All Comments on 'Does She Not Know - Angle 04'

by 5thRing

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
ScottishTexanScottishTexanabout 1 year ago

Excellent ending to this installment. We, the audience, have been anxiously awaiting for Arron and Nicole to finally "do the deed". I have to admit that the whole exercise routine has become too repetitive and boring, even with the new twist of Arron trying to do his reps while supporting both girls. So I kind of skimmed over that part quickly without actually skipping it entirely.

Kelly going down on Nicole for the first time was a fantastic addition. But I think that I would have probably enjoyed it more if Kelly had played up the 'taboo' element of girl on girl inside of her head more. It felt really casual like, "I'm eating another girl's pussy but it's okay because I'm dating her brother. It doesn't mean that I'm bisexual and I'm not attracted to any other girls."

Still, overall I liked it. 5/5

5thRing5thRingabout 1 year agoAuthor

@ScottishTexan

Thanks. I'm glad the end meets your approval.

The exercise part was of lesser importance. It primarily served to show Arron's progress. And the symbolism, of course.

Yeah, some people like to play up the "taboo" aspect, and more power to them, if that's what they like, but I don't like it. That's caring too much about other people's standards, in my opinion. That's why it's a turn-off for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user5thRing@5thRing
I love getting comments on my stories. I like honest CONSTRUCTIVE critiques: what SPECIFICALLY you liked and disliked. I'm seeking ways to improve because even I am not satisfied with my own work. Simply saying that you didn't like it is not helpful, at all. I have just su...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES