Drust on the Prowl Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moved to my front and told me to put my hands on my head. She washed my shoulders but was drawn to my strong manly scent under my arms. Her eyes appeared glazed over as she stood before me her bare hands touching my flesh. She leaned against my chest and I heard her breathing deeply. She surprised me by licking my arm curls then kissing there. The warm clothe came and rinsed me. She washed across my torso then licked under my other arm breathing deeply my scent there. It was as if she was drunk on my manliness. She slowly washed my chest working lower and lower. She stopped below my belly her finger tips just going under my belt.

I touched her cheek then unbuttoned my belt and front piece testing to see if she would continue or leave. She looked into my eyes then down at my man curls then back in my eyes for what felt like forever. I heard the water splash then felt wet fingers slide down my firming manhood. The fingers refreshed themselves in the warm water then returned to my strength.

I pulled my pants down slightly and her wet fingers caressed my ballsack. A wet hand gripped my shaft and released it from the prison of my pants. Warm hands caressed up and down my shaft with the pretence of cleaning. Her fingers could not reach around my thickness so she had to use two hands. My cock firmed and grew to its full length.

The sister now was watching her hands move upon my strength. She was mesmerized by the man flesh she held in her hand. I was dosing her with pleasure as I fed on her. I could smell her scent, different than the other sister but still very pleasant. I knew she was not ready to give the pleasure from between her thighs so I let her play.

She rolled my foreskin down my crown and rinsed the uncovered cockhead. I leak my man-seed profusely and her fingertip discovered my sap. I gripped her wrist and brought that finger to her lips and anointed her. On her own her tongue came out to wipe her lips. I gathered a heavy drop of sap on my fingers and brought them to her lips. When her tongue came out to wash them I connected mentally with her purse and pulled down her juices to wet her nether lips and inner thighs,

She hissed then her fingers went back for more sap and she fed her tongue several times. This war within herself could not go on unresolved. I pushed on her shoulders and she dropped to her knees. My rampart cock was right before her. Her tongue came out to lick the accumulated sap. Her trembling lips took hold of my cockhead and bathed it in her warmth.

"Sister, you seek more of the sauce of this holy man. I caution you that once you begin you will have to complete this holy rite. You seek to take the source of my holiness into your belly but once you do you will seek it again. You shall think of it above all else and will desire to have more. I give you this chance to stop now and return to your chamber with just your innocence moist with your juices. Decide now!" I intoned.

She looked up to me with glazed deep green eyes. I wondered if her hair was red. Her eyes lowered to my cock and she breathed deeply.

"Take it in your mouth as deeply as you desire. Use your hands to stroke the shaft as you pleasure the head with your wet tongue. Do this over and over and you will be blessed with a fountain of man-sap filling your mouth. You must swallow it all to your belly if you wish the full holy blessing. Do so desire this above all else?"

"Yes," she said releasing my cock.

"Yes, What, sister?"

She licked the head of my dripping sap again. "Yes, Holy Master."

She put her lips to my opening and sucked softly. She moaned when my sap painted her tongue and she tasted its rich manly flavor. Her lips moved down the head as her hands moved up the shaft. She kissed her own fingers with each movement. Testing herself she slowly took half my cock into her mouth until my crown touched the back of her mouth.

She coughed but held me inside her warmth. She sucked, her mouth full of my manhood, and swallowed as my leaking sap dripped into her throat. She held my crown there and moved her fists up and down my shaft.

"Use your fingers to goad my man-sacks to give up its blessed seed," I moaned. "Caress each sack, even give them the Kiss of Peace and take them into your mouth to cleanse them with your sinful tongue."

My cock slipped from her mouth and she pushed my cock against my belly. Her tongue moved to each sack then carefully she sucked each sack into her mouth bathing it with her tongue. She let each egg escape while looking at me with those emerald green eyes. She smiled and licked under the sack adding pleasure to the edge of my anus. Her tongue tip lingered there as she heard me moan.

She licked up my shaft and when I trembled her lips stayed on my pleasure knot while her fist moved on the shaft. She rose over the crown and took my large cockhead deep into her mouth again. She sucked to my ridge then took me deep again. Her fist began to tap her lips as both pleasured my cock. I groaned as her warmth and tight grip brought me to the edge.

"Prepare sister, for my blessed cock it about to anoint your tongue with pulses of thick hot sap. It will feel as if it will never stop that is why it must be swallowed quickly. Do not let any escape but pull it down to warm your belly and your soul."

I was close and started to tremble. The sister left one hand to pump my cockshaft and the other she gripped my ballsack and pulled. I groaned and shot my first glob of man-seed against the opening of her throat. She swallowed and another glob painted her tongue and throat. She swallowed pulling another glob down into her belly. On it went until the last blessing slid across her tongue and down her throat.

Sister kept my cock warm in her mouth as she bathed it with her tongue even sliding under my foreskin to get it all. When I released my fist salvo I reached out mentally to her purse and gave her a completion. She trembled and moaned on my cock adding to my pleasure. I could sense her nether lips were wet with her purse fluids and pulsed her juices each time my cock released its sap. I drank her life-force.

The sister moved her hand slowly from thick cockbase to tender cockring getting the last of my sap. She slowly carefully slid her lips off my cockhead then tapped my thigh. I looked down and she opened her mouth showing me what was left of my thick white sap. After playing with the sauce with her tongue she closed her mouth and sucked noisily and swallowed.

She returned my cock to her mouth giving my shaft and head one last cleaning. She kissed my cockhead many times then returned all of me into my pants and buttoned me up. She saw my finer shirt and helped me dress into that. She did not speak but kept her mouth closed perhaps savoring the blessing. She put her arm through mine and walked us to the main convent door.

She sat me by the Abbess and took a seat down the line of sisters and novices. Food was placed before us all and prayers were said. Abbess called for the Kiss of Peace and I turned and kissed the Abbess and a Sister to either side. I watched my silent barn servant and she kissed each sister on the lips. They pulled back as they tasted the sister's tongue.

I finished my meal and was escorted to my chamber and wished good night. As I had indicated sleeping in a barn I sleep with my clothes on; in a house, in a bed I always sleep naked. My chamber had a bed so I removed my shoes and clothes and from the day's hard work I fell asleep quickly. I dreamed of any number of maiden or wife and their pleasure.

I was shaken and the dagger was pulled from under the pillow as I pulled the intruder down towards the blade. She shrieked and I release her.

"I apologize Holy Master, I only tried to awaken you early if you wished to go down to prayers. Otherwise breakfast will begin seating after the calling bell. EEEK," she shrieked and pointed. "Holy Master you are unclothed. Your manhood is uncovered and erect. Do you wish me to leave...." She trailed off but stood where she was.

"No daughter you may stay. My manhood is telling me to void my fluid. Do you wish to assist? It would be considered an act of service for a novice to assist this monk."

I pointed to the morning bowl and told her to bring it beside the bed. I swung my feet to the floor and my long thick cock and heavy ballsack hung between my thighs. I told her to grip it and point the head into the bowl. She hesitated and I sermoned her on the beauty of the created human body and its natural functions. I told again it would be considered an act of service.

She carefully held my thick shaft in one small hand and aimed my crown. It was difficult to separate the need to pee and the desire to make use of a female holding my cock. My flow did not start and she looked up at me with brown doe eyes and asked if she was doing something wrong. I said perhaps if she kissed the end she could coax it to release. She giggled then kissed the head several times and pointed me at the bowl.

With extreme relaxation I managed to convince my cock to pee rather than claim a young woman's purse. The novice smiled brightly as my pungent pee flowed into the bowl. When the flow stopped I told her to shake the head over the bowl and get the last few drops. She did and on her own kissed the very crown of the head. She smiled but did not release my cock as she slid the bowl under the bed.

"It there something else sister?" I asked as she held my cockshaft tightly.

"I led a very sheltered life on my father's estate. He saw his devotion as to send his daughter to this convent when I turned sixteen. I have been here two years since proving my devotion to be accepted into the Sisterhood. I work hard and follow directions but I have never seen, nor touched nor been touched by a man. Will I want to enter the Sisterhood with this unknown tugging at the corners of my prayers?"

"Do you wish to touch my manhood and sack of man-seed?"

"Yes Holy Master," she whispered as her dainty fingers felt the weight of each egg and her other hand the thickness and hardness of my manhood.

"You may kiss them and lick them with your tongue if you wish. You may even suck on them and take them into your mouth considering this to be a holy lesson of creation."

She hesitated but a few seconds then kissed my cockhead. She said it was leaking and asked if that was what it does. She said she tasted the strong manly fluid. I told her that was creations sap and when desired a man and a woman would exchange that creation sap to bring about a child. She hissed at this great knowledge she was hearing. "How is this done?" she asked.

Instead of answering her I asked her if a man had ever seen her holy nakedness or touched her such that she felt a spirit of pleasure. She shook her head, "No," while keeping the crown of my cock in her mouth. I told her to stand and remove her clothing showing me her blessed nakedness as I had done.

She stood and walked to the door and I thought, "Thus Endith the Lesson!" but she put her head out into the hall then carefully closed the door and set the latch. She told me it was still quite early and my wing of the convent was rarely used which was why a man, yourself Sir, was sent here. She then stood in the center of the room and fought the demons and desires within herself. She had a tiny hat and removed that and shook her hair loose. She untied a cloth jerkin and let it drop. Next buttons on the blouse were undone and that removed. She untied her day skirt and it dropped to the floor. She stood in just her long undershift.

I could see the dark triangle between her thighs and the hint of two dark circles upon her chest. She stood there breathing heavily. I asked if she wanted me to remove her shift. She told me, "No," that she had to be brave and trusting. Two tiny knots at her shoulders were untied and the shift dropped to her feet.

Her chest rose and fell from fright and excitement. Hiding behind her jerkin and blouse were two beautiful globs of full firm young flesh with the blush of youth still upon them. The bottom arcs were capped with darker flesh forming her aureoles and a resting place for firm nipples. My mind went to nursing on those long nobs of firm flesh.

My eyes descended to below her belly and I motioned with my fingers for her to open her thighs. My keen eyes could ascertain the cleft between the curly brown down covered lips of her purse. Her scent was beginning to permeate my cell. I asked her to turn and was blessed to see two firm hams forming the cheeks of her arse. The proper flogger would turn those cheeks red quickly.

She turned and eeked. "Holy Master, I am frightened and excited and I have to pee now or your floor would be soaked."

I pulled out the bowl and told her to squat over it and pull her lower lips aside and let out her liquid. She squat and saw where I was looking and laughed when I asked her if she needed help. The laughing helped her flow start and she moaned as the hot liquid left her body to fill the bowl. She jiggled her thighs to get any final drops to release and let out a long sigh. Her crimson cleft was very visible wet from pee and leaking her female excitement. She let me look then stood and slid the bowl under the bed her young breasts hanging down. She then stood very close to me. I could smell her strong fragrance.

"Do you ever pleasure yourself?"

"Oh no Holy Master. I would not know how and would wonder if it was sinful to touch myself."

"Do you think it was sinful to have seen me naked and touched me."

"I suppose not, Holy Master, but having never touched myself except to bathe I would not know how."

"I will touch you in places then you shall do the same. Consider this a holy lesson for the body created just for you. Come stand between my legs and where I touch you I want you to touch. You may close your eyes."

I started behind her ears then down her cheek bones. I caressed her neck then across her shoulder blades and stopped. Her fingers did the same. "Very good," I said and she smiled. My fingers ran down her chest then between and circled under her young globes feeling their weight and gripping them lightly. She caressed her young flesh and moaned lightly.

I held the right breast and ran my left fingers down her slope and across her aureole and watched it firm and the nipple harden. She hissed when I pulled on that dark nub. I did the same to the left breast but took her hard nub between my lips and sucked. I bit her crinkled flesh and pulled upon her nipple with my lips and tongue.

"Oh Holy Master I am trembling from strange feelings and leaking from my woman's place. Am I peeing again, Master?"

"No princess. All women that are feeling pleasure drip from between their thighs. I woman's body is preparing it to merge with a male. If you let a man or a woman kiss and lick between your thighs you will leak much fluid and produce a strong fragrance. Touch your breasts as I have instructed."

The young novice let her fingers roam about her breasts feeling the flesh and the wrinkles of her aureoles. I watched her breasts move about her chest and her cleavage and neck turn pink.

"Holy Master, I can not reach to suck on my nips like you did. Would it be right for me to pull on them instead? I felt strange feeling when you did so."

I told her it would be expected by herself or her lover. She laughed at that and said she had no one to share her body with.

"I will tell you a secret of the world and that is that women enjoy pleasuring other women in the ways I will show you. You could carefully try to discover a sister willing to share. You can test them my giving them the Kiss of Peace more firmly on their lips and see if they return the kiss or even moan softly. Now stand with your thighs open beyond mine and I shall train your fingers to overwhelm you with pleasure."

Perhaps the novice was still frightened so she stood there. I put my hands between her knees and coaxed them open. "Princess, touch the fluid on your tender thighs then give me your fingers to lick. Then I wish you to get your fingers wet and you clean them with your tongue and lips."

For not having experienced pleasure before the novice was wetting her inner thighs with fragrant juices. She rubbed her fingers just under her purse and brought the wet digits to my lips. I cleaned them off then asked for more. She laughed in embarrassment and wondered that a man would want moistness that leaked from her body. I asked for one more.

Her fingers lingered on her thighs and found some fluid on her purse lips then brought all that to my lips. I rubbed my lips on her fingers then told her to give me the Kiss of Peace. She moaned when she tasted herself on my lips. I brought her hands to her thighs and told her to do herself.

Her dainty fingers rubbed on her thighs and finding some fluid brought all that to her lips. She did so several times and was surprised that the fluid continued to drip from her curls and wet her thighs. She said she felt the liquid dripping down her legs even wetting her ankles. I told her that if she was pleasuring herself in her bed to put a rag under her arse or her bedding would get wet and be found by the bedservants.

I taught her to return to her neck and breasts as often as she found them pleasurable and especially to do it to her lover with her lips and tongue. The novice tittered thinking about having a lover. I told her to sit outside my thighs and move forward. As when she peed her nether lips opened wide. She could not but I could see the crimson gash between her thighs and the juices she was leaking. I ran my fingers between those lips and fed the novice her own juices several times.

Learning by example she brought her fingers to her purse and gathered her moistness and licked her fingers clean. She hissed when she rubbed her knot for the first time and asked what had just happened. I told her that all women have a secret knot that when manipulated could bring such pleasure that they would think that the spirit had entered their body.

"Are you brave princess? Do you wish to learn this pleasure?"

"Yes, Holy Master, I do. I do wish to be brave and seek this ultimate spirituality. Teach me Master!"

I moved my fingers between her thighs and caressed her nether lips then moved up to their apex and found her pleasure knot. I rubbed in circles and side to side and listened to the novice moan. I pulled on her knot feeling it swell and her purse begin to leak and wet my thigh. My knuckles filled the opening to her treasure and her lips and knot received pleasure.

Her thighs began to tremble and her breathing became erratic. Her face and cleavage turned bright red and her thighs crushed against mine. She moved up and down following my knuckles. Her mouth opened wide and I knew she was going to scream her completion.

There was a clothe left on my small table and I reached for it and pushed it into her open mouth. I pinched her pleasure knot with one hand while the knuckles of the other rubbed within her purse lips. She screamed into the clothe and her entire body shook. Her hot fluids sprayed from her lips soaking my hand, my belly and my ball sack.

As it was her first experience with such pleasure I rubbed her to several completions until she slumped against my chest. Her breathing was quick and shallow as she hissed in her breath around the clothe. I turned her head and removed it and she began kissing me everywhere she could reach.

"Oh sweet spirit what was that Holy Master? I went elsewhere. I felt no longer connected to this world. My body tightened and tightened then released all hold upon me. I trembled and felt like I had peed myself; my fluid was hot and it shot out from me. Oh Holy Master would it ever be possible for me to feel such ecstasy again?" she asked as she held my cheeks staring deeply into my eyes.

1...345678