All Comments on 'Donna Does More Pt. 02'

by Gator5280

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why do idiots put girlfriend stories in Loving Wives? It just shows their lack of intellect and hurts their ratings...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"Donna and I were both beet red and she looked mortified. She didn't say anything as she shrunk back in her seat." -- Getting embarrassed about the photos after being caught by the waitress and hearing the things she said shows Donna and Alex know what they have been doing is wrong and immoral. If that weren't the case they would not care who saw the photos.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Whore does more when ethnic cartoon boy shows up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

To the dipshit below whining like a little baby about the woman in the story being a girlfriend….the story is about how he met his wife and their life leading up to the marriage. Now go jack your little peepee to the gay porn that you obviously crave.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Keep going

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So, idiotic anonymous, if I know the difference between a wife and a girlfriend while you don't, which one of us is actually the most likely to be gay? I'll give you a hint. It's not me.

Now, fuck off until you figure out how to hurl at least semi-intelligent insults at me...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous