Dragon Wars Book 1 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vandria Gilmadrith smiled, "You are a great, 8 times removed grandson of the Master Enchanter and smith, Baron Moon Blade. Your cloak is non-detection already and is upgraded to be divine non-detection, your father wanted to make it harder for you to be found.

You are years out from being an adult, you will take the path of the Blade Singer trials in 2 years. You will train with Quaraxia Silver Bowl, who was trained by Grand Field Marshal Tallion Silvertree.

A Grand Master Blade Singer of great talent and an Academy Champion twice over. Completing them by the age of 70. You will take up enchanting weapons as well, in honor of your family's heritage in these first 2 years.

The forge is not your place in the coming war. Not for long anyway. The battlefield when you reach 80. You will have 5 years of apprenticeship at the forge of your ancestors when you turn 70 and complete your Blade Singer trials. To craft the weapon you will take into battle with you.

Half mithril and half adamantium with just a drop of steel in the mix. You will create the first Gray Blades of this world. The precursor to Moon Blades, one of which will always be in your family's hands as long as they exist in this world. Moon Blades your ancestors, your progeny, will create generations from now. Not to be discussed with anyone, even your wives.

You will find that subject impossible to articulate, even from draconic psionics. You will show them, 'a way' of merging the 2 metals for the early part of the war. Weapons our people will need that are more durable and will keep an edge.

You will marry Roxxana Full Moon first. She is not born yet. She will be a Half-Dragon hybrid of Moon Elf lineage. Adamantium and mithril species the only one of her kind, born of a passionate 3-night stand between 2 Half-Dragons married to others. Both mates will forgive them because of dragon pheromones being the cause. Half-Dragon heat goes on for 3 days.

She will be a full-out enchanter and will get evil dragons bane and max out the enchantment on your sword before you go off into combat. In addition to bearing you many children.

You will find 2 other brides days later, both of House Silvertree. Twins of Flora Silvertree and daughters of the Field Marshal not yet born. Jannixo and Kannixo Silvertree. All of them will enjoy each other's company in bed and your large cock from your Half-Dragon lineage mother.

Both hybrids of gold and bronze dragons. All Half-Moon Elf. All of your children will be talented in dragon blood, enchanters, smithing, and needed for the mass production of magical weapons and artifacts in the future. For all of these centuries of war that is to come.

You are doing this for love and to aid the Elven people and this Alliance. You are doing this for me because you desire not to be stuck behind the forge your entire life while war rages. For 5 years, from 75 to 80, you will teach others to make these new blades.

All while having 3 sets of children every 18 months with each of your wives. The second blade you make this way you will give to Tallion as a gift to the Champion and one of your fathers-in-law with minimal enchantments on it for his wife Flora to work upon completing.

Then step away from the forge, your family will protest, but not for long. You have the heart of a soldier, you reach 80 years of age, you present yourself to the Queen and she will Knight you into the court as my champion. Your family will know why you are stepping away and joining the war. You are known to her already, she will expect this.

The Grand Field Marshal will know then and look to bring you up quickly in the ranks commanding his Elven aerial units, which you will voice as your desired service. We both know your heart in this matter. These ladies will bear you many heirs.

You are to wear no necklaces or holy symbols other than my father's Corellon. You will of course have to train one other to be a Blade Singer when the time comes. That will be early on if you can succeed at 2 tournament wins or more.

Your first wife, on your wedding night, will give you one with a mild physical attribute increases for all attributes, and the feather fall ability always on. The room will be silenced with diplomatic stones. It will merge with my father's symbol and have both his and mine on it fused into your chest.

His in honor of being one of his Blade Singers loyal to him. Mine as you will become my champion on the field in the war that is coming. The stamina boost you get, with you already having Silver Dragon Blood in your lineage from your mother will be needed in bed and the field.

What you are packing between your legs will more than satisfy all of your Half-Dragon wives. This will be needed for your nights if all 3 Half-Dragon wives are ever in heat at the same time. It will happen. Add a fourth afterward, The twins will be in heat together regardless.

As the first three are all Half-Dragons they do not count as elven wives in the limit. The Elven Queen knows of you and you will have an exception delivered to you on your 75th birthday and in private to deal with the marriage laws without calling you out as a champion yet.

A Cleric from my church will be interested and likely needed to heal you up after the sexual rampage those females will unleash upon you for 3 straight days and nights. She will be infertile from birth, but she will bear you a single daughter to marry into another house. A year later a second one.

I will guide you to them, or them to you more likely. I have a few in mind for that role. Then she will have your back in the field, the only wives to accompany you to the field will be a pair of Battle Clerics and covered under the delayed exception. This will create extremely gifted and Dragon-blooded children from your three Half-Dragon brides for years to come.

Forged from 3 dragon lines into each of them. You will be a leader in the air. Pegasus, Asperii, or Dragon makes no difference for you. Asperii is most likely, or should I say most often.

They will be drawn to you. The head of the Asperii herd even, a Gray Stallion not born yet. Now to the rules about champions and why this necklace is important..."

---

Tallion woke to the sound of a God-awful loud whistling and knew Flora put the necklace on him in his sleep. His wives had moved off and cowered away from him on the other side of the room as he covered his ears. It stopped and they looked over.

Flora spoke or yelled as her ears still rang, "What in the Ficka was that!? I put your new necklace on as a surprise and then we got blinded with a flash of light and that awful sound."

Tallion raised a hand as he looked at the milky-looking holy symbol now embedded in his chest. He sighed, "Thank you for the gift. It merged with the Holy Symbol I wore and fused into me. It is my greatest weak spot and the source of some of my divine powers now. Identify it if you wish. It has everything you enchanted and then some.

I was warned I would wake up to this by Corellon. He also told me he was proud of my responses thus far. Including voicing my concerns to the diplomats and the Royalty who invaded my War Room yesterday. Yes, I said my War Room as I have too many activities going on on a world scale that affects more than just the Elven people.

Also, my interactions with the tournament so many years ago and challenging Queen Golden Crown even to be fair with Half-Dragons and her people that got cheated during that tournament. Flora, I need you to get me a cord of non-detection with heavy protection on it.

Sooner is better. It is a priority. Cloaks tend to get caught in wings when flying. He said cloak but did not likely consider that factor for a Half-Dragon. Cords can be used in place of cloaks without interfering with the amulet. I impressed several of the Gods with my ideas and concerns as well.

He was not certain about selecting me until the night before he did so. I had prayed to both him and Bahamut for guidance in getting them to see an Elf was needed first. I was not looking for the role, I did not seek or desire this role, but I had some skills the others lacked.

I realize now I was describing him choosing an Elf who looked at the field of battle the way I did. I will likely be his only Half-Dragon champion, but he said impures and Half-Elf champions would likely rise in the future. Most likely under different Gods.

He stated it was because of me that it would occur. The prejudices that exist today might be overcome in the future. Queen Goldeagle married a Half-Dragon as a royal consort standing over her husband's grave.

She made a statement that will draw the ire of her family and other Gold Elf houses. Outlawing infertility items and potions. Barring disownment formed from mixed elven raced families, like the Half-Dragons, but not Half-Elves with humans. She still referred to them as abominations.

Too much to ask for now, for as long as this war continues. I won't look to add another Half-Elven wife unless she is a Moon-Half-Dragon of some type. She also required every male to have 2 wives minimum. We have a lot of Wood Elf and Moon Elf wives with no husband out there. I don't know about Gold Elves. I need to go to the Palace and work to get a private meeting with her."

He handed Branina the paperwork, "The dispensation for more wives for this Champion. You stirred her imagination for a Half-Dragon in her bed. For Flora's next cycle of being in heat from that note, you gave her, if I had to guess. Crisna, I will wait to see what the Gods come up with to replace her. She was not destined to die that soon.

Queen Goldeagle said no year of mourning was allowed, but that does not mean getting married over your husband's, or your wife's grave is a good idea. We spread Crisna's ashes on the field after burning several others who died on the field during the fighting. At one of many breach sites. This one was near Silent Falls. A pretty place we were able to save the large Wood Elf population there."

All 4 ladies smiled at that idea but still were broken-hearted about Crisna's passing. Flora looked up, "I found another Half-Elf nanny Onnya Moon, she is married and much older, 65 and infertile now, kids in the Academy, where all their money goes to get them through school.

I increased the starting pay which she appreciated. He is a Moon Elf Sergeant and Arcane Archer, Randolan Moon. Originally from House Moon Bow, disowned 'as long as she is alive' he was told and he is in the military.

He cannot bring those children into his House when and if he returns. He's 234 years old. They have no home so he meets her here in her room when not out in the field. Not the same thing, but I needed the extra hands and she was more than willing.

He was happy to have someplace relatively safe for his wife who did not look at her in disgust. She knows not to go to the market without me present. I told her of Crisna's ordeal and she had already heard. She respects what you did for her."

Tallion nodded, "I am fine with that. That was your call to make. I know Crisna meant the world to you. We ensured she was buried where we could do a funeral and if I die from old age where my ashes will be spread."

They were all more into women than men but what he could do to them they enjoyed. That would put Branina on the hunt to find them another soon. The others wanted to be involved in that decision.

Tallion pulled out the polymorph ring from the cubby hole, "Create another. Item 2 on the list. I am making this one a wedding gift to the Queen. I also may throw 1-2 daughters to the wolves and look to get them married off now that they are coming of age."

The ladies chuckled at that statement, not realizing he was serious.

---

Tallion arrived at the Palace early, the Queen was not at her throne and he went to the War Room to check on activity. He looked over the battlefield, explained his strategies to Field Marshal Golden Sword.

Then Tallion shocked him, "I will spend the next 4 days here. I want you to take your staff and get some front-line experience working these 4 locations first and in the order I gave you. Take Lieutenant Moon Shine with you as an extra, there is a Sergeant Arcane Archer named Randolan Moon, formerly Moon Bow.

I want to pull him into my detail. You lose any assets you can keep the Captain, he is a great talent, but I want to try and cultivate another. This one is the husband of the female who is the new nanny over my children, an older Half-Elf. Locate him for me before you go and did the Wood Elf Generals get the request on the Asperii and Pegasus?"

Field Marshall Golden Sword nodded, "Some psionic Half-Dragons are also participating in that effort. I should mention the Lady of Dreams sent me a message about you not being a placeholder or the source of compromise. The compromise was something between the Gods, not in your selection. She wanted to make that abundantly clear."

Tallion looked at Par, "Please inform the Queen I would like to see her in the War Room. I want my Arcane Archers supporting the positions the Field Marshal's current staff is doing to have him take them with him.

I want my Battle Mages to support the Field Marshal in moving assets as needed. Coordinate problems with me back here, Field Marshal. I need us all to be seasoned in battle and to see these strategies in action."

Field Marshal Golden Sword sighed and nodded, "Your right. It's one thing to hear or read about them. It is another to be in the field. You are trying to keep my training up, I know. I will try and sleep every day at least. Not go for 3 days straight with no sleep. You saved a lot of lives, but you were worn down yesterday and it showed. Eat more and recuperate while doing this."

Tallion smiled. He respected Golden Sword, for a Gold Elf he never worked to belittle him, to his face at least. Field Marshal Golden Sword saw what Tallion brought to the table and respected him for his skills, he simply ignored his heritage.

He was Corellon's Champion and that spoke volumes to him being a Grand Master Blade Singer himself. Tallion's observations on a battlefield astounded him. His openness to suggestions he appreciated. How to avoid traps and survive were skills not taught at the Academy and he thanked the Elven Gods for the education he got during those first 20 years going into combat with him constantly.

Tallion watched the Arcane Archers all get briefed. 6 worked and 5 went and got rest as different crystals went active.

Tallion picked the one up for the Admiral, "Admiral Golden Wand, This is Grand Field Marshal Silvertree. I wanted to check in with you and ensure these coordinates for your fleet movements were correct."

Admiral Golden Wand chuckled and read off the different locations that his 12 fleets of ships currently occupied. Travious looked it over, "Send the 10th fleet south-southwest. You have a hole opening in your lines. The humans appear to have pulled their fleet back from that area to resupply. That is what was reported late last night it appears."

Admiral Golden Wand nodded and looked at his charts, "I did not have that information. I will have them adjust the course to fill it in until our human counterparts return to that area.

Thank you for your insight. I should work to get crystal with the human Admiral or Commodore on that particular fleet to coordinate better out here to keep that from happening again."

Tallion looked up to see the Queen in the room and he bowed to her as he ended the communication. "Changing of the guard here, Your Majesty. 3 days awake and I wanted to share some of the pain with Field Marshal Golden Sword."

She nodded, "You were where you needed to be. Now you don't wish to lose sight of the rest of the world. I understand that about you."

He invited her back to a private room and closed off the sound and scrying. "Permission to speak freely, Your Majesty."

She smiled, "Why not. It would be a refreshing change from the court."

Travious smiled, "What you did with Par was dangerous and reckless." Queen Goldeagle was shocked by him being that direct and to the point. "Yet I respect you for your courage. You need to switch up your Royal Guards to include some Moon Elves in the contingent. To keep the Gold Elf guards you are surrounded by are honest in their intentions. More Half-Dragons in the mix would not hurt either.

Other Goldeagle family members and Gold Elf Houses are not going to like your tact in this matter. Your proclamations will not sit well with them and will likely lead them to take action, as the King's cousin did to my late wife Crisna. You are now a prime target for assassination. Second Par needs another wife or 2, in line with your given orders.

I have 2 daughters, one is a hybrid Half-Dragon she does cone lightning for a breath weapon. The second is a child of Branina. The Second is of age as of yesterday, Ullara Silvertree. The First is Brozanoxa Silvertree who has been of age and searching for a husband for 3 months now.

They would have to keep their family names else create another scandal, but if you are going to comply with your laws on males having at least 2 wives I would put those 2 before you for consideration.

Both are Blade Singers, both students of former students of mine. They are both talented and tournament champions at different academies and would help to watch your back as well as your bed. Both are more into females than males, like their mothers. But Half-Dragons have a disadvantage in how they mate with a non-Half-Dragon in heat, as you know."

He handed her the ring. "For him and your bedroom. It will polymorph him to be able to fuck like an elf. Pussy, ass mouth makes no difference. If you want to know what that is like it affects his cock, wings, and hands only. So he does not claw into you. Flora crafted that one and will make another.

They are still recovering from the wedding night and the funeral. Lastly, I was told to work with you to obtain mithril chainmail for myself and your new husband that will work with our wings. Heavily enchanted of course."

He opened his shirt to show her his holy symbol embedded in his chest. She was shocked and ran her hand over it, "Does it hurt?"

Tallion shook his head, "It is a source for my divine power as a Champion. Also a weak spot on Champions. A way to identify a Champion as well. I wanted you aware and to know it if you see it in others in court or from visitors to the palace.

The necklace my wife crafted for me fused with it, proof against petrification, poison immunity, and freedom of movement. Flora is quite skilled. She wanted me prepared for the Drow. They struck earlier than expected and she put it on and it merged with my holy symbol this morning. Corellon stated you were the one to see about the armor."

Queen Goldeagle smiled, "I already had a couple of them commissioned. One for you when I became Queen. I saw the writing on the wall and had a few sets commissioned because of you. I saw the need for a Half-Dragon bodyguard or 2 at least in my future as well. I had not considered a male Half-Dragon for my bed until I met you. Then I got that message from Branina that went into way too much detail about your love life.

My husband died and Par was near and handy in consoling me. I was...curious, he told me he talked with you. Branina wanted us to know and the Lady of Dreams sent me a message about it already, but it explained a lot."

She looked at the ring in hand and smiled. "I thank you for the wedding gift and your concern. I will make changes, including bringing in clerics with lie detection to go through my Royal Guards before executing them if they had plans."

Tallion sighed and shook his head, "Make them privates in the army or navy. Bar them from the Capital and implant trackers into them so you always know where they are. Get your husband to knock them unconscious or drug them so they don't know they are being tracked.