Domination Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I came back around in front of them, I spoke up again, "Well I can only say one thing as to what I see before me," I said, letting the suspense eat them alive, though it was mostly for Allie than it was for Myra, "WOW! You two have to be the hottest women I have ever seen. Why fuck celebrities and models when I have you two."

Both women looked up with giant smiles on their faces, beaming with pride that their bodies had pleased their Master. Their aroma started to fill the room as I knew they were excited for what came next.

First I looked to Myra, "Remove my pants and underwear." Then I looked to Allie, "And you will remove my shirt and undershirt."

Both women moved over to me and began to undress me. Once I was finally naked, I reached out and pulled Allie right up to me and took her lips as mine, kissing her in a passionate embrace. As Myra was still kneeling before me, I reached out with my left hand and pulled her head to my crotch.

Myra took the hint and ran her tongue over the entire length of my cock before sucking on it with all the eagerness and love she had for me. As I kissed Allie, she softly moaned before I pushed my tongue into her mouth. Without any hesitation, Allie opened her mouth and accepted my tongue as I kissed her like my long lost love, exploring her mouth then feeling our tongues dancing a dance of love.

After a few minutes, I knew both women were as eager for their orgasms as was I. Allie maybe even more eager than me or Myra due to how she was just about humping my leg while moaning in my mouth over and over.

Reluctantly, I released the kiss from Allie and looked her in the eyes as she was biting her lip, still rubbing her pussy up and down my leg, "Though I could kiss you all night, I have better plans for that sweet ass of yours." I tapped Myra and she pulled back from my cock with a whimper. I knew she was waiting for her salty treat, but she would just have to wait.

I gestured Myra to stand and then parted the two ladies and walked over to the bed, sitting on the edge. "Allie, I would love to see what you look like with a cock in your mouth and how much my sister has taught you. Get on your knees and crawl over here and show me what you can do," I commanded.

I spread my legs open, allowing my cock to point almost right at her as she dropped to her knees and crawled over to me on her hands and knees. She looked like a sexy lioness as her ass swayed, stalking her prey. The raw lust I saw in her eyes made me want to pounce on her myself, but I let it play out. Once she reached me, she left her hands on the floor as she ran her cute little tongue up the length of my shaft. I watched for a few minutes as she was making love to my cock with her mouth, transitioning from licking it to sucking it like a pro or more like Myra had taught her.

After the few minutes had passed, I pointed to Myra and snapped my finger and pointed to the spot beside me on the bed. Myra was quick to move over and sit next to me. I kissed my sister with the love I had for her before moving down her body to suck on those lovely breast of hers. She moaned and whimpered as I sucked on her little buds, raking them with my teeth to add that little bit.

Though I loved sucking on any tits, especially those of my older sister, I had something else in mind. I pushed her down, making her lay completely on the bed but didn't have the angle I needed. I looked at her in eyes, "Come sit on my face so I can taste that pretty little pussy you have there."

Myra squealed in delight as she sat back up and got into position, kneeling on the bed as her feet straddled my head. I felt Allie stop sucking and looked down through Myra's legs and saw shock in Allie's eyes, though I don't know if it was more that she was about to watch a brother eat his sister or that her Master was willing to eat his slave.

Knowing what I knew from most of the BDSM stories I read, the dominant person would only do things that brought them pleasure and the submissive was more to be used as a conduit for their dominant to receive that pleasure. From what Allie probably knew, I wasn't going to receive any pleasure from eating my sister, but she didn't realize that I actually loved eating pussy and would easily do it every day if I had the chance.

I laid my head back down on the bed as Myra started to lower herself down on my face. When she was about a foot away, I reached up and took hold of her thighs and quickly pulled her pussy down on my face as I plunged my tongue deep inside of her, tasting her right away. Myra yelped when this happened but her yelp quickly turned into a loud moan, "YES MASTER," she yelled, "Taste your slave's loving pussy."

Then I felt Allie go back to sucking my cock with a renewed vigor as she now sucked my dick much faster and better than she had before. That was when I knew she was more in awe that I wanted to taste my slave. I then went back to my task and tried my hardest to focus on the pussy in front of my face.

I licked, sucked and nibbled on each part of her lips as Myra moaned showing me I was pleasuring her. I then moved my tongue and lips over her clit as I licked all around her clitoris and even sucked the little nub into my mouth loving how it felt in my mouth. Her taste was exquisite and I would be glad to do this every day.

As her breathing increased, I felt her hands go to the back of my head as she pushed my face as deep into her pussy as possible. I started to feel her body convulsing knowing she was close and decided to push her over the edge. Releasing her clitoris from my mouth, I heard her whimpering, "NOOO! Please Master, please ... OH FUCK!" she screamed as I plunged my tongue deep into her canal as both my hands came together teasing and rubbing that naughty little nub I had been sucking on.

I attacked both areas with an eagerness of my own, trying to make her cum faster than I was, knowing how close I was myself. I ran my tongue across every inch of her canal that I could reach, even getting to her g-spot as well. To further cause her orgasm to hit, I moved one of my hands up her body and tweaked her nipple, pinching, pulling and twisting it.

That was the last straw as her legs tightened around my head as her body began to shake, "Please Master may I cum! Please Master may I cum! Please Master may I cum! Please Master may I cum!" she started repeating over and over again. I released her nipple for a second, tapped her chest and gave her the thumbs up, "Please Master may I cum! THANK YUUUU MMMASSSS..." her words trailed off as she screamed out as her orgasm overtook her. Her body shook violently as I felt a rush of her female juices coating my tongue as I lapped up everything she gave me.

As if it was a trigger, my own orgasm hit me as I removed my hand from Myra's nipple and put my hand on the back of Allie's head as I grunted and came down Allie's throat. I could feel some of my cum leaking out of her mouth as she struggled to swallow all of it, but then again, I didn't know how many guys had cum down her throat before.

With both of our orgasms finished, Myra fell off me to the left and curled up into a fetal position as she rode out the aftershocks, shaking in the process. I then looked down to Allie who was trying to clean up the mess she made. She had cleaned up my crotch, but then I saw her head disappear and had to sit up. When I did, I saw that she was using her fingers to gather up the cum from the carpet. That didn't sit right with me as I wasn't one that was into degrading someone too much. I reached down and grabbed her by the shoulder and she looked up as I pulled her to me as I was now sitting on the bed.

"We will need to get you trained on how to swallow correctly, but I don't want to see you swallowing anything from the carpet like that... unless of course you don't want me to be kissing you in the future?"

Allie looked down and shook her head. I then put my hand under her chin so she would look me in the eyes, "I'm sorry Master. You gave me more than I could handle and as a slave, I know it is my job to make sure not to waste your creamy blessing."

All I could do was smile at how she described my cum, "Understandable." I then pushed her off of me and this got a confused look from her, "Don't think I'm done with you. I have a better position that I would like to have you in."

Jumping off the bed, I moved over to her as my cock was starting to come back to life. That is what two beautiful women can do to any man, though being eighteen helps a lot as I have a much quicker recovery time. I moved over to the bottom of the bed and grabbed Allie's thighs and hips, moving her to the middle of the bed.

I opened her legs, getting my first good look at her pussy and saw just how tight she looked. Her inner lips were not hanging down and were tightly packed inside. Her mons was shaved so that she was hairless. Her outer lips were also pink and puffy. They looked beautiful against her fair skin.

My eyes then roamed further up her body and I realized she was breathing hard. Most likely nervous about me having sex with her but my reasoning was totally wrong, "Does my body please you Master?" she asked with trepidation and insecurities in her voice.

I froze for a second wondering how in the hell this angel of a woman could even think that she was not pleasing to my eyes. If anything, I should be the one moving mountains and calling upon the gods of old to just get a glimpse at this beauty.

"How could you think for even a second that your body would not please me?" I asked in all seriousness.

Allie looked down at her body but I think she was more breaking our eye contact for a few seconds before looking back at me, "I know I'm not as beautiful as Myra is and I also don't have the large tits that some ..."

"STOP!" I yelled as I put up my hand. I noticed Myra looked up at me as she knew how my raised voice was when I was upset. Allie had fear in her eyes as she looked at me, "I do not accept my slaves to have insecurities with their bodies. One thing you will learn about me is that I find all women to be beautiful in their own way. So don't you ever, and I mean ever, tell me that you are worried you are not as beautiful as someone else." I paused for a minute to let that settle into her mind before continuing, "And to answer your question, your body definitely pleases me, in more ways than you can possibly imagine," I finished pointing to my now protruding erection as I stood up.

Allie finally started to smile again and even began to bite her lip as the fear in her eyes changed to unbridled lust. "Also, if your body didn't please me, I would have never taken you as my slave as well."

I then knelt back down before the bed and ran my fingers through her slit, feeling how wet she was. Then I leaned my head forward and ran my tongue up her length. She had a sweet taste, though it was different than Myra was. I couldn't think of who tasted better, but then again, it wasn't a contest or else I would have one of the hardest jobs known to mankind.

Then I thrust my tongue into her canal, hearing her whimpering and moaning. Her instinctive reaction was to spread her legs as wide as they could go, which gave me better access to her pussy. After I explored her innards for a little while, feeling her juices coating my tongue, I withdrew and replaced my tongue with first one and then two fingers. I moved my mouth northward towards her clitoris, using my fingers, tongue and lips to feel, taste and lick every inch of her tight and tasty pussy.

As my lips latched onto her clit, her back arched as she threw her head back. My fingers then found her g-spot and I was able to get her on the verge of orgasm rather quickly. Her breathing had also increased to the point where she was nearly hyperventilating, but she had refused to put her hands on the back of my head. Maybe it was her submissive nature and used to being tied down or it could have been that she had not been given permission. Either way, it was truly a thing to behold as she tried to struggle under the pleasure I was providing her.

"HOLY SHIT!" she screamed out, visibly holding back her orgasm. She had clearly heard that Myra had to ask for her orgasm but I had not given her any such instructions yet. "Please Master may I cum!" she asked. I noticed that her mouth had almost closed so that she looked like one of those pregnant ladies trying to control her breathing.

I released her clit just for a minute, "Not yet slave. Hold it as long as you can."

My fingers then began to really attack her, using the 'come here' technique on her g-spot and had her shaking within a minute. "SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! FUCK! FUCK! GOD FUCK SHIT!" she was screaming, "PLEASE MASTER! I don't know how long I can hold it," she begged me to allow her to have her release.

Not knowing Allie very well and not wanting her to need punishment so soon, I released her, "You may cum slave."

"THANK YOOOUUUU EEERAASSSTTTT!" she screamed out as her orgasm overtook her. I quickly moved my mouth over her entrance as she squirted like a fire hydrant, causing me to choke for a second, but I quickly recovered and got most of her fountain in my mouth. It had a different taste than her nectar, but was actually good. This was the first time I had made a woman squirt for me and I wondered if it would work on Myra as well. I would make a mental note to try this on Myra later.

I let her ride out her orgasm as she shook involuntarily and I only put my hand on her tummy to keep her from thrashing and giving herself whiplash. I then moved into position, rubbing my cock along her slit, but not going in until she was done and ready. Though I was her Master and could do anything I wanted with her, I'm not an asshole and going to start fucking her while she is still trying to recover from her orgasm.

Once she was recovered, I was laying partially on top of her and she looked up at me. Her eyes were wide when she spoke, "What the hell did you do to me Master? That was the most intense orgasm I have ever had!"

Simply smiling, I replied, "Oh something I have been working on. You seemed like a willing test subject so I decided to give it a go. At worst, you would have just had an orgasm, but I got you to squirt like a fountain."

"ARE YOU SHITTING ME?" she yelled, "I seriously squirted?" she asked looking down towards her pussy not knowing this was possible. I only nodded with a smirk on my face.

Allie then grabbed my face with both hands and pulled me to her, mashing my lips into hers. Within a few seconds, I felt her tongue touching my lips as the both of us opened our mouths in unison and our tongues started to dance together. I wrapped my arms around her as I held her as we made out.

After a few minutes, I looked pulled back and looked into her sexy blue eyes, "Are you ready to have your first cock inside you slave?"

I watched her swallow hard, knowing she was nervous, but she nodded, "Yes Master," she said sweetly, "I have been waiting for this for a long time."

Looking up to Myra, she shrugged her shoulders as she laid there on her side with her legs spread as she was slowly rubbing her pussy, "What? I'm not going to take a woman's virginity. I would rather her make the decision than to be forced by my hand."

I blew her a kiss and she returned the gesture. That was the Myra I had known for all those years before she was changed in high school. The caring, loving girl that would do anything for anyone and was the most unselfish person I knew. That was the Myra I had hidden feelings for. Knowing they should never come to the surface as she was my sister and it was wrong.

I looked down at Allie but hesitated, knowing I would now be the one that would be taking this from her and it was something she would never be able to get back or experience again. I suddenly lost confidence that I could do this and started to pull away, but Allie grabbed onto me and looked at me confused, "Please don't let Myra's words deter you. Ever since I saw you at Myra's house, I have been attracted to you and actually wanted to give it to you before today. Though I don't have my hymen anymore, I am still a virgin to a man's cock and you are the one I willingly give this to."

I hesitated once more before responding, "Are you of mind, body and soul?" I asked.

"Master I ..."

I cut her off immediately, "Forget all the master/slave shit. Answer me truthfully as a woman to a man. Do you willingly give me your virginity?" I asked sternly. At that moment, I could care less about any of the submissive crap as I wasn't going to force her or anyone else into something like this.

She nodded vehemently, "Yes! I do willingly want you to take this. You have given me an orgasm like no other and like I said before, I had wanted to give this to you for a while." She looked like she wanted to say more, but she had given me the approval I needed and knew that was all that was needed at the time.

Reaching down, I took my cock in my hand and pointed it at her entrance. As my cock head started to split her lips, she put her hand on my chest, "Master, please go slow," she said sweetly to me. I nodded knowing I also didn't want to hurt her. More so since I didn't want to cause her pain, and not the good type of pain, but also because I did intend to have sex with her again very soon (yeah selfish I know but it would be to her benefit as well).

Slowly I pushed so that about a quarter of my cock was in her, I heard her gasp but then her voice turned to a moan. I sat there for a minute letting her get used to me before pulling back and pushing back in. On the second go, I got to about the halfway point before stopping. To my surprise, she was not stopping me or doing anything to tell me what she could or couldn't take.

I had to study her face to know when to stop. I let my cock sit inside of her for another minute or so before pulling all the way back so that just the tip was in. I then thrust in her once more and once I got to a little past the halfway point, I saw her wince in pain and stopped.

I didn't need her to prove to me she could take the whole thing her first time, so I took a mental note of how deep I was. Before I started to give it to her, I leaned forward and noticed that she had closed her eyes.

When my lips were a few inches from hers, she opened her eyes and I closed the distance kissing her. Her lips were soft and felt wonderful against mine. Then both of us opened our mouths in unison again and our tongues began to battle. However this time instead of the same urgent kiss that we had last time, we slowly made out and our tongues were wrapping around each other in a massaging way.

As we continued to kiss, I heard a loud moan and looked up to see this display of affection was getting to Myra. Being so into taking Allie's virginity, I had almost forgotten about my sister as I wanted to make sure this was special for Allie. I winked at Myra and she crawled closer to us.

I then got a thought in my mind of how to add to the experience for Allie. I moved back to the position that I was in before, holding onto Allie's thighs and looked at Myra, who by the way was waiting for me to give her an order. She knew by the wink that I had something in mind and it was most likely why she had crawled closer.

"Myra!" Her head perked up looking directly at me as she looked excited for what I was going to command her to do, "Why don't you help make your slave sister's experience better."

"Yes Master," she responded though she had some seductiveness to her voice that was extremely sexy causing my cock to flinch inside of Allie.

"Aahh!" Allie moaned when my cock flinched but she really started to moan louder when Myra had gotten closer and was now sucking on her breasts, plucking away at those little buds.