Dragon Wars Book 1 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had been torn apart over 200 times before his heart finally exploded in his chest, unable to scream or wake. He would be reborn one day soon as a Half-Elf, then again for centuries as he died over and over again as this war continued.

Before graduating to be a Snow Elf hunter with no magical skills again to see if he could live like an elf finally. Aerdrie Faenya knew of this plan and approved it, he would never reproduce children again, regardless. Another exception to the fertility rule.

Queen Goldeagle sent them all away from her private chambers except one of her guards, "You are Parroxian Golden Bow, I chose you for my guard. I also chose you to become my royal consort going forward. I need heirs with Dragonblood, and I want you to give them to me over and over again.

I am fertile and in my cycle. I do not have the luxury of a year in mourning, as the elven people do not have that luxury. I want you to strip and impregnate me now. Can you do this for your Queen?"

Par nodded as he got undressed, "I would be honored to serve you and see the royal family look at Half-Dragons with more than contempt. The looks I got from the King, Your Majesty."

The Queen shook her head, "The boy pretender, the power has always been mine and our children, produced from you are who will rule. I have it on high authority." The Queen got undressed. And for the first time saw a 9 inches Half-Dragon cock. Par explained the limitations he had as a Half-Dragon and she nodded.

Queen Goldeagle was already wet but he went down on her and even speared her ass with tongue and set her off 6 times orally and got her to spray him twice before he took his cock and slowly descended into her warm depths. She held his arms as he held her sides, his claws holding her in place. As she managed to take it all.

She came 3 more times during the descent and once more as he unloaded on her and sent her even higher. She passed out and he stayed in place and woke her, "You ready for more?"

She noticed he had not withdrawn but had moved her to the edge of the bed while still in her. She nodded, "Keep going lover."

Par did 3 more times. He was shorter than Tallion and he could kiss her easily enough and bit into her shoulders, both of them as he unloaded into her 3 more times. He held her ass off the edge of the bed so when she drained away or it gushed back as it mostly went to the floor.

Afterward, he dove forward and cleaned up her ass and pussy with his tongue and sent her over the edge again and again until she passed out. He got towels, cleaned the floor, and had one for her still oozing and splayed cunt in place as he got her in bed.

She shook her head, "You sleep here tonight. I will find you a place in my court befitting your talents, maybe a General somewhere.

I have not decided how to deal with that yet. I do plan to marry you, as I stand over my husband's grave and right after his burial. I want the Goldeagle family to know how much contempt I held for the cowardly boy King."

She heard the Lady of Dreams, "You have 4 sons in which to rebuild your house. Next time it will be a mix of girls and boys. Many next times if you play your cards right and follow our instructions by being more devout to us and Corellon in particular.

You were owed more because of his neglect to your marriage bed, these children will be better breeding stock, and the eldest the future King that your people will follow centuries from now when you step down if things go well. He will train his replacement for some time. Battle-hardened under the care of champions until the time is right.

Now stay alive and follow Tallion's lead as he will likely guide you further to see all of your children grow and marry. Hanali Celanil will help to guide the brides to them when the time comes.

As to your children, they will become truly brave Gold Elf heroes and maybe even a champion one day in these heirs or their heirs. You have taken the first steps to see these heirs that follow will rule 10,000 years and beyond. So please, don't trip over your power and pride as they can be taken away just as fast if needed."

---

Tallion was met as he entered the Palace by another Half-Dragon. A Half-Gold Elf and Half-Gold Dragon who was a Battle Mage known as Parroxian, or Par for short. He took Tallion aside and used diplomacy stones to speak with him privately.

Par sighed, "Immediately after the funeral I, Parroxian Golden Bow, will be marrying Queen Goldealge and assuming her family name. I will officially be the Queens consort to make all of her children legitimate. She wants the draconic bloodline in her lines. She also wants me in the field helping where I can, maybe. She asked me to hand-deliver this to you."

Tallion was shocked. He read the special dispensation for him to marry up to 8 wives of any elven race or mix if need be. She had been made aware of the need for this particular champion and it was advised he wait until it was close to a year from now before adding more than the one he just lost.

Tallion was not in a hurry to replace her given how she died. Tallion then saw the humor in this situation and chuckled to himself for the first time in days, "Her mother or grandmother...the previous Queen however many generations removed, Golden Crown hated Half-Dragons. Marriage after the funeral smacks of an affair."

Par chuckled, "Let's say she was curious about it and had planned for the eventuality. She got it 4 times last night after her husband's body was taken away and in her chambers instead. She knew she was pregnant again the Gods removed the weak King for another slight against them, likely dealing with your wife.

She would like to make me a General somewhere most likely but has not set a plan for that yet. She is not sure where to place me. She will summon me to spend the night with her."

Tallion sighed, "I have a role for you, but it is on the bigger lines I cannot address. I want you to be the General's attache to Field Marshal Golden Sword and myself, here in the palace. To be the liaison between the diplomatic efforts and enchantment efforts that need to be started now!

Pick up some enchanting skills yourself, wondrous items and rings are good ones for protecting your offspring. True seeing glasses everywhere, as Corellon demanded! Spies will come next and we need to find them fast. Ensure those are being done now! To also act as one of the Queen's Royal Bodyguards.

Her marriage to you is not likely to be well-received among the 'High Elves,' especially her own house, and after I killed the King's Cousin. We need plans to protect the coastal human cities from tidal surges when this comet that haunts the night sky will arrive.

Between Dragon and Elven arcane magic, we need to get those in place now. Second big project, but it requires the right enchanters. We need enchanters who can do it for the Capital, the dwarven lands, and the other remaining Moon Elf cities as well.

To have dragon's bane to cut back on the surprise aerial Chromatic Dragon combat. Eventually with Chromatic Half-Dragons in the mix. Wood Elves working to get Pegasus and Asperii herds to join us in this fight to get battlemages in the air.

I will direct that once we are in the War Room. The shields do not have to last forever, but long enough to get forces marshaled to defend these locations. Re-enchanting those shields again when needed. We are bouncing forces all over the place right now trying to be reactionary. It is tiring.

We have lost 3 more elven cities on the first 3 days of fighting the Drow. We got most of the people, civilian mothers, children, and magical artifacts, and Arcane tomes out but we lost over 50,000 troops in each city trying to slow the tide on the Drow to do that. We might be able to reclaim them, but it is doubtful.

They are on the outer edges and furthest from the Capital. They targeted our Arcane Academies in the cities. They were fucking stupid. Thousands if not hundreds of thousands of Drow and Duergar have died in those attacks. Some battle lines they die 3 to 1 of ours from our efforts. Others, 10 to 1 if I get on the line as I have at 5 locations. I worked through pent-up rage over the last 3 days.

The younger students were moved to a room with a permanent teleportation circle and removed from those Towers. We have 19 standing Academies now. We should be building more or increasing the size of the existing ones. The instructors fought on. Many of them were Gold Elves after the King's changes to all ground-based Academies.

They were not battle-hardened, but they were with their dying breaths. I will be talking with our Dragon liaison as well. We need to increase their capabilities. That will be a harder sell and is my burden going forward."

Par nodded, "I thank you for your understanding, and your discretion. I like the position of responsibility as well as it does keep me close to the Queen to look after her. You make a fair point about her being targeted now and some enchanting skills would aid her and our children."

Tallion left with Par on his heels and went to the War Room. Tallion looked across and saw it was filled with Kings, Queens, and diplomats who watched over the map in curiosity.

Tallion gave 2 powerful thrusts from his wings and shot up into the air and landed on the southern continent section of the map with a thud on a bent knee before all of the royalty.

Tallion raised his head, "Your Majesties, This room is actively working to protect the activities going on across the world! One representative from each faction would suffice, with a runner to another location in the palace or a communication stone if you prefer.

My troops need to work and be responsive which is hard to do with all of you in here. While I have you and King Fire Axe joined us I see. I want to point out the following issues. Why are they surfacing now? The answer is the location I am standing upon. My getting up here was not just to get a better view of the room."

Several chuckled at that. "From all accounts to all of the Gods who have directed you here the continent I stand upon is going to sink and more lands will be forming North of the equator.

Except for some small islands south of the equator, it will all be a vast ocean. Now, how prepared are we King Fire Axe for those kinds of earthquakes in your Kingdom? The caves or caverns you inhabit King of the Gold Dragons in the Dragon lands, our own Palace, and cities Queen Goldeagle?

Let alone the miles of tunnels in the Underdark of this world that will be shaken to their core. Erected in haste to get assets of theirs to the surface if the worst happens. The answer is we are not prepared for it. Neither are the Drow and Duegar but they are already working to migrate from underground.

They want forces on the surface. In case they have to rebuild Grand underground cities. We have less than 70 years to make our plans to deal with this. The Half-Dragon that walked in with me will be General Par.

He will be the liaison to diplomatic and enchanting efforts for myself and Field Marshal Golden Sword going forward. He will work out of the palace and with all of you to bring any concerns I have forward. He will take my defensive concerns and ideas and present them to all of you to solve.

To find ways to protect and shield coastal cities and the coastlines between them. All of our existing outer borders could get hammered from unknown tidal surges. The Gold Elves working to float and fly major structures, at least temporarily here in the Capital and the other Moon Elf cities still standing we need to consider that. We lost 3 more Moon Elf cites but saved most of the people. Both Dragons and Elves have access to Ancient magic.

Now is the time to be deploying those abilities. General Par, priority one is glasses with true seeing in them. Then the coastal protection is priority 2. Gold Elves and Dragons will have to tackle the second most likely as not many Moon Elves have access to Ancient Magic.

More have access to mythic magic than Ancient Magic but it is not my area of expertise to answer if we have the spells at that level to be of aid in this matter. I wear a set of true seeing glasses because my wife Flora made them for me when I am in the field. I became a General over a century ago.

Those glasses were mandated by Corellon himself and we need to ensure enchanters are working on them in every Kingdom and Elven City capable of crafting them. Spies and assassins will come and we will need to find them and eliminate them quickly. We need to be working efforts to shore up our skies as well. Your dragon forces are limited, King of the Gold Dragons, Your Majesty?"

The Gold King sighed as Tallion had been right on every point they were not looking at yet. He nodded, "They are limited."

Tallion nodded, "I want dragon riders. Saddles crafted to put Arcane Archers, Battle Mages, and Sorcerers onto the backs of your dragons. To lock their legs in place to keep them on unless they cast out of it.

You can see only so much of a battlefield, they can cast force walls, fireballs, and any number of spells. The best ones we have for that, still alive, are the Gold Elves. They have been living at high altitude, but others could do it as well with training, Your Majesty."

Tallion looked at the widowed Gold Queen, "Things for you to discuss to increase our firepower. Then weapons to bring down the evil Chromatic and Shadow Dragons, Your Majesty."

Queen Goldeagle gave a half-smile, "My husband did not care much for you. I found your abilities on the field to be very commanding and commendable. I support Correlon's choices, including bringing Half-Dragons into the fold.

Following my husband's funeral, I will marry a Half-Dragon of a Gold Dragon and Gold Elf lineage as a royal consort, Parroxian will take my family name of Goldeagle to ensure our children will be legitimate.

I will remove any training restriction, like the one for Blade Singers my Great Grandmother put in place barring them from being trained as Blade Singers in High Elf lands. I will also bar the use of that term, High Elves, for describing Gold Elves.

We are not high anymore. High-born is another matter and will be addressed far in the future. This training will extend to Half-Elves of all types, including the human Half-Elf abominations. I cannot force houses to accept the abominations brought in from human lands.

I can work to ensure we work to train the best of them for the battles ahead. Your observations are astute. Your reasoning sound. Your quick action in the last few days alone has worked to save hundreds of thousands of dwarves from an extinction-level event. Something we could not do for the Avariel.

Also thousands of Elves on the ground and front lines where you have bounced from one location to another. I have watched from this room in fascination at your reasoning and strategies to bring in isolationist forces into the fray by forcing the Drow into their lands to bring them into the fight.

The Dragon's responses have been extremely helpful and this idea for Dragon riders is a good one. What happens when two dragons get into aerial fighting, does the rider just leave?"

Tallion looked at her, "That would have to be an agreed-upon strategy between the dragon who controls the flow of the aerial battle, and the rider who watches his back and works to impede the enemy. Another option would be fighters with extremely long and enchanted lances with evil dragons bane upon them.

Things for the future, not for this first 70 years of conflict. The rider does not choose the course in these fights, the dragons would make that call. They are the true masters of the sky. Battle Mages, Sorcerers, and Arcane Archers are all good choices. Blade Singers need to be on the ground for now. We need aerial units ourselves and some might be Blade Singers riding them.

Getting our Wood Elf Generals to work on getting the cooperation of the Asperii and Pegasus will be considered and pushed out from here. Field Marshal Golden Sword will push those requests now.

Griffons and hippogriffs could be trapped and domesticated by our human allies for the same purpose. Again, these are long-term plans but they all could start now.

We are plugging holes in this damn. We will need barrels of dwarven explosives placed at all sealed breaches, they dig their way through again and a surprise will be waiting for them to reseal the holes.

Has the Dwarven King figured out how to keep all of those casks of dwarven explosives from going off? When these monumental earthquakes and landmass shifts will occur? I would suggest investing heavily in portable holes. You have those resources from 2 Kingdoms, which means you have more right now than you had planned to store safely.

To dig out collapses in your existing home, or to start the excavation into a new home. Sending dwarves to other mountain ranges closer to our core of operation to do mineral surveys should be considered at the very least, Your Majesty."

King Fire Axe grumbled a bit and sighed, "Our dwarven champions have not brought this to our attention yet. They are all valid concerns I will work to address that upon my return. We came for the King's funeral and it appears the Queen's wedding.

We don't have your magical talents but the Half-Dragons we have helped in increasing our population, strength, and even our already high constitutions even higher. I may consider adding a Half-Dragon wife or royal consort after this discussion. To show our people that even royalty can embrace the changes put forth by our Gods."

Tallion looked at the human contingent, "The best way to get more magical talent into your people is the Half-Dragons. Not just magical, but Psionic talent as well. Humans are more capable of inheriting psionics than any other race, besides Gemstone Dragons and Gemstone Half-Dragons. Things to consider. Breeding our population like rabbits is a foregone conclusion.

Given the talk of these wars going on for millennia. Infertility items should be barred by all as it is counterproductive for a war we know will span over 1,000 years. Potentially 10,000 years or more.

We need to embrace that divine direction. Aerdrie Faenya told me herself in my last night of sleep with the Lady of Dreams present. Which was days ago, that fertility in the Elven people will be given to all of those born going forward and for at least the next 1,000 years.

We need to keep our people alive and that means building families, even in all of this chaos. To prove her point, the 3 infertile wives who travel with me into the field are all expecting one female child from my last marriage night. One of which was born infertile. This was not just me, but every elven champion who has wives, Your Majesties."

Queen Goldeagle was surprised by that announcement. Queen Goldeagle smiled, "Those who continue to return from the southern continent will be checked for fertility and then taken to meet women who are fertile and ovulating. Love is secondary to having children.

Finding love can be accomplished after marriage if not before, but you are right. We need to increase our population and we only have Wood Elves returning slowly from that circle. All single males are to find at least 2 fertile wives going forward, the cap on 3 elven wives is still in place, except for royal dispensation.

You bypassed that by having one Half-Dragon and one Half-Elf wife before the latter was tragically killed. Information from what your first wife Branina had forwarded to me. As the other 2 were not 'elven' by law. The title of Duchess is only applied to those wives who are elven by law and married to a Duke.

Also to those who are Half-Dragons in the military and having earned the rank of General or Admiral themselves. Special dispensations will be few and far between for additional wives unless we find too many unmarried wives candidates. I will address that issue then and personally."