Domination Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please... Master... please let... me cum!" she asked between her pants and moans, trying to keep some coherent words coming out of her mouth.

"Not yet my slave. You are not allowed to cum until I say so," I commanded.

Her eyes went wide but she didn't argue and instead nodded vehemently. She then closed her eyes and arched her back. I felt her nails digging into my scalp as she gripped my hair hard. Her other hand gripped hard on my hand as I squeezed even harder on her nipple.

I started to feel her body begin to shake above me and knew she was losing out to holding her orgasm. She started to shake her head back and forth as her body stopped shaking. Her breathing became heavier as she tried to control it, but it looked like it was a losing battle no matter how determined she was.

Deciding she had enough this time, I whispered into her ear, after she stopped shaking her head, "Are you ready to cum for your Master slave?"

Her eyes shot wide and she looked over at me with pleading eyes, "Yes Master. I-I don't ... know how ... much longer ... I can hold it," she replied through ragged breaths.

"You may cum slave, but know that you only cum when I allow it."

"Thank you MasteEEEEEEERRRRR!" she screamed as her orgasm hit her hard. Her body started to shake hard as I stopped pulling on her nipple and held onto her. My other hand stopped fingering her but I kept the palm of my hand on her clit rubbing it back and forth as I kept my fingers buried inside both her tight holes. I felt a gush of her sweet juice rush forward soaking my hand. Looking into her eyes, I saw they were squeezed shut but her mouth hung agape.

Her body thrashed about for a good five minutes before she finally came down. I brought my left hand down her body to hold her around her waist while I pulled my right hand from her ass and pussy. I took my two fingers that had been in her pussy in my mouth and savored her heavenly nectar.

Now I had eaten pussy before and it was something I enjoyed. Not just the actual act of eating out a female, but the taste was always good to me. But let me tell you straight up with no lies or exaggerating. Myra's pussy tasted so much better than any pussy I had tasted. I don't know if it was due to the forbidden act of incest or something else but she almost had a honey flavor to her sweet nectar.

Once she had come down from her orgasm, I used both of my hands to turn her so that I could pick her up. With my underwear around my ankles, I wasn't about to walk anywhere but then again, I wasn't going to go anywhere anyway. When I was on my feet, I turned around slowly and laid her down on the bench softly.

The bench was just big enough to support her body without her falling off and had a soft cushion on it for added comfort. I laid her hands so that she had them crossed over her chest and then put my other clothes that I had tried on folded under her head. She still had her eyes closed but had a huge grin on her face as she was feeling the after-effects of her orgasm.

While she rested, I pulled up my boxers and then put on the other outfit she had picked out. Once I was dressed, Myra finally opened her eyes and I posed for her, "Well what do you think?" I asked.

Myra blinked a couple times and then lifted her head up as she looked me up and down. She tried to speak but nothing but gibberish came out as her voice squeaked and croaked. Realizing she wasn't going to have any coherent words come out, she lifted her hands up and gave me two shaky thumbs up.

I nodded at her before stripping back down and putting the clothes I wore in back on. Once I was done, I helped her up to her feet and she held onto my arm as she shakily walked out of the room with me.

When we finally made it to the counter, we saw the sales lady opening up the doors and meeting back up with us. I looked at her with a raised eyebrow and she just smiled, "She was making so much noise that I couldn't have another customer come in, otherwise you would have been found out." She then turned her smile to Myra and said, "I see you are breaking in another one. Please let me know if you need any help with him."

Myra smiled wickedly at the sales lady, "No. Not breaking him in. He is breaking me in."

The lady then turned to me with a baffled look on her face before turning back to Myra. Myra then giggled and filled her in, "He is my Master and will be taking over my slaves for me. But don't tell Miss Ava yet as it will be a surprise for her." The lady then turned her baffled look to a lust filled grin as she nodded.

I went to pull my wallet out to pay for the clothes but Myra stopped me and pulled out her credit card and handed it to the lady. Once everything was paid for, and a generous tip of 20% was added to the bill for the sales lady, we left with our bags. Now thankfully Myra's legs were working as they should and she was able to walk on her own. Though I did like having her on my arm, it would be hard to answer questions to people that knew us as brother and sister if she was rubbing on my arm lovingly in a non-sisterly way.

We stopped and grabbed a snack on the way home but neither of us wanted to get anything too heavy as we had the date tonight and wanted to save our appetites for then. Once home, I went upstairs to put my clothes away and to do a couple things around the house. As I had worked and also cum hard since my shower that morning, I decided to take a shower before our date.

When my clothes were put away, Myra knocked and then came in my room letting me know the reservation was for 7pm. It was now just past 4pm so I knew I had time to get some things done. I knew I had a test coming up on Tuesday and got the few things around the house I needed to get done before studying for a little while. I waited until 5:30pm to get my shower done, that way Myra would have enough time to shower and get ready as well.

Before my shower, I popped my head into Myra's room to see how I should dress. She was laying in a white partially see-through bra and boy-short style panties that were also see through as well, on her bed reading a book. Damn! I thought, she looks good enough to eat and I meant that in the best way possible. As I stood there licking my lips drinking in her beauty, she moved the book down and looked directly at me, our eyes only meeting a few seconds later.

"See something you like Master?" she purred as she ran her right hand through the valley of her breasts and down her stomach running her fingers over her small laced panties and through her slit as she moaned.

"Actually... I do but there is more that I would like to do to you than the allotted time we have. Plus, I don't think Mom or Dad would think too highly of me if they found me fucking their daughter into oblivion," I responded with lust in my heart and eyes.

Myra slammed her fists on the bed and huffed in annoyance before crossing her arms pouting. "Well they don't have to..."

Her words trailed off as I spoke up, "All they would need to do is come close to the door to hear your moans and they would know."

I then shut and locked the door as she squealed in delight as I quickly made my way over to the bed. I slowly crawled up her body, kissing her as I moved upward. She moaned the whole time but not as loud as she did before.

Once I got to her face, I plucked at her lips with mine and kissed her with a passion that I hadn't had prior. I had started to feel something for her, something that had been there for years but that I refused to acknowledge until now. Was it love, lust or something else. Hell I didn't know. I thought I had been in love with my ex-girlfriend, but after finding out she was cheating on me, I was over her too quickly for it to be love. Perhaps that was just wishful thinking but who knows. Maybe I didn't know what true love was or I had been hiding from my feelings towards my sister. That could explain why no matter how mean she was, I still showered her with gifts for Christmas and birthdays.

After fifteen minutes of us making out, both our hands roaming each other's bodies, we broke the kiss finally. Both of us were panting for breath as we stared into each other's eyes. I felt like I could have stayed there with her forever but knew she planned this date out and also whatever surprise she had for me as well. "I need to shower and came here to ask how I should dress for the date."

"Oh! And here I thought you just came to make-out with me," she giggled at me but looked like she was upset a little.

"Well, I didn't know we could get away with it otherwise I would have come in here sooner and maybe done a little more," I responded.

"Maybe you should try next time to see what you can get away with. As to what to wear. Wear one of the two outfits that you were trying on when I interrupted you."

"Will do," I replied leaning down and giving her a soft kiss. When I pulled back, I said, "God I love you Myra."

"I love you too Freddy. Always have and always will," she responded caressing my cheek.

I moved so I could head to the shower but had a quick thought and ran my tongue over her panty clad pussy causing her to moan loudly, "Oh Fuck!"

"See. That is why we can't fool around too much at home," I said as I walked away smacking her thigh.

She blew me a kiss at me before jumping out of the bed knowing she had to get ready as well. I shut the door and headed to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and took a long shower, making sure to clean every inch of my body I could reach. Once I was done and back in my room, I changed into my new dark blue Mandarin collar dress shirt. The sleeves were long and that annoyed me but I thought I looked good when I checked the mirror that I had in my room. I also put the new black slacks and the new dress shoes that I had purchased earlier that day.

I headed downstairs, knowing I was early, and headed to the living room where my dad was watching some basketball. "Got a hot date tonight?" he asked without looking up at me.

"Not exactly. Myra is going to take me to some club or something as she has a friend that wants to meet me," I answered.

"Ahh. Well, have fun son and try not to drink too much."

My dad had never talked to me about drinking or doing drugs other than telling me not to do them when I was about fourteen. Mom was the main disciplinarian of the house. She was the one that would always know when we were lying and would keep us in line as well.

"Where is mom?" I asked wondering why she wasn't downstairs spending time with Dad or why he wasn't upstairs with her. I had known for a while that their marriage was on shaky ground. They had not had a date that I knew of in a while and were not very affectionate towards each other. I wondered if they only stayed together because of me and Myra but then again there could have been other reasons.

"Upstairs I think," Dad said in a tone like he didn't care. If it would have been me, I would try to spend as much time with a beautiful woman like her as I could.

I sat there playing on my phone while waiting for Myra to be finished. Once 6:30pm rolled around, I heard someone upstairs starting to come down the stairs. As I didn't have a good view of the stairs from the living room, I got up and moved towards the stairs. My mouth dropped once I got there as I saw Myra descending the stairs.

Myra was wearing a black dress with a v-shaped straps that had one glittering with sequins. There was a cutout in the waist that ran from the bottom of her left breast in a curved shape that came down a few inches above her navel and curved down to the top part of her hip. Below the lowest part of the curved part, there was a slit in the side of her dress that came up only allowing about four inches of material that held that side together but was covered in more glitter sequin accents. Her hair came down along the black strap on her right side and laid over her right breast. Her makeup was light but what little she had on accented her already beautiful face.

Myra also wore the sexiest black high heels I had ever seen which were open toed and showed off her blood red painted nails. However there was something that caught my eye and made me gasp. To accent her dress, she was wearing a diamond bracelet and necklace along with diamond earrings. Now the jewelry she was wearing was beautiful, but what really captivated me was that it was the jewelry that I had purchased for her for the past few Christmas' and Birthdays. I had never seen her wear them before and until I saw her navel piercing, I had thought that she had gotten rid of them, either selling them or giving them to friends.

I was practically in tears when she got to the bottom of the stairs, "I take it you like the dress?" she asked, showing her insecurity for the first time to me.

I was able to compose myself enough to answer her, "You know you make any outfit look great, but you look like the sexiest woman alive. There are countries out there that would worship you as a goddess."

"Why do you have tears in your eyes?" she asked her eyes meeting mine.

"Y-your jewelry," I stammered.

"What about it," she said looking at the bracelet as she brought it up and looking at the necklace as well, "Did you really think I would get rid of something this beautiful that my darling little brother would have given me?"

I nodded trying to hold back the waterworks, "Yeah I did since at the time you were kind of a bitch to me. Though I am glad you did keep them."

"I only wear them out when I want to impress and tonight," she said gripping my cock through my pants, "I'm hoping to leave a lasting impression on you."

"You already have my dear sister," I said giving her a quick kiss on the lips.

When we broke the kiss, Myra walked over to Dad and gave him a kiss on the head telling him we were leaving. "You ready to go?" she asked as she came up to me.

"Yep, unless..." I replied with a wicked grin on my face.

"Unless what?" she asked with lust in her voice as she rubbed my now growing erection.

"Unless you want me to do all the dirty and naughty things to you that are rolling around in my head?" I whispered with a sly grin.

Myra bit her lip and lightly moaned, "We better go before we end up back in my bed with my legs wrapped around you."

As we stepped out the front door I responded, "How can you wrap your legs around me when I have them tied down to the bed?"

"Naughty boy. Though I will say I do love this new side of you."

We got in the car, I of course helped her in before I got in, and drove to the restaurant. The entire drive we had small talk, though nothing too sexual, and she gripped my right arm like she was going to lose me and nuzzled into my arm giving me small kisses as we talked. She happened to keep me in a constant state of arousal and I could tell she was as well by the smell coming off her sex.

Once we got to the restaurant, I noticed it was one of those fancy-pants places. I started to look for a place to park but Myra guided me to the front to use the valet parking. The valets were nice and helped Myra out of the car, even being polite enough to not stare at her for too long, and handed me a card so they could park the car. I joined Myra at the front and opened the door for her. We were seated within a few minutes and had a nice almost secluded table.

Myra ordered a glass of red wine and some oysters while I got iced tea and escargot. We looked over the menu and once our drinks came back, I ordered the Delmonico Steak while Myra ordered Chilean Sea Bass. With our meals being ordered, we got to talking, knowing we would be alone for a bit.

"Why don't you tell me what happened in high school that changed you? That is one of the bigger questions that I haven't been able to answer yet."

Myra looked down, swirling her wine glass before taking a nice long sip before speaking, "Now before I say anything, please don't be judgmental of me or anyone else. I know you love me and that hopefully won't change but I don't want you to think bad of me." As she said this, I could see tears starting to form in her eyes.

I took her hands in mind and kissed them, bringing her eyes up to meet mine, "Unless you molested some child or killed anyone, I will not judge you or look down on you in any way."

Myra smiled and giggled lightly, "No. Nothing that bad." She then took a deep breath and began her story, "When I started high school I was shy and uncomfortable with my body. The only person who I was comfortable with showing any part of my body to was you and that was only because I was in love with you and knew you would accept me no matter what."

"Yep, even when you had pimples all over your face in the summer before 8th grade," I said laughing.

She giggled at that, "Yes now please don't remind me," she said glaring at me. "Now as I was saying. So I was shy as a freshman in a new school where most of my friends from middle school went to a different school. To make matters worse, Candace was on a different freshman team and thus we didn't have any classes together and barely saw each other at lunch. When she had early lunch, I would have late lunch or vice versa."

She took a deep breath as though she was reliving a traumatic event, took another sip of her wine and continued, "One of my classes was gym and our gym class went on while the sophomores, juniors and seniors had other classes, thus we shared locker room time with them. Some of the girls were mean but they didn't bother me as much as some of the other girls, though looking back I would have rather been bullied as maybe I wouldn't have lost touch with you. Anyway, one day at gym in late September, I was getting dressed as I was running late due to a test I took the class period before hand and a couple guys came into the girls locker room. I freaked out as I was just in my bra and panties and tired to cover myself but both of the guys decided I was easy prey. They walked up to me, telling me it was okay for me to show off my body to them as all the other girls had. Before I knew it, one was groping my breasts while the other one had one hand on my ass with the other one inching towards my pussy."

She stopped for a second and I did see her shudder at the memory of the three of them touching her before continuing, "I started to cry and tell them to stop but they continued almost like they didn't hear me or didn't care. As I stood there crying wanting this to be over and thoughts of killing myself from the shame and not being able to look at you anymore a voice called out to me. I looked up and saw one of the junior girls standing there tapping her foot. She wasn't saying my name but the name of one of the guys. He stopped immediately and took his hands away from me. His buddy didn't stop until he punched him in the shoulder. However what really freaked me out was that the guy that stopped, called the junior girl mistress and I found out he was a senior as well as his buddy.

"From then on out, the junior girl taught me how to control the guys and get them to do my bidding. My sophomore year she convinced me to get the blonde highlights and by the end of my sophomore year, I had taken Candace as my first pet. By the time I had graduated, I had four pets and others that were willing to do anything for me with some of them being teachers. Looking back at it, I didn't even need to have sex with any of them to control them. It was more their need to serve and I gave them that."

"WOW!" was all I could say to that. I had wondered what caused her to get the blonde highlights in her hair but thought it may have been some new trend I didn't know about.

"You can say that again," she said as the appetizers were delivered. She continued with her story, "By the end of my freshman year in college, I had more pets than I knew what to do with and had finally let one of them take my virginity. I had been saving it for you, but thought you would think I was a horrible person for what I was doing and wouldn't want anything to do with me. Though I will say the guy I gave my virginity to looked a lot like you and I thought of you when I let him have me, though he had become my pet a couple months prior but was more into pain than sex amazingly enough."