Drust on the Prowl Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kissed up the underside of my shaft and pulling down my covering she kissed and licked my pleasure knot. I moaned when her hand caressed my balls and my thighs trembled. She knew what was coming so took my cock back into her mouth. Her lips closed just behind my crown and her tongue rubbed my knot. I groaned and her lips tightened on my cockhead and her hands pumped my long thick shaft.

Isotta moaned when my hot thick seed shot and filled her mouth. She swallowed what hit the back of her mouth then kept her lips tight taking all upon her tongue. She sucked my seed out my pulsing cockhead her lips tight around the crown. She let my cock ride her hot tongue but kept a lock on my ridge as she rubbed her tongue tip on my knot. I trembled and cried, "Enough!"

Isotta pulled her lips off my cock and kissed my tip as she kept her lips tight. She leaned on her haunches and raised her chin and looked upon me. She gripped my balls as she opened her mouth to show me the reservoir behind her bottom teeth filled with my man-seed.

She rose and made her naked mother sit. She leaned down and pulling her mother's hair, kissed her deeply transferring my seed to her mother. They kissed for some time and I watched white coated tongues play with each other. Isotta let some final seed drip onto her breasts then made her mother lick them clean.

Isotta stood by the edge of the table and putting her hands behind her back and lowering her head asked, "What shall be the Master's next pleasure? Shall I go to the barn and return with the reins so he may discipline my arse? I would do that willingly."

"Go!" I commanded.

She curtsied and moved quickly out of the house and returned handing me the reins. I gestured to the table and she laid out upon her young breasts like she had seen her mother do and she gripped the edge of the table.

"Do I need to tie you down Princess?" "No Master," she replied.

I folded the reins and snapped them in my hand making the noise behind her luscious young arse cheeks. I swung the reins easily cracking the leather together as they descended upon her arse. I heard her whisper, "Thank You, Master."

For several minutes the reins warmed Isotta's arse cheeks and thighs. She whispered, "Thank You, Master," after each whack. Her scent was filling the small kitchen having an effect on the two cocks in the kitchen. I saw Antonio's cock harden and I pointed to his wife. He pulled her up from the chair then poured cooking oil over his cock and sat down. He lowered his wife's arse onto his cockhead and slid it up deep into her darkness. She moaned and called his name. He smiled brightly.

I brought my knuckles to Isotta's womanly opening and rubbed her knot in circles against her bone and the edge of the table. Fragrant juices dripped from her purse to run down her inner thighs to wet her ankles, feet and the floor. Her head rose from the table and she screamed into a completion as she had seen her mother do on this very table.

The table wobbled from Isotta's grip and her trembling thighs. Her warm fluids pulsed from her purse wetting my hand and her thighs. She moaned as the reins fell upon her arse for some time more. She was spent from completions and discipline. I left her to lie upon the table and poured some ale and watched Antonio pleasure himself in his wife.

I moved his hand between his wife's open thighs and quickly taught him how to pleasure a woman. Melamine screamed his name over and over as pleasure swept her away. I moved his other hand to her loose breast and taught him how to give pain and pleasure to her old nipples. Little did he know those old breasts would be producing milk for my baby starting in her womb.

Melamine screamed and her hot juices arced out from her dark haired lips and landed on Isotta's back. Antonio groaned and stood and trembled against his wife's arse as he filled it with his hot seed. His wife gripped his palm and she kissed it over and over whispering his name. Looks like I rescued that marriage. He sat back down pulling his wife's arse back onto his softening cock as they both breathed deeply.

I helped Isotta to stand then turned her to lay her back upon the table. I told Antonio I would teach him another way to pleasure a woman that would have her screaming his name and opening wide her legs. I pulled my chair close to the table and between Isotta's thighs which I pushed wide open. Her father could see his daughter's innocence dripping her warm juices. I ran my fingers between her nether lips and she moaned.

I showed him where a woman's pleasure knot was and said he could practice on his wife and daughter later. Isotta groaned when I twirled her swollen pleasure knot. She moaned and thrashed her head about on the table when my lips captured her knot. I sucked and licked until she screamed and sprayed my chin. Her thighs captured my cheeks as they went rigid and shook like tree limbs in a storm.

"Master, oh Master!" Isotta moaned over and over. I drank deeply of her warm fragrant juices and her rich young life-force. I gave her two other completions until she begged me to stop. I told Antonio that now a woman would willingly take a man into her treasure.

I stood and put Isotta's thighs on my shoulders which open her purse. I moved my cockhead through her wet lower lips just touching the doorway to her treasure. I positioned my crown to her door and pushed slightly. Isotta moaned when I tapped her innocence. I reached up to her breasts and took each hard nipple and pinched very hard and twisted.

She screamed and that was when I breached her innocence setting my cockhead into her opening. She whimpered as I left my crown in her hot cave. Her thighs gripped my shoulders as I pushed downward and more of my shaft entered her heat. I pulled back then fed her purse even more shaft. I let her tightness feel my shaft as I stretched her down and out to accommodate my long thickness.

I rapidly rubbed her knot and listened to her moan as her cave gripped all along my length within her. Her juices squeezed past my shaft wetting what was still outside her. I pushed her thighs up beside her chest opening wide her purse lips. I leaned down and the rest of me slid into the young woman. I waited feeling her grip me and pulse as pain subsided into pleasure.

I pulled back to my crown then fed my shaft back into her. Isotta groaned each time I went deep and rubbed her pleasure knot. I got her thinking her pang of pleasure was when I filled her deeply. I started going faster and rubbing her knot with my knuckles increasing the pleasure she felt. I leaned over and sucked each hard nipple and bit her breasts. She groaned not knowing pain or pleasure.

My cock went faster and deeper into the hot tight cavern between Isotta's thighs. She started to huff and groan and turn red between her breasts. On one thrust I felt her push up off the table perhaps seeking more of my strength. I rubbed her knot as I went for my pleasure and my release. She screamed when her completion overwhelmed her.

My ballsack pulled up tightly and I pulsed my seed deeply into the young princess. Many globs of hot thick seed filled the depths of Isotta's grotto. As I have said before my special powers can tell when a woman is fertile. Melamine and Isotta were not in sync but Isotta would find her cycle would not arrive just a week after her mother realized the same. Antonio would have to care for two women, swollen with child, emotions running wild.

My thoughts returned to my cock as I pursued my pleasure and rode within Isotta's heat. I rubbed her knot as my shaft pulled upon her nether lips spreading her pleasure throughout her groin. Her face rose from the table, her eyes wild staring at me. Her mouth opened to scream but no sound came out. I knew this last completion would be powerful.

I rubbed her knot against her bone and her body started to tremble. She reached up and gripped my arms in a death grip. Her face turned blood red then the scream escaped. It started low then rose in pitch and loudness until Isotta screamed and thrashed and trembled her body upon the table.

Her parents looked concerned until their daughter screamed out, "MASTER," then collapsed upon the table then groaned one long moan and fell silent. Isotta was in the 'tiny death' and moaned as I slowly withdrew from her heat. I moved towards Melamine who dropped to her knees and took my cock into her mouth.

She cleaned my seed and her daughter's liquids off my shaft and under my foreskin. She held my cock against my belly and cleaned my ballsack taking each egg carefully into her mouth. She finished by sucking the last drop of seed from my crown.

I had another glass of ale then gathered my clothes. I moved Isotta into my arms and carried her up to her room and covered her naked body. I heard further mating noises from Antonio and Melamine as I went to my room and fell asleep; the sleep of the fully satisfied.

Did I expect it? No. But during the false light of dawn I felt a hand on my cock anointing it with sweet smelling honey. The tiny hand kept up her task until I was hard and rampant. "One more place, Master," she whispered.

Thin thighs sat outside mine as the honey coated hand moved my cockhead up and down between what had to be arse cheeks. She moaned when my crown found the back circular lips and she pushed down. Those dark lips kissed my coated crown and tried to open. She would not give up and lowered her thighs pushing those lips to open.

They gave way suddenly and my crown entered the tightness of her dark passage. She groaned from the pain but kept going. My cock slowly opened her passage out to the sides and up to her depths. She let out one long moan as her arse cheeks settled on my thighs and she knew she had all my cock up into her darkness.

She sat there not moving letting me caress her young breasts and hard nipples. She slapped my hands when I pinched her nipples then leaned into my hands when I gripped her warm globes of flesh. I went to move a hand to her lower curls and rub her to pleasure.

"No Master. I am here for your final pleasure. I know you will be gone tomorrow. I have willingly paid the price for my father and will forever consider the strong handsome stranger as my owner. If some man would finally take a soiled woman such as myself for wife the scar you will now make on my left breast will always remind me of who is my owner."

She handed me my dagger and I took her warm breast in my palm. Since I would never see her again I cut a small 'D' above her aureole. She hissed when she felt the pain. I told her I carved a secret sign in her flesh and she smiled then kissed my hand and started weeping.

Isotta, my iron-maiden, slowly used her tight, virgin arse for my pleasure. She rode up and down my shaft letting me support her firmly on her breasts. I could feel her juices leaking from her purse onto my belly and balls as my cock went in and out her heat. She kept a slow pace perhaps fearful that our last joining would be over too soon.

I could feel her tears fall upon my chest as she rocked back and forth on my long thick cock. I had opened her and now her moans were one of pleasure. I felt her tremble and her arse grip me tightly then her hot fluids pulsed out upon my chest. She fell upon me her breast getting wet in her own fluids. She moaned as she trembled then she kissed about my neck then took my lips and kissed me deeply.

"Master I have not the strength to complete my task. I feel ashamed I can not give you this final pleasure. In your world travels and many women do you know how best to release your seed deep with me?"

I told her to turn and face away from me. When she did I pushed her forward keeping my cock locked within her arse. I wrapped my arms about her waist and pushed her sweaty back until her breasts rested on the bed. I grabbed the pillows and pushed them under her raising her arse. My cock was now aligned with her dark portal and I began moving within her.

She had a reason to groan now when I went fully deep into the darkness of her bowels. I pulled back feeling those other lips trying to hold onto my shaft. I stopped at the ridge of my crown and let those lips caress my own pleasure knot. I groaned as I slid deep down into her over and over. I felt her tiny hand move tenderly onto my nutsack and massage the seed out to her depths. It was too much and I started pounding my cock deep and quickly into her dark sleeve.

Isotta started to whimper because she knew my completion was soon and our final joining would be over. "Use me Master. Use me for your pleasure. Take all of me on my special wedding night. Use your slave for your place for your hot man-seed. Fill me Master. Fill me deeply. Oh I am undone!" she moaned as I felt her arse grip and pulse my cock.

I grabbed her hips and pulled her young arse cheeks hard back against me and released pulse after pulse of my seed into the depths of her darkness. Isotta trembled as she felt my heat inside her and cried her bitter tears at the completion of our joining. I held myself deep within her as the last of my seed filled her cavern.

I kept my long thick cock within her arse as I rolled us on the bed like two spoons. I put my arm around her and gripped a breast and felt her weeping until she fell asleep. I fed on her life-force deeply so she would sleep late into the morning. By then I would be long gone.

Isotta was spent and I was refreshed so I slowly slipped from her arse and moved off the bed. I covered her and dressed in the pale light. I went down to the kitchen and packed bread, cheese, a few fruits and some dried meats. In one final gesture I left coins and gems on the table that I could easily spare but would be a small fortune to Antonio.

I put my monks cloak back on and left the farm traveling further north and to my next adventure and the warm purse of my next female.

The Nuns taken in a spiritual rite

I wandered the hills for several days stopping at farms; food and bedding for a day's work. None of the females interested me so I moved on. Up on a mountain peak I came to a convent. Still dressed like a monk I asked for work and a quiet place to study and meditate on my sins. I told the Abbess I wanted the backbreaking work that the sisters could not perform as my way of atonement.

She was very pleased at my contrition and showed me to a small cell at the end of the sister's wing. She then told me of the tasks that needed doing. She said the bells during the day would be the call to prayer and nourishment. I knelt and kissed her old hand to thank her for her kindness. I immediately read that she was letting the sisters thank her in special ways during the night.

If she was experiencing pleasure nightly I could use her hunger to my advantage as well as taste the sweet life-force of the younger sisters. I held onto her hand as my spirit permeated her womanness and warmed her hidden desires. She hungered for the strength of a man to be within her and I could sense her moistness. I spun my plans in my head and waited for my time. Red faced she excused herself stating I could start in the barn repairing the roof.

I rummaged in the sheds and the barn and collected the tools and supplies needed. My robe would be a constraint to I worked bare-chested. I could see sisters in the fields below collecting crops and occasionally stopping to stare up at the half naked man doing the hard work. I heard a bell but did not know the routine so continued working.

I heard a female voice calling me to come down for food and water. The sister had a basket and jug and stayed with me while I ate. We touched when passing the food and I got a quick read that she was excited to be near me. I saw her blush and I apologized for my nakedness. She came close and took a clothe from a pocket in her robe and slowly wiped the sweat from my chest. Her hands lingered across the muscles of my torso and trembled when she wiped my belly.

I have that ability since my first completion with a woman a hundred years ago to smell a woman's scent. The sister was getting moist where her thighs joined and her fragrance was noticeable to me. I reached forward and ran my fingers down her cheek and she closed her eyes as I warmed her feminine places. I could not see them under her habit but her aureoles and teats were crinkling and firming.

She had never been intimately in the presence of a man having come to the convent at an early age. Her face turned and she kissed my palm and trembled. Her juices must now be coating her inner thighs because her scent was much stronger. I said I was sorry that my sweat was so strong and that she had to stand so close to help dry me.

She did not speak buy walked behind me to wipe down my back. I stood still when I felt her cheek against my back and then what had to be her tongue lick between my shoulder blades. Her bare hands, now devoid of the clothe, moved slowly down the muscles of my back. Her fingers caressed my twin dimples just above the beginning of my arse crack. She leaned against me and started softly kissing up and down my back. She let out a long soft sigh and moved to my front.

She was drawn to the manly scent under my arms and pushed her face there. Soft kisses and a timid tongue sought the rich sweat lingering there. She kissed both places then tenderly kissed my nips. I touched her cheek not ready to test her resolve by gripping her arse or caressing her breast. I let the sister experience my manliness and I knew she would yield to me.

Another bell rang and she jumped reminded of her task. She collected the remains of the midday meal but left me the jug of water. I held her hand and thanked her for her service and special care. I asked her if I could pass her the Kiss of Peace and leaned towards her. The kiss is normally upon the cheek but I took her lips and kissed her ardently. She moaned and I felt the slightest touch of her wet tongue tip as she held the kiss. I breathed in her life-force as the kiss endured.

I pushed my chance and took her hand and placed it upon my cock firming down my pants leg. She moaned against my lips as her hand roamed up and down my shaft. Her fingers gripped my strength perhaps trying to discover its thickness and length. She broke the kiss and looked deep into my eyes then kissed me again as her hand caressed my cock.

This was not the time or place for me to taste the innocence of this sister so I stepped back and broke contact. I thanked the sister for her care and said I hoped she would come at midday each time I was working hard. I saw she put my man-scented clothe back in her pocket. I said my atonement requires me to endure hard work and sweat out my sins. She spoke and said she would be willing to cleanse me each day if that would help with my contrition.

I told her I was unworthy of her kindness and she gasped to hold back tears. She walked to me took my cheeks in her hands and kissed me deeply. She said she was the one that was unworthly to be in the presence of such a holy man. She said she would be my servant for the time I was working my penance. She kissed me once more then turned to leave and I gave her arse a slight swat. I heard her hiss as she left the barn.

I went back up on the roof and applied the final shingles to finish that task. I heard another bell and thought it was the call to prayer and supper. I climbed down to the floor of the barn and another sister was waiting. I could see steam rising from the bucket she had carried. She said I was to be washed of the day's work then brought in for prayer and supper.

She told me to turn and warm soapy water on a clothe was used to wipe away the day's grime. All too soon the clothe moved slowly across my back then I felt a bare hand touching my skin. It lingered as she felt the initial connection to my spirit as I painted her body with soft pleasure. My back got washed and a brave hand moved under my beltline to caress the beginning of my arse.

1...345678