Drust on the Prowl Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bahiyya finally rose and grabbed Abigael by the hair and led her face to my cock. The young woman in defeat took my cock into her mouth and cleaned it of my seed and thick female juices. On her own she licked my abs until all the fluids were gone. She then tenderly took each nut sack into her warm mouth and licked them clean.

Abigael sat back on her haunches and asked, "Does the Master have any other needs?" and bowed her head. I asked for her hand then cut away the bandaged thumb. She leaned over and kissed my feet. Did I have two of the three females yielding?

We packed to leave but the Nubian had to be dragged and set upon her camel and lashed in lest she fall again. The other two willingly cooperated and rode their camel close to my sides until we stopped for the night. My tent was set up and the two yielded females set about my care. The dark princess was left to sulk, unwatered and unfed.

Once diner was removed and wine brought to me I relaxed planning the breaking of the Nubian's strong will. I went to her and in Noban, the Nubian language; I asked if she would yield. She spit at my feet giving me her answer. As yet the Nubian princess had not yielded to her fate. Her spirit had to be broken. She had spent several days with her thumbs bound to her palms to teach her what her life would be should they be removed for her stubbornness.

I yelled for the guards and ordered them to tie the dark young woman to the upper bars of the tent. Her feet were bound and tied to two fig barrels. The dark princess stood like an X in the center of my tent. I ordered the guards to cut away her clothes. She screamed as her yoke was grabbed and a knife slit her Abaya from neck to feet. The guard behind slit the undergarments until the princess stood naked.

She was beautiful in her darkness. Her young breasts were large and firm. A keen eye could see the darker circle painted upon each breast as well as the midnight black large nipples. They firmed and pointed, perhaps from fear or the cool of the evening. Her belly was soft and her hips flared. Between her thighs was the matted curly dark hair covering her nether lips and lower belly. Again a keen eye could just see the darker cleft behind which hid the treasure of her womanhood.

From the back her short curly hair that Nubian tribespeople wore was evident. Her back looked muscular and merged into the full dark hams of her buttocks. She was beautiful. I handed the guards two floggers and told them to beat her but to not draw blood. The flogger tines lashed those beautiful breasts. They lashed those firm arse cheeks. The guards ignored her screams as her belly and thighs where lashed hard. One guard lashed upwards to strike the princess' dark nether lips.

The princess groaned and strong scented fluid arced from her curly lips and struck the rug. She had lost control and peed. The guards laughed and waited until the flow had stopped then continued the flogging. The flogging went on for some time. Breasts were flogged, a belly was flogged, across and between her thighs were flogged as well as her muscular back and firm full arse cheeks.

I ordered them to stop and allowed them to caress her body to their pleasure. Princess moaned then her breasts were squeezed and her nipples pulled. Fingers rubbed between her thighs and arse cheeks. I told them, enough, and ordered them from my tent. The princess hung from her ropes, sweat running from her body. I let her hang there for some time.

I walked up to her and gripped her left breast coated in her sweat. I told her this would be when her breasts would be scarred deeply with a knife then pierced under the nipple and large rings attached. Her nose would be pierced through the flesh bridge and a heavy ring attached. The flesh lips between her legs would also be pierced and a large heavy ring attached. A chain would then connect to the four rings. And the last degrading act would be to lose her thumbs from both hands.

I brought my knife upon her breast and ran the spine across her firm flesh then onto her dark aureole and hard nipple. They crinkled and firmed. I gripped her long dark teat and pulled away from the breast, twisting and pinching. I heard her whisper and moved close to her lips. "No Master."

I cut her loose and she lay whimpering upon the pile of oriental rugs which were bound for the Persian market. Her arse would have glowed red from the tines of the flogger were it not that she was the color of midnight. I ran my hands down her back and between the hams of her arse. Sweat had gathered there and my finger anointed her dark circle. The princess moaned perhaps understanding her fate.

Bahiyya, the matron, came forward and anointed my long firm cock with honey being sure she coated my large bulb. Her hand tried to circle the thickness of my shaft but her fingers would not reach. She moved my hard cock towards the dark back portal of the Nubian princess. I was to break her sprit as my long hard cock breached her back portal over and over making her feel pain and pleasure for perhaps her first time.

I put a pillow under her raising her arse higher. I moved her thighs apart and knelt behind her punished arse. In the darkness between her firm young arse cheeks my anointed cockhead found the entrance to her dark portal. I put my crown to the center of her circular lips and pushed. Ghaliya, meaning "precious" in Arabic, moaned.

I gave no quarter and pushed again. In the light of the lamps I saw her virgin back lips begin to open caressing my honey coated crown. I pushed again and those lips gave way and I breached her dark entrance. Her tight arse lips closed to capture my full cockhead into the darkness of her heat. She groaned and moved her arse about trying to ease the pain of being taken in that portal for the first time by a cock.

I waited for her tightness to ease then pushed forward. After several inches pushed her tightness open I pulled back to my crown. I moved forward slowly feeding her arse more cock. She had half of my shaft in her heat when I pulled back and waited. I listened to the princess whimper and moan then pushed my hips forward and all of my cock was captured within the princess. Her head rose from the carpet and she moaned to the tent roof.

She pushed up trying to ease the discomfort but unwillingly took the last of my cockshaft within her hot darkness. I was as they say, "balls deep" in the arse of the Nubian princess. I called Madeleine over and told her to pleasure the princess until she completes. I felt the fingers of the Crusader's daughter on my large balls as she went under to find the wet lips of the Nubian.

Ghaliya groaned when fingers ran through her wet hot lips. She hissed when Madeleine rubbed the dark knot. I felt Ghaliya's tight virgin arse grip all along my cockshaft. I went after my pleasure pulling back to my swollen cockhead then filling her dark cavern with my long thick cock. I wanted to break her on my cock giving her perhaps her first completion and a dark passage filled with man-seed.

My thighs slapped against her flogged arse as my cock went its deepest. Ghaliya groaned each time I drove her belly into the pillow. Her head rose and she screamed as Madeleine rubbed her pleasure knot to a wet trembling completion. Her arse trembled and pulsed giving me pleasure all along my thick long cockshaft. I pounded away at her arse as she pulsed through several completions.

The finger nails of Madeleine's other hand was digging into my ball sack causing pain and pleasure. I started to breathe quickly getting close when Madeleine pulled hard on my twin eggs. I screamed as my cock swelled then pulsed several globs of hot thick man-seed down into the darkness of the Nubian princess. I slapped her arse as each bolt of seed shot from my cockhead and entered the darkness.

Ghaliya screamed as Madeleine's fingers brought her over the edge to a trembling completion. Her arse pulsed all along my cock pulling more seed from my shaft. I let out a long breath and fell upon the sweaty dark back of the princess. My hands went under her and I gripped her full young breasts and squeezed hard. She moaned then hissed as I pulled and twisted her hard ebony teats. Her body trembled as I slowly withdrew my lance from her darkness.

I knelt up and pointed Madeleine to my cock. She dropped to her back and moved under me. I felt her wet tongue lick my ball sack then each egg was taken into her mouth and licked clean. Her tongue circled my seed coated cockhead then she took it into her warm mouth. She sucked on what would fit into her mouth coaxing more seed out of my crown. Her attention to my cock caused too much pleasure and I moaned for her to stop. She slid to my crown with tight lips then kissed the released head.

I crawled back and relaxed on the rugs my cock slowly softening. In French I told Madeleine to collect my seed leaking from the Nubian's arse and feed it to Abigael. I watched my thick white seed leak from the pulsing 'O' of Ghaliya dark orifice. Madeleine collected a palm full then moved to Abigael and pulled her curly hair back. She screamed and Madeleine let my seed drip into the open mouth.

Her palm went across Abigael's mouth and held it there until she was satisfied all my seed had been fed. She grabbed the throat feeling for the Palestinian to swallow all of me. She turned and went on her haunches; "Le Maître exige-t-il plus de moi?" ("Does Master require more of me?") she said softly. I told her to come forward and kiss me deeply. She smiled brightly and brought her soft lips to mine. She kissed me for some time.

I told Bahiyya to leave the Nubian with me and return the other two to the women's tent. As I went about dimming the lamps I listened to the naked spent Nubian breathing deeply. During the night the submission of the Nubian was proven. I awoke to my cock deep in a female's mouth. I say female because I could feel warm full breasts on my thighs. I let her pleasure my cock until I felt close.

I spoke to her in Noban, the Nubian language, and directed her to sit upon my thighs. I pushed my cock flat on my belly then pulled her forward so her wet dark lips sat astride the underside of my cockshaft. I moved her hips forwards and backwards making sure my cockhead rubbed her pleasure knot. After some time she understood and took over pleasuring me. Her treasure began to leak her hot juices along my cockshaft and drip onto my belly.

Perhaps Madeleine's pleasure lesson had taken hold because my cockhead was caressed with the wet hot entrance to her treasure. I could feel her swollen pleasure knot bump across the ridge of my cockhead pleasuring also my knot. Ghaliya began to groan and move faster staying just on my cockhead. Suddenly she stopped, moaned and trembled then I felt her fragrant hot juices spray out across my belly. I could feel the entrance to her treasure pulsing on my cockshaft.

Ghaliya let out a long hissing breath as I began moving her wet juicy pear along all of my cockshaft now seeking my pleasure. She took over again so I reached up and grasped her sweaty breasts. She groaned when I squeezed and hissed when I pulled on her hard dark nips. I slid one hand down her belly into the kinky curls and found her knot. I rubbed it rapidly against her bone and she screamed and sprayed her fragrance all over my chest.

My cockhead was directly under her pleasure knot and as she trembled she lost the strength of her thighs and sat hard on my cock. The intense hot pressure caused me to my completion. My seed ejected out upon my chest as her hot juices bathed my cock. Pulse after hot white pulse of man-seed painted my chest as Ghaliya trembled through another completion.

She screamed and dropped those warm full breasts onto my chest painting her globes with my hot seed. She was spent and fell into her tiny death and lay upon my chest. We both fell asleep. In the pale light of morning I felt my strong willed Nubian princess submitting to her Master. She was licking my chest clean of our mutual wetness even biting my nips. She licked down my belly until she took my soft cock in her mouth.

She worked her lips and tongue up and down my shaft taking less in her mouth as I firmed and rose. She stopped and moved strangely and from her mouth carefully placed my knife on my chest. She held out her hands with her head bowed and softly asked, "Please, Master." I sliced her bandages and she leaned down and kissed me.

She moved again and I felt her hands grip my cockshaft. They went up and down coaxing my blood to firm my cock. Her mouth returned to just my cockhead as her hands pleasured my shaft and ballsack. She moaned as she went about her task and I caught a strong scent to her wetness. The Nubian princess was pleasuring herself as she was seeking my seed.

Her tongue dug under my sheath and stayed on my pleasure knot as she took half of my cock deep into her mouth. Her hand and tongue went faster as her other hand caressed my balls. I started to tremble and moan and she moved her lips to just behind my crown. I rose up to my release and she pulled on my nut sack. Pain and pleasure intermixed as I shot my hot thick man-seed across her tongue.

As she swallowed each hot thick glob she sucked more out my swollen cockhead. She would not release me desiring all seed that I had in my sack. I finally had to pull her hair hard but even then she sucked upwards from the base to the covered tip getting one last glob. She turned above my chest and let all my seed dribble out. She made noise as she slurped the globs back up after they coated my nips. She sucked them clean.

I grabbed her throat and held her there until I felt her swallow all that was filling her mouth. She licked her lips and led me to my breast and she licked the last of my seed. Quietly I heard her whisper, "Master," in Noban, the Nubian language. She settled her head on my belly and would make teasing licks across my crown. We fell asleep to what was left of the night.

A half days ride and my caravan would reach the palace of the Sheikh. The young women knew this and kept close to my side. We reached the crest of the hills leading into the town when the Nubian stopped her camel, slid off and pulled me from my saddle. I thought this was her last defiant act. When I stood and shook off the sand I looked at the princess. She held her left full naked breast in her hand.

"Put a special mark on this breast so each time I caress myself I will know to whom I really belong. Do this Master, please," she said weeping.

I did not act and she let out a wail so loud it would scare the dead then motioned her breast towards me. A smile came to her face when I reached for my jambiya and took her warm breast in my palm. Since I would never see her again I cut a small 'D' above her aureole. She smiled as she felt the pain then kissed my hand and started weeping.

I turned and was shocked to see two young and one mature left breast exposed and held out in a hand. I did Abigael first and she hissed when the tip of the blade cut into her breast. "Thank you, Master," she said weeping. Madeleine came to me and kissed me deeply then presented her firm young left breast for the marking. She wept as I gripped her breast and moaned as the blade cut her flesh. She smiled brightly when she saw the blood running. "Thank you, Master," she said.

Bahiyya came forward. I asked her if she was sure. "Yes, it would be right, Sayṭara; (she used the Arabic word for "to control or to dominate"). I am older than these but I think you started a child within me. I am glad."

She let me take her mature fleshy breast in hand and smiled as the blade cut my 'D' above her nipple. She looked down and tears fell on that breast. "Each time I feed my child I will remember how you took me with you strength in an oasis in the desert." She brought a hand to my face. "I am making a memory!"

I ordered the women to stop their weeping and get their arse back up on the camel. They screeched when I came at each one but they let me help them to the saddle taking a firm grip to an arse cheek. We reached the palace and I was directed into the throne room of the Sheikh. We waved his hand in my direction and I ordered the young women to strip. Slowly as if displaying their treasure they tried to seduce the Sheikh's favor. I then paraded each female before the Sheikh, turning them this way and that so he could see all of their flesh.

He asked if they were 'unspoiled' and I replied, "To the best of my understanding. Their spirit was broken but not their treasure."

He clapped his hands and guards led the three young women and Bahiyya away. They did not look back for their life was now elsewhere. The Sheikh paid me handsomely in gold for the women and I left to sell everything from my caravan, lock, stock and barrel. I was out of the trading business. Payment was in gold or jewelry. Since I planned to travel westward by sea I converted a large supply of gold into the finest cut diamonds; easy to carry, easy to travel, easy to sell in Europe.

Farmer's wife and daughter:

I went by ship to western Italy then made my way to Florence. I sold my diamonds for gold and transferred the value though the Exchange Bank to my accounts in Switzerland. I kept coins, silver, gold and small gems for my travel purse for payment at various inns I would stop at during my travels. I always kept a low profile and although I could dispatch a possible robber in seconds, I had no desire to call attention to myself.

I travel by coach, wagon, horse or donkey then mostly by foot. I shy away from cites and large towns and stop in villages or hamlets. I was in the foothills of Italy when I stopped at an inn. The serving maid could be had for my pleasure but I passed her off. I overheard a farmer asking the innkeeper if he knew of a man seeking work. I kept quiet until he passed my table and I reached for his hand and directed him to sit.

Having changed my clothes in Florence I told him I was a monk on pilgrimage willing to work for just food and lodgings to work off my sins. He was beside himself and said his horse and cart were just outside. He wanted me to join him on the seat but I desired to lie in the back of the cart. After some time we arrived at a farm, a farm in disrepair. I helped him put away the cart and shelter the horse. I offered to wash the horse of its travel and so went about that. The horse was pleased with my attention.

I found a cool corner of the barn and fell asleep. I awoke to a kick on my foot. "Here's your dinner. Eat it up and get a good night's sleep. You'll need all your strength for tomorrow's work," she growled at me. As she put the food down her mature large cleavage filled her blouse opening. She saw me looking there and shook them then laughed wickedly. She laughed her way out of the barn as she swayed her plump arse.

I felt sorry for the farmer as he must be dominated by the old hag. She wasn't all that old but the saying seemed to fit. I ate then curled up to sleep. The barn cats found their way to me and curled up beside me. I awoke again to a kicked foot. "Here's your food. Eat it up and earn your keep and get outside for today's work," she growled at me again.

I ate and did my business in the corner of the barn then went outside. The farmer met me and greeted me warmly. We set about the farm doing the heavy tasks that required two strong men. He asked about me and since I would never see him again I told him stories of my travels. He laughed as he thought I was making it all up, but he loved the bawdy stories of the fairies and the nuns. He loved best the stories when I had disciplined and used the mean and domineering wives for my pleasure. Just casually he said his wife's name was Melamine. Was there a connection in his mind?

We worked hard all morning and stopped when a beautiful young female appeared with a basket and an ewer, an open vessel with a handle and a spout for pouring. She had raven black hair, long down to her waist, and a handsome face dominated by blue eyes, the color of the sea after a storm. Her smile lit up her face. She laughed when I stood and bowed and said, "My Lady!"

123456...8