Drust on the Prowl Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I swung my legs over the bed and manspread my thighs. My unsuspecting sister brought her eyes upon my center now seeing the fullness of my cock and heavy full man sack holding my eggs filled with seed anxious to paint her deep hot insides. My long thick cock twitched at the thought of taking this virgin and she hissed when she saw it move.

I positioned her between my thighs and let my hands explore the softness and firmness of her young body. She closed her emerald green eyes when my hands ran down her cheeks then along her neck and shoulders. She hissed when my hands caressed her breasts and took hold of her nipples. Her breasts were still so firm they sat like two cones of flesh upon her chest as the moved with her frightened breathing. Her hard nipples poked my palm as I gripped and squeezed each globe.

My hands left her breasts and moved slowly down her belly. She trembled when my fingers softly ran through her curls. I wanted my seduction to go slowly so did not frighten her by touching the secret between her thighs. I told her to turn and pull her beautiful hair to her front. She looked over her shoulder as my hands moved softly down her back and gripped each arse cheek. Her flesh was firm and warm.

I moved slightly and told her to open her legs. I asked if her womanness was producing moistness. She whimpered and said she was and asked it that made her unworthy. From under her arse my fingers slid forward across the lips of her purse. She moaned at my touch and unknowingly pushed down to deepen the contact. My fingers became coated by her moistness as they moved through her nether lips.

I brought those wet fingers to the top of her arse cleft and ran my fingers in her canyon of warm flesh. I lingered on her back star and this time she moaned as I let my spirit flow into her warming all her women parts. Her moistness was very fragrant and her scent was filling my chamber. I wet my fingers several times returning to her dark star to anoint her circle and test its firmness with my fingers.

She groaned as I pushed against her dark lips and a finger tip entered. I went under her arse opening her purse lips coating my fingers in her warm honey. I returned to her arse and pushed one finger totally into her darkness. "Oh Holy Master," she moaned as my finger moved within her dark tunnel.

Feeling her tightness yield I added a second finger and pushed them palm deep up into her darkness. I heightened the pleasure feelings in her back ring of flesh as my fingers moved in and out her darkness. "Oh Holy Master," she hissed softly as her body trembled as my fingers went side to side opening her back portal for my later pleasure. She groaned and I felt her dark chute pulse on my fingers as a slight pleasure swept through her.

I slowly removed my fingers and she moaned, perhaps from the loss. I kissed each of her firm arse cheeks and told her to turn to face me and open her legs for inspection. Her red curly lips were wet from her dripping moistness. My hand softly cupped her purse and my fingers opened her purse lips and ran across the crimson opening of her innocence.

"You are very wet between your thighs and your fragrance is permeating my chamber. Are you feeling pleasure in your innocent body, sister?"

"Oh Holy Master I am overwhelmed by my sinfulness. Your hands and fingers are being used to investigate my worthiness and innocence but I am letting them cause unknown feeling of pleasure in my young body. Will my sinfulness make me unworthy Holy Master," she said starting to weep.

I closed my thighs pulling my thick cock against my belly and told her to sit upon my lap not answering her question. She sat on her haunches on my lap her thighs outside mine. It opened wide the entrance to her innocence. I brought my fingers to her opening and massaged her wet lips and warm crimson cleft.

My worldly educated thumb found her pleasure knot and I moved it about. "Oh my Goddess, Holy Master, what is this pleasure you are causing upon my innocent body? Oh Holy Master," she groaned as I rubbed her to her first ever completion. Her warm juices ran from between her lips wetting my ball sack. I pushed her knot rapidly against her bone and she had a crashing completion. Her juices pulsed from her body soaking my belly.

Her firm breasts warmed my chest as she slumped against me. My hand roamed down her back and moved slowly between her arse cheeks and found her circular portal. I moved my hand under her arse getting her warm honey on my fingers. I returned to her back portal and slowly pushed two fingers up into her dark passage.

My young sister moaned and slightly bit into the flesh of my shoulder. I let her rest as my fingers moved about in her arse. From the inside my fingers caressed her pleasure pad hidden within the depths of her purse. Her fluids continued to drip out wetting where we were joined. I slid my fingers out of her back sleeve and pulled her forward against my body.

My hard cock now lay between her wet purse lips. I told her to move her hips up and down and caress my manly strength with her womanness. She hissed when her knot slid along my big crown and down my shaft. I moved my fingers behind her back and slowly filled her arse with two. She moaned and warm juices coated my cockshaft.

"Holy Master I feel pleasure when you fill my arse with your fingers. It feels so unnatural to be filled over and over and so deep. In my innocence I did not know pleasure was possible by stretching it open and filling it. I am wetting us both as I caress your strength with my purse. Is all this so sinful that you will find me unworthy?"

I told her to wet her fingers with her moistness and anoint my lips. She moaned her fingers touched herself but she brought her wetness to my lips. I told her to give me the Kiss of Peace on my lips. She did so tasting herself on my lips. I told her to repeat this rite until I tell her to stop. Her fragrant juices anointed my lips over and over only to be kissed away by her hungry full lips. She moaned against my lips as her kisses became harder and longer.

My fingers in her arse pushed her forward to ardently stroke her purse against my long hard cock. I can hold back my completions so I enjoyed the warm wetness of her purse. I told her to put her hand on her purse and rub where her lips reached their apex. She groaned and trembled on my lap as she found the source of a female's pleasure.

"Oh Holy Master, what secrets are you showing me?" she moaned as she rubbed herself, wet lips and swollen pleasure knot, until she hid her face in my neck and trembled into her completion. Her body shook increasing the contact on her knot pushing her into another completion. I could feel her hot juices pulsing against my chest then running down my belly.

She slumped against my body loosing the strength of her thighs and arms. I stood and she wrapped her legs around my back my hands now supporting her arse cheeks. I told her we are moving into the next step of the holy joining rite. She kissed my neck and whispered, "Thank you Holy Master for finding me still worthy."

I placed her arse on the bottom edge of the bed and let her lay her back on the bedding. I knelt between her thighs and pushed them apart. Her crimson gash was swollen and dripping her juices painting her arse with its warmth. I leaned forward and kissed her purse then took her knot between my lips. I sucked and licked at her opening, her red hair covered lips and her pleasure knot.

The young sister reached up and grabbed my head and pulled my face against the wet joining of her thighs. My two fingers found her oval lips and used her leaking juices to slide easily into her arse. My fingers moved in and out her back portal as my lips and tongue pleasured all of her purse.

I knew she was going to scream from a powerful completion so I pushed some of the bed covers into her mouth. I sucked just her pleasure knot pushing my now three fingers deep into her arse. Her face, neck and torso turned bright red and she screamed into her gag as hot thick juices sprayed into my mouth. I drank as quickly as she sprayed as her body shook like a limb in a storm.

She screamed again then collapsed totally spent onto my bedding. I drank heavily of her life-force, my long tongue slipping into her hot wet innocence. She was ready for penetration. I stayed on my knees as I brought my hard dripping cockhead to her virgin opening. I reached up onto her breasts and pulled and twisted her hard nipples as my cockhead breached her virgin portal. Just another virgin purse claimed by my cock!

She screamed into her gag not knowing from the pain on her nipples or the pain from tearing away her innocence. I leaned forward and tenderly kissed and sucked her nipples as my cock moved further into her heat. I pulled back to my crown then fed half my length into her. She groaned as I pushed her woman's sleeve out to her inner sides and down into her depth to accept my length and thickness.

As I moved deeply into her passage I rubbed her pleasure knot making her purse tremble all along my cockshaft. I moved my length and thickness out and into her purse as I rubbed her knot into another completion. She tightened all along my thick shaft then her purse pulsed and released. Her resolve was weakened and I knew I could take my pleasure within her body.

I slowly slid my cock from her spoiled purse and moved my cockhead to her dark circular portal to her pleasured tunnel. I leaned forward feeling her back lips push my foreskin down around my crown. Due to my fingers being inside her arse her iris opened and took my crown inside. The sister moaned into her gag and her legs trembled.

Her juices continued to leak out anointing my cockshaft making my entry into her darkness all that more easier. My ballsack lay upon her cheeks as my long thick shaft filled her cave. She groaned and moved her arse side to side.

"Oh Holy Master I feel so filled where I do not expect your strength to be. I feel so naughty and so much pain and pleasure. Can this be? Am I allowed to feel pleasure from your punishment? You must be testing me by punishing my back portal with all your man-strength deep inside me. Oh Holy Master, I yield my body to your testing. I will take the pain and try not to feel the pleasure."

I pulled back then thrust deep into her warmth. She groaned from perhaps the pain or did she embrace the pleasure? I pulled back to my crown then filled her again. I did this slowly over and over getting her circular lips to loosen. She moaned and I felt her pushing her hips to take more cock. I started going faster and brought my thumb onto her pleasure knot. She pushed the bedding into her mouth and screamed.

Hot juices pulsed from her center wetting the both us. Her dark sleeve gripped all along my shaft as her arse trembled. She pushed me over the edge and I shot my seed deep into her darkness. Because I could I pulled out and in one thrust filled her deflowered purse. Several pulses of my man-seed painted the depths of her female heat.

The depths of her purse clamped down on my cockhead. Did my senses perceive that she was fertile? Of course I did as several more pulses of thick seed left my captured cockhead. I would be long gone when her monthly flow did not return. Would there be two sisters to experience this scandal? I rode my long cock back and forth within her yielded innocence, rubbing her pleasure knot making her moan and tremble.

I changed and filled her arse with my thick cock and pulled her arms getting her to rise to the end of the bed. I lifted her by her arse and moved to the bed and carefully laid us down as spoons. I had placed her facing the wall and moved my arm around her and grasped a warm breast.

Her breathing was deep but even and she was calming down. With my cock deep into her back door I fed deeply on her life-force and she let out a long breath. "Holy Master, did I past your test? Did your seed fill me and did our joining release the souls for new borns? Was I worthy?"

"Yes sister. You were worthy. Now rest."

I slept for several hours having slipped out of the sister's arse. I dressed and filled my pack and was prepared to slip away. I was walking down a corridor heading for the kitchen when a door opened. The Abbess stepped into the hall blocking my way. She was still dressed in her night clothes.

"A word Holy Master, before you continue on your pilgrimage," she said as she pulled me into her spacious room and closed the door. "It has come to my attention that several novices and sisters have made use of your special knowledge and manly strength. I find them more at fault for submitting than you partaking of their warmth, so to say. So I must ask, for the forgiveness of the transgressions performed in this abbey, that you punish me then use me for your pleasure."

She handed me a flogger then leaned over an ottoman and pulled up her nightclothes. Her large mature arse was displayed in the candle light. She must have been fantasizing on this punishment as I could smell her scent and see her moistness on her inner thighs.

"Begin Holy Master. Do not hold back. I think the Roman punishment was twelve lashes. I must count them as part of my disgrace. Begin Holy Master and do not hold back on your strength."

I swung the flogger and crashed the tines across her arse cheeks. She groaned and moaned, "One." The flogger crashed hard and the Abbess slowly moaned, "Two." I worked her arse and back thighs letting her feel the sting of the flogger tines until she struggled to get out "Twelve."

"There is a small jar of holy oil on my dresser. Anoint your long thick cock and bring it to the star of my arse. Coat your large cockhead with the oil and push it beyond my dark lips and sink your shaft deep into my darkness. Bugger me, Holy Master, for my sinful thoughts and letting my wards use you for their pleasure. Put all their sins upon me and I will pay the cost!"

The oil was very fragrant and very viscous. I moved behind her and took off my cowl and dropped my belt and pants. I coated my long thick cock with that holy oil then drizzled some between her flogged whipped arse cheeks. She groaned when the oil dipped into the crevasse of her dark star. I spread the oil around the rim of her oval lips then pushed an oiled finger into her darkness; fully down until held back by my palm.

I held my oiled cock and brought my large cockhead to her dark circle and pulling out my fingers pushed my crown down against her. Her oiled lips kissed my head and pushed my foreskin behind my ridge. I had to think the Abbess had previous objects in her arse; perhaps fingers, perhaps candles because my cock slowly sunk into her depths.

She groaned yet pushed up from the ottoman taking my cock as deep as possible. My ballsack slapped against her mature purse lips and were soaked by her juices spraying from her old gray haired cleft. I gave her no ease as I used my cock hard and deep seeking my own release. Because of her age I could easily fill her purse with my hot thick man-seed but I wanted to paint her darkness white.

I hammered her old breasts and belly into the ottoman each time my long thick cock filled her darkness. I can control my completion so I pounded her arse over and over and over. I sent my spirit against her pleasure knot pushing her to a massive completion. Her old thighs trembled and her flabby arse cheeks shook against me as she sprayed her old juices against the ottoman.

I pulled fully out several times watching the large "O" of her dark portal try to close. I drove my cockhead back into the breach and listened to her groan. The old Abbess cursed me all languages she knew but I knew them all. I started slapping her arse as I filled her arse deep and hard. She screamed and her dark passage gripped my shaft as best it could and another completion overwhelmed her.

I dropped onto her ass gripping the ottoman for support and used her arse like a stray dog and a prized bitch. I rut her arse quickly and deeply. My cockhead swelled and exploded my hot seed deep down into her darkness. Pulse after hot thick pulse shot into her bowels. She screamed and her arms collapsed under her weight and her thighs trembled. The last of my seed was released deep into her hot cavern.

With my cock still deep within her I drank deeply of her life-force. She will lie there until late afternoon unless another sister finds her in such an exposed position. I wanted the final pleasure on my own knot and cockhead so I withdrew and reentered her arse for some time. I pulled out and gripped her nightshift and wiped my cock clean. After I pulled up my pants and buckled my belt I could not resist and used my knife to carve my "D" into her left arse cheek. I put on my cowl and walked to the kitchen.

There were five sisters working to prepare breakfast and I begged for a pouch or a sack of food for my long pilgrimage travels ahead. "Yes Holy Master," they almost said at the same time then almost bumped into each other preparing what they thought best. I received thick slices of dark bread slathered with butter and honey between the two slices. Apples, cheese and dried meats were added and tied up. I small pouch was filled with apple cider and corked.

I offered to give them the Kiss of Peace as thank you before I started my hard pilgrimage. They lined up perking their lips like baby chicks in a nest. I would be gone quickly so I kissed each one deeply whilst gripping their arse cheek. I also let my spirit richly bathe their woman's parts drawing down their moistness and hardening their breast nipples.

They moaned losing their balance as I had also drank their life-force during the deep long kiss. I thanked them for their blessing and watched all five find a place to sit on shaky legs. Their face between their bandeau and their coif was beet red from the flush of pleasure their body had received. I put the sack over my shoulder and walked out the kitchen door and started down the path away from the convent.

I felt very invigorated after my retreat in the convent. What females awaited my next adventure, young or mature, I did not know but I looked forward to tasting the sweetness of their life-force and the tightness of their purse or arse.

1...345678