Dorothy's Weekend

Story Info
Dorothy couldn't wait for her weekend getaway.
822 words
3.86
5.7k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/22/2024
Created 04/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dorothy was excited about our weekend getaway. She had been excitedly talking to me about it all week. Of course, no one else was to know that it was happening.

I had arranged to meet her at the shopping center about a quarter of a mile from her apartment. I was sitting in the car waiting when I saw her coming. She wore black pants and a grey sweater and a very big smile.

Dorothy hopped in. Her eyes sparkled. "Hi," she said. She planted a wet, lingering kiss on me.

"Hi," I said. "Ready to go?"

Dorothy threw a very large bag into the back seat. "I'm so excited," she said. Again she gave me a long, hard kiss. I gave her my tongue. Her hand was on my leg.

"Dorothy, we'll have plenty of time to do this when we get there," I said.

"I know," she cooed. "That's why I'm so excited." She was beaming.

"How much did you pack?" I said. Dorothy smiled.

"I want to be ready for anything," she replied with a chuckle.

I smiled. "In that case, I don't think you'll need all that stuff." Dorothy giggled.

We drove along some scenic roads, chatting about our week and the upcoming weekend. Dorothy kept giving me sidelong glances and giggling. She licked her lips. Once in a while, I would glance at Dorothy. She would return the glance with a coy smile.

Dorothy took note of the beautiful scenery along the route. I had to focus on the road, but Dorothy would point out hills and trees and whatever else caught her eye when she wasn't looking eagerly at me.

Dorothy had a large drink and she very overtly sucked on the straw, grinning at me as she did so.

"I can't tell you how excited I am," Dorothy reiterated. "I've been so happy since that night." Smiling broadly, she unbuttoned one button. She kissed my cheek. "Are you as excited as I am?"

I smiled. "I don't think anyone could be as excited about this as you seem to be," I said. "But yes, I'm excited. I'm always happy to spend time with you."

"Thanks," she said, giggling a bit. Then with a big smile, she announced, "I got new underwear. Wait till you see it." She kissed my cheek.

We turned. Down the road just a bit was the place we were staying. It was private and comfortable. I parked, grabbed our bags, and opened the door.

"Nice," said Dorothy. She grinned. "Be right back."

Dorothy disappeared down the hall. After a minute, she emerged in nothing but a pair of sheer hot pink boyshorts and a sheer hot pink bra that made only a slight pretense of covering her tits. Smiling, Dorothy led me down the hall.

"Like it?"

"I love it," I said. "Especially on you." Dorothy blushed and laughed. She looked down.

"Thank you," she said. She sat on my lap, grabbing me tightly. She kissed me hard, aggressively, and passionately. It was clear that she wanted it and she wasn't going to wait too long.

Dorothy blew in my ear as she began to unzip my pants. I kissed her boobs. She unhooked my belt and unsnapped my waist. I slipped my pants off. Now Dorothy began to unbutton my shirt, kissing my chest as she went. I unhooked her bra and took it off her. She grinned.

I kissed Dorothy's bare tits. She began to sigh. I blew in her ear as I slid my hands to her waist.

"You know, as good as you look in those panties, you look even better out of them." Dorothy giggled and let me slip them off. Now I removed my underpants and rolled Dorothy onto the bed.

Our naked bodies caressed each other. Dorothy snuggled up against me. I stuck a finger in her. I began to rotate. She was moaning.

"Oh, God!" she said. Then, "Enough of that." With that, she mounted me. She spread herself. My stiff cock went easily in and out of Dorothy's wet pussy. I thrust deep inside her, banging her female area over and over. Dorothy threw her head back in ecstasy.

"Yes! Yes! Oh. My. GOD! YES! Keep it up! Keep it up! "

I pushed harder and deeper into Dorothy. She eagerly bounced and danced on my stiff cock. I began to dribble.

"Oh! Oh! OH!" Dorothy's head went back, then forward. Her eyes grew huge. He entire body began to quake on top of me. I kept thrusting.

Dorothy collapsed onto me just as my organ began spewing sperm. She clung to me. I finished pouring out my stream, then Dorothy climbed off me and lay next to me.

"That was spectacular!" she said. "And our weekend together is just beginning." She smiled and kissed me as she curled up next to me. "It's going to be a great weekend," she said.