Dream Chasers 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at her trying to understand.

"Theo, where did this conversation start?"

"You asked-... oooh, I get it. No."

"What do you mean 'no'? You can't do it?"

"I can-, I mean... I... could, but... no."

"Why? Don't you want me to have... nails... grown for... twenty years? I would if you would. And I know you would. Remember the dream when I found you dozing off, Theo. Your first dream of me and my nails. What did you ask of me? In the dream? Do you remember? And I recall you saying something along the lines of 'the longer, the better'."

That felt like 'anything you say can and will be used...'. I was out of words.

"Come on. You know you want it, you just can't... admit it. It's like my fat... -ness. You have a hard time saying it to my face. Why would you buy all... this... stuff that you've bought? Just for one nail repair? It's obvious that you had in mind something... bigger."

This time I felt she had a point, I did get overboard with the nail stuff I ordered. And right then and there it dawned on me, I became aware of this desire she had just expressed. She was right. And at the same time I became aware of what was holding me back to acknowledge it, the conflict between the desire and the... complications that would incur.

"Helen... don't get me wrong, I would... absolutely love it if you'd have nails that long. Or even longer. But..."

"But what?"

"That... would... disable you!"

"You think so?"

"I know so!"

"How?" the corners of her mouth were starting to point up.

"I just... know!"

"No, I mean... how would it... disable me? What do you think's going to happen?" her eyes focused on me, her cheeks were pink, her smile was... unusual, even... 'guilty' I would say.

"Well... nails that long would make certain things difficult, I dare say impossible. Without help, I mean."

"Like... what?" she swallowed hard. Her breath was... getting deeper.

"Like... Even the most basic stuff... eat, pick up your coffee mug, or your phone, use the mouse, that is assuming you can still use the keyboard, but it's gonna be pretty difficult to pick up the pencils for that, keeping the house as clean as you're used to, washing yourself up, getting dressed, put on shoes... go-, do you think of going out like that?" while I was saying all these things her breath was getting heavier and a moan escaped her lips.

"Oh, God, you have no idea how much this turns me on," she whispered.

"What did you say?" I asked, trying to make sure that I heard correctly.

"Oh... erm... nothing, nothing" she quickly took back what she just said and looked away.

"Helen?..." I tried to get her to look at me. And then a few seconds later it clicked. "It's... about... 'not being in control'... isn't it?"

A few moments later she shrugged.

"Probably... That and the... perspective of... struggling with them, of... I don't know... is it... some sort of... bondage?"

I had no idea what to say.

"Is it... that... powerful? Do you want it that bad?"

"I don't... know. I... would... try it. It's... just... like the last time, hearing it out loud, it... it... it clicked. I've felt... the... 'on' switch flip."

"Oh." I paused. "I see."

"Who's weird now, huh?" she said, smiling with a hint of embarrassment, trying to make it sound funny.

"Come on... relax... if it means that much to you I'll... uh... I'll think about it."

My mind started swirling with ideas and questions about the implications.

"But... it's one thing to dream it or... dream about it. It's a completely different thing to... act it out. I mean... at that... level of... detail... and... involvement. You should really think about it yourself and try to understand what you're getting into. And also about what you hope to get out of it."

She didn't say anything for a minute, she was looking down, somewhat astray, probably thinking about it.

"What would it take to convince you?... To do it. ...To me. ...For ...you" she added."

'Scuse me? This... was... a shot at... convincing me? Or simply testing the limits of my obsession? Because the magnitude of her obsession seemed to be reaching new heights. If it got to this... level... I was beginning to think that she was using my... obsession as an excuse to satisfy her own.

"Helen... erm... uh... I... don't want you to think that I'm... against... what you wish for. I... could... do it. But I really am concerned about... the... the... erm... the feasibility... of... of your... wish. And I mean that from... your... perspective."

"You don't know my perspective." Something in her voice was... low. Like the rumble of an oncoming storm.

"No... probably not..." I acknowledged with uneasiness creeping up on me. This conversation was... off. Just like the one in the park turned out. I turned to her and took both her hands in mine. "Helen... look... we've discovered another piece of this... puzzle surrounding y-... OUR... nail passion, which... is... good. Isn't it?"

"Is it? I'm not sure. I-... we... find out things about me that... you know... that seem... really... wrong."

"Whoa-whoa-whoa, easy there...! Everyone's a freak, remember? How is what you've just come to realize any different? Hmm?"

She smiled at my twist in the conversation, remembering her own take on my... weirdness.

"You know, it's just like you said, it's been there all along, but now you're aware of it. And of its... power, or of its... potential. You're the same person. Actually no, you're better, you're... much more... aware. That's how I see it" I concluded.

She raised her eyes at me. Her face was showing a mix of embarrassment, distrust and uncertainty.

"How... can you be so... so... okay... with... this?"

She kept looking at me, the uncertainty in her expression becoming stronger.

"You know?... These past few weeks, great as they were, I've been having a pretty hard time coming to terms with the... the... the release of this... nail-obsessed beast inside of me. It's like... it broke free and it doesn't want to go back, and I can't attribute it to anything else than the fact that you... accept and... expand every bit of nail-... absurdity that comes out of me. You - have set it free.

A month ago I was quite resigned to the fact that I will eventually end up a fat, lonely... unfulfilled... multi-... ...-obsessed freak. And it was a solid foundation on which I thought I could build some... purpose, some... direction for this life, because it was something that I had, something that I... owned.

And here you are, giving me glimpses at something different, and I am so... scared of letting go of that... safe assumption of un-... ...-rejection ...-ness and... self-... self-... sufficiency... and... indulgence to be found in... spinstership. And for...? ...I don't even know what. Where do I go from here? Do we go? Is there a 'we'? Are you... real? Or just some... projection of my... frustrations that I'm not even aware of? How do I know that... that... that I can have a life like this? With you? I am... sooo... fucked - up... right now!"

Holy cow! What was that?

"Erm... can I... just... text my boss that I will be unavailable for the rest of the day? Just... give me a sec..."

"No-no-no, Theo, don't do that, don't put your job on the line..."

"I'm not putting my job on the line, I'm just... having an emergency at home."

"Come ooon... I'm not an emergency..."

"See?... Just saying that proves to me that you are. Hold on..."

I went to the desk and messaged my boss and then got back to the sofa and sat next to her. I took her hand in mine and just... sat there.

"Okay... now what?" she asked, like waiting for me to say or to do something.

"Nothing. We just... sit."

"How?" she looked at me puzzled.

"Erm... together?"

A few seconds later a smile started to take shape at the corners of her mouth.

"Thanks" she acknowledged me giving myself and my attention to her. Not letting her feel... lonely, or abandoned in her... realization of these new depths of her... weirdness.

She cuddled up against me and I embraced her. But the safety she found in my embrace soon gave way to her impatience.

"Do you wanna do something? ...Go for a walk?" she started.

"...Set up the nail-workstation?" I added.

"Right!" She sat up straight. "Come on! How can I help?"

"By... not risking anymore damage to your manicure?" I said as I also sat up on the sofa preparing to get up. She made the 'sad-kid' funny face again and laid back. "...And you're thinking of having all your nails... restored? You won't be able to raise a finger!..." I chuckled, while her eyes and cheeks lit up and that guilty pleasure feeling conquered her smile.

That... smile... it gave me an... itch... to try and... dig a little deeper into her obsession. Unpacking could wait.

"...They'd beee... what?... two-feet long?... two and a half?..."

A deep sigh came out of her along with something that sounded like a whimper.

"Curved?... Twisting somewhat, maybe?..."

"Hhhnaaah!..." a squeaky wail escaped her and then she licked her lips.

"They'd touch the floor when you stand... you'd have to raise your hands when you walk, to keep your nails from dragging on the floor, wouldn't you?..."

"Oh God, yes!" she replied precipitated, and then followed up with another tormented wail.

That was more than I needed to hear. She was so... 'on'. I turned to her and placed my right hand in between her legs.

"And how would you get dressed?... You'd be stuck in your clothes ...no, wait you'd probably be stuck naked... You might be able to put on underwear... but first you'd have to pick it up... and then get it on... not so easy, don't you think?"

While I continued to talk to her she closed her eyes and she started to wriggle around my hand, squeezing her legs around it, holding and moving her hands in a way as if she had them super long and heavily hanging from her fingers. I figured she was visualizing her nails super long again.

I slid my hand upwards, pushed the narrow strip of her underwear to the side and touched her already wet pussy. I traced it down the middle and probed it with the index which was immediately swallowed in. I added the middle and started thrusting, her breath was jerky and her thighs were constricting on my hand.

"...And imagine washing your hands... or your face... or taking a shower... wiping yourself dry, would you be able to hold a towel? ...and put on your house robe... but that would be hard to... you know... to thread your nails through the sleeves... and your socks! ...would you be able to pick them up? ...and put them on?... Wait! ...What about your toenails?... How long have you been growing them?... Would you be able to walk?..."

At this point her head was flung back, her back was already arched and her breath stopped for the few seconds before the release. And then she let go. Noisily. I kept fingering her pussy until it was clear that she was done, after which I switched to caresses on her mountain of Venus.

Minutes later she came around, still sweating and doing her usual hand flapping to cool off, drained, all features on her face totally relaxed, expressing complete satisfaction.

"Well..." she said finally with a tired smile "I see at least you've come to terms with the idea..." her smile changed to a shrewd one. "Now we just need to find the time to put it into practice, don't we?" she finished with her double eyebrow wave.

TO BE CONTINUED...

12