All Comments on 'Down by the River Pt. 04'

by Iwanttwo

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
OpenManOpenMan7 months ago

The wife's reaction is completely unbelievable. Delete this and try again,.

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer7 months ago

So, the wife was a little horny and decided to get what she needed before reverting back to a bitch. No surprise there! While you're in that bar sipping your first drink and before someone hits on you, why not have a nice long talk with yourself about what makes you happy. Come on Steve, wake up and smell the coffee or whatever it is you're drinking at the moment, life at home isn't going to change.

cdCindy1cdCindy17 months ago

This chapter was excellent. I wish I could tell my wife about my gay sexual adventures, about how I love sucking cock and getting fucked by a man. Going to a gay bar is also a wonderful thing to do. Please continue and tell us what happens there.

I can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wow! She is really messing with his head. off again, on again then off again. She needs to decide if she is going to accept the new Steve. And Steve needs to resolve his confusion. Can’t wait to see what happens at the gay bar and if he finally accepts that he’s gay, after all, he’s already admitted that he loves cock.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman4 months ago

EH. Invite Ben over and let your wife meet him, maybe watch or "direct" you 2.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIwanttwo@Iwanttwo
Yes, No, Maybe? I love to receive feedback and input. All comments are welcome. I welcome messages on Forum and will respond to all.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES