Domination Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe, but I wouldn't and couldn't give up you though. Not after I just re-captured you," she responded kissing my neck. Luckily I was not driving super-fast and there was not a lot of traffic on the road, else I would have probably gotten into an accident when she did that.

"What do you mean 'recaptured' me?" I asked not knowing the meaning behind her words.

"Well, since we are laying it all out, now is as good a time to tell you as any other." She paused for a few seconds, probably gathering her thoughts and then continued taking a deep breath, "I am in love with you."

"I love you too sis."

"No," she shook her head vehemently, "I truly love you. I have for years but I was afraid to express my feelings."

"When did you start feeling this way?" I asked, wondering if it was our first kiss that we shared when she was in 6th grade and me in 4th.

"Do you remember when you came to watch my volleyball game?" she asked.

"Of course. Your 7th grade year was the only year you played and you had inspired me to learn to play, hence why I did through middle and high school."

"Good. Now do you remember what happened after the game?" she asked, pushing me towards the moment she fell for me.

"Yeah. You were taking your sweet time in the back and mom asked me to go find you. When I found you, some guys were bullying you and I stepped in to stop them."

She nodded with a smile, "Yes, but do you remember what you said before you got into your first fight?"

I thought for a second and then proceeded, "Umm, if I remember correctly, I said something like 'Keep your hands off my sister' but I could have said something else. I was hit pretty hard and the rest it kind of blurry."

Myra nodded, "Yes you did say that but you also said that I was a beautiful girl and that they are not allowed to touch me unless I want them to and you would protect me. That was the moment I fell in love with you. You protected me as my knight in shining armor and any boy I thought to date, I always compared to you. However, none of them could ever live up to my standards of you."

"So that is why you never dated much until high school?" I said more in a question but more in response to what she had said.

"Yep, but when I got to high school," she finished but stopped, looking sad behind her lovely eyes, "Everything changed. Some for the better and some..." she trailed off not finishing what she was going to say with sadness in her eyes.

"Will you tell me what happened in high school to you and why you were no longer close anymore?" I asked though we were pulling into the mall finally.

"Another time. That is a much longer conversation and we have things to do before our date tonight." She kissed my cheek and when I turned my face, we locked lips and our tongues had a fierce battle before she pulled back. "You know. I could kiss you for hours and never get tired of it, though I would rather be naked with your hands roaming over my body."

"Well, when we have more time, maybe we will do that ... but only if I deem it so."

She smiled wickedly at me, "Yes of course my Master."

We walked up to the door to the mall, specifically we parked at the food court, and I opened the door letting her go through first. Though I had become her Master, I was still a gentleman and wouldn't let myself be changed just because I had become a Master.

"So tell me. Why are you a mistress to some but a submissive to me?"

"Well ... I saw a need that some have to submit. You see, there are some people that are submissive and need to be controlled. Others are dominant and need to control others. There are few others who don't have either of these tendencies at all and are into other things or they are prudes and don't delve into any kinks," she answered to me.

"I have read about some of this but never truly understood it."

"There are different types of slaves. Some, like me, just like to serve, though I only have a need to serve you. Others like pain or bondage or other things. It all depends on what kink the person is turned on by. The reason I became a mistress was because I saw the need that certain people have and decided to give them what they wanted. None of my pets/slaves do what they do for me or to me being forced into it. They all have their own free will and can ask to leave whenever they choose," she said.

As we were walking through the mall, she saw someone and waved to the person. When I looked over, I saw a thick looking brunette with dark brown eyes walking over. She had her head down as she came over to us. "Freddy, I want you to meet Krystal," she said gesturing to me. "Krystal, meet Freddy."

"Nice to meet you sir," Krystal responded. Her voice was sweet and I could hear the nervousness and shyness in her voice. I wondered if this was one of my sister's slaves and the way she crossed her hands in front of her while keeping her head down made me believe she was.

"A very pleasure to meet you too," I said as I shook her hands. Her hand felts so soft in mine and I had half a thought to pull her to me to see how her body felt against mine, but feeling her hand start to tremble made me decide not to. Instead, I did something that I probably shouldn't have and brought her hand to my lips kissing it. "It is always wonderful to meet such a beautiful woman."

Krystal blushed hearing my words and pulled her hand back before looking over at Myra with what looked like fear in her eyes. Myra just smiled and looked at me, "He's a charmer when he wants to be and," she said running her hand over my crotch, "Quite domineering when at other times. Maybe..." she said not finishing what she was going to say as she looked back over at Krystal with a seductive look.

"You may go back to your friends or family now, but we do need to spend some time together soon," Myra told Krystal.

"Yes of course miss." She then turned to me and said, "It was a pleasure meeting you sir."

"The pleasure will be all yours soon enough," I responded as she started to walk away almost tripping over her feet as she turned her head looking over her shoulder, her eyes wide. I simply smiled and blew her a kiss as her cheeks heated again before she turned and walked quickly back to the group she was with before. As Myra and I started to continue walking, I saw her looking back over her shoulder at me again, this time she was biting her lip as she moved her hair behind her head. I blew her a kiss and mouthed the word 'soon' as I smiled. When she saw that, I could almost feel the moan she wanted to release as she moved her head and hips.

We didn't talk about the exchange or what kind of role Krystal played in it as I was sure that the woman was a submissive due to her demeanor. What I didn't know yet is what kind of submissive she was, but hoped to find out soon enough.

Finally we got to the store that she wanted to take me to. It was an upper scale type store that had men's and women's clothes. I mostly bought my clothes as Walmart as they were cheap but sometimes at Target or JC Penny if they were on sale. As we walked into the store, we were greeted by a gorgeous older woman, probably in her 40s I would say.

"Good to see you again Ms. Lynch," the woman said as she gave my sister a platonic hug. "What do I owe the pleasure of your visit today?"

"My friend here needs to get some new outfits and I thought this would be the perfect place for him to find some new clothes," Myra said in a chipper tone.

"Well," she said looking me up and down, though I don't know if she was devouring me with her eyes or measuring me given her profession. "I'm sure we have exactly what you will be looking for." She turned on her heel and headed towards the back of the store with Myra and I in tow.

Over the next hour or so, I was a piece of meat in that both women were finding outfits for me to wear. Each outfit I had to try on and come out and model each one. It was a most excruciating time to me but it made Myra happy and I dealt with the boredom and pain. Once we were done, they had picked four outfits for me, to which I actually liked and thought looked good on me. For once, I actually felt really attractive and had a confidence that I could pick up any woman I wanted. If my ex-girlfriend could see me now, I would tell her to shove it knowing that she cheated on me after I would have done anything for her.

As I went to take the clothes to the front to pay for them I was stopped by someone clearing their throat. I turned around to see Myra with her hands on those sexy hips with a 'seriously' look on her face as she tapped her foot. I looked at her with my eyebrow raised, "What?"

"We aren't done. Where do you think you are going?" she asked me looking pissed.

"Umm, I thought we were," I responded. Knowing I should be in control at the moment was odd watching her giving me orders, but I would have to deal with that later.

She sauntered up to me, shaking those hips and looking sexy as hell as I just felt like twisting her around and fucking her into oblivion. Once she reached me, she ran her hand up my chest and smiled seductively at me, "You still don't have anything for our date tonight and I expect my Master to wear something extravagant."

"Anything in particular you have in mind?" I asked as I cupped her ass pulling her closer to me so that our lips were mere inches from each other, feeling her hot breath on my lips.

"That I do but first..."

Her words trailed off as our lips met followed by our tongues. Her arms snaked around my neck as she pulled me into her as my other hand went to her back and began to rub up and down. My other hand was kneading the flesh of her ass, though it would have been better if she didn't have the skirt on. However we were in public and it couldn't be helped.

After a few minutes, we heard someone clearing their throat and broke the kiss looking over at the sales lady. "Sorry, guess we got caught up in the moment," Myra said though she was blushing which was so damn cute to me.

"Not a problem," the sale lady responded, "Though if you hadn't done it, I would have soon enough," she finished with a sly smirk.

The three of us headed back to the clothes again and I left what I had at the sales counter to hold for me. To my surprise, Myra had already picked out a couple outfits she wanted me to try on. I went and tried on the first and she gave me the thumbs up on it.

As I was undressing and getting ready to try on the second, Myra burst into the dressing room, which perhaps should have been locked and was not one of those curtain places. "Can I help you?" I asked wondering why she just burst in.

"Just wanted to make sure you didn't need my," she said biting her lip noticing I was standing in only my boxers and staring at my now growing cock, "Assistance, though I do think there is something I can help you with if you need me to," she finished running her fingers over my cock through my boxers, "But only if my Master requests it."

"Well! Now that you mention it, I do have something that has been giving me trouble since I got to work," I replied with a wicked grin.

"Oh!" she responded getting closer so that her breasts were now pressing into my chest as she ran her tongue over my lips, "And what is it that has been giving you trouble?"

I looked away from her for a second and then looked at her with a lust in my eyes and commanded, "Kneel slave!"

"Yes Master," she purred as she dropped to her knees.

Her beautiful eyes were staring up at me, conveying the love and lust she had. It was pure and raw emotions behind those sexy eyes of hers. I put my hand on her cheek and she nuzzled into it like a good pet, purring like a cat would do. "Release your Master's cock and show me just how much you love me."

She squealed in delight and dropped my boxers down, releasing my now fully erect cock, which almost smacked her in the face. Myra then licked her lips as she stared at that which she adored now. She looked up at me before running her tongue up the back of my cock. Taking her time, she ran her lips and tongue over the entire length of my cock and balls, moaning the entire time she was doing it. Then slowly, she took the head of my cock in her mouth, her moans causing the greatest sensations throughout my being.

Myra slowly took the entire length of my cock down her throat. One thing I will say is that blowjobs are pleasurable to men but when a woman is making love to his cock with her mouth, that is something that is truly a sight to see. What Myra was doing to my cock was just that. She was in her own little world as she was making love to my cock and nothing else mattered to her at that time, not even her own orgasm as both of her hands were working my cock and balls in unison.

She was doing wonders to my cock and after the flirtations with Krystal and what had happened at the restaurant, it only took me a little over five minutes before my balls were ready to burst. "Here it comes slave. Make sure you swallow it all."

Myra blinked once telling me she understood and continued her task bringing her Master pleasure. She doubled her effort and within a minute, my balls were ready to explode. I moaned out loud, "I'M CUMMING SLAVE!" as my balls erupted sending my cum shooting up my shaft and into my sister's waiting mouth.

Feeling numbness in my legs I fell back on the bench exhausted, hearing my cock pop out of my sister's mouth. Like a good little slave, she moved forward on her knees to get closer to me again. However, before she cleaned my cock, she opened her mouth and showed me the cum I had deposited inside her mouth, grinning madly. She then closed her eyes with a wide smile and swallowed my cum, opening her mouth again showing that she had indeed swallowed it all. Before I could say anything, she spoke up, "Master, may I clean your soiled cock with my lovely willing mouth?"

"No!" I said with authority in my voice. She looked at me confused before I continued, "But you may use your sexy mouth pussy to clean my soiled cock, but do know that your mouth belongs to me as does the rest of your sexy ass."

She grinned at me with a hunger in her eyes, "Of course Master. I will always belong to you." Myra took my cock back into her mouth and cleaned it up. I had a thought to put her on the bench and either eat her delectable pussy or pound her into oblivion, but wanted to make her wait until tonight.

Instead, I quickly twisted her body around and pulled her up on my waist causing her to yelp, making sure my cock was against my stomach and not in the way. "Now slave, I think you have deserved an orgasm."

"Oh yes! Thank you Master," she squealed in delight.

I tapped her hips and she lifted up just a bit so I could move her skirt up exposing her ass and pussy to me. To my delight, she actually wasn't wearing any panties which made my idea even easier. Once her hips were resting on my lap, I put both my arms underneath her arms and ran my hands over her breasts, whispering in her ear, "I will take care of these later when we have more time, but for now..." I said squeezing her bra encased orbs. I then moved both of my hands further down her body, massaging her skin and muscles as I moved further down. Her breathing had increased and I could hear her whimpering under my touch. "This is my prize," I finished as my right hand ran over what would be her landing strip but was shaved bare of any hair.

Now, I wasn't one that cared whether a woman was cleanly shaven or not, just that it was manicured enough if she expected me to put my tongue down there as I didn't want any hairs in my mouth as I was licking that pussy.

I ran my hand over her bare mound and through her labia in which were already wet as she moaned. My tongue started to run over her neck and up to her earlobe as I teased her. I then whispered into her ear, "This pussy belongs to me and you WILL cum when I tell you. Do you understand slut."

She moaned much louder, "Yes my Master. I will do anything and everything you command me to."

"Good girl. Now lay there as I play with that which belongs to me. Show me that you will never deny me the body that I have claimed as my own," I whispered to her.

Myra parted her legs even more locking her legs upon my own so that she couldn't close her legs even if she tried knowing that her body may just betray her. I knew that she hadn't submitted to anyone, or so I thought, and that training was in need for her to fully obey me, but she was good enough so far that I didn't need to instill any punishment as of yet. Though I do use the word punishment lightly as she would probably enjoy any punishment I gave her, knowing that I couldn't really hurt my sister.

With my right hand toying with her sopping wet pussy, my left hand ran under her shirt and over her stomach, raking my nails across her flesh. She immediately moved her left hand over mine as she intertwined her fingers in mine allowing me to use her own fingers to tease her as well.

My right hand started to really go to work now. First dipping a single finger inside of her while running the pad of my hand against her clit. Myra's chest started to rise and fall much faster now. I knew she was getting close and could release her whenever I wanted, but I had a plan to make her cum hard.

Then I dipped a second finger inside of her. I curled both of my fingers, playing with her g-spot as she moaned even louder in pleasure, "Yes Master. You make this slave feel so good. Please let me cum soon. Please Master." I was partially worried that we would be caught with all the noise she was making, though I wasn't about to stop.

Without warning, I pulled my pointer finger from her pussy, noting that it was soaking wet now and put a different second finger inside of her so that now my middle and ring finger were hilt deep inside my sister's tight pussy. I then took my pointer finger, that was soaking wet, and pushed into her asshole. I looked at her face and saw her eyes go wide and then dart to look over at me. She turned her face as I felt her dark hole loosen. I pushed my finger slowly into her backdoor as I watched her mouth open wide watching the drool run out of her mouth and down her chin as she seemed unable to close it.

Once I was as deep as I could go, I held my fingers inside of her and rubbed them together mostly using my pointer finger, feeling the thin membrane that kept them separated. Though I did keep attention to her g-spot along with her clit at the same time. "Who owns you slave?" I asked, my lips now mere inches from hers.

"You do Master! You will always own me," she responded as her other hand came up and started to stroke my hair lovingly.

"Even if I wanted you to bare my child? Would you do it if I asked?"

Her eyes went wide and she hesitated just for a second, biting her lip, as she responded, "Yes Master. I would welcome you breeding this slave and using her for your pleasure and child bearer. Like I said before, I am yours. Mind. Body. And Soul."

I leaned forward a little taking her lips in mine as we kissed passionately. After a minute of kissing lips, my tongue forced its way into her mouth, though she gladly accepted it. As our tongues began to dance, I started to finger her faster making sure to rub her clit with the pad of my hand adding as much stimulation to her as possible. My left hand moved from her stomach northward to her left breast squeezing it before I took her nipple between my fingers as I tweaked it, pulling, twisting and pinching that hard little bud. While I did this, her hand never left mine and the more I squeezed her breast or nipple, the more she squeezed my hand.

Within seconds Myra was moaning an almost endless moan into my mouth as her hips were humping my hand. Each time my fingers would leave her pussy, they would scrape along her g-spot adding more stimulation to my slave sister. Pretty soon, she wasn't able to concentrate enough on her tongue and it stopped moving as I continued to play in her mouth. I could also see and feel her chest rising and falling fast, almost as if she was hyper ventilating and this combined with everything else, including her eyes being closed now, showed me she was close. However I was going to make her wait as long as she could.