Dreams of My Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That I'm gay? No. Well, now you do. I wanted to tell Rachel first. I mean, not that I'm like in love with her, but just, you know...as my best friend. I was going to tell her before I told my parents."

"I'm sorry for the way this all played out. I truly am."

"Thank you. But what about you? Are you and Paul having trouble or...what's going on?"

"I don't know. I've been having these urges. I've had dreams about being with other women...and Paul won't do what I uhm, what I want another woman to do. My god, I can't believe I'm having this conversation with you."

"So Paul doesn't... eat your pussy?"

My face was surely red and I felt like I was burning up. "No. Not since he watched me give birth to Rachel. At least the part he was conscious for."

"Oh, Steph! I'm sorry."

"It's not your fault. I found out about the Reddit group and it seemed so easy. I should have known better. You should have seen the room I had. It was at the Whispering Palms downtown. 10th floor. It was a huge room with a wall of windows and a giant bed. It was gorgeous. I've never cried in such a lovely space."

"Why did you cry?"

"When I realized who I was meeting, I freaked out. I was afraid for many different reasons, but above all else, I knew my chance was over. I wanted this so bad and I was so excited. I can't stress enough how desperate I was to have that experience."

"I'm sorry. That room sounds amazing though. I bet I would have loved it. Much better than the back of a soccer mom's SUV, or in the woods off of a hiking trail. Thank you."

"Really?"

"Really. It's never about romance. I just provide a quick cum for curious moms. At least that's how my experiences have been."

"Wow. I guess I imagined it happening differently."

"Your photo was so hot, by the way. I've always thought you were so beautiful. You're the reason I have a thing for moms and more mature women. I can't tell you the number of times I've..."thought" about you."

"Oh my god! Monica! Stop. My face must be beet red. Your photo blew me away, too. You are gorgeous."

"Thank you."

"You're welcome. Are we going to be ok?"

"I think so."

"Good. I don't know about you, but I feel better."

"Me too."

I reached across the couch and held my arms open. Monica scooted over and hugged me.

"Thank you, Steph. I should probably get going."

"Ok. Leaving out the back door?"

"I'd better."

I stood and led Monica to the kitchen. I stopped before opening the door.

"Thank you for coming over. It felt good to talk to you."

"Thank you for letting me in. I just couldn't let this go."

I had my hand on the doorknob but neither one of us had moved. I turned my head back towards Monica and saw that she had the same look on her face as she had the last time she was here. She was biting her lower lip and there was a look of pure desire in her eyes.

Before I realized it, my back was pressed against the door and Monica was pressed against me. I'd never kissed another woman before, and I may never want to kiss another man from this point on. Her lips were so soft and warm, so full and moist. I felt my body lose all tension as my lips melted into hers. Her hands cradled my face while her lips pressed against mine. When she pulled away, I was finally able to breathe.

"Oh my god...Monica..."

"I'm sorry. I just, I couldn't help myself."

"No apology needed...but, my god."

"If you liked that..."

Monica placed another kiss, but this time her tongue found its way into my mouth. I pressed my tongue against hers as I reached out and cupped her cheeks with my hands. Her hands slid up my sides and up under my tits. I hadn't bothered with putting on a bra, so the only thing between my skin and her hands was a thin t-shirt.

As she continued to caress my chest while our tongues danced, I could feel my wetness beginning to run down the inside of my thigh. I was so turned on and I wanted nothing more than to drag her up into my bed. I glanced over at the clock and knew we didn't have time for anything.

"Monica...Monica...we can't. Not now."

"I can't stop, Stephanie. Please, I'll be quick!"

"No, I don't want this to be quick. Paul and Rachel could get home at any time. We can't."

Monica let out a sigh of frustration. "When can I see you again?" She asked.

"I don't know. We have to proceed with extreme caution." I told her.

"I know. I understand. Can I have one more kiss? Please?"

"I'd love that."

I grabbed the front of her shirt and pulled her to me. Our lips met and we exchanged a deep, passion-filled kiss. Monica pulled away slowly and we exchanged smiles. I reached back and twisted the door knob. I stepped aside and opened the door for her. Monica stepped through the door and turned.

"I'll message you."

I nodded. Monica waved and smiled one last time before leaving. I closed the door and took a deep breath. Things were now more complicated than before and I had no idea how to proceed.

My mind was a mess and I had a difficult time paying attention that night. Paul had to repeat several things and I couldn't tell you what we watched on tv that night. Rachel came home from work and brought a different friend over for a while. I was relieved that it wasn't Monica because I probably wouldn't have been able to control myself. I knew this thing with her was dangerous and if I was smart, I'd tell her we couldn't have any more contact. It was going to be so hard now that I'd had that little taste. I wanted that young woman so bad that I ached constantly. This whole thing had gotten so out of hand. This was supposed to be an easy, semi-anonymous meet-up.

I kept checking my Reddit app for messages throughout the night, but none had arrived in my inbox. The logical part of me said to message her and tell her we had to stop this, but there was a notable lack of action from me regarding that. So I waited. Paul had been rather handsy with me from the time he arrived home from work. I had been denying him sex since the situation with Monica happened, so tonight would be his lucky night. I'd probably have to fake an orgasm, but he'd be happy, and maybe it would help with my nerves as well.

After two rounds of my usual morning self-pleasuring, I rolled out of bed. A nice warm shower and breakfast followed, which meant I was ready to get to work. I checked my phone to see if perhaps someone had messaged me, but there was still nothing. I had put in a solid three hours of coding when my phone pinged from a notification. I hurriedly unlocked it and opened the message. It was from Monica's account and the title of it was "Tomorrow" and there was a link to an attachment. I clicked the link and the image opened. It looked like an invoice. I zoomed in on the image and realized that it was a confirmation email...from the Whispering Palms hotel...for a room reservation...on the 10th floor...for tomorrow? I felt shaky as I looked over the email again. Was this happening?!

I swiped back to the message and hit reply. I typed "Is this for real?" and hit send.

Not even a minute later I received a reply. "Yes. Only if you're willing."

I quickly typed back, "I'm willing." So much for my thought of ending this.

"Yay! I'm skipping classes tomorrow. Meet at 10 am?" Was her reply.

"I'll be there." I typed back.

I couldn't believe this was happening...again. Hopefully, there weren't any surprises this time. I had built this moment up so incredibly high once, that I wasn't sure I could handle the disappointment again.

I tried continuing to work, but my mind was a scattered mess and I felt like I was a ball of nervousness. I paced around the house and then went to the basement to work off some of my nervous energy through exercise. After a good hour and a half, I was feeling calmer and I needed a shower.

After a quick shower, I spent the rest of the afternoon trying to pass the time. I had dinner going when Paul got home, and afterward, we spent time working out in the yard. As the end of the night neared, my excitement level rose. I poured myself a healthy glass of wine before bed, hoping it would settle my nerves and help me sleep. I lay awake for a little while, wondering what tomorrow was going to be like. Eventually, the wine did its thing and I was out.

I woke early Wednesday morning. It was seven in the morning, which gave me time to get ready and make it downtown by ten. I got up and checked to make sure Rachel had left for class. I determined that I had the house all to myself and strolled my naked butt down to the kitchen for coffee. I took my cup of hot, delicious liquid to the bathroom and started the shower. I let the hot water cascade over me for a few minutes, then I began soaping up my skin. I washed all of my bits well and rinsed off. I then squirted some shaving gel into my hand and lathered it over my pussy. I wanted to be perfectly trimmed for Monica. I slid the razor over every inch of my delicate folds, making sure that I left no stray hairs or stubble, only the patch of hair above. I then made a few passes through my ass crack, rinsed the razor off good, and made sure my legs were silky smooth as well. Shaving always made me horny, and this morning was no exception. I fought the urge to use the handheld shower head, choosing to save my orgasm for later.

I dried off and picked out a sexy bra and panty set. I then slid on the same dress I wore the first time I was supposed to meet Monica. I applied some light makeup, did my hair, applied a few sprays of my favorite perfume and I was ready.

The drive downtown wasn't terrible and I arrived at my destination with a few minutes to spare. I sat in my car and gathered my thought. Was this really going to happen? It appeared that it was. I had dreamed of this day but it felt like it was always going to remain a dream. This time, the worry and guilt of cheating on Paul were so much less. I guess I had come to terms with it? That probably made me a terrible person. That was something I'd have to reckon with later though. Right now I was just filled with nervousness and excitement about what was about to happen. I couldn't wait any longer.

I shut off my car and made my way into the lobby of the hotel. I had the room number and knew which way to go from my last visit here. I rode the elevator up and found myself facing the door to her room. There was no turning back. I knocked and could hear the lock click, then the door opened. There she was.

Her red hair was down as usual. A beautiful, shimmering blaze surrounded her gorgeous face. She had on a black dress with a sparkly silver pattern that caught the light. My god, she looked incredible. It was hard to believe that someone like her wanted to be with me.

"Hello." She said softly, a huge smile spreading across her face.

"Hi" I replied. My nerves were starting to kick in.

"Come on in and get comfy. Here..." Monica closed the door, took my purse, and set it on the desk by the door. She walked over to the dresser, where she had a bottle of wine, and poured me a glass.

"Thank you. I might need another one of these."

"Don't worry. We have plenty of time. Take as much as you need."

"Thank you. You look beautiful."

"Not as beautiful as you. That's the dress from last time, isn't it?"

"Yes. I thought it seemed appropriate."

"It's perfect. Would you like to sit?"

"I don't know. I'm sorry...I'm nervous."

"Don't be. It's just me. I'm going to take very good care of you. Come here..."

Monica held her hand out and I took it. She led us over to the wall of windows that looked out over the city.

"It's a wonderful view. I understand why you chose it for your first time."

"I wanted it to be special."

Monica smiled at me, then slowly leaned in and kissed me. It was just as good as our first kiss at my house, maybe even better, given the circumstances.

I pressed into her kiss. I could taste the wine on her lips and tongue. Her free hand brushed against my cheek while her tongue darted against mine. We stood in the window kissing for several moments, on display for all to see.

"Still nervous?" She asked, breaking the kiss.

"Not as bad."

"You smell incredible. It's actually driving a little crazy."

"Thank you." I smiled.

She took my glass of wine and set both of our glasses on a small table. She led me over to the king-sized bed. We sat on the edge of the bed that faced the windows, but the view I was interested in was to the left of me. I turned and brought my lips to Monica's. I loved kissing her and could have kept my lips locked with hers for hours. Monica, though, had other ideas.

Monica shifted and pressed into me, gently guiding me backward onto the pile of pillows against the headboard. Monica hovered over me, her legs straddling each side of my body. Her dress rode up her thighs, just far enough to reveal a hint of her white panties. That lovely wild red hair fell around her face as she smiled at me.

She lowered herself onto me and brought her lips to mine and kissed me more. The feeling of her body against mine felt incredible. It was much different than having a man on top of me. Monica felt so delicate, not as in fragile, but I guess less intimidating and more intimate. I'd never felt another woman against me like this and I wasn't sure I wanted to feel anything else other than this. Her breasts were smaller than mine, but they felt wonderful pressed against me.

Our lips separated as Monica lifted herself up on one arm. Her other hand was on my thigh, her fingertips slowly gliding up, traveling under the hem of my dress. She halted when her fingers encountered the thin waistband of my lacy thong. Slowly sliding under the tiny strip of material, she teased along where it lay against my skin. My body shivered at the prospect of where those fingers would explore next.

"I can't wait to see these, but..." she paused, grinning then licking her lips, "we don't need to rush."

She pulled her hand from under my dress and placed it over my belly.

"I can feel you shaking." She spoke softly. "Is it from the butterflies in here?" She asked, her hand still resting on my tummy.

I nodded, my eyes never leaving her.

"Would you like more wine? It will help settle your nerves." She sat up but I placed my hand on her arm to stop her. I shook my head no. I sat up on the bed as well and kissed her, letting her know that this was where I wanted her. As she sat straddling my lap, I reached back and unzipped my dress. I slowly slid the straps of my dress and my bra off of my shoulders and as the garment began to fall, I used one hand to hold it against my chest.

Monica brought her hand up and placed it over the one I was holding my dress with.

"I've wanted to see these for a long time. Please?"

I nodded, and with that, Monica pulled my hand away gently and the front of my dress fell forward. With one hand, she deftly unfastened my front clasp bra. Monica inhaled sharply as my breasts were bared to her. Her touch was gentle as her hands explored the softness of my tits. I had only ever known the feeling of a man's hands on my chest. Even though those experiences had been quite pleasurable, their approach was nowhere near as tender or loving as Monica's was.

Her fingers skillfully swept over each breast. Every delicate stroke, every subtle squeeze chipped away at any lingering inhibitions I may have had. Feeling her touching me so intimately excited me greatly, and we hadn't even gotten to the really good part!

"I think we need to get you out of that dress."

Monica helped pull the garment up over my head and tossed it onto the floor. All that remained was my tiny blue thong. Kneeling at the end of the bed, her eyes scanned over my body. After taking all of me in, she began to crawl toward me.

"Fuck...you are incredible."

I pressed a foot against her to stop her before she got too close. A confused look appeared on her face.

"Not so fast. Why am I practically naked and you are still clothed?"

Her confused look was quickly replaced with a sly grin. Monica sat upright and gripped ahold of the lower part of her dress. She slowly teased the shimmering material up her torso as she swayed her body. Watching her toned midsection flex and stretch as she exposed more and more of her body was thrilling. Just as she reached her chest though, she stopped.

I lay waiting, expecting her to peel her dress off the rest of the way, but the seconds felt like an eternity. I began to push myself up onto my elbow when she stopped me.

"Uh uh. Be patient." She whispered.

She nodded towards me and I laid back down. Ever so slowly she inched the dress up; revealing a hint of the underside of her perky tits. Even though I had already seen them fully exposed in a photo, the thought of seeing them in the flesh was far more exciting. The fabric was now stretched across her nipples, and with a slight tug, first one and then the second little nub was revealed. In one swift motion, she removed the article of clothing and tossed it towards where mine had been discarded.

"Better?"

I nodded. I couldn't believe this was real. My eyes watched in delight as she traced her fingers up her sides, cupping her breasts and pinching her pink nipples. I maintained focus on her hands as they traveled back down her body. Her thumbs slid under the thin waistband of her tiny, satiny white thong. She teased along the thin strip, tugging it away from her hips, sliding her fingers along the edge where it rested in the valley of her thigh. Monica then slid off the end of the bed and with one quick motion, all of her was revealed.

My heart pounded in my chest as I took in her form. A tiny patch of trimmed red hair adorned the mound of her otherwise bare pussy. Her body was young and fit, devoid of any visible flaws. It was hard to believe that someone like her could be attracted to someone like me.

"Who's the overdressed one now?"

Monica crawled back onto the bed and over my outstretched legs. Her right hand slid up my bare thigh, her thumb running along the inside of my leg and up along the edge of the lacy cloth covering my pussy. Her hand ran back down my thigh and up again, this time passing her palm right over my mound. Her fingers slowly hooked under the front of my thong and she eased back the last barrier between us.

A smile spread across her face as she peeled away my undergarment to reveal my most intimate area. I was so wet that I could feel the material clinging to me as she exposed all of me to her. A barely audible "oh my god" escaped from her lips.

I was now fully naked before her. I had dreamt of this moment for so long, yet those dreams couldn't have prepared me for how this moment would feel. I wanted this so terribly. It had seemed like such a far-fetched fantasy for so long; Something that couldn't possibly ever happen, yet here we were. Part of me was expecting to wake up or to have something happen that would end this moment.

I was quickly brought back to the here and now when I felt Monica slide her knee between mine and push my legs apart. She brought her other knee to the inside of my legs and I spread mine wide to accept her. She stretched her legs back and laid on her stomach between my legs.

I was trembling from the anticipation of what would happen next and I about jumped when I felt her lips touch the inside of my thigh. She placed a soft, wet kiss on my upper thigh, followed by another, then another, then another. Each one closer and closer to my dripping, wanting pussy. Her last kiss was just on the edge of my curly blonde hair. I let out a tiny whimper when I felt her cheek nestling into the soft puffy patch on top of my mound.

Her hands caressed over my hips as she nuzzled her face into my blonde bush. I was finding it difficult to lay still as she brushed her cheeks and nose through the dampening curls. My fingers combed through her magnificent red tresses as I slowly rolled my hips against her face. I couldn't recall a time when I had ever been more aroused than I was currently.