut', which would require Doctor Jim to become more dominant with her/them to facilitate the process.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Super

You are a fantastic writer. There was just something about that story "safe" and yet "not safe" that I actually loved. I can't quite put my finger on it,but somehow I understood the intense appeal of what your main character offered her husband (and herself). There are good "sex" writers and then there are very "sexy" writers. You certainly are the latter (and I mean that as a compliment). As a married man who lives a nice life, tucked away in the suburbs, you knew just how to trigger my imagination!

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Wife sharing

Whore sharing, cum eating and cucks is your sexual utopia? I don't like wife sharing ,but I read this garbage anyway . Now you know what I think of it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous