Domination Ch. 02

Story Info
Freddy learns his new role as Master; Allie is introduced.
24.3k words
4.72
49.1k
123

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daemonrunner
daemonrunner
1,447 Followers

Thank you all for your comments on Chapter 1 of this series along with your patience.

Note: Thank you to WA001 for his assistance with editing this story.

Please enjoy and your comments, both good and bad, are much appreciated.

*****

I pulled into the parking lot for my job just moments before I needed to clock in. If I hurried, I would be able to clock-in and be on time and not be considered late. Just then, I heard my phone ding with a message coming in. Picking it up, I checked my messages and saw there were a few from my sister. Opening them up, my eyes went wide in shock as I saw first my sister in some skimpy underwear blowing kisses at the camera. The next picture was of her winking at the camera as she was biting her nail and her bra had come down showing one of her lovely breasts. The next picture was a reflection from her dresser mirror of her thong covered ass as she peered over her shoulder. The last one was a picture of her pussy, fully exposed as her thong was moved off to the side, as she was spreading her labia open so I could look deep inside of her.

No matter how hard I tried not to be, I was hard as a rock. I then heard another message come in and checked it and it was a message saying, "Just thinking of you and wanted to give you something to think about when I can't be by your side."

I thought for a second and then responded back to her, "You are an evil woman! How dare you make me hard before work! You will definitely be punished for this later."

Getting out of my car, I headed inside the restaurant and went to clock in. Unfortunately, I was about fifteen seconds late and the system wouldn't let me login as it came up with an error. 'FUCK' I cursed in my head as I knew my manager probably put this shit on my login so he could yell at me for being late. I heard my phone ding again as I forgot to silence it. I checked the message and again it was from Myra with a message, "*giggles* Yes Master. I can't wait to see how you punish my naughty pussy," along with a couple emojis that were blowing kisses and winking at me.

Not giving a shit for getting in trouble, I responded back, "Not now Myra ... I have to go deal with my asshole manager for being late." I silenced my phone and headed to the back to talk to the asshat.

I am going to add a side note here stating that I will only refer to my manager as my manager (or other bad names) and never by his name as he is the biggest asshat I have ever met and if this was the Gladiator movie or some other fight movie where I could legally kill him, I wouldn't hesitate. Just wanted to add that so you didn't start to ask why I kept calling him 'my manager'. Now back to the story.

So I went back to the office and there was the little douchebag sitting there playing on the computer. I saw the screen before he minimized the window and like a putz, he was looking at porn at work. I already knew he had a small dick, sometimes you can just tell which guys have to compensate for their small dicks, but the girls still flirted with his pervert ass so they could get away with whatever they wanted.

My manager was about my height with short black hair that he spiked up. He always wore way too much cologne and drank way too much. He had gotten too touchy feeling with one of the servers one night after work and I heard her big ass boyfriend had punched him in the face giving him the shiner he currently had around his eye. Personally, I felt like punching his other eye just to make them match.

I knocked on the door, but he ignored me for a minute before turning around in his chair with a smug look on his face. "Well, well, well. Look whose late again," he said.

I wanted to say so much more, but I held it back, "Actually, I was only fifteen seconds late today and I have never been late before today."

"Oh? Well ... Frederick!" he responded with my birth name, just another reason I hated this puss bucket of a man, "According to the system here, you have been late every day for the last two weeks," he said pointing to the screen.

I looked down at the screen and I was clocked in anywhere from five to fifteen minutes late each day, though the seconds were always set to zero so I could tell they were set manually, "That is fucking bullshit! I have only been late once and that was today!"

"Well ... since you take time to officially start working, I had to adjust your time." He then signed a piece of paper and handed it to me, "Sign this and I will allow you to stay here."

I took the paper from him and it said I was being reprimanded for being excessively late and if I were late again, I would be fired on the spot. I crumpled up the paper and threw it at his face, "Quit being a pussy and fire me if you want me gone but don't you dare threaten me again!" I growled with my face only being a couple of inches away from his. I went to leave his office and stopped for a second turning my head, "Oh and I expect you to fix my hours to when I actually clocked in or you will be hearing from my lawyer and I will own this company and have you licking the shit off my boot for the rest of your pathetic life."

I left the office feeling a lot different. I hadn't been that forceful before but my experience with my sister that morning must have been rubbing off on me. Either that or something else was changing in me that I hadn't realized before.

As I headed to get to work and grab my dish tubs to get started on work, I saw the one girl that I thought could possibly rival my sister's beauty. She scoffed when she saw me and flung her hair at me. I couldn't help it and started to laugh loudly at her. Quickly turning around she walked back up to me and growled at me, "What the hell is so damn funny?"

"Oh nothing," I laughed before finishing, "Just that my girl is like ten times hotter than you and you are shallower than a kiddie pool."

"Do you really think that little high school slut could even compare to me? I could get any guy I wanted and I don't have to give them shit," she answered acting like she was the best thing in the world.

I laughed even harder at her, "Hell no I don't think that," I replied, "I traded up after that bitch couldn't keep her legs closed. My girl is a college hottie that would have you eating out of the palm of her hand before you even knew what was happening."

This time it was her turn to laugh as she turned and walked away, "There is no way you could get a college girl, especially with the little dick you have in your pants."

"You just keep thinking that bitch!" I replied though I kind of wanted her to think she had the upper hand now.

I saw from the corner of my eye she was shaking her ass just to tempt me but I ignored her. I had Myra now and was curious to see who her pets were. From what I knew of Myra, she would most likely have some of the hotter women and men she knew under her thumb. Just shaking my head at that exchange, I went back to work.

About an hour later, I was cleaning up a table when Beth, the bitch waitress that thought her shit don't stank, walked by and dropped a plate of food on the floor right next to where I was standing. As I went to say something to her, my manager walked up, "Frederick, make sure you clean up your mess."

"My mess?" I angrily responded, "Beth was the one who ..."

"Frederick!" my manger said in a stern voice, "Don't make me write you up for disobeying a direct order."

I could see Beth out from the corner of my eye as her and another server were laughing at the way this prick was treating me. Starting to let my anger take a hold of me, I went to grab a fork to shove it into this prick's eye, throat or even his tiny fucking balls when I heard something from a familiar voice.

"Don't you dare touch that plate my love," Myra said with authority as she walked up beside me. She was wearing a white lace blouse that had some gems on them and was transparent from below her breasts down to just below her navel. There was a little bit of skin poking out before her black skirt went from her waist to a couple inches above her knees. Her legs were on full display and she was wearing wedges that had her cute little toes colored with blood red nail polish. Her hair was down, as it mostly was, and it snaked its silky self-down her neck and into the valley of her breasts. To say it in one word, she looked like a freaking goddess!

"And who the hell are ..." my manager started to say dumbfounded before Myra put up a finger to silence him.

Before she said anything more to him, she wrapped an arm around my neck and kissed me, pushing her tongue into my mouth which I gladly accepted. I moved my hand to her ass and squeezed, noticing that she wasn't wearing any panties, at least not the type that would cover any part of her ass cheeks.

When we broke our kiss, she smiled at me before turning to my manager, "You are not allowed to talk to my man like that worm!"

"Miss, I would like to ask you to ..."

"I said to shut your mouth or I will have it forcefully shut. Do. You. Understand. Worm?" she said as her face was inches from his.

I saw my manager clench his fist but before I could say anything, Clive, the bartender that looked more like a mixed martial artist or a professional wrestler, stepped up, "If you even try to raise a fist to the lady, I will put you in the hospital so that you are drinking from a straw for the rest of your pathetic life worm."

I looked at Clive confused and he winked at me. He always looked scary to me but was a kind man that was in his early 30s and was married. For some reason, he always sparked up a conversation with me and was exceptionally nice to me and mean to Beth, which I found funny as hell.

My manager backed down and bent over to pick up the plate and collect the food that he could with his hands and take them to the back. With Beth still watching, Myra turned to Clive first and gave him a kiss on the cheek and told him to get back to work and thanked him for all he did. What he said surprised the hell out of me as he replied with, "Yes Mistress." I saw a smirk on his face as he nodded and turned to go back to what he was doing.

I looked baffled at Myra who turned back to me and smiled, "What? I told you I had pets and some were put in place for a reason."

"So you had him spying on me then?" I asked though I was more curious than I was upset.

"Not spying but more protecting you. However when I got your message, I texted Clive and he let me know you were talking to the manager and he was belittling you. So as a good slave, I knew I needed to come and save my Master."

"Well ... I can't say I didn't enjoy it," I replied, which in reality, I was aroused at the way she handled him and the fact that she was mine. "Though we will have to talk later about how you gave me an order!"

"My sincerest apologies Master. I did what was needed to protect you as a proper slave should. And you can't tell me that piece of trash didn't have it coming now?" She asked with a smirk on her face. I could only nod in agreement for the moment though it was actually my fault for her being in that position, "Now, how about we get out of here and go do something more ... fun," she said with a seductive smile.

"Umm, Myra. I do still have to work as I have my bills to pay," I responded to her.

"Next weekend, we will go see my... friend. She will make sure you are taken care of financially but until then," she put her hand in her bra and pulled out a wad of cash and handed it to me, "Hopefully this will be enough."

My eyes went wide as I counted two thousand dollars, "Myra, I can't..." I started to say before her lips took mine. She was my slave but she was also my sister and I didn't feel right about taking her money like that, especially if she wouldn't benefit from it, at least not all of it.

When we broke the kiss, she looked deep into my eyes, "Remember Master, you own me. That also includes any money I have and anything else you want of mine."

"Okay. You win this one, but we need to talk about how you keep interrupting me," I replied with a sly smile.

"Yes. Of course, Master," she responded putting her head down for a moment. I put my finger under her chin letting her look up at me. She then spoke up again, "Now, do you have anything you need to gather before we leave Master?" she asked as we made our way towards the back of the restaurant.

"No..." I was saying only to be cut off again. This shit really needed to stop happening as it was starting to piss me off.

"Who the hell do you think you are? There is no way a little bitch like you with your tiny cock could ever get someone as hot as her!" Beth said as she made her way over to us.

"What did you just say bitch?" Myra growled at her.

Beth stood her ground, though she didn't know who she was dealing with and was way out of her league. "You heard wha ..." she started to say only to be cut off by Myra.

"First off, no cock is little as only real men have cocks, unlike your bitch of a manager whose little pecker couldn't please my cat. Secondly, my Master here has a cock that would have you screaming and begging for more." That made Beth's eyes go wide, though I don't know if she was stunned by hearing my cock was being called big or that Myra called me her Master. "Lastly, if I had two hours with a slut like you, I would have you eating out of my hand and licking my Master's toilet without question."

"There is no way he is ..." Beth started to say before being cut off again.

"How about a bet then. If his cock is big enough, then you will meet up with us and do whatever we say next Friday. If you win, then you can have me as your own slave for a day and I will not complain about anything you force me to do. What do you say?" Myra asked, confident that she had already won before she even showed off my cock.

Beth thought for a second and then answered, "Deal, though I have seen some big cocks before so I doubt he could measure up to my standards."

Myra turned to me and whispered, "Are you hard Master?" as she put her hand on my cock.

"Always when you are around my sweet pet," I replied loving the power play she had going.

Myra wasted no time and undid my belt, unbuttoned my pants and zipper and pulled my pants down a little as she knelt down. She looked over at Beth who was intently watching as I could see her breathing increased. Myra then yanked my boxers down and my cock sprung up.

Beth gasped in surprise as she saw the size of my cock. Now I will admit I may not be the longest cock out there but it was a couple inches longer than an average cock, but it was the thickness that I noticed that really was special as it was truly a fat cock. Myra could barely get her hand around my cock as she licked the head tempting Beth. Myra then stood back up, pulling my pants and boxers back up, though I took hold of my belt setting it how I wanted it.

Hanging her head in defeat, Beth pulled out her phone and asked for Myra's number so she could know when to meet up with us. Myra laughed before stepping up to her and saying low enough for me to hear but not anyone else that could be around, "Once Friday is over... you will belong to me and my Master slut. Enjoy your freedom until then."

With that we turned to leave, but not before I made us both a drink as we left. Once outside, she kissed me again as I grabbed her waist and held her close. She let me know to follow her home so I could drop my car off.

Once we were home, I also decided to change real quick to get out of my work clothes. Funny thing was I didn't see either of my parents, though I did see Mom's car out front and knew that they didn't go anywhere unless it was in Mom's car on the weekend as hers was much nicer than Dad's and he loved driving her car.

When I got back to her car, she was playing on her phone while twirling her keys with her other hand leaning against the driver's side door. As I walked up to her, she dropped her phone on the seat of the car and handed me the keys. I looked at her confused and she smiled, "Master should be driving his slaves around and not the other way around. Unless of course Master has something special he needs to do?" I took the keys and helped her into the car but not before caressing her cheek as I went to shut the door. From everything I saw in her eyes, the main thing I saw was her love and affection for me. I truly missed this part of my sister over the past few years.

I walked around the car and slid into the driver's seat. I sat there for a minute before turning the car on. "You sure you want me to drive your car sis?" I asked.

"Mmmhmm," she purred nuzzling into my right arm.

I simply shook my shoulders and backed the car out before heading out of our neighborhood. "So ... where are we going?"

"Head to the mall. We need to get you some better clothes and some nicer dress ones for our date tonight," Myra responded.

"But my clothes are fine enough. Why would I need new ones?" I asked confused. I had always dressed fine from what I could tell, though I did have some clothes that weren't "going out" suitable but then again, I hardly went out so I just wore those around the house.

Myra laughed, "Maybe for you they are good enough silly, but if you are going to be seen with me, then I need to dress you properly. Plus, if you want to grow your slave collection, you have to be presentable enough for the ladies to flock to you."

"So my charming good looks are not good enough then?" I teased back.

She giggled this time as her cheeks turned red, "They are, but you also need to dress accordingly to enhance your charming good looks. Though once most of the girls see what you can do, I doubt most of them would be able to say no to you anyway."

"Does that include Candace as well?" I asked.

"Candace is a different sort of beast. One that you aren't ready to handle just yet. But soon, you will have her under your thumb just like you have me."

"Fair enough," I responded. Candace was her best friend and from what I could tell, she didn't like me very much. She was not as hot as Myra, but that didn't mean I wouldn't sleep with her given the chance.

"So ... does my Master have a thing for Candace?" she asked playfully teasing me while caressing my cock through my pants.

"Not necessarily. I just always saw how she would get angry when I was around and wondered why she was like that. Though part of me always thought you were a lesbian or bi-sexual and you included her in your sexcapades."

"She was more jealous of you than anything. That is why she was always so angry towards you, but we had a lot of fights about how she would treat you," she responded, though her voice was partially saddened.

"Why would she be jealous of me of all people?" I asked curious as to what she meant.

"Simple. She knew how close we used to be and how much I cared for you, though I didn't know I was..." She paused for a minute before continuing, "I was always looking out for you and would do anything for you. Some part of me believes that she is madly in love with me and has been for years, but we have never talked about our true feelings and how she felt for me or how I may or may not feel the same about her. However, she was the first one I took as my slave and she has never done anything against me."

"WOW!" I said shocked, "I would have never thought that she of all people would submit to you. I would have thought it would have been the other way around."

"Well... she did want to be close to me and that was the only way. Though she helped me more than she thought she did."

"Something tells me you want to date your friend. Hmm?" I responded knowing that look in her eyes.

daemonrunner
daemonrunner
1,447 Followers