Drust on the Prowl Ch. 07

Story Info
Drust enjoys many women along his way.
30.1k words
4.4
5k
4
0

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 05/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Drust enjoys many women along his way.

As yet the Nubian princess had not yielded to her fate. Her spirit had to be broken. She had spent several days with her thumbs bound to her palms to teach her what her life would be should they be removed for her stubbornness. She lay whimpering upon the pile of oriental rugs which were bound for the Persian market. Her arse would glow red from the tines of the flogger were it not that she was the color of midnight.

The matron came forward and anointed my long firm cock with the deeply scented balm being sure she coated my large bulb. She had done this before. Her hand tried to circle the thickness of my shaft but her fingers would not reach. She moved my hard cock towards the dark back portal of the Nubian princess. I was to break her sprit as my long hard cock breached her back lips over and over making her feel pain and pleasure for perhaps her first time.

WARNING: These three stories involve scenes of oral sex, domination, discipline, mind control, mating, incest and anal. My stories have plots and character building and never go quickly to descriptions of sexual pleasure. Each story takes time to read and imagine the scene then the sexual joining. I try my best to use Google to translate key phrases of the culture my hero finds himself in. If that is not what you are looking for don't read on. The sexual acts depicted in the stories are committed by adults over eighteen years. This is a long read so be prepared.

My name is Drust but I let the women I seduce call me by the name of my current identity, since in the telling of this story I am hundreds of years old. Drust is an ancient Celtic and Pictish name probably derived from the Celtic word 'drest' meaning "riot" or "tumult". My mother birthed me in times of trouble and famine.

I had turned eighteen as rumor spread that Henry and Charles would jointly invade France (1543). I went to the large village to experience a woman for the first time before having to go to war. It was after my first time spilling my seed inside a woman that my special powers appeared. I can read and manipulate the sexual needs of women and when my strength is inside them I feed off their life-force. This ability has renewed my body time and time again keeping me young.

The young women along the Spice Route:

The silk and spice trade, involving spices, incense, herbs, drugs and opium, made many merchants extremely wealthy. Spices such as cinnamon, cassia, cardamom, ginger, pepper, nutmeg, star anise, clove and turmeric found their way along the Spice Routes. Spices were among the most expensive and in-demand products used in medicine as well as in the kitchen. They were all imported from Asia and Africa.

In this current life I was Abd al-Aziz meaning "servant of the powerful" and was one of those extremely wealthy merchants that financed the goods and caravan in the late 1600's. I worked predominantly between Africa and the Arabian Peninsula selling silk and spices and transporting slaves. The most financially valuable were actually female slaves for the harems of Arabia. I was more the middleman and was paid in gold for the delivery, especially if the females were 'unspoiled'.

Along with the bails of silk and spices I moved three young adult females for the harem. My entourage required security to prevent robberies along the routes and a mature woman to care for the young females. As well as delivering these three women to be servants I was to break their resistance and begin their training but maintain their flower. That would be left to the Sheikh to take and enjoy.

The Sheikh liked diversity so I had managed to acquire a blonde haired daughter of a Crusader, a dark curly haired daughter of a Palestinian Cleric and a dark skinned Nubian princess. I left the three daughters to the care of the elder woman and to their wild fantasies and fears. After the third night I ordered them to be brought to my tent. I could speak the language of each young woman and confirmed they had seen at least eighteen springs.

I was dressed like an Arabian prince and had the finest tent and foods. I spoke to the young women and told them they were free to eat and drink. They held back fearing their fate. I tossed a fig at each young woman and watched what hand they used to catch it. The Nubian princess let it strike her not attempting to catch it.

I told the women they had no chance at escape and if they did not yield, several things would be done to them. If they yielded their body to the pleasure of the Sheikh they would be welcomed into his harem and treated well. If not they would become slaves and deeply marked perhaps even sold naked in the market.

Should they stubbornly refuse to yield they would be stripped of all clothing and made to walk naked wherever they were directed. Their breasts would be scarred deeply with a knife then pierced under the nipple and large rings attached. Their nose would be pierced through the flesh bridge and a heavy ring attached. The flesh lips between their legs would also be pierced and a large heavy ring attached. A chain would then connect to the four rings. And the last degrading act would be to lose their thumbs.

"So you may dwell on your fate and to help you make a wise decision I shall give you a small taste of your punishment should you disobey."

I called out and two strong guards entered the room. I pointed to the blonde and they held her tightly. She struggled but stopped when I pulled out my jambiya, a specific type of dagger with a short curved blade with a medial ridge. I grabbed her collar and sliced the fabric exposing her left breast. She struggled when I grabbed that firm young breast until the dagger was brought to her throat.

The blade of a jambiya is extremely sharp. She felt no pain as I let the blade travel her fleshy globe ending just under her crinkled aureole and hard nipple. She cried out when she saw the blood. The cut was not deep but would leave the slightest of scars. I grabbed her right hand and the blade cut a path along her thumb pad leaving a trail of blood. I then wrapped her thumb tight to her palm with cloth making her unable to use her thumb. I warned her not to remove the cloth. I did the same to the Palestinian woman as she struggled against her captors.

The Nubian princess shook off her captors and stood there defiantly. She stood her ground as I cut through her clothes and uncovered her full left breast. The jambiya cut along her dark skin. There was blood but unseen against her dark skin. Her dark eyes burned against me showing her anger and defiance. Since she was the most defiant I cut the thumb pad of both hands and bound her thumbs to her palms with cloth leaving only her four fingers useful on each hand.

I then told the three women when they are ready to yield to their initial training to have the elder woman, Bahiyya, which means "beautiful" in Arabic, bring them to my tent. I told them their training would be in pleasuring a man but their treasure would be saved for the Sheikh. I warned them of a life in chains without thumbs and treatment lower than a dog should they not yield.

As we traveled I watched the three young women attempt to stay upon the camel unable to grip the ropes with their strong hand and bound thumb. The Nubian fell often from the camel to the loud laughter of the guards. She had no ability to grab or grip to hold herself on. I came up beside her and heard her weeping. The young females spent their days and nights unable to grasp objects with their strong hand.

Two nights later the matron, Bahiyya, entered my tent, leading the three young women. I separated the two from the Crusader's blonde daughter. When asked her name she replied in French as 'Madeleine' and she was nineteen. I explained to her there was no chance for her to be rescued by her Crusader father. Should he discover her whereabouts at some later date and ransom her, by then she would be 'entachée', 'tainted', from being used for pleasure.

I told Madeleine I would be kind if she yielded. I said I would teach her the womanly arts of pleasure which she would experience herself. The nuns and her governess had not prepared her for a life pleasuring a man. I told her to remove all her clothes. She hesitated and I warned her the guards would love to cut away her clothes and strip her naked. I told her her body would then bear the scars where the knives went too deep.

Weeping she slowly undressed until fully naked. The guards took in deep breaths and made unkind sounds. I asked her if she had ever seen a naked man. She said no. I ordered the guards to take out their cocks. They laughed as they exposed their strength which quickly firmed and stood rampant pointing at the young blonde. I ordered Madeleine to kneel before them and kiss their cocks. She hesitated so I ordered the guards to withdraw their knife.

Madeleine burst into sobs but walked to the two guards and knelt. She took a firm cock in each palm then kissed the crown of each cock. She was weeping heavily. I ordered the guards to leave my tent and take their post. I told Madeleine to rise and come stand by me. I asked her if she had seen a cock before and she said only on the stallions. Pushing her to divulge her hidden truth I asked her if her governess had ever pleasured her between her legs. She sobbed loudly and shook her head, 'Yes'.

"Pleasure yourself now or feel the blades of the guards!" I shouted.

I heard my guards laugh adding to Madeleine's embarrassment and torment but weeping she brought her fingers onto her breasts. Her sobs soon turned into moans as her fingers pinched her hardened nipples. As best she could do to grip both globes was to push them against her chest with her wrapped thumb and use her four fingers. She suddenly slapped her nipples with the freed hand and groaned then pulled on the dark nubs.

Her thighs trembled and opened as one hand slowly caressed her belly and her fingers pulled on her nether blonde curls. When her thighs opened wider I could smell her scent as her womanness began to leak her fluid. Two fingers held her lower lips open as two others rode through her wet cleft. Two fingers caressed her wet lips and the coral entrance to her treasure but were forbidden to enter.

Perhaps more use to a willing tongue her fingers circled her feminine knot. Madeleine groaned as her body trembled as her fingers pinched her nipples and the knot between her legs as her juices shone in the lamplight. Her fingers moved rapidly between her legs as she groaned and tossed her long blonde hair about her head.

Madeleine's face, neck and cleavage began to turn deep red. Her fingers flew rapidly between her scarlet cleft as she pulled upon her hard nipples. Her face turned to the top of the tent and she screamed when pleasure overtook her. Strongly scented fluid arced from between her woman's lips as she fell to her knees trembling and moaning. Her rapidly moving fingers became coated as her juices ejected from the center of her femininity.

Madeleine crashed to the rugs and shook like a date palm tree in a sirocco. Her firm arse trembled as her fingers continued forcing pleasure upon the young Crusader princess. In Arabic I told Bahiyya to bring the honey and anoint my cock. I stood and dropped my pants and when my long hard cock was revealed the other two young women eked their shock; perhaps from seeing another cock or perhaps from the length and thickness of mine.

Bahiyya knelt and coated my cock until it shone with honey. I knelt my knees outside Madeleine's thighs and ran my cockhead down the cleft of her firm princess arse. She groaned as my cockhead moved within her arse cheeks. I held each of her firm young cheeks open and brought my coated cockhead to her dark star. I pushed and Madeleine moaned. I pushed again and Madeleine groaned. I pushed hard and she hissed as my fat cockhead breached the doorway to her darkness. I felt her arse tremble and I knew she was tormenting her pleasure knot.

I could smell her strong scent above that of the honey as slowly my long cock descended into her darkness. I locked eyes upon the Palestinian and Nubian as my coated cock descended fully onto Madeleine's dark passage. They understood this would also be their fate. Seeking pleasure in this passage of a female was allowed by the Sheikh to break their spirit so I took full advantage.

My long thick cock moved within Madeleine's darkness from fat crown to thick base. Held down upon the rugs by my weight and cock filling her Madeleine could not escape. I realized she was yielding when I felt her fingers caressing my ball sack and her arse slowing moving with me. Her arse rose up and she moaned when I went deep.

Her breathing started to deepen and her arse moved faster. Suddenly she screamed into the rug and my thick long shaft was gripped hard then pulsed. Madeleine's arse was coaxing, no demanding that I fill her darkness with my hot thick seed. I growled and released several globs of my man-seed into the depths of her heat. I pulled out quickly and painted Madeleine's bare back with hot seed. She groaned when she felt its heat.

I slid back into Madeleine's darkness and released the rest of my seed. I could feel the last of her trembling pleasure as she moaned and moved her arse against my belly desiring the fullness of my cock. I rode her spoiled darkness seeking the last of my pleasure. I slowly withdrew my honey coated cock and laid it upon the cleft of her arse cheeks. I watched the two other young women as I pulsed my cock and leaked out the last of my seed.

I rose and gripped my blade. I rolled Madeleine over and watched her firm young breasts rise and fall as the aftermath of her pleasure coursed through her body. I brought the blade to Madeleine's neck and Abigael screamed thinking for sure I intended to slit a throat. Instead I gripped Madeleine's hand and cut away the thumb wrapping. She quickly gripped her breasts then wept.

I told Bahiyya to return the other two to the tent of women and leave the third to lie upon the carpets. She left and I dimmed the lamps and lay upon my bedding and soon fell asleep. During the night I was awoken by a hand gripping my cock coaxing it to its full hardness. Two hands moved up and down my shaft followed by a warm wet tongue caressing my crown. I groaned as my cockhead was taken into a warm wet mouth. Tight wet lips moved down my shaft until they reached small fingers. Wet lips and a tongue cleaned my cock moving up and down the thick shaft and across the wet dripping crown.

My cockhead received final kisses then my feet where kissed and embraced against two warm breasts; the female let out a long breath and fell asleep. I had broken the daughter of the Crusader. She will accept her fate. I had two young females yet to go.

The following day we traveled in the cool of morning. Whenever my camel moved next to the blonde female she would smile at me and call me Master. We stopped at an oasis to escape the heat. Madeleine saw to my needs of water and figs and seemed willing to please me. She bent over where I was sitting and let her breasts loose from her blouse. Shyly, perhaps learning her way she leaned in offering me her lips and kissed me deeply. Her wet tongue played with mine until she moved and sat on her haunches and quietly called me Master.

I heard a commotion and Bahiyya was pulling the two other females and motioned for them to sit beside me. In Arabic she told me she was teaching them what would be required of them. She bowed before me then moved to her knees and released my cock from my clothing. Her aged hands moved up and down my shaft coaxing it to life. Knowing the women could see her she leaned over and took my cockhead into her mouth.

Her mouth and tongue was warm and wet as it moved up and down my thick shaft. Her lips were firm as she sucked my shaft then gentle as she pleasured my ball sack. She stopped when she thought my cock was fully erect. She grabbed a hand of Abigael's curly hair and made her grip my cock. She didn't hold it so Bahiyya slapped the woman's face several times. She grabbed her hair and pulled her face to above my leaking cock. Several more slaps and the dark haired young woman took my cock into her mouth.

Reluctantly she let my cock ride her tongue but showed no respect. Bahiyya pulled her by her hair and slapped her over and over as the young woman began to weep. This time my cock was enveloped by tight lips and a willing tongue. Bahiyya made Abigael pleasure my cock for some time. I moaned my pleasure and put my hand on the back of the dark haired head. Her wet lips rode down my cock until she coughed. She gripped my thick cockshaft and her lips and mouth moved from my cockhead to her fingers.

Bahiyya had seen enough of the lesson and ordered the girl back onto her haunches. My long thick cock pulsed from the pleasure of that warm mouth. Bahiyya straddled my thighs and pulled up her Abaya, her long, loose outer garment. It rose slowly up her thighs taking her undergarments with it until I could see the dark curls between her mature thighs.

She put the hems of her clothing between her teeth and used her fingers to move through her dark curls and open her wet nether lips. I could smell the scent of her wetness as she slowly lowered her portal of pleasure onto my cockhead. Bahiyya moaned as she moved my crown through her wet lips until it found her opening. Using her strong thighs she moved down and up opening her wet sleeve to more of my cock.

She groaned when my large bulge breached her mahbil and entered her wet heat. She pushed down taking more of my cock. She was mature but her sleeve was tight; she had to work her wetness and my thickness slowly into her. She moaned into the hems between her teeth until she had lowered herself to my lap. All of my long thick cock was within her mature wet warm flesh; as much of my thick length her aged cave would take.

Bahiyya noticed the Nubian princes, Ghaliya, which means "precious, valuable" in Arabic had her head turned away from watching the joining of male and female. She swung her arm and slapped the Nubian across her cheek and yelled at her to watch. She ordered both women to hold up her hems so my cock could be seen going into and out of a female's treasure.

Bahiyya's mahbil was leaking her juices down my long cock to wet my balls. The slapping of flesh was heard as she descended on my cockshaft taking it up into her heat. Since her hems were held by the young females Bahiyya could moan and grunt and curse in Arabic as she rode my strength. I felt her sleeve tighten on my cock as she pounded herself down on my flesh.

Her head went back and she screamed into the fragrant air of the oasis. Her hot juices shot from her nether lips wetting where we were joined. I gave into the pleasure and released my hot seed up to the roof of Bahiyya's cavern. She rode up and down my shaft pulling my seed from my stones to the depths of her heat. She moaned and growled until she collapsed upon my chest breathing deeply.

Bahiyya lay on me for some time then kissed wherever she could reach. She sat up and tucked her hems into her yoke and rose up capturing my cock between her aged lips. My seed leaked out onto my belly mixed with her juices. Her fingers came between us and she fed my seed onto her tongue. She coated her fingers with my hot white seed and rubbed them across the lips of the Palestinian.

Abigael fought against her until she was slapped several times then took my seed onto her tongue. Bahiyya knew she would have trouble with the Nubian and called my two guards over to hold her down. Bahiyya worked the joining of her thighs onto Ghaliya chin then held her nose closed. The dark princess gasped for breath then Bahiyya grunted my seed into her mouth. Ghaliya screamed at the offence but more seed was dripped onto her tongue.

123456...8