Domination Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"W-What?" I asked, my mind a little groggy though I couldn't realize why since I thought my eyes were only closed a few seconds.

"Your slaves can't allow you to sleep here Master," Myra said with a sweet smile.

I looked at her confused trying to figure out why this soft and comfy bed wouldn't be where I slept, "And why the hell not?" I asked in a somewhat angered tone. Hell, I was right to be angry as I was damn comfortable and didn't want to move.

Allie stepped forward with her head down, "Master. My bed is currently covered in our combined juices and needs to be cleaned so that Master's body is not soiled any further. I do have a better bed that would suit Master's needs if you would follow me please," she said gesturing me to follow her.

I groaned but got to my feet and followed her. Myra was on my heels following me as she should. We walked down the hallway to other end and to a pair of double-doors. Allie waited until I was right behind her to open the doors and gestured for me to enter.

The room had to have been the Master bedroom as it was the size of a living room. There were also three doors in this room, one to the left and two to the right. I assumed two of the doors were for closets and the third was the Master bathroom and I was right, though master bathroom is an understatement as the bathroom was huge. I had half a mind to try the large walk in shower but decided to wait until the morning, though I didn't have a change of clothes so that may present a problem.

Back in the room itself, the bed was ginormous. It has four posts along with a chase at the bottom and a metal headboard. I wondered why they would have gone for the metal headboard as I would have thought a wooden one would have looked much nicer and more elegant, but not everyone has my tastes I guess.

The room itself had a large sitting area with two reclining chairs and a large TV. There were also two large dressers along with end tables on the sides of the bed, but there was still plenty of room left for... other activities if one didn't want to do it on the bed. But the one thing that had me curious was there was something tall against the far wall that had a black cover over it. I had guessed that it was a ping-pong table or something similar but decided to not ask. Somethings are fun left as a mystery.

Allie gestured over to the bed and once I was near it, she pulled back the covers and let me get comfortable. Once I was, I looked to her and Myra who were standing there waiting for my order, "I did say that I wanted to sleep with my slaves didn't I."

I saw both of them smile and Myra climbed into bed on my left side as Allie went around the bed to my right. I was laying on my back so that both women snuggled up to me and laid their heads on my chest as they draped a leg and an arm over me. I truly felt loved at that moment as I heard them purr as they got comfortable themselves.

"Goodnight Master," they said in unison, giggling after they did.

"Goodnight Myra. Goodnight Allie. The two of you have made me the happiest man on Earth," I replied back to them and kissed each one on the head as I told them goodnight.

Myra looked up at me for a moment and smiled wickedly at me, "Master, this is only the first day. Just wait and see what else we have in store for you." My cock jumped wondering what else they could have in mind. Then again, there was going to be the fun with Beth next Friday and I would be meeting Myra's other pet that Saturday as well.

Hearing both lady's breathing change and their subtle snores as they were asleep now, I also drifted off to dreamland wondering who else Myra had as a pet that I would take as my own. I wondered what tomorrow would hold and how my life would change going forward.

To Be Continued ...