Drust on the Prowl Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For hours I schooled him on husbandry and farming. I taught him that only a few rows of corn could be planted each season then the corn was to be moved across the field each year until he returned to the original row. I instructed him that the animal manure was to be worked into the corn rows and the vegetable boxes we will build. The other rows would grow home garden vegetables and feed for the goats.

He finally stopped asking and listened to my teaching farming knowledge. I told him tomorrow morning we begin defining the field and then the plowing; the day after that the planting. I expect his wife and daughter to work the field and planting. He laughed when I mentioned his wife that she would never comply. I told him after dinner we could discuss our plans.

Isotta laughed at the goats as they jumped about. One project I did was to build a pen to hold in the goats. Isotta led them in laughing. Melamine stood aside watching, not helping, as Antonio found a place for the oxen in the barn and fed them some hay. I washed down the horse from its hard walk.

After all that I washed up and went to the dinner table. Isotta asked her father over and over how all this came about. Antonio kept pointing towards me. When dinner was ended Isotta came and gave me a huge kiss, wiping away her tears.

I explained what would have to be done to make the land a thriving and independent farm. I explained the tasks that would be required over the next several days and Melamine laughed hardily. I asked Antonio to go to the barn and bring me back two man tall lengths of rope. He left and returned with them. I took him aside and spoke quietly to him. He stiffened and hissed and gripped my arm then looking into my eyes he backed down.

He walked to one side of the table and I to the other. I grabbed Melamine's hair and roughly spun her and dropped her chest to the table and held her down. Her husband quickly tied her wrists to each table leg making it impossible for her to stand or escape. I gripped my dagger and starting at her nape I cut her day cloths and undergarments away from her body.

When I was done she was naked lying on her clothes her mature breasts squashed on the table her old arse shining from the house lamps. She screamed and cursed but could not release herself. Isotta stood frozen in place. Antonio went outside and quickly returned with the horse reins.

"You have never respected my authority or even our equalness and lorded over me my willingness to please you. That shall be no more!" he yelled and the reins slapped across his wife's arse. She screamed as he lashed his wife's arse, thighs and back until she quieted to just whimpering.

"Now our guest tells me you cuckolded me and took his seed to our joining place and begged for him to fill your arse. I will turn your arse red then take my cock and fill your arse until I have reached my pleasure," Antonio growled.

The reins snapped upon his wife's arse until those aged cheeks did indeed turn red. He stopped, breathing heavily and undid his boots. He slid his pants down and off. He could not compare to my strength but he was adequate.

"Daughter, I was told you watched your mother be violated and just stood there. Get the honey and coat my cock until I am firm. Then anoint your mother's dark star and coat her entrance making way for your father's cock."

She did not move so Antonio threatened to strip her naked and punish her disobedience. She moved and got the honey jar. Melamine cursed and pulled on the ropes so Antonio lashed the reins across her arse until she let out a huge breath and settled on the table.

Isotta knelt before her father and coated his cock with the honey using her hands as she learned that night in my dark room. She caressed her father's balls making him moan and his cock to twitch. Isotta stopped and kissed the head of her father's cock making him tremble. She turned and dipped her fingers in the honey jar and removed them coated.

She moved behind her mother and rubbed the honey on the dark circular lips and also inside. Melamine moaned when Isotta pushed one fingertip into the opening of her mother's dark passage. "Fill her with your fingers!" Antonio barked.

Isotta pushed one finger fully into the cavern then pulled it out. She pushed it in again and did that for some time. "Add the other!" Antonio yelled. Isotta pulled back and put one finger atop the other and pushed both tips against the circular lips. The honey before helped when both fingers were pushed into her mother's arse.

Her mother's head came off the table and she cursed and yelled as Isotta moved her fingers out then deep into her mother's dark cavern. Isotta went as deep as her palm allowed working her fingers to open her mother's back portal for her father's cock. She shrieked when her mother's purse pulsed some fragrant juices. The warm fragrant fluid wet Isotta and the kitchen floor.

Antonio pushed his daughter aside striking his wife's arse with the leather reins. "What a slut, you seek pleasure from having your arse filled, then here is your husband's cock!" he growled and brought his crown to the oiled doorway of his wife's dark passage. He showed no mercy as he sunk all his man-shaft into his wife. She screamed and sprayed her husband's naked ball sack.

Antonio, perhaps from years of frustration and neglect, used his wife's arse for his own pleasure. He was pounding into his wife's back portal so hard the table legs were scrapping on the floor. All too soon Melamine began to moan and push back with her arse seeking her husband's cock.

"Yes husband, all these years I have wanted, waited, for you to take me roughly and express your dominance. It took the stranger's closeness to awaken my hunger to be used for a man's pleasure. He put his seed into our marriage place, I think making me with child. His long thick cock then used my arse for his final pleasure. I completed so many times I was spent. I awoke across a hay bale my old purse dripping his thick seed. I put my fingers there and fed his seed across my tongue."

"Rut my arse husband. Use any part of me for your pleasure. Take me each night in our bed, take me in the barn across the hay bale, take me for after dinner stretched across the table, tied down like a pig for slaughter. Oh fill my arse husband with your hot seed. Take your pleasure!" Melamine groaned pushed her arse back to get all her husband's cock.

As that was going on I motioned Isotta to kneel before me. She hissed when I reached for her blouse buttons then cut the yoke of her undergarment until her breasts were uncovered. I unbuttoned my pants and made her hand release my cock. The action on the table had started to firm my shaft so looking at me Isotta pulled my strength and ball sack out from my pants.

She rose but returned with the jar of honey and coated my shaft. She let some drizzle onto my nuts then licked it off. Looking at me she took my cockhead into her mouth and sucked it clean of the honey. She kissed it when it left and she used two hands to prime my shaft to full hardness.

She pushed her blouse off her shoulders and her covering to her waist and knelt there her breasts naked before the first man to see them. She let some honey drip between her firm young breast then captured my cock between them. She held her full globes tight together as she moved them up and down on my cock.

Each time my long shaft rose above her cleavage she took my large cockhead into her mouth and licked under my foreskin. Her tongue tip discovered my knot when I groaned each time she caressed it. Her young breasts, her firm lips and warm mouth pleasured my manhood.

I listened to Antonio curse and rut his sinful wife and she to beg him to fill her deeply. Part of my plan was already working. Father was too busy with his own pleasure to see his daughter giving pleasure to a stranger's cock. Isotta worked my cock giving me all the pleasure she could. But this time she knew how this would end.

She listened for my moaning squeezing her young full breasts against my cock, taking my straining head into the deep depths of her mouth and sucking as it exited. Her honeyed hands worked up and down my thick shaft then some fingers teased my balls when my cock was deep. All this time she kept her eyes locked on mine.

Unskilled or otherwise she brought me to the tipping point. I let out one long groan and Isotta took my cockhead into the depths of her warm mouth. I exploded against the back of her hot cave and coated her with hot thick man-seed. She was prepared and forewarned. She sucked and swallowed as each hot pulse coated her tongue and mouth.

Her lips were locked upon my cockhead letting me know none would escape this time. She moved her fingers up my shaft desiring all of my seed. When my cockhead stopped its pulsing her tongue gently bathed that sensitive flesh. Her warm tip went within my foreskin getting the last of my hot seed. She let as much cock as she could take enter her mouth and kiss the opening of her throat.

She did not know how to let the firm large head enter more of her passage so I let her stay cleaning my strength with her lips and tongue. She slid off my cockhead and hummed and opened her mouth. She showed me my thick white seed filling behind her lower teeth. She tried to smile and some slipped out the corner of her lips. She ooped and caught the drips on her finger and rubbed them on her hard nipples.

She brought my hand to her throat and let me feel her swallow my seed. She saw my cockhead dripping some seed and she rubbed it across her hardened nipples. She knelt on her haunches and worked my softening cock back into my pants then turned and watched her father scream his completion as he filled her mother's arse with his seed.

Antonio slumped onto Melamine's sweaty back and breathed heavily. He slowly slid his cock out of that abused arse and sat on a chair. Isotta walked on her knees to her father's thighs and took his softening cock in her hand. She opened her mouth and took all of him inside sliding her lips down to kiss his belly.

He groaned as his daughter cleaned her father's cock of his seed and the honey. He raised her chin with his cock still in her mouth and smiled brightly at his daughter. She kissed his soft cockhead then each ball sack. She moved behind her mother and put her palm under the orifice that was leaking her father's seed. She slurped it up and waited until more had leaked. She ran her pointed tongue through it then her other finger painted her nipples with her father's seed.

I stood and took a cup of ale then went upstairs leaving the father, wife and daughter to deal with the unnatural occurrences that transpired in their kitchen. Sometime later there was a slight knock on my door. Melamine entered and stood beside my bed naked. Her hair was a mess. I looked at her body and her mature breasts sat low on her chest, the firmness of youth gone. Her belly held the fullness of her age as did her thighs. The darkness of her curls hid the secret between her thighs.

"My Master ordered me to come to you and request you mark me with your knife like you did with the slave girls. Every time he uses me for his pleasure he wants to see your mark. He also said you can use me for your pleasure tonight, perhaps as a payment, perhaps as a thank you. Please Master, mark me," she said holding the fullness of her left breast.

I never pass up the opportunity to take a man's wife for my pleasure. I sat up and moved my feet to the floor and grabbed my dagger. I moved my hand under her left breast and ran my blade down her breast to finish under her aureole and nipple. The blade was so sharp she felt no pain but hissed when she saw the blood.

"Master, I brought the honey jar should you desire to take me in my dark orifice." I pointed to my cock and she reached for the jar. She knelt beside the bed, leaned over and took my cock into her mouth. She pleasured my shaft and large head until her lips confirmed I was fully hard. Melamine let the honey drip out and coat my cockhead. The honey was warm and ran down my shaft then she used her fingers to coat all of my cock.

Melamine had left my door open and a naked Isotta stood in the threshold. I instructed her mother to sit on my thighs facing away and fill her arse with my cock. Melamine sat outside my thighs and reaching under herself placed my honey coated cockhead to the back door of her darkness. She pushed down and my cockhead breached the portal of her cavern. She hissed as my thickness forced her back lips to open and take my thick shaft slowly into her tight dark sleeve.

When her old arse cheeks sat upon my thighs all of my long thick shaft was held tightly by her dark passage. I pushed her forward and cut a Celtic triquetras into the flesh of her left arse cheek. It will form a scar that her husband will see each time he uses her arse for his pleasure.

Melamine started riding my cock like she was on a horse. She rode to the crown then took all my shaft to her depths. I reached around her and found her wet nether lips and the pleasure knot above. My fist rubbed between her lips getting coated by her leaking juices. She rode faster as my knuckles rubbed her knot against her bone driving her to her first completion. She screamed and sprayed my hand as her arse quivered.

Her arse gripped and pulsed all the length of my cock deep up inside her. Melamine groaned and cursed as my hand rubbed her wet aged purse lips and doorway to her womanness. Her thighs trembled from her work pleasuring my cock. She screamed into another completion and she rode my cock rapidly seeking my release.

Her hand moved past mine and she gripped my ballsack and squeezed. The pain and pleasure caused my cock to explode my seed up into her deep darkness. I rubbed her spraying lips and knot as her arse milked me of all the seed I had that night. Melamine trembled into another completion then fell forward onto my legs.

She slid off my cock and curled upon my feet shaking from the overwhelming pleasure her body was experiencing. In a short amount of time she went from frigid wife to a pleasure concubine. Melamine moaned and trembled on my feet too spent to move. The blood from the knife tattoo on her arse was slowing but running into the cleft of her arse.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Isotta move to my bedside and take my cock into her small hands. She leaned over and took my honey, seed coated cock into her warm mouth. She spent time tenderly washing my cock and balls with her wet tongue and tight lips. She licked my thighs and belly where she thought her mother had wet me. She returned to pleasuring my cock until she thought it was clean. She kissed all over my big cockhead after pulling my foreskin down and licking that clean.

She moved and kissed me for some time then whispered, "Goodnight Master. See you in my wet dreams and to serve you in the morning," then she rose and walked from the room. I watched her firm arse sway as she walked to the door and left. Her mother was asleep at the foot of the bed so I lay facing the door my back to the wall my dagger at the ready.

At breakfast I received kisses from Isotta and Melamine and smiles from Antonio. The entire family spent the next several days plowing with the oxen, moving the manure into the furrows and planting the root crops and corn seed. I spent the time building vegetable boxes and improving the goat keep. I taught the women how to milk the goat to keep her milk flowing. I taught them the skill of producing yogurt and cheese.

Each night the females appeared naked in my room and serviced the needs of my cock. I waited my time for Isotta but let her drink my seed or clean me after I used her mother. The scars on Melina's left breast and on her arse were healing. One night Melamine let me have her purse as she lay across the kitchen table while her husband watched. I taught him how to kiss between her thighs and to bring his wife to her completion and fulfill her pleasure.

The day came when the grape vines and fruit canes were established and there was no more teaching to be done. As I washed Antonio asked for me to attend a final dinner. The women had cooked the best meal with what was available and the bread was warm and buttered. Isotta served me to my every need during the meal until it was over then the table was cleared.

Antonio put his head in his hands and wept. He said he was a poor farmer and could never repay me for the oxen and the field work and the education he had received under my care. He wept and asked me what could I take as payment?

I told him that when I first met him I told him his daughter was worth her weight in gold. I said I could easily take her and sell her as a slave. Antonio looked shocked and Isotta started to weep. Antonio stood and said, "So Be It," and brought Isotta to stand before me. "You can leave with her in the morning. I give you my finest gift as payment."

"Papa," Isotta wept.

I told Antonio that although selling Isotta would be worth a small fortune, I could not take Isotta, his finest treasure, from him but if she was willing I would like her for my pleasure tonight.

"Yes, Papa, Yes. I will give myself to this man as payment for his gifts and the pleasure and happiness he has caused to this family. Yes, Papa, Yes."

I told Isotta to wash herself and prepare herself as if for her wedding night and return to the kitchen as all in the family will partake. I told Antonio and Melamine to remove their clothes and wash quickly as they will partake in the deflowering ritual. They stripped and rinsed from the well pump in the kitchen. We heard a noise and Isotta stood in her night dress, her hair brushed straight and shining from some fragrant oil.

I asked Antonio if he willingly gives his daughter as payment. He said, "Yes Sire, willingly." I told him to remove his daughter's night dress. With shaking hands he lifted her shift up her body. The dark patch between her thighs appeared first, then her belly then the dark circles of her aureoles and her firm nipples. She hissed when the fabric caressed her nipples. She smiled at me then raised her arms and her father raised the garment up and over her head and dropped it at her feet.

Isotta shifted from foot to foot waiting for some sign from me. "Princess, I am unworthy of this rare gift you are about to bestow on your humble servant. If I did not need my eyes I would close them forever having no need to see any woman more beautiful than you!"

Isotta sobbed as I whispered for her to undress me. With trembling hands she unbuttoned and removed my shirt. She tenderly kissed my chest and neck then dropped to her knees. She removed my boots and socks then unbuttoned my fly and pulled my pants to my feet. I stepped out and she cupped my ball sack as her other hand gripped my cock. She pulled back my foreskin and kissed my dripping head.

If she knew her parents were in the room she did not act so as she took my cockhead into her mouth and let it slide across her tongue going deep. She coughed then laughed and closed her mouth upon my shaft. Her face moved her tight lips up and down my shaft taking me as deep as she dared. She let my cockhead tap the end of her mouth teasing the entrance to her throat.

She reached for my hands and put them behind her head then pulled my hips forward. When my length reached her end she took a deep breath through her nose and worked her throat side to side. She pushed hard against me and my cockhead breached her throat. She moaned as her lips kissed my belly. I could see the outline of my cock down her throat.

After a short time she pulled back and let my cock slip from her mouth. Isotta coughed and spit and saliva dropped to the floor. She took in a deep breath and took my cock deep again. She moaned as her tongue came out to lick my ball sack then she kissed my belly. She let me slide out and she pushed my cock against my belly and pleasured my ball sack, taking each one into her warm mouth.

123456...8