Drust on the Prowl Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is my daughter, Isotta." I stopped him with my hand raised and said her name means 'iron-made warrior' and comes from the German or Celtic tradition. "I greet thee iron maiden and pledge myself to your service." She laughed so sweetly from embarrassment.

"Well My Lady, what did you bring your servants to eat?" I kept going. She put the basket down but this time large firm young breasts filled the opening of her blouse. Her long black hair were curtains protecting her modesty. Isotta looked down and saw her young flesh appearing and blushed deeply as she bent and retrieved bread, cheese and dried meat and two large cups.

She tittered when my hand touched hers as she served me. I read her blushing desire to know a real man, not just her father. Her eyes drifted down me and her hand hid her face when she saw the shape of my cock pushing out my pants leg. She slowly handed the jug to her father, turned and ran to the house.

Her father explained she recently turned eighteen springs but with the farm being so isolated has rarely seen a man younger than her father. We ate and drank our fill then worked hard all day. We walked to the barn and he said he would have his daughter bring a jug of water for me to rinse before coming to his table for dinner. He thanked me for the hard work.

I did some business in the corner of the barn and realized my thoughts of the young Isotta had made my cockhead drip. I laughed and removed my sweaty shirt. I turned when I heard a noise and it was the wife, Melamine, not the daughter. "You frightened her and she would not bring the jug."

Melamine walked forward and circled her finger to indicate for me to turn around. I felt a wet cloth across my shoulders then down my back until the crack of my arse. She told me to raise my arms out straight and she washed them, rinsed, and washed my strongly scented underarms. The scent I give off is often unnerving to women. I heard her smelling the cloth.

She moved me to turn but she stood there close in my space and looked deeply in my eyes. Slowly as if hexed she brought the cloth up to my chest. Bare fingers would linger on my skin as I fed lightly of her life-force. Crabby as she had been, deep, hidden, she desired me. She wanted to be taken and used by my strong virility and my manfulness.

As she rinsed my chest I put my hands out and gripped her neck on each side. She moaned and placed her bare hands upon my chest. She moved the wet cloth lower onto my belly then brazenly her fingers slid under my belt. My power was flowing into her as I fed from her and her scent was starting to permeate the barn. Her hips moved side to side as she was starting to feel her moistness between her thighs.

"Mamma, Papa said it's time to tend the stove," Isotta said; my hearing her speak for the first time. Melamine turned and handed the jug to her daughter and quickly left the barn. I made a "come here" sign and opened my arms. I was testing Isotta resolve. She closed the gap and with the wet cloth rinsed my chest. I watched her breathing deepen and her cleavage redden as she went about her task.

She shrieked when I pulled her against my chest. I felt her firm young breasts, saved behind her blouse. She moaned but did not pull away. I pulled her long black hair down hard in the back and her face rose towards mine. Her eyes were wide open in fright but hidden desire. I tested her. "Do you wish me to kiss you, my Lady?"

She moaned and softly said, "Si" and closed her eyes. I did nothing so she opened her eyes and that was when I took her young lips in mine and kissed her deeply. My spirit reached out to her body and warmed all her feminine places. My senses could feel her nipples harden against my chest and I smelt her fragrance. I held her face to mine by gripping the back of her neck and we breathed against each other as we deepened the kiss. I moved her hip against my long thick cock down my pants leg as I gripped her firm young arse cheek.

"Isotta, bring our guest to dinner," her father yelled and broke the spell. As she moved back I grabbed her left breast and squeezed feeling her hard nipple. "Sir, please no. Let me go," she begged softly.

"One more kiss for your release, Princess!" I demanded. She moaned and went up on her toes and on her own kissed me deeply. I felt the softest of tongue tips play within. She gave me several quick tiny kisses then ran out of the barn. From my sack I put on a finer shirt and went to their home for dinner.

As usually happens with fate and women I was settled such that each hand could roam under the table onto a female thigh. The father told his wife and daughter that I entertained him all day with fabulous tales of hijinx and high adventure. After dinner he begged me to tell a tale. I decided on the most recent one of the Spice Trade.

I gave them a general story line of life on a caravan then started on my role as the provider of females for the Sheikh. I gripped Isotta thigh and told her father I could get her weight in gold should he ever think of selling her. "Papa!" his daughter cried out and we men laughed.

I told the story of Bahiyya, the Arabic matron and how important it was for a mature women to make the young ones behave. I lowered my voice looking for unspoken permission and told the tale of our joining at the oasis and how she sought my strength for her pleasure. I gripped Melamine thigh as my story intensified with descriptions of Bahiyya leaning over and taking my cockhead into her mouth.

I spoke of her willing mouth and tongue as warm and wet as it moved up and down my thick shaft. I described the length and thickness of my strength and how the other young women were forced to watch. My hand worked its way under Melamine skirt and upwards between her thighs.

I could sense Melamine's desires building as she permitted my hand to go further. She moaned when my fingers touched her wetness and moved between her warm cleft. She fained admonishment of the actions of the matron to cover her gasp of pleasure. I rubbed her knot perhaps giving her pleasure there for the first time until Bahiyya's story was complete then I withdrew my hand leaving her to her unrelease.

The father was leaning into the table and told me to go on. I told only of the Nubian princess and how I had to break her spirit. I gripped Isotta thigh and she held them tight. I pulled out my dagger and thumped it into the table close to her hand and told the family I had to scar Ghaliya's left breast because she would not yield.

I felt Isotta's thighs open and her skirt rise up her thighs. She took my hand and moved it onto her uncovered purse. She was warm and wet as my fingers moved through her cleft and found her knot. Her screech behind her hands was pretence of the pain inflected by the flogging upon the Nubian princess. As my fingers moved outside the farmer's daughter's treasure I spoke of that flogging breaking the spirit of the Nubian until she whispered "No Master," when I grabbed her breast.

I ended my story by saying since Antonio's daughter was so young I could not tell of how I took my pleasure with the body of the midnight skinned Nubian princess. I pinched Isotta's pleasure knot and felt her juices leak out upon my fingers. I brought my hand above the table and pretending to wipe my chin I breathed in the sweet fragrance of that young purse.

I stood and my chair scraped the floor and both women took in frightened breaths. I said my thanks and excused myself to the barn but Antonio said they had a spare room in the house and I could sleep there until I decided it was time to go. I did my business outside then went to my room. Sleeping in a barn I sleep with my clothes on; in a house, in a bed I always sleep naked. From the day's work I fell asleep quickly.

For over a hundred years I slept with one eye open and one hand on my dagger. Any creak of a door or floorboard and I was fully awake and ready to defend myself. My guards on the caravan protected me; tonight I was alone. I remembered I was in the farmer's house so relaxed and waited. A candle lit a thin small body as it walked close to my bed. I made sleeping noises so the figure approached and knelt by my bed.

The candle gave off just enough light for her to move her hand and seek her object. Small slender fingers gripped my manhood and moved up and down my shaft. She took in a hissing breath as my strength outgrew her one hand so she added her other. After my flesh reached its fullness my crown rose above her two hands and her fingers could not reach around my fullness.

Mesmerized her delicate hands moved softly, tenderly up and down my shaft. I moaned but made no other movement to let her know I was awake. The candle lit my groin but not my face so I was able to open my eyes and watch the young female investigate her first manhood. She pushed my foreskin over my crown and watched my seed leak from the head. She touched her finger to the sap then brought it to her lips. She moaned when she tasted me.

She leaned over and her long hair hid her face as I felt a wet warm tongue roll across my crown and lick the returning sap. She pulled her hair behind her left ear and licked all about my crown. I felt one hand leave my cock and dainty fingers caressed my heavy ball sack. I moaned when her wet lips kissed each egg and carefully took each one into her mouth. Isotta moaned giving me secret pleasure.

Her fingers felt my dripping seed and she kissed the crown. She moved back on her haunches perhaps testing my sleeping or her own courage. She put her hair behind her ears and leaning forward took my crown between her lips. I felt her sucking, feeding on my man-seed then my crown slid into her warm mouth. She moaned as her tongue circled my crown and dug under my foreskin.

I leak my man-seed profusely so it coated her tongue. She slid her lips tightly down my shaft until she kissed her own fingers. My cock filled her mouth; tongue and roof; lips and the throat opening. She moaned as she sucked her first man-cock, remembering the story of Bahiyya. As if she knew what she was doing her hands moved up and down my exposed shaft as she sucked the part of me filling her mouth.

Her lips moved to my crown then lowered to her fingers. She kept up the movement and tightness all along on manhood. I knew she did not know what was to occur and since I was asleep I could not warn her. I lie there in bed getting pleasure to my manhood as I had for a hundred years. I closed my eyes giving into the pleasure as the young maiden discovered a man's strength.

I held back past the tipping point until she took my cockhead deep. My hips rose sealing my crown against the roof of her mouth and I released my first few globs of hot thick man-seed. She screamed with a mouth full of cock spilling its hot seed over and over. She had to swallow to keep from choking and more seed filled her mouth. I saw the excess exit her nostrils and the side of her lips.

She pulled back and the last strong globs painted her face. She shrieked, released my pulsing cock coating her fingers, rose and ran from the room. I have never had bad oral pleasure on my manhood and inexperienced Isotta had done an acceptable job. I wish I was a fly in her room to watch her reaction to cleaning her fingers and her face.

Did she wipe her fingers and face in disgust or suck them clean tasting man-seed further for the first time as a learning experience? I laughed and rolled over and went back to sleep. In the morning I dressed and went down for breakfast. Antonio asked how I slept and I laughed and said that with all the women I've had one reached into my dreams and brought me pleasure.

He laughed chiding me on my stories. Isotta was serving and banged a bowl down in front of me and plopped in hot porridge. She tossed a slice of dark bread into the bowl and slid the butter dish across the table and banged down the honey jar. I laughed and asked what was bothering the princess. The father laughed and said, "Who knows with females."

He said he had to take the horse and cart into the village to barter some supplies. I reached into my pocket feeling for some coins and handed them to him saying those should help. He tried to refuse but I would not take them back. I said I would stay on the farm and work the day until he returned. He said he would return before dinner.

I worked hard doing tasks that would show my work when Antonio should return. I worked bare-chested late into the afternoon and using a pumped bucket of water was rinsing myself. Melamine entered the barn and was watching me rinse. She came further into the barn standing in the shadows. She did not realize she was grabbing her breasts and a hand lowered to between her legs.

"Come here woman. I can smell your desire for me. You did not chase my hand from between your legs nor from your womanhood even though your husband sat at the same table. You were wet and tasted sweet on my fingers for an older woman. You hunger to know what my strength would feel like if I was to rut with you and take my pleasure in your heat. Come here woman!" I ordered.

I could tell she was thinking she could use my size and power over her as her excuse for yielding herself to my command. She did not move so I closed on her and grabbed her hair. She shrieked as I tossed her over a bale of hay and held her down by her neck when she tried to rise. I grabbed a harness and tied her hands behind her back making it not easy to rise.

Beside the harness were a set of reins and I wound them within my hand. I pulled her day dress up on her back exposing her undergarments. The leather came down on her arse and she screamed. I gave her cheeks many whacks until the screams turned into sobbing. I went to my pack and retrieved my knife and cut her undergarments exposing her arse and mature hairy purse.

I unbuckled and dropped my pants and took my firm long thick strength in my hand. I moved behind her arse and could smell her moistness as it leaked from her purse. I ran my cockhead through her wet mature purse lips to gather her juices and anoint my crown. "No, no, no, no," she moaned as she felt my head find the entrance to her heat.

I pushed and she shrieked as my crown entered into her. For being unwilling she was as wet as I had experienced. Her voice said no but her body said yes. I pulled out and ran my cock between her arse cheeks and she groaned. I dipped below and rubber her pleasure knot against her bone and her juices poured out of her purse. I wet my long shaft between her lips and pushed into her purse feeding it half my cockshaft.

Her head rose and she screamed but her arse jiggled seeking more. I pulled back then sunk my long thick cock as deeply as her old purse would take. She screamed as I stroked in and out her old purse as her arse sought my length. I pounded her belly against the straw each time I went deep. I held myself deep and ran my fingers against her knot rapidly. She screamed then stopped as her body went rigid.

Her entire body went ridged as perhaps her first completion over took her body. Her old purse gripped my shaft then trembled along with her thighs. When she let out a long groan I started rutting into her rapidly. She screamed as her purse collapsed on my shaft as I moved her hairy nether lips back and forth as she rode my shaft through another completion.

She screamed yet again and thrust her arse back seeking the fullness of my manhood. I saw a movement and Isotta stood in the barn. She could clearly see my wet long thick shaft taking pleasure within her mother. Her mother was not fighting her abuser but was seeking her own pleasure from being taken.

I pulled out and she watched as I brought my cockhead to the dark circle between her mother's fat arse hams and I violated her darkness. Her mother raised her head and screamed, "No, no, no, no," yet pushed back letting all my length and thickness enter her darkness. I rutted in her heat for some time then returned to her damaged purse.

I thrust rapidly in the mother's purse until she screamed another completion. I pulled out and stepped back and watched in the defused sunlight as Melamine's old purse sprayed arcs of her juices onto the barn dirt. Her thighs trembled as she moaned and groaned and cursed through her powerful completion.

I filled her purse in one go then rapidly moved my shaft within her like a cur in his bitch. "Yes, yes, yes, yes," came from the older woman now as I thrust deep and hard into the cavern of heat and wetness. Her old purse gripped all along my shaft as another completion overwhelmed her. My seed released into the wet hot purse over and over filling it with hot thick goo. She groaned when she felt my heat.

I have had hundreds of women of first ages to elderly and know when a woman is in heat. Melamine was in heat and within a month would realize my child was growing within her. I filled her with globs of my seed against the depths of her purse then I pulled out and filled her dark passage with several more. She trembled in her after pleasure as my thick shaft went deep into her darkness. I fell upon her sweaty arse and rested my shaft still deep inside her.

I pulled out and rested my long wet shaft between Melamine's arse cheeks. Isotta had her fingers over her mouth watching her mother be violated. I grabbed the harness and Melamine moaned. I carefully moved to the front to the bale of hay and pulled her hair and pushed my cockhead against her lips. My shaft entered the mother's mouth.

I moaned as I felt the mature mother clean my shaft and under my foreskin and the last of my dripping seed. I stepped back and pulled up my pants and put on my better shirt. I untied the mother and handed the reins to Isotta as I walked past her and into the house to get a drink of ale and go to my room to rest.

Sometime later Antonio returned and over dinner told us of an opportunity in the village to purchase twin oxen and a plow. I told him we would go into the village and make them an offer. He was unbelieving as to how that would occur. I reminded him I had received gold for delivering the Nubian princess and offered to purchase his daughter. Isotta gasped and Antonio laughed but I insisted we go in the morning.

I went to my room for the night and towards morning I received a visitor. She said it was time to rise if I wanted breakfast before our ride to the village. She thanked me for not disclosing her sin to her husband. I told her my time here is not quite over. "I have one more desire to fulfill."

Antonio and I ate and rode the cart to the village. To entertain him I told him more stories. After several hours we arrived and went to the herdsman selling the oxen. I looked them over and they were a fine strong pair. I asked him how much for the pair. He laughed looking at the poor farmer. I asked again holding the hilt of my dagger. This time he looked serious. He gave me a price in gold.

I nodded and reached inside my shirt and weighed out the gold nuggets. I tipped a few small gems into my palm. "Add a yoke and two large hay bales, and you may choose two small gems. Choose wisely," I said holding the dagger. He chose wisely and the deal was closed.

Antonio fussed that he could never pay me back. I walked towards the market and chose root vegetables and various crop seeds. I bought grape and fruit canes. I walked to the blacksmith and chose a plow the oxen could pull and Antonio could control. One final stop and I purchased four goats, one male and two females, one female with a kid and producing milk. He looked at me astounded. I said, "Melamine and Isotta will need the milk, yogurt and the cheese." I told him to get the horse and cart.

We loaded and secured the goats away from the crop seeds. We tied on the plow and reins then finally the oxen to walk behind and the two bales of hay. He gripped my arm and yelled he had no money to pay for all this. I told him we will discuss how that can be done. All the way back he tried to bring up the cost and payment and I deflected his questions.

123456...8