Does She Not Know - Angle 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly's lips and tongue parted from Nicole's and traveled down her chin, the length of her neck, across her collarbone to her sternum.

'I wonder,' she thought as she held Nicole's ribcage in her hands. 'I wonder what Arron likes so much about them.'

Kelly's path detoured right and soon her parted lips grazed lightly up the small slope to its rigid summit. It was a nipple, not too unlike Arron's, which she had occasionally enjoyed licking, nibbling, and sucking.

However, this nipple moved more. It could be more easily manipulated. Pressed inward into softness or drawn away. This cushion of softness allowed such play. It felt so good giving in to the pressure of her lips. This pillowy mound that she could draw entirely into her mouth.

What an amazing sensation to begin with only the bud and then suck in everything of the rest to fill your mouth. And then the sounds. As if the oral delights were not enough, they provided a variety of moans and sighs to let you know that you are not alone in this pleasure.

And then the gentle hands offering approval and encouragement. Hands that say, "Yes. Don't stop," further stoking the urge to devour.

'I get it," Kelly thought. 'I completely understand.'

She released Nicole's breast from her mouth and gave the nipple a final kiss before continuing down over her ribs to her soft belly and inviting naval. Further still into trimmed hair until reaching a scent that made the air heavy.

It was a scent that she could taste before her tongue touched the source so wet and warm. A delicious taste that coated the folds. She wanted to lap it all up, but her nose hit something firm which cause a wonderful sound.

She wanted to hear more of that, so she found it with her tongue. So delightful to flick and brush against. Another rigidness atop a soft mound. Something else to devour.

Encompass the mound. Suckle the rigidness. Delight in the sounds. And be rewarded with even more of the flavor. And once again the hands show their approval and encouragement.

A loud cry and violent shaking broke Kelly from her trance. Ah, yes. Her best friend was once again brimming with satisfaction, and happiness would undoubtedly soon follow.

But this was only a temporary measure, wasn't it?

After some final kisses along Nicole's thighs, Kelly backed off of the bed turned to Arron, and pulled his head down to kiss, as she replaced his own hand around his hardened length.

It was a new experience, tasting his sister on his girlfriend's lips, and it pleased him greatly. He clutched the back of her hair and held her until he'd had his fill, and then he started where Kelly left off.

But only a taste before moving further. Kelly had undoubtedly discovered the joys of Nicole's breasts, but she made the amateur mistake of neglecting one. It was a mistake that he would have to rectify.

He offered due recompense and then soon met Nicole's eyes.

Her eyes were filled with a familiar longing. It was a small torture every time he saw it. He wanted to rid himself of it. To banish it forever for its crimes against his sister.

They closed their eyes and their lips opened the curtain on an old dance. They tasted nostalgia.

Arron lowered himself onto her body, and she bore his weight pressing firmly onto her. A warmth she knew well, but his firm muscles were a bit larger and his weight a bit heavier accordingly.

All the better, in her view, as he knew exactly how to set it upon her without even the slightest displeasure.

His weight shifted and a hand found her breast, teasing her nipple a moment before sliding down between her legs.

Already so hot, swollen, and sensitive, her legs flinched at his touch. Gently, his fingertips pushed into her just enough to gather a coat of her juices, and then they left.

He lifted his lips from her and they both opened their eyes. So difficult to imagine feeling a new sensation provided by him, but the moistened tip of his cock brushed along her slit.

She gasped and then it pushed slightly deeper in continuing its up-and-down path.

He was on the verge of breaking her rule. He had wanted so badly to honor her rules, but just as before, it became necessary to break one. He stared, waiting for her to defy, dissuade, or deny him, but there was nothing but that longing that he had to destroy.

He inserted himself sufficiently and then place that hand on her cheek. One last chance to refuse him.

He pushed slowly and deeply. Her eyes momentarily rolled back and her mouth opened to suck in a breath.

Time slowed as the sensation of his firm mass pushing her insides wider etched itself into her memory. He filled her cavity. The final place he was meant to be.

Then her walls lightly contracted as he withdrew only to fill her up again. Over and over, increasing her pleasure with each stroke. She wrapped her arms around him wanting him closer still until she was so lost in ecstasy that her arms fell away.

Kelly stood at the side of the bed watching her boyfriend thrust repeatedly into his sister. She wanted to kiss her face and stroke her hair, but she thought this was something they needed to do without her involvement, so she just fingered herself as a mere observer.

He moved at a speed that allowed him to maintain a steady pace for as long as he could, but he was growing nearer his limit in both pleasure and stamina.

His sudden increase in speed brought Nicole out of her trance and everything inside her elevated. Her escalating droning was suddenly broken by Arron's cry, and then she felt hot streams coat her insides.

This pushed her right over the edge. At long last, she was complete, and fireworks of celebration exploded through her body.

Kelly saw tears streaming from Nicole's eyes before Nicole wrapped her arms and legs tightly around Arron to carry her through the orgasm. Once she was able to move of her own accord, Nicole tightly held her bother's face to kiss him at an inspiring depth.

Once Arron had pulled out and away, Kelly rushed to Nicole's side to celebrate.

"There's one last thing to do," Kelly said, and then helped Nicole stand up on the mattress. Kelly, quickly wrapped her lips around Nicole's leaking hole and collected all that she could lick and suck out of her.

Kelly pulled Nicole back down to sit kneeling as Kelly guided her head back and her mouth open. Kelly then parted her lips enough to let the contents fall onto Nicole's waiting tongue.

For the first time, Nicole swallowed down her brother's cum that had been inside her own vagina. Kelly hugged her once more and then waved Arron to join them.

He climbed onto the bed, but fell exhausted onto his back and simply lay there while both the girls cleaned him. After squeezing all that they could get from his less rigid member, they flanked him, resting their heads on his shoulders.

The girls smiled non-stop looking at each other until Arron spoke.

"Unless one of you has a pissing kink, I'm gonna need to get up."

Both Arron and Nicole looked at Kelly.

"Why are you both looking at me?" Kelly asked defensively while laughing. She bit into his pec before pushing off of him, followed by Nicole, then they plopped back down once he was free.

"Arron proposed to me earlier today," Kelly said after Arron left the room.

"Really?" Nicole asked, in a tone that Kelly found disappointingly unsurprised and borderline sarcastic.

"What?" Kelly probed.

Nicole placed a palm on Kelly's cheek.

"I just think it's adorable that you two still think you're not already married."

Kelly rolled her eyes with a smile.

"Wanna shower?" Kelly asked. "Maybe wash some sheets?"

"Shower, yes. Sheets can wait. ... Besides, it's the couch cushion I'm worried about.

"What? Why?" Kelly inquired.

"You squirted all over it last night. ... And Arron."

"What?" Kelly asked, sitting up both shocked and confused. Arron returned and Kelly looked at him. "She just said I squirted all over the couch cushion last night."

"Does she not know?" Arron asked Nicole.

"Apparently not," Nicole answered.