Don't Lie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scribler
Scribler
1,246 Followers

When she had ever drop I could give her she stood. For a second I thought she was going to feed me my load, as I saw a little cum on her lips. But Dawn had other ideas. She gave me a wink before tuning and walked over to Pete. I knew Pete was going to get a cum-kiss just like I did after Dawn suck him off.

Dawn straddled Pete's legs with her own and sat on his lap. As soon as she did she kissed Pete on the lips. I could tell just when Dawn pushed the cum onto his mouth as Pete's eyes popped open with a start then he closed his eyes and melted into her kiss.

As they shared my load I walked over and stood behind Dawn. I leaned over and started nibbling on her neck. Something I know she loves. As I nibbled I slowly lowered the zipper on her dress.

Dawn felt what I was doing and pulled her lips from Pete. She looked up at me and pulled my head down for a kiss. We kissed passionately as I lowered her dress to her waist. As we continued to kiss she took my hand and placed it on her left breast at the same time she took Pete's hand and placed it on her right breast. The corset didn't have cups like a bra but it supported Dawn's breasts nicely.

Dawn kissed Pete then me over and over while we massaged her ripe breast till her nipples felt like they were ready to pop. She then stood and took Pete left hand in her right and my right hand in her left and said. "Come on boys I know where there is a bed that is calling our names."

She walked over to the bed, which was only twenty feet away. When we got there Dawn shimmied out of her maid's uniform and kicked it into the corner by the dresser. Meanwhile Pete and I removed our shirts. When Dawn climbed onto the bed she was still wearing her corset stockings panties and her heels.

I laid down on her left and Pete went to her right. I started kissing her first and when I moved to kiss her shoulder Pete kissed her lips. When I took one of her breast and started kissing it Pete took the other. When I went down to her satin covered pussy, she forced Pete to kneel to the side of her head so she could suck his cock again.

Her panties were soaked through and I knew she was very excited by the smell coming off her panties. She had a rich womanly aroma that I always found intoxicating. I eased in between her legs and started sucking her panties clean. They were filled with her cream and I did everything I could to suck out every drop. I knew Dawn left on her stockings for me, as I loved when she rubbed her thighs on my head when I licked her pussy. She doesn't always do it but on special occasions like this one she does.

As soon as I got her panties off and settled down between her legs Dawn's legs squeezed my head slightly and I started licking her pussy. I was in heaven and Dawn knew it as she sucked happily on Pete's cock. I knew she wasn't going to suck him off again. She was only getting his ready for her cunt.

I quickly brought Dawn to her first orgasm of the night and was well on my way to her second when she eased herself away from my mouth. She quickly got on her hands and knees and said. "Pete fuck me please and Rich give me your cock."

I sat on the bed with Dawn's face only inches from my cock. Pete knelt on the bed behind her and eased his cock into her pussy. I watched Dawn's face as Pete slid his cock into her. I always thought my wife was beautiful, but at that moment she was more beautiful than girl in the world. The lust in her eyes made her look radiant and I was so proud to call her my wife.

Once Pete had sunk his cock into her Dawn leaned over and took my cock into her mouth. I knew this time she wasn't going to bring me off as quickly and I was sure she knew it but her mouth sucked on me like a vacuum cleaner.

After a few minutes of her sucking my cock I pulled her head off me and spun around so I was now on my back and under Dawn. I don't think she knew what I was doing, but once my cock came near her face she sucked my cock into her mouth.

Once I was settled under her and Dawn was sucking my cock I looked up and saw Pete's cock sliding in an out of Dawn's pussy, I could see that her vaginal lips were wrapped around his cock as if they were trying to suck on his cock. Knowing Dawn's pussy I was sure that was just how it felt to Pete. Though the sight was beautiful I made this move for another purpose.

I saw it in a movie once thought the person under the one that was getting fucked was a girl. I figured a man that wasn't worried about another man's cock could do the same thing. I eased up onto my elbows and started licking Dawn's clit. It wasn't as easy as it looked, as Pete's balls kept slapping into my head and Dawn kept getting pushed away from me each time Pete thrust into her. But the squeal that came out from around my cock was well worth the effort I had to put into it.

At the same time my tongue also licked at Pete's cock. I felt the soft underside as his cock slide in and out of Dawn's extremely wet pussy. And each time my tongue dragged on it Pete would moan and my tongue could feel his cock jump.

After only a few minutes of my licking Dawn's clit and Pete's fucking I started feeling Dawn's legs tremble. Her breathing pick up speed and her mouth came off my cock as she started moaning like she was injured. When I felt her legs tense up I knew she was cuming.

Instantly my face was drenched in her cum as it poured out around

Pete's cock. I could also tell that her pussy must have squeezed Pete's cock as he groaned deeply. It wasn't until a few seconds later that I realized that Pete had cum at the same time. It wasn't until I felt his thicker goo on my tongue that I realized he had cum in Dawn's pussy.

A minute or so after Pete came he pulled out of Dawn's pussy. She collapsed on top of me with her sopping wet pussy almost on my mouth. With out even thinking about it I started licking all of the cum that was pouring out of her pussy. It wasn't as thick as Pete's cum was when he came on my face and it wasn't as runny as Dawn's cum. It was a mixture of both of them and it was quite tasty.

I continued to lick Dawn's pussy till she came once more. Dawn then rolled away from me and said, "You two are going to spoil me. Let me rest a minute and I'll do my best to please you both."

"I don't know about getting me up again. It's been the best night I've had in a long time," Pete told us as he sat at the foot of the bed.

Dawn wrapped her fingers around my shaft and said, "I know one man that can go for a few more hours. Can't you honey?"

With out taking her hand off my cock I swung around and lay down next to her. When I slid my arm under her I said, "You know it baby I could fuck you all night."

Dawn rolled over and kissed me before saying, "I know lover I know you can. You are my stud, my cock's man." Dawn kissed me again and this time she coaxed me between her legs so I could slid my cock into her as we continued to kiss.

Dawn's pussy was loose. Loser than any other time I ever sunk my cock into her. I knew right away it Pete's cock had stretched her out and it was his cum that made her feel so wet. I knew this was called sloppy seconds but I didn't care as her box was so fucking hot and it felt so wonderful wrapped around my cock.

We fucked like that for a while before Dawn pulled her lips from mine and looked for Pete. When she saw him still sitting at the foot of the bed she said. "Why don't you bring your cock up here so I can get it hard again?" I looked back to where Pete was sitting and I could see his cock was already half hard.

Pete laughed and said, "The view I had was pretty hot. I've seen an awful lot of porn and a few couples fucking in real life but you two are beautiful together.

Pete came up and knelt on the bed near Dawn's head. She immediately took his cock into her mouth and started sucking on it. I knew from personnel experience that Dawn's mouth could bring any cock back to life and her talents didn't fail as I could see Pete's cock starting to become hard.

When she had Pete's cock hard as a rock she pulled his cock from her mouth and asked me, "Do you want a taste too? You don't have to but I do love watching you sucking a hard cock."

I knew what she had written on her web page. The way she told how hot she got from seeing me suck Pete's cock was not made up. She really got off on it. With out saying anything I leaned in and wrapped my lips around the head of Pete's cock. At the same time I felt Dawn tremble underneath me and her pussy became tighter and moister. I wasn't sure if she actually came but she was very close.

I knew watching me had excited Dawn but trying to suck cock while I tried to fuck Dawn was very difficult. Dawn immediately saw I was having difficulty and she started fucking me with her hips. She even licked Pete's balls while I suck his cock.

This only lasted a few minutes till Dawn said, "Rich pull out I want to try something I've only read about." I had no idea what she wanted but I pulled out anyway.

As soon as I was out of the way Dawn knelt on the bed next to me and told Pete to lie on his back. Once he was on his back Dawn straddled his waist and took his cock into her pussy. I was slightly annoyed that she would have me pull out so she could fuck Pete again but I held my voice to see what she had in mind.

Once Dawn had Pete's cock all the way inside her she looked back at me and said, "Now love fuck me in the ass. I've always wanted to have two men at one time. Don't worry about it being dirty. I cleaned myself out before I got dressed."

I spotted the bottle of lubricant on the nightstand. I could see that Dawn had thought ahead and she was going to let me fuck her in the ass tonight. Even though my cock was well lube from her pussy I lubed it with the anal-ease we normally used. I also lubed up her asshole so I didn't hurt her.

Once I had her all lubed up I eased my cock into her hole. Dawn's ass was always tight but tonight it seemed tighter than normal. It wasn't until I got the head of my cock into her that I realized it was Pete's cock that was making it so tight.

It took me a few minutes to get all the way into her and Dawn moaned every time I pushed in a little more. I asked her several times if she wanted me to pull out but Dawn just shook her head and told me to give her more. Pete wasn't idle either, as he massaged her breasts and played with her nipples.

Once I was all the way in and I could feel Pete's cock just on the other side of a thin membrane I asked if she was all right. Dawn groaned and said, "Fuck yea I'm all right. I've never been this full in my whole life. Now please fuck me boys. Fuck me till I can't move."

At first it was very awkward as Pete and I tried pulling out at the same time. It didn't take long to figure out it was better if one of us pulled out while the other pushed in. Once we had a rhythm going we had an easy time of it and Dawn was beside herself. She seemed to love every second of it and she seemed to be in a constant state of orgasm.

We fucked Dawn like this for a good ten minutes when I started hearing Pete groaning like he was going to cum any second. In less than a minute he bellowed that he was cuming and half a second later I started filling Dawns rectum with cum. As soon as Pete and I came Dawn collapsed on to Pete as she continued to whimper and tremble.

When I pulled out of Dawn's bottom I was as exhausted as Dawn was. I lay on the bed next to her, Dawn turned wrapped her arms around me and she went quickly to sleep. She was soaked with sweat and still dressed in her corset heels and stockings. I knew I had to get up and wash up I also knew I had to get Dawn out of her clothes before I went to sleep.

Pete was one step ahead of me. When he left the bed I don't know but he came out of the bathroom with several wet washcloths and two towels. He took one of the washcloths and wiped down my chest and pubic area making sure he got my cock clean. With my help we undressed Dawn and washed her off making sure to get her bottom cleaned and her very red pussy clean.

Once Dawn was all cleaned up Pete said, "She is gorgeous isn't she? You two are beautiful together."

I ran my hand over her smooth thighs and said, "She's so beautiful I find it hard sometimes to believe she ever married me."

Pete chuckled and said, "I can believe it. You a great guy and any woman would be lucky to have you. Now if it's okay with you I'm going to sleep on the couch. I came right here from the airport and don't have a room."

"Don't be foolish. There plenty of room on the bed and it's not like I worried about you making a move on my wife," I said laughingly. In a few minutes Pete and I lay down on the bed. Pete was to Dawn's left and I was to Dawn's right. As soon as I got comfortable Dawn who was still asleep cuddled into my arms.

I don't know if either of us moved during the night but when I woke up Dawn was still in my arms. I didn't want to wake Dawn but I had to go to the bathroom urgently. So I eased myself away from her and went into the bathroom.

I barely got my bladder empty when Dawn came into the bathroom. She sat on the commode as I turned on the shower. As we let the water heat up we brushed our teeth before Dawn asked, "Do you still love me?"

Once I rinsed out my mouth I said, "Of cause I still love you. Why shouldn't I?"

"I made a slut of myself last night," Dawn told me as if she was ashamed of herself.

I knew she wasn't, as Dawn was never ashamed of anything she done so I said, "Honey you taught me the difference between making love to someone and fucking someone. As far as I could see you fucked Pete and me last night and I expected nothing else. I knew once we decided to bring Pete into our bed you would take as much pleasure as you could from both of us. I also know I don't feel the least bit jealous of what we did."

Dawn kissed me and said, "Here's the big question. How would you feel if I asked you if we could do it again?"

I laughed a little before I said, "I think we could do that once in a while but I don't think I could handle it if you went off on your own. I have to be involved."

Dawn nodded and said, "I feel the same way. I want to be involved too. Even if it's just Pete, I want to be there." Dawn and I kissed before going into the shower.

While we were in the shower I said, "Thank you for last night. I know you didn't want to wear that maids uniform it was very sweet of you to wear it for me."

Dawn kissed me and said, "I always thought you were trying to humiliate me by wearing. I figured, since you wore a maid's uniform several times over the past six weeks I should at least try it once. It really wasn't that bad. I mean I was definitely sexy in it and I sure turned Pete and you on by wearing it. I was even turned on by wearing it. So it definitely won't be the last time you see it just don't expect me to wear it all the time."

I knew Dawn would wear it a few time each month but I also knew she would only wear it when the mood hits her and I wouldn't know when that would be until I found her in it. I think that's what I love about her the most she's so unpredictable.

That night Dawn and I had a very romantic dinner before we went back to our room and made love to each other. Pete got a room in the hotel we were staying at and became a nudist along with us though he had quite a problem keeping his hard on under control. Then again that wasn't that much of a problem as he didn't spend a single night alone.

Over the next year Dawn and I have invited several men and several women into our bed for an evening of fun. Pete has been invited often and so has Dawn's best friend Patty. On more than one occasion Patty and Pete have been invited at the same time. Patty like Dawn loves watching two men having sex together. Whenever Pete and I get it on for the ladies Dawn and Patty get it on for us.

The strap on dildo is still a favorite toy of my wife. She uses it on her friend Patty and several times a month on me. I simply love it when she fucks me with it and I cum really hard each time she fucks me. She's even used it on Pete and several other men that we have had together.

The thing Dawn loves the most is when she dresses me up as a woman and then fucks me. Or she has me but on the maid's uniform and I have to serve her and her guest dinner. Usually it's only her old girl friends and they get a kick out of it. About once a month I have to wear it for Pete, as he still loves getting blowjobs from me while I'm dressed.

Pete's bachelor days are coming to an end quickly as he and Patty have hit it off so well. She loves the fact that he's bisexual and he loves the fact that she is bisexual too. They have all ready decided to have an open but controlled marriage like Dawn and I have. This way both parties can indulge their cravings with out worry and they can do it together.

I learned my lesson and I would never lie to Dawn again. I didn't like the humiliation or the beatings. Thankfully Dawn never care for the beatings either, so we never repeated them. Though I know if I'm ever caught in a lie Dawn would bring out the paddle with out hesitation.

Scribler
Scribler
1,246 Followers