Dreams of My Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You smell fucking amazing, Steph. I just can't get enough."

I couldn't find the words to respond. Moans and whimpers were all I could muster, especially when her nose teasingly brushed over my clit. I never wanted this feeling to end; the feeling of being desired so intimately, of lusting for another woman's particular touch. I felt so cared for and wanted. This was the feeling I had been searching for for so long.

In an instant, I felt my legs pressed apart even wider right before Monica's tongue swiped from my dripping opening and up around my swollen clit. My hips lunged forward, lifting my ass off the mattress as my fingers clenched around her hair. I cried out loudly, unable to restrain the outburst.

The orgasm caught me by surprise and burned through me with a ferocious intensity. It was unlike anything I'd felt before, and the thought of it being over so quickly saddened and embarrassed me. That idea was only fleeting though as I relaxed and realized the feeling that had brought me to climax so quickly was still there.

Monica's tongue was gliding between my folds and occasionally venturing into my depths. Each pass felt better than the last, and I felt like I had lost control of my body. I writhed in pleasure as she bathed my pussy with her beautiful mouth. I clenched the sheets tightly as she masterfully worked me closer and closer to the peak once again.

I opened my eyes and peered down my body, marveling at the sight of her between my legs. She looks so content, so peaceful as she devoured me. She must have felt my gaze as she opened her eyes and caught me watching. A smile spread across her face, which caused my heart to melt. I couldn't believe how incredible this moment was.

Just when I thought this couldn't possibly get any better, I felt her fingers slide into me. Monica's fingertips brushed over my g spot as her digits repeatedly plunged into my slippery cleft. I could feel my wetness saturating the blankets under me as it flowed from my center. I was in heaven and I never wanted to leave.

I was close now, teetering on the edge of a magnificent high that had been building and building for so long. I was torn. I wanted to feel the release that I was on the cusp of, yet I didn't want this to end. I tried to hold back, to ride it out further, but I wasn't sure I could take much more.

I felt so empty as she withdrew her fingers, but a new sensation quickly took its place. Her slippery digits moved further down and began massaging circles around my most intimate opening. Slowly, she eased one, then two fingers, into my tight little asshole, all the while her tongue never relenting. I had never experienced anyone playing with my tiny puckered hole, and I was shocked by how great it felt. I was so wet that her fingers had no problem sliding in and out of my backside. I was closer than ever now.

As her fingers penetrated me, her thumb teased around my pussy lips. I couldn't believe the sounds that I was making as Monica introduced me to pleasures like I'd never felt before. Her lips were now wrapped around my little clit. My thighs trembled from every swipe of her tongue over my swollen nub, each one nudged me closer to the edge until...

An explosion of ecstasy erupted deep inside of me. It sent forth waves of unimaginable bliss that rippled through every fiber of my being. I lay there helpless, gasping and whimpering as each wave rocked me to my core. Where my first orgasm was a blistering sucker punch, this second one had slowly reeled me in, taunting and teasing me with such delight, until I had no choice but to succumb to its devilment. This was the moment that I had been dreaming of for so long.

The flood of euphoria had managed to mostly quench the smoldering fire that had tormented me for so long. A feeling of serenity swirled around me as I lay spread out on the bed while my young lover's fingers softly caressed my skin.

I reached up above my head for a pillow and tugged it under my head. Monica's head was resting against my thigh as she traced patterns over my hips and lower tummy. I could see the remains of my essence glistening on her face. I sighed peacefully which drew her attention.

"Come up here."

Monica smiled as she nestled against me. I brought my lips to hers, tasting my familiar flavor on her lips.

"Was that everything you thought it would be?"

"It was incredible. Actually, incredible doesn't begin to cover it. I can't explain how wonderful you made me feel."

"It was quite the experience for me as well. You sound so sexy when you cum. I've never had another woman make noises as you do."

"Give me a few minutes to rest, and hopefully you can make those noises for me."

"Steph, you don't have to do that. I told you..."

"Please? I want you to feel good too."

"As long as you don't feel that you have to. This was supposed to be all about you."

"I want to. I want to know what it's like. Unless..."

I placed a string of kisses across her collarbone, working from her shoulder to the middle of her chest. Monica moaned as my lips continued to pepper her flawless skin.

I kissed a path to her perfectly perky tits, teasing around her excited, puffy nipples. The skin was pulled tight as the little nubs grew from my teasing.

"...unless you don't want me to? I can just stop." I offered, pulling my mouth away from her chest as I rolled away from her.

"Nonononono...please, don't stop." She reached over and placed her hand on my hip to prevent me from moving any further.

"Well, if you insist. I hope this old lady can satisfy you."

"You are far from an old lady. You turn me on so much, Steph. This is such a dream come true for me. My god, I've lusted after you for years."

"Why me, though? You could have any woman of your choosing."

"Maybe I have mommy issues? Lord knows my mom isn't the warmest woman there is. I've known you since I was young and you've always been so kind, so sweet, and inviting. It's comforting being around you. And as I've grown up and started realizing that I find women attractive... you were like my first crush."

I smiled and could feel my skin blush.

"I can't believe that fate brought us together like this. "

I leaned in and kissed Monica, my hand gently caressing her breast. My fingers brushed over her nipple before I began rolling the swollen little point between my fingers. Monica moaned softly into my mouth as my fingers explored her. I had no idea what I was doing, but I was determined to make her feel as good as she had made me.

"Lay back, please."

Monica rolled over onto her back, allowing me full access to the playground that was her young body. I let my fingertips wander over every curve of her sculpted physique. Feeling her supple skin thrilled me and hearing her audible responses dared me to go further.

I began by placing kisses along her ribs, slowly making my way up towards her incredible breasts. I pressed my body into hers as I moved my mouth onto the underside of her right tit. I draped my leg across her hips and upper thighs, moving more on top of her. My tongue slithered around her puffy nipple, eliciting a satisfying moan from Monica. I then wrapped my lips around the top of her tit and gently sucked. The hand that she had been softly stroking up and down my back, was now resting on the back of my head, holding me against her chest.

While my mouth was occupied with pleasuring her lovely tits, I let my hand travel further. I slowly slid my palm down her flat tummy, stopping to tickle her belly button, which caused us both to giggle. Letting my hand proceed further, I was now mere inches from the treasure that lay between her legs. Monica spread her thighs apart, inviting me to venture onward. My leg was still draped over hers, which was now pressing between my legs. My wetness was leaking out onto her and I couldn't help but grind my clit against her firm thigh.

Our eyes had locked as our bodies gyrated against each other. Our breathing had become heavier as the excitement built between us. I gingerly traced my fingers against the top of her patch of pubic hair and onto her upper thigh. I felt her body tense as I pressed my fingertips into her firm muscle and drug them upwards. I was so fucking turned on, and wanted nothing more than to bury my digits into her warm, wet pussy. That would have been too easy though. If I was only going to have this one time with her, I wanted to make it count.

"Oh fuck, Steph...fuck...touch me, please?"

Hearing her beg made me gush and the desperation in her voice practically made me cum. I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply, trying to regain my composure so I could focus on her pleasure. I turned my head and looked down to where my hand was; the view was spectacular. Monica had a pronounced mound, which was just the sexiest thing I'd ever seen. It was covered in a patch of fiery red hair that was just long enough to comb my fingers through. I'm surprised I didn't get burned from the heat radiating from her center.

With no warning, I slid my hand over the front of her mound and swiped my middle finger through her slick folds. A whimper escaped from her lips. I couldn't believe that I was touching another woman so intimately. It was such a thrilling moment to behold. Feeling and hearing her respond to my every touch filled me with so much desire for her. I had to have more.

Her lips parted easily, allowing me to slip my finger into her warm, slippery den. I'd done this countless times to myself, but the feeling was so different when it was another person's body. I soon added a second digit and quickly found a comfortable pace as I fucked Monica with my fingers. Her walls gripped tightly as I thrust into her. Her wetness coated my hand. Her head was resting on my shoulder and I could feel her warm breath on my neck as she panted and moaned.

"I need to taste you." I said softly to her.

"I would love that."

I kissed her gently before removing my fingers from her sticky confines. Monica laid back against the pile of pillows and parted her legs wider for me. I positioned myself onto my stomach between her legs. Once we were both comfortable, I marveled at the sight before me. Monica had the most beautiful pussy I could ever imagine. Her pink lips were puffy from arousal while her tiny little clit was peeking out from its hood, swollen with excitement. My fingering had spread her juices across every inch of her soft, magnificent pussy, making her look even more delicious and inviting.

My heart was thudding loudly in my chest from a mixture of nervousness and zeal. My young lover was spread before me, dripping with anticipation of what I was about to do to her. Her musky aroma invaded my sense of smell, causing my mouth to water and heightening my desire to taste her. I wanted to remember this for the rest of my life.

To begin, I placed a gentle kiss in the valley of her thigh. From there I slowly made my way up onto her mound, brushing my nose across her bright red garden. I placed a final kiss right above her clit, causing her to gasp. I then dipped down and swiped my tongue upwards from the bottom of her entrance. Monica cried out the sexiest sounding "oh fuck" as I flicked over her little nub. Her sweet nectar coated my tongue for the first time and her taste was forever burned into my memory. I had no idea what I was doing, but I had to have more.

I swiped my tongue over her lips, getting drunk off of her juices. I felt like I was just clumsily going after her, but as I bathed her pussy with my tongue, I felt her fingers dig into my hair. That, combined with her moans and whimpers, gave me a surge of confidence. I used my fingers to spread her delicate lips apart as I slithered my tongue into her tight crevice, lapping up as much of her intoxicating liquor as I could.

Unfortunately, my inexperienced tongue was getting tired, but I wasn't going to quit until I made her cum. I couldn't forget what Monica had done to me and I was about to do the same thing to her.

I pressed my lips around her clit and alternated between flicking the nub with the tip of my tongue and sucking on it. Monica's fingers gripped my head tighter as she held me against her, thrusting her hips as I worked her little bean.

"Oh fuck, Steph...fuck...don't...oh, don't stop! Don't stop!"

There was no way I was going to stop. I continued on, never deviating from the pattern I had set. Her body was now undulating from my ministrations, her breathing more desperate and ragged as she neared her peak. I wasn't sure which one of us wanted this more, but we were both about to be rewarded.

"Fuck, I'm cumming, oh fuck...I'm cum...ungh!!

Monica's thighs trembled as the orgasm overtook her. A flood of her delicious essence spilled forth and I quickly moved my mouth to capture as much of it as I could. I drank from her until she ran dry and her body stilled as her climax ebbed.

A calming silence washed over the room. The only sound was that of Monica's breath returning to normal. We lay still on the bed as we recovered. I remained nestled between her legs, my head resting atop the damp pillow of red that adorned her mound. My face was a sodden mess from her juices as were her inner thighs and the luxurious bedding upon which we rested.

I couldn't believe that at 43 years old, I had just had the most incredible sex of my life. Never would I have dreamed to have such an awakening at this stage of my life.

My emotions were getting the best of me. I was so overwhelmed by everything that had just transpired that I could hold it in anymore. I began to cry. Tears streamed from my eyes and wet my cheeks. I was still nuzzled against my new lover's sex when I felt the bed move.

"Steph...is everything ok?"

Her voice was filled with concern, surely afraid that I was regretting what we had just done.

"I'm fine. I'm just..."

Monica was sitting upright, her hand caressing my cheek and I could hear that she was crying as well.

"Steph...talk to me. Please don't tell me you regret..."

"Shhh, shhh. No! Monica, stop."

I sat up and put my hand on the side of her face.

"I regret nothing. Holy shit, Monica....you are incredible. Trust me, I've never had sex this good with anyone. It's just...I'm really emotional right now is all."

"Oh thank goodness! I was so scared for a minute. You are incredible as well.

"Me? Incredible? I had no idea what I was doing. I just went with what felt right."

"Well, you're a natural. I've never come like that before. I'm a fucking mess!"

"I know. I'm wearing a lot of it."

We both laughed. Monica pulled me towards her and pressed her lips to mine. We fell onto the bed as we kissed one another.

"Let's rest for a bit, ok? Unless you have to get back home soon?"

Rest would be great. I've got plenty of time until I need to leave."

Monica held me tight as we drifted off to sleep. We napped for about an hour before I woke up and began exploring her naked body. We had another long session of lovemaking and we made each other cum again and again. Afterward, we both agreed we needed a shower, so we took advantage of the amenities our room provided.

I washed Monica first, shampooing her hair and making sure every inch of her body was clean. I fingered her to another orgasm before she returned the favor and bathed me. Monica made sure I came one last time as well before we dried off.

I was seated in a chair, watching Monica as she gathered her clothes that were strewn around the room. I couldn't stop myself from admiring how incredibly beautiful she was. I'd always thought she was an attractive girl, but now that I'd seen her completely nude and spent several hours with her in the throes of passion, it was a little different. I loved watching how her body moved without the confines of clothing. Her tiny waist flared out to form those lovely hips, her shapely legs flexed with each step, her well-rounded ass jiggled slightly...she was perfection. I couldn't draw my gaze away as she bent over to retrieve her thong from off the floor. Her delicate little pussy lips poked out along with a tiny glimpse of her red bush.

Not only was she fantastically pretty, but she was such a sweet and caring person too. Her patience and guidance filled me with the confidence to explore my sexuality with her. I couldn't believe how incredible my first time had been. Everything about her was so fresh in my mind, how her skin felt against me, how her taste lingered on my tongue, and how her scents enchanted me...fuck, I think I was falling for this girl. Hard. This wasn't good.

I was lost in thought when she spoke.

"Is everything ok?"

"Huh? Oh! Yep, it's...I was just thinking about...everything."

"It was great, wasn't it?"

"Oh my god...it was unbelievable."

She smiled as she pulled the little thong up her legs. I shook my head and stood to go gather my bra and panties. I found the bra on the side of the bed opposite the windows. I bent over to pick it up and caught Monica staring as I stood. She grinned and her cheeks turned red.

"What?"

"You. You're so fucking hot, Steph."

"Thank you. You have no idea how much it means to hear that. You're too kind."

"It's true."

It was my turn to blush as her eyes roamed over my naked body. I stuffed my tits into my bra and looked for my thong. Monica found it and tossed it to me and I slid it up my legs into place. My dress was next and once I had it back on, I sat on the bench next to the door to slip on my shoes.

I gazed over at the disheveled bed as memories of our tryst played in my head. I watched Monica slip into her shimmering dress, finally covering her exquisite body that had me so mesmerized. She fluffed her hair and made her way over to where I was sitting. She sat next to me and slid her feet into her shoes.

"I guess this it?"

"Yeah. I guess so."

I looked over at her and flashed her a faint smile.

"Are you ok? Really?"

I nodded, my eyes never leaving hers."

"Steph..."

"Shh..."

I leaned in and kissed her ever so softly. I just had to taste her lips one last time. She pressed into my kiss and soon our tongues were in each other's mouths. I had to pull away just enough to catch my breath. I nuzzled my lips against her neck, leaving tiny pecks against her skin.

"I'm sorry. I'm not good with goodbyes."

"It's quite alright, but..."

"Shh. I know.

"Know what?"

I sat up and looked at her. She had a questioning look on her face.

"I know that...I mean...this is it right? Where we leave here and our lives go back to the way they were, right?"

"Oh. Yeah, I guess so. I mean...yeah, you're married and have all that going on..."

"Wait, Monica..."

I looked into her eyes and could see that she was hurt.

"Was this not a one-time thing?"

"I mean, if that's what you want?"

"Oh shit! No. Oh, Monica, no. It's...fuck...I fucked this all up."

"No, you didn't. It's me. I...I just assumed. I get it, you have a husband, and a nice life, and...I'm sorry. I guess I just got caught up in the moment."

"Hey, hey...no. Tell me what you want. Where do you see this going?

"Look...I'm not expecting you to leave Paul. I just thought, maybe...maybe we could, you know, see each other occasionally?"

Yeah? You'd be ok with that?"

"Would I? Fuck yes! Shit, I can't get enough of you."

I was on top of her in a heartbeat. One hand gripped her tit while my other arm was at the back of her head. Her lips parted and my tongue was in her mouth as her hands were frantically pawing for the hem of my dress. The next thing I know, we are tumbling off the bench and onto the floor. Monica was now on top of me and we both looked at each other with a stunned look. I couldn't help the laugh that I let out and soon Monica was rolling over laughing as well.

"Listen, I know Rachel and Paul will both be home soon. We have our way of communicating with each other, so let's finish this at a later time."