Domination Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So now I know how you became a mistress, but that still doesn't explain why you became so distant to me," I said possibly missing the obvious though it wasn't obvious to me.

"Well, like I said, I thought you would think I was a bad person and I was scared of how you would see me. That on top of the fact that this was how the real world was, I wanted to protect you from it. So in a sense, I was protecting you from the real world and from the real me as well."

"I see. But how were you protecting me if you weren't always around?" I asked.

Myra giggled that cute little giggle that made me love her even more, "Well, since you are oblivious to these things as most guys are, I put people in place around you to let me know if anything happened to you and to watch over you. Like your running friend in track and volleyball and Clive at the restaurant."

"But how would you know I would work at the restaurant?"

She smiled, "Remember that it was Mom who suggested to work their right?" I nodded, "Well I was the one that told her they were hiring and that you should apply."

"Okay, but if all this is true, what you are saying and how much you have loved me over the years, then why was it when I would buy you jewelry and treat you like a princess on your birthdays and Christmas', you only got me t-shirts that you know I would never wear?"

Myra's cheeks heated as she looked down for a second before looking back up, "Yeah I'm sorry about that. That was more jealousy."

"What does jealousy have to do with that?" I asked.

"If you remember, I bought you a bunch of gifts for your birthday when you turned sixteen but then a couple months later for Christmas, I got you a horrible shirt." I nodded knowing that was the year I spent well over eight hundred for that necklace she was wearing. "And who were you dating for your birthday?"

"Umm, I was actually dumped the month before," I responded.

"And who were you dating during Christmas?" she asked with a knowing look while smirking at me.

"Ahh I get it now. That was when I dated that brunette that was a senior."

"Yep. I didn't like how you weren't treated as good as I would have treated you and thus just got you the shirt."

"You do know we only broke up because she went off to college and then was killed right?" I asked her.

"SERIOUSLY?' she yelled almost loud enough to get anyone else's attention, "And I was trying to get her under my thumb so I could make sure she treated you the way you should be treated."

I laughed, "Yeah, she was kind of stubborn at times but she was good to me. She moved in with a friend she knew as she was originally from Auburn hence why she picked that school. I was thinking of going there just so we could be together, but when she didn't call me after school started, I called her parents and they told me the girl she moved in with had some guy come by and kill them both in some jealous murder suicide. I was hurt for a while after that and that was when I found my previous ex-girlfriend and we hooked up. In truth, I would have married her over my last ex-girlfriend any day of the week."

Our food finally arrived and we stopped the conversation, mostly due to the fact I had the answers I wanted. I still wanted to know who her slaves/pets were but it would have to wait until later.

As we both ate, she took off one of her heels and started to rub my crotch with her foot. When I looked up at her I got a kinky thought into my mind and wanted to see just how far she would go. "Slave!" I said in a confident voice. Myra looked up at me wide eyed but attentive. "Since you want to tempt your Master, you must now be punished and please your Master."

She swallowed the food she was eating and whispered, "Here and now?" she asked, though she sounded like she had fear and lust in her voice at the same time.

"Now slave. Get under the table, unzip my pants and suck my cock like the good little slut that you are," I responded.

She took a quick swig of her wine, looked around and slid out of her chair. Within a few seconds, I felt my zipper being pulled down and my cock get released from its confines. She first sucked on my head, running her tongue over the slit and around the mushroom top before taking me as deep as she could in her mouth. Though she was not able to take the entire thing due to my pants and boxers being on along with the way I was sitting as well.

I looked around making sure no one was close enough and said, "Go slow slave. I just want you to pleasure me while I eat this delicious steak and not make me cum too quickly."

Hearing a whisper coming from her, "Yes Master."

I don't know if it was something that came naturally or if she had learned it, but she was able to keep the noise to a minimum so that no one close by would know what was going on though in reality, she was working my cock like a pro. God I loved the way her lips felt on me as did I love the way my cock fit perfectly in her throat. I had gotten blowjobs from each of my girlfriends going back a couple years, but none could compare to Myra.

After about ten minutes of her pleasuring me, I reached under the table and tapped her head. She immediately removed my cock from her throat and put cock back in my pants. Myra got the hint and started to move back up in her seat. I looked around for anyone that would notice and then nodded to her eyes that were just popping above the table. She moved up quickly composing herself as if she hadn't moved beforehand. There was just one difference as I pointed to my chin and then neck. She giggled in that cute way she always does and picked up her napkin to dry her mouth, chin and neck of all the saliva that had come out during her task.

"You haven't ceased to amaze me since this morning," I said with all sincerity. I wondered how far I could push her but knew I didn't want to hurt her as well since she was still my sister and I was awakening feelings that had been dormant for years.

"Thank you Master. As I told you before, I am yours to command."

We finished our dinner and though she protested, I paid for the dinner, albeit with the money she gave me but it was from my pocket nonetheless. We had skipped desert as she told me my surprise would be desert enough for me. I wondered exactly what she had in mind, but would wait to see what it would be.

Having paid the tab, we headed out of the restaurant and back to the car. I tipped the valet generously as I helped Myra into the car. Once we were on our way, she guided me to our next destination.

We pulled into the driveway of a nice sized house that looked much bigger than our own. It had a three car garage along with a Maserati and a Range Rover that were parked out front. Whoever's house this was, they seemed to be fairly wealthy or at least acted like they were. I parked in the open spot and got out, helping Myra out as well.

"And whose house is this?" I asked.

She smiled wickedly at me, "You will find out soon enough."

We walked up to the door, with Myra on my arm like I was her boyfriend and she rang the doorbell. When the door opened, I saw the little blonde that my sister had had over on several occasions. She was wearing a tight light blue shirt that stopped right above her navel showing off her flat tummy along with a tight pair of pink boy shorts. Her sky blue eyes enhanced her golden blonde hair and she had the cutest smile. All in all, her looks made her just as beautiful as Myra was and she was the one that was always nice to me and waved at me when she was at my house.

"Good evening Mist..." she started to say only to stop when she saw me standing there. She looked at me as if I was a zombie that had come back from the dead.

"Hello Allie," Myra said with an evil grin, "I don't think you have officially met my brother. This is Freddy," she said gesturing to me.

I reached a hand out to Allie and I could see her cheeks heat, "Nice to meet you Allie."

"Nice to meet you too sir," she replied though she wouldn't meet my gaze as she used her other hand to move her hair behind her ear. I knew that women did this occasionally when they talked to men as a way to draw attention to their face for those that they were attracted to, but it wasn't needed here as I was captivated by her already. Between the two of them, I could have started a modeling agency if I could have them both together as my possessions.

Allie and I stood there staring at each other for a few minutes before Myra cleared her throat, "Well are you gonna let us in or are we just going to stand out here in the cold?"

Allie jumped being brought out of her daydream with me and stammered, "S-s-sorry miss. Please come in."

Myra and I made our way into the house and it was grand. There was a spiral staircase with a huge chandelier that led to the second floor. The first floor had all marble flooring and a huge living room along with a large living room. Off to the left was the kitchen which I couldn't see much of from my point of view. Towards the back of the house, was a large screened in room that opened up to a big backyard and a pool and hot tub. If I had to guess, this house had to be close to a million easy.

Allie guided us to the couch and brought in some drinks. I asked only for water but Myra told her to bring the wine and three glasses. When Allie left the room, I told Myra that I wasn't drinking and when she tried to convince me, I gave her a stern look that told her to stop pushing. She then yelled out to Allie that only two glasses would be needed knowing her place was to obey me and not to push me into things I didn't want to do.

I had only drank alcohol a couple times and never liked the feeling it caused. Whether being drunk or even being buzzed, it wasn't my thing. Though if I was in the right social position, I would consider having a single drink. I may not have been completely straight edged, but I didn't do any drugs. I didn't see a need for them since to me drugs and alcohol were more a reason to forget something and/or to feel good, but I was happy with my life for the most part and didn't dwell too much on the past. This could have been why I was so accepting of my sister after she convinced my ex-girlfriend to dump me and I wasn't as mad that my ex-girlfriend had cheated on me multiple times at that.

Once Allie returned with our drinks, Myra smiled at Allie wickedly and then turned to me and said, "So Freddy, I told you that I had a surprise for you and I'm sure you are eager to know what that surprise is."

I smiled at her, "Yes, but I don't know how having Allie here would be part of the surprise."

Myra stood up. "Allie, stand next to me." Allie got up and stood next to Myra as ordered, then it hit me. She must be one of the pets that Myra had been eluding to. "Allie here has never truly been with a man but has had some fake cocks inside her cute little peach," she said as the patted the front of Allie's shorts.

My eyes went wide as Allie's cheeks heated as she lowered her head. "Please Master would you stand as well," Myra said. I stood as it was Allie's turn to look up with her eyes wide in shock.

I looked at both women, both looking sexy as hell and I felt my power over them surge. "Kneel before me slave," I said to Myra who obeyed my command and knelt, putting her hands on her knees and keeping her eyes downcast.

Allie gasped but didn't know what to do. She looked almost confused as she stood there. "Slave, does this one belong to you?" I asked pointing to Allie.

"Yes Master. She is my slave," Myra answered me.

"Then I command you to release her," I replied.

Myra then nodded and asked, "Master, do I have permission to stand?"

I sat back down, "You may stand and do what is needed but then I expect you back on your knees before me."

"Thank you Master," Myra said getting back to her feet. She then turned to Allie and said, "Kneel my pet before your Mistress."

Allie didn't hesitate and turned to face Myra and knelt before her. Myra looked over at me and blew me a kiss and I returned the kiss as well. "Pet Allie, I do hereby release you from my command. You no longer are bound to me or my will."

"I accept your releasing of this slave. It has been my pleasure to serve you as my Mistress and I hope that you do not do this out of anger and only out of love," Allie responded.

"Know that I did release you out of love and not out of anger and that you pleased your Mistress in many ways serving her as my loyal pet." She reached down and put her hand under Allie's chin and brought her face up and kissed her lips in a loving manner. When they broke the kiss, Myra said to her, "Rise now that you are free of your servitude."

Allie stood up and hugged Myra and whispered something to her, "I do hope this is not the end of a great friendship and some of the best sex I have ever had."

Myra smiled with a tear in her eyes, "The best is yet to come, just wait and be ready for when the time comes," she whispered back.

The two ladies broke their hug and Myra turned back to me and knelt before me, "Master, I have released my pet."

I then stood up and put my hand under Myra's chin and brought her gaze to mine, caressing her cheek as I did, "I shall never doubt your loyalty my slave. You have served me faithfully and will do so for many, many years to come." I kissed her lips in a loving way as she moaned into my mouth causing Allie to gasp as she watched brother and sister kiss like lovers.

I then released Myra and turned to Allie. "Well Allie, seems you no longer serve anyone."

"That it would seem sir," she replied with a sly look. I noticed she had her hands behind her back and was rocking on her heels.

"As I see it, there are two ways we can proceed," I said knowing this was going to be fun if it worked out how I thought it would.

"Oh?" she asked with a peppy tone to her voice. She was so cute at that point I felt like shrinking her down and putting her in my pocket to keep as my toy.

"Option one, I take my slave and leave and let you go about your evening as you see fit."

"Well that doesn't sound like much fun," she replied, pushing out her chest showing me that she wasn't wearing a bra. From the look of her shorts, she didn't have panties on either. Most likely she was looking forward to Myra having her way with the little blonde girl.

"Option two, I could take you as my slave and we could see what happens next," I said with a smirk.

"Personally if I may say so, I like the second option better," Allie replied. Although I barely got a glimpse of it, I was able to see a small wet spot appearing on her boy shorts.

I smiled with a wicked grin on my face. "Then kneel before the one you want to serve," I commanded.

Allie dropped to her knees assuming the same position that Myra was currently, though quicker than I could blink. Was she truly eager to submit to me or just to submit in general? Was it more appealing that I was a man over my sister being female or was there something specific about me in general? These questions ran through my mind as I saw this beautiful woman kneeling before me trembling in anticipation as she waited for me to make her my loving slave and dominate her.

I leaned down and grabbed her by the hair and forced her to look directly into my eyes as she moaned loudly from the sudden movement as she bit her lip. As with Myra saw a hint of fear in her eyes but also saw that same raw lust as well. I then spoke to her in a voice that relayed my seriousness to the matter at hand, "I Frederick Lynch, do take you Allie as my slave to worship me, serve me and heed my will. You will be bound to my will and will always follow my instructions no matter what instructions I give. Do you submit?" I didn't use Allie's last name as I didn't know it but knew it wasn't needed as she knew exactly who I was talking to

Her hips started to rock back and forth, slowly at first but much more apparent as the seconds ticked by. She had an animalistic hunger in her eyes as she smiled and she answered, "I, Allie Roberts, do hereby submit to you Frederick Lynch, my Master. Until death do we part or when you no longer have use of me. I will serve you faithfully and uphold your will."

I pulled my dick out and pointed it right at her face, "I do hereby take you as my slave. Now... you will worship your Master and seal this blood contract as it is burned into your soul."

Allie eagerly opened her mouth wide, even sticking out her tongue, as I pushed my cock deep into her mouth. As with Myra, I didn't want to force the whole thing down her throat and choke her on our first contact together, but her moans showed me that she quite possibly could take it. With Myra telling me that Allie had not been with a man before, I was worried that I might hurt her, but it seemed that the plastic cock she referred to had had a lot of use on Allie, at least in blowjob category. I was eager to see just how tight her pussy was compared to Myra's but I had some questions that Allie needed to answer first.

"Now, since there is this nice marble flooring here that would be... painful to the three of us, do you have somewhere else that we could go that would be more... comfortable?" I asked looking directly at Allie, though I heard Myra giggling as the words left my mouth. She knew what I was thinking.

"Of course Master!" she answered with an eagerness in her voice. "Please allow this slave to show you the way."

"You may both get up and show me the way," I responded, gesturing for them to stand.

I followed both women up the stairs to what I assumed was Allie's room. It was bigger than my parent's master bedroom and could easily have been a large bonus room in most normal houses.

Once we were in the room, I closed the door, though I didn't need to but guess it was out of habit and turned to them. I shook my head while looking at the two of them, "Tsk, tsk, tsk. You two claim to be my slaves but this is how you address me?" I said with one arm across my stomach while the other hand rested under my chin that elbow resting on my other hand.

Both women looked at each other confused and then looked at me as Myra spoke up, "Master, we don't understand?"

"I expect my slaves to be either nude or in clothing that I approve of when we are alone," I replied with a wicked grin.

Both women looked at each other and both of them raced to see who could be naked first, flinging their clothes off as quickly as possible. With Myra only wearing her dress, it should have been her first to be naked, but she was having difficulty taking off her dress as I'm sure she didn't want to damage it. When she was finally able to get it off, Allie was already nude and trembling in anticipation as she waited for her next command. They both stood there, naked like the day they were born with their arms at their sides waiting on me to make a move.

I stared at both of them, admiring the front of their bodies. While they were both extremely beautiful, their bodies had distinct characteristics that made them significantly different between the two. Other than the obvious being their eye color and Allie having much longer hair, Allie's going down to the small of her back whereas Myra's hair just hit her breasts, Myra had a nicely tanned body, including her breasts and nether regions whereas Allie was more of the fair skin type, being closer to pale than tanned. Allie's breasts were slightly smaller than Myra's but where Myra's areolas and nipples were darker than her tanned skin, Allie's were more a light pink and looked perfect on her fair complexion. Allie also stood a couple inches shorter than Myra who was a few inches shorter than I am.

Walking behind them to check out their posteriors, I noticed that while Myra does have a lovely ass, Allie's ass is more rounded and has that perfection look to it. I started to make noises like I was undecided on whether I was happy with their bodies, more to keep them in suspense.