Dreams of My Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About 10 minutes had passed and I had been struggling to pay attention to our movie.

"Can you pause it, honey? I have to go to the bathroom." I asked.

Paul hit pause and said he needed another beer anyway. I hurried off to the bathroom with my phone in hand. I locked the door behind me, pulled down my shorts and panties, and sat down. My shaking fingers opened the app and went straight to my messages.

"I understand how scary these feelings can be. I was the same way the first time. I get it if you don't want to do this, but I have to admit, I was looking forward to eating your yummy pussy. If it makes you feel better, I've attached a little something."

There was a link in her message. I clicked on it and another window popped open. It was a picture of who I assumed was my secret messenger, and from what I could see, she was gorgeous. Her body was curvy and fit with pale, freckled skin that looked so soft. She was wearing a lacy white bra and matching panties. One hand held one of her breasts, while the other was slightly tugging at the waistband of her panties. The picture cut off at her neck, so I had no idea what her face looked like, but with that body, I'm sure she was beautiful. I could tell she had red hair as I could see it as it fell over her shoulders. I could also see a hint of red hair through her panties.

The photo had me so turned on. My nipples were straining against my bra and my slit was practically dripping. It was going to be very difficult to say no to her. I went back to the message to type my response and another message appeared. I quickly tapped on it.

"I hope you liked my pic! If you change your mind, please reach out to me. I think we could have fun. One last thing... I'd love to see what you look like. Pretty please?!"

Oh god...now I'm not one to be taking naughty photos of myself. I can count on one hand the number of times I've sent Paul a dirty photo. This time though...

I lifted my tank top over my head and tossed it on the floor. I opened my camera app, stood with my back to the wall, and pointed it at my body, making sure that my head was cropped out. Thankfully I don't have any distinguishing tattoos or scars to worry about either. I held my phone away from me and snapped the photo featuring my fairly large tits covered by my bra. I selected it as the attachment and sent it. What a rush!

It hit me that I had been in the bathroom for much longer than necessary so I hurriedly dressed and flushed the toilet to at least make it sound like I was doing something in there. When I returned to the couch, Paul was on his phone waiting for me.

"I thought I was going to have to send a search team to find you!" He joked.

"Sorry. I opened Pinterest and got sucked in. You know me!" These lies were coming so naturally.

"Ha! Yeah, that app is dangerous. Are we good now? Can I start the movie?"

"Yep!"

I made it through the movie without any more interruptions, which kind of disappointed me, to be honest. It was about 8:00 in the evening and I was starting to get rather hungry, so I suggested we order some pizza and maybe watch another movie. Paul placed the order and we picked the next movie while we waited for the pizza to be ready.

After a while, Paul left to go pick up our dinner. While he was out, my phone alerted me to a new notification. The nervousness and excitement returned. I opened the Reddit app a tapped on the new message.

"Wow! There is no way you are 43?! You look amazing! So hot! I see you are a natural blonde too. I'd love to rub my face in that sexy bush. Thank you for the pic. I hope maybe someday we get the chance to meet."

How did she know I was a natural blonde? I looked back at the photo and instantly felt embarrassed. I was so concerned about hiding my face, that I didn't realize my shorts and panties were still pulled down! There at the bottom of the photo, the top of my blond pubic hair was exposed. It was too late to do anything about it now. Besides, she said she liked it. Actually, she wanted to rub her face in it. The thought of that made my knees weak. Just exchanging a few messages had me feeling so turned on and so very wet.

I sipped my hand under the waistband of my shorts and panties. I let my fingers rake through the patch of hair on my mound, imagining my mystery girl rubbing her face in it. I slid my fingers further and felt how wet I was. My panties peeled away from my lips and my knuckles became wet from all my juices that had soaked into the fabric. I stroked a finger up and down the length of my slit, wishing it was a warm, wet tongue. I knew that I wouldn't get to finish this, as Paul would be back soon. I picked up my phone in my free hand and typed out a reply to my new online friend.

"I can't stop thinking about you and all of this. I'm free Wednesday if that works for you."

I didn't give myself a chance to back out. I hit send immediately. I couldn't believe what I had just done! Unfortunately, I didn't have time to process that thought. Headlights swept across the room as Paul pulled into the driveway. I pulled my hand out of my pants and slipped them into my mouth. I cleaned my juices from my digits and then ran to the kitchen to wash my hands. I was going to need a bottle of wine to help calm me down.

Later that night, after having my fill of pizza and a bottle of wine, and Paul asleep on the couch after a few too many beers, I found myself naked in bed with the lights dimmed low. I was laying there with the sheets up to my waist, my hands idly squeezing my soft tits, trying to sort out everything that was happening. I never imagined that I'd be lusting after another woman, much less soliciting sexual encounters with one on the internet. Wasn't I supposed to be the faithful, committed, loving wife to the man I chose to marry? How did I end up in this mess? Where did these urges come from? I could blame Paul for some of this. If he wasn't so stubborn and made an effort to satisfy my needs then...no, that wasn't fair to him. As frustrating as it was, I'm not sure I'd be satisfied if he did go down on me. Every time I thought about it, it was always a woman between my legs. I craved the soft, delicate touch that only another female could provide, at least I assumed that's what it would be like. I had no idea what it would be like. But I wanted, no... I thirsted for it, like an addict. The idea consumed me and nothing I tried could quench the thirst.

But, I was on the cusp of relief. I knew that trying to resist was futile. I had to experience this or I'd never be happy. I understood what this could mean for my marriage as well. This was a secret I'd take to my grave. I just needed to have this one thing so that I could feel like myself again. There was only one little problem.

I hadn't received a reply from my mystery online woman and I was trying to not let it upset me. After all, I was the one sending mixed signals. Who could blame her for not wanting to get involved with some random, confused, and curious woman. Still, to be this close and have it taken away would be painful. I was dying to have that sexy, curvy body of hers between my legs. She had been on my mind all night and my juices had been flowing nonstop.

I flipped the sheets off of me and slowly slid a hand down my body. I could feel the heat radiating from my pussy as my hand neared. My skin was slightly damp from perspiration, droplets of sweat clung to my blonde pussy hair and glistened in the dim light. My clit ached for attention and I was in no mood to tease myself. I wet my fingertips in my slick nectar and coated my sensitive nub. I worked the pad of my middle finger in circles around my clit, occasionally dipping it between my swollen folds to gather more lubricant. It was only a matter of a few minutes before my hips jerked forward off of the mattress and waves of pleasure washed over me. I cupped my spasming pussy as my climax coursed through my body. Nothing felt better than cumming and I couldn't imagine how exquisite it would be to cum on another woman's tongue.

My limbs collapsed onto the bed as my breathing and heart rate came back to normal. My little bit of self-pleasure had been enough to take the edge off, well, at least enough for sleep to overcome.

I awoke to beams of sunlight shining into my bedroom. I was alone with no sign of Paul having been in bed with me. I glanced at my nightstand to look at the time and panic set in when I noticed my phone was missing. I sat up in bed, hoping to find it under the sheets with me, but it wasn't there. Surely Paul hadn't snooped through it and found my messages?! I glanced around the room and spotted it on his nightstand. It was plugged into his charging cable. I grabbed it and held it so my face would unlock it. There was a slew of random notifications from various apps and contacts, but one stood out amongst the rest. It was sent at 3:26 am and it was now... 10:17 am! Damn! Wine and a good masturbation session really fucked me up. My stomach was instantly filled with butterflies. This could either be a really great message, or a really bad one. I tapped the notification and my Reddit app opened.

"Good morning! I'm sorry it's so early, but I felt it was important to get back to you as soon as I could. About Wednesday and your change of heart... I'm in! I have some free time after my morning classes and don't have anything going on until my evening class. I'll even skip that class if it means I get to play with a sexy hottie like you. I can meet you at noon if that works for you?"

Ohmygodohmygodohmygod! This was happening! My heart was pounding a hundred miles an hour. I couldn't believe what I had just read so I read it again and again. I was thankful that my schedule offered me so much flexibility. Oh shit! I needed to respond to her.

"Yes, noon works! How do we do this? Where do we meet and is there some kind of secret code or something? I'm sorry for the questions. I'm so excited but nervous."

I hit send. I prayed that I wouldn't have to wait long for a response, but I was probably being too much of a sinner to have my prayer answered. I rolled myself out of bed and into the shower. I stood under the falling water and let my mind drift off thinking about what my encounter was going to be like. I was deep in thought when Paul's voice made me jump.

"Oh, you decided to join the living I see?"

"Barely." I groaned.

"I came to bed last night and you were spread out and looked to be sleeping hard. I covered you up and plugged your phone in." He explained.

"Thank you. Yeah, I was out of it." I replied.

"Too much wine?" He asked.

"Uh-huh." I answered.

He walked up to the opening of the shower, reached a hand in, and grabbed my ass.

"Need some company in there?" He said in his "I want to fuck" voice. I was in no mood for any of that right now, at least not from him.

"Not now. I need to get some food in me and see how I feel then."

"Ok. Is this going to be a lazy Sunday?" He inquired.

"It's looking that way."

He patted my butt cheek and walked out of the bathroom. I probably should have let him fuck me considering what I was about to do.

I dressed in some comfortable clothes and went down to the kitchen to find some food. Paul was sitting at the table, reading something on his phone. I opened the fridge and peered inside at all the options we had for breakfast. The thought of making something annoyed me, so I closed the fridge and let out a sigh.

"I bet you could use some coffee?" He stated.

I nodded.

"I do too. I'll run to Dunkin' and grab some. Want your usual?"

"Yes, please. Thank you."

Just then the back door opened and our daughter, Rachel, walked in.

"Oh! Hey, guys. Damn, Mom, you look like shit."

"Thanks." I said sarcastically with a grin.

"I'm heading to Dunkin', need anything kiddo?"

"Ooo! Yes! I'll take a sandwich and a large iced latte. French vanilla.

"Mmmm, a sandwich sounds great. Grab me one too. And donuts. Get a dozen assorted donuts. Thank you, dear!"

Paul laughed and headed out the door. Rachel walked up to me and wrapped her arms around me from behind.

"What's up with you this morning?" She asked.

"A bottle and a half of wine last night." I replied.

"Ah! That'll do it. You need to be like me and know when to quit."

"What did you do last night?" I inquired.

"Nathan and I hung out with Monica for a while last night. We drank some wine, a reasonable amount I might add, had some snacks, and just hung out. We all crashed at her parent's house and Nathan just dropped me off."

"Got plans today, kid?"

"Not really. I have some studying to do, but other than that, I just want to chill."

"Same. Chilling sounds great."

Rachel and I talked until Paul came back with coffee and food. The three of us devoured it and we all ended up sprawled out on the large sofa in the living room. I forgot that I had silenced my phone, and when I checked it there was a Reddit notification waiting for me. I was snuggled into my corner of the couch and no one else could see the screen of my phone. I opened the message.

"I understand being nervous, but don't worry, you're in good hands. I'm a student at the university, so we can meet there. There's a group of benches outside of the doors that face Emerson Street. The only problem is that I can't host anyone at my place."

I knew exactly where she was talking about, but I hadn't thought of where we would go. We could maybe come back here, but the thought of getting caught freaked me out. Shit...where would we go...oh! A hotel room!

"I'm familiar with the location, and don't worry, I'll get us a hotel room so we won't be bothered."

I sent my message and received a reply back right away.

"Perfect! I can't wait to meet you. I'll be sitting on the benches wearing a yellow tank top, short jean shorts, and a bright red backpack."

"I'll wear a blue sundress with a white floral print. I'll be the old blonde lady!"

"You're definitely not an old lady and you're exactly my type! I can't wait for Wednesday!"

Everything was in place! This was going to happen. Waiting until Wednesday was going to be excruciating. I'd have to find ways to keep myself occupied until then. I'd check on a hotel room tomorrow. There were so many in that area to choose from, so it wouldn't be a problem finding one.

My mood had lifted which made the rest of my Sunday fly by. Paul watched sports while Rachel and I went out to lunch. After lunch, Rachel stayed in her room studying while I snuck off to the bedroom to look at lesbian porn and masturbate. Paul was so enamored with his sports and could stay glued to the couch for hours, which gave me plenty of time to myself.

On Monday it was back to the weekly grind for everyone, which meant I had the house to myself most of the day. There were times when Rachel would come home through the day if class canceled or let out early or to change for work, but for the most part, it was just me. I tried staying busy, but I was so distracted by my upcoming adventure that focusing on work was proving to be difficult.

Sunday night I had taken a vow to not play with myself, or at least to not cum, until Wednesday. I was doing great...until Monday afternoon. I was so fucking horny from watching porn and thinking about what was going to happen, that I had to cum just to find a shred of relief. Tuesday was basically the same. I had tried to behave better than I did on Monday, but I had soaked through a pair of panties by late morning.

I hadn't been intimate with Paul since sometime last week. The thought of having a penis in me didn't appeal to me in the slightest. The only thing I desired was another woman's tongue in my pussy. I felt like I owed it to Paul though, so tonight he was going to get lucky.

I let him have his way with me that night. He put me in a few of his favorite positions and pounded me as hard as he could. He groaned as he filled me with his cum, and then rolled over and fell asleep. I had to fake my orgasm so he would quit trying to satisfy me and be able to get off himself. Long after he had fallen asleep, I laid in bed awake, begging for sleep to find me. I felt like a little kid on Christmas Eve. I intended on sleeping in a bit later in the morning, but I had to get to sleep first.

The alarm on my phone woke me at 9:00 am. It was finally Wednesday and my body felt like it was tingling from the excitement. I quickly dressed in a very casual outfit of shorts and a t-shirt, ran a brush through my hair and pulled it into a ponytail, and tossed toiletries into a small bag. I had my dress picked out and a very sexy matching bra and panty set. I took all of those items and placed them in my car.

I drove to the hotel I had booked a room at, paying cash to prevent it from showing on the credit card or bank statement. I was handed the keycard and took my things up to the room.

The accommodations were perfect. The ambiance was light and airy with vast amounts of light from the wall of windows. I was up on the 10th floor which provided an unobstructed view of the city, not that I'd be paying much attention to things going on outside. The bedroom was its own room and featured a king-size bed with soft, fluffy bedding and a padded headboard. The bathroom in this particular room was luxurious as well. It was covered in beautiful tile with a large soaking tub, a walk-in glass shower, a huge vanity with dual sinks, and a chandelier. Yes, I splurged a little, but this was my one opportunity and I wanted it to be special.

I hung my dress, placed my bag on the bed, and got undressed. I strolled naked to the bathroom and began filling the tub. I added my favorite scent and arranged my products for easy access while in the bath. I set my towels on the chair next to the tub and waited for it to fill. I glanced at the mirror as I waited and caught my reflection. I thought I looked pretty good for 43 years of age, but what would a college-aged woman in her early 20s, think of my mom bod?

I wasn't thin by any means. My tummy had a little fluff to it, as did my thighs. That little bit of chubbiness also made my ass look nice and thick and it made my tits fill out any top I wore. I ran my hands over my body, cupping my breasts and jiggling them. I turned to look at my big butt and gave it a tiny smack. It had a nice bounce to it. My skin wasn't as soft and flawless as it was when I was younger, and there was a hint of cellulite and some stretch marks. Would that be a turn-off to the sexy, young woman I was about to meet?

I turned back to face the mirror and ran my fingers through my little blonde bush. I usually kept it tidy, but I needed to clean it up a bit. In a lot of the porn I had been watching, the women were all bare. Should I shave it all off? No, I think I'll keep it. She had commented that she liked it, so why change it now?

I stepped into the tub and turned the water off. I dipped one leg in and then the other. The hot water felt wonderful. I eased down into the water until just my head was above the surface. I leaned my head back and closed my eyes, attempting to relax before my big moment. I finally opened my eyes and washed my hair and body, making sure to clean myself thoroughly. I then grabbed my razor and shaved my legs and armpits before turning my attention to the patch of hair above my pussy. I kept the length fairly short, so all I needed was to trim the edges and make sure the rest of my intimate area was silky smooth. Tongue ready you could say!

Trimming my pussy always turned me on for some reason, and this time was no exception. I could feel the excitement building, but I was going to behave so I could let the anticipation of my climax swell. Believe me, I wanted nothing more than to cum right there in the tub, but I wanted my first orgasm from another woman to be monumental.