Drust on the Prowl Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you remember what I did and could you repeat it upon yourself or perhaps a willing novice or sister in secret?"

"Oh Yes Master! I could seek such pleasure upon myself and willingly share such knowledge upon another. Are you able to feel such pleasure Master? You are a male and I have my different femaleness between my thighs; could I give such pleasure to you? I would beg for you to teach me such things. I yearn to pleasure you so My Master!" she said and kissed me deeply.

"Princess, we must be careful that my strength does not enter your virgin purse nor my seed enter into your grotto. But if we are careful there is a way for you to pleasure me with your warm wet female purse.

"Oh Yes Master let me try. Teach me this special rite. I shall be careful."

I told her to stand then I lay upon the bed my head supported by my pillows. I told her to crawl over me and take my cock into her mouth. I instructed her how to cause my cock to grow and firm as I had softened while bring about her completion. I moaned when she took my softness into her mouth and sucked from the base to the sheltered tip.

I taught her how to carefully bring each egg into her mouth and warm my seed. As my cock firmed and thickened she could take less into her mouth. She kept the apex within her mouth as her fingers moved up and down the shaft. I told her to stop and explained that a female could coax a man's seed from his eggs if she stayed pleasuring his strength as she was.

She said if I so desired she would do so as she kissed and licked my crown getting more of my seed. She said my seed tasted richer than when she first came into my room. I told her a novice would have to train before she could take a man's seed within her belly as the seed came out quickly and in great quantity almost choking her. She would have to learn how to swallow the man's seed without letting any escape.

She said she wished to try. Instead I told her to come sit on me as perhaps she has done on a donkey or horse. I instructed her to push my cock against my belly then surround it with her two warm wet female lips. She did so and we both moaned from the initial pleasure. I gripped her naked arse then pulled her forward so her wet lips were on either side of my cockshaft. I moved her hips forwards and backwards making sure my cockhead rubbed her pleasure knot. After some time she understood and took over pleasuring me. "This is just like riding a donkey, Holy Master."

That female treasure between her thighs began to leak her hot juices on my cockshaft and drip onto my belly. I could feel her swollen pleasure knot bump across the underside ridge of my cockhead also pleasing me. The novice began to groan and move faster staying just on my cockhead. Suddenly she stopped, moaned and trembled then I felt her fragrant hot juices spray out across my belly. I could feel the entrance to her treasure pulsing on the sides of my cockshaft.

She let out a long breath as I began moving her wet juicy entrance along all of my cockshaft as I now sought my pleasure. I reached up and grasped her young firm sweaty breasts. She groaned when I squeezed and hissed when I pulled on her hard dark nips. I slid one hand down her belly into the brown curls and captured her knot. I rubbed it rapidly against her bone and she screamed and sprayed her fragrance all over my chest.

My thick shaft was directly under her pleasure knot and as she trembled she lost the strength of her thighs and sat hard on my cock. Her warm lips and leaking grotto grabbed and pulsed on my shaft causing me to my completion. My seed ejected out upon my chest as her hot juices bathed my cock. Pulse after hot white pulse of man-seed painted my chest as she trembled through another completion.

She screamed and dropped those warm full breasts onto my chest painting her globes with my hot seed. She was spent into her tiny death and I let her lay upon my chest. My hand drifted down her back and between her two firm arse cheeks. Like an explorer my fingers worked between her moist cheeks until they found the entrance to her dark tunnel. I caressed those circular lips and went to her purse for more honey.

She moaned feeling my fingers at those lips but hissed when my finger tip pushed at the center of her darkness. She bit my shoulder when the finger gained access and slipped inside. I pushed in deeper until my palm gripped her arse cheek. I pulled back then went inside her heat. I did it several times and the novice bit and kissed along my collar bone and neck.

"Oh Holy Master," she moaned then kissed my neck. She bit me hard when a second finger entered her darkness pushing her doorway open seeking the depths of her darkness. "Oh Master," she whispered and arose and kissed my lips hard and deep giving me her dainty tongue.

"We can play there some later time but for now you must take the holiness of my spirit seed. Lick me clean getting all of my seed that bathed my chest. Use your tongue and lips to get all of the blessing. Then you must dress and leave unless we be discovered by sisters who do not know of these secret rites,"

The novice started on my torso licking across my chest. She moved lower taking my covered cockhead into her mouth and licked all about the crown. She sucked hoping to get more of my blessed seed. Lastly she licked and sucked upon my eggs getting a mingle of her juices and my seed.

I told her to stand beside the bed and I dropped to my knees. I held her arse as my face went against her treasure and my tongue delved between her woman's lips. She trembled so I held her up as I drank her life-force along with her fragrant juices. "Oh Master, such pleasures!" she groaned.

I slid into my pants and my monk covering and tied into my boots. I said I would go to prayers and breakfast first and that she should dress and find her way later. I told her I had many tasks to perform and she should do what her Abbess superior had directed her. I walked into the feed hall very circumspect and took a seat between the Abbess and another sister.

I gave each the Kiss of Peace on the lips and it was the other sister that reacted to the taste of the novice on my lips. She looked at me knowing then let a wicked smile appear on her face. She dropped her napkin and reached under the table. I wear my long thick cock on my left thigh and her hand found its way onto it. She hissed as her hand discovered my length and thickness.

She moved up and down the shaft as she ate her bread dipped in the porridge pulsing on my thick cockhead. I leaned over and whispered that I would be in the far back shed at midday rest and she gripped my cock hard. I let her play in her fantasies as I thanked the Abbess for her generosity and opportunity for me to work off my sins by hard labor. I said I had a number of tasks throughout the property and would not appear until night vespers but I would get some scraps in the kitchen.

She told me I was a blessing and answer to prayer. I felt the other sister grip my cock that now was fully down my leg. The bells rang and the sisters made their way to their appointed tasks. I sat at the table as the novices cleared and I finished my breakfast. I took a jug of water and went about tasks all day that easily shown the work having been done.

Late in the afternoon I heard the bells indicating the rest period. I had picked my tasks so as to be close to the back sheds and when I approached I saw one door was slid open. I entered and closed the door. There was only defused light but enough to see a sister approach me and drop to her knees. She undid my belt then unbuttoned my pants and dropped them to my boots as my firm cock could not be pulled up and out.

She moaned as she took my cock and ballsack into her hands then her lips closed upon my crown. She breathed in my strong scent from a day's work and she trembled. Just my scent has been known to warm the purse of a female. It was musky in the shed but I could perceive the scent of this sister's female moistness.

She took more of my cock across her wet tongue until my crown tapped the back of her throat. She coughed then slid to my crown and repeated the pleasure all along my cockshaft. She pushed my cock against my shirt so I pulled it over my head. She licked and kissed the underside of my cock then sucked my covered knot. She spit in her hand and pulled my foreskin down my crown then took my knot sideways between her lips.

She sucked there letting her tongue lick my crest as my warm seed leaked out the top. She moaned as my seed marinated on her tongue. She carefully took each egg into her mouth and let her tongue give pleasure to my heavy sack. Only a single egg at a time would fit in her warm wet mouth so she took time to excite each one. She kissed up my shaft sucking the crown then sat back on her haunches and put her hands behind her back.

"Sister I can fill your purse with my seed and you take the risk or my cock will open your darkness and seek its pleasure there. Either way you need to fully uncover yourself or leave this shed."

"Yes Holy Master," she whispered and stood.

Slowly the garments of her habit were removed until only her undershift remained. Her hair was the colour of fall grain and it was long and full. She reached for the ties at her shoulders and let the clothe cascade down her body. It stopped at the swell of her breasts and she tugged it down.

Her breasts were full but had lost the firmness of youth. Her aureoles were dark compared to the lightness of her skin which had not seen the sun in some time. Her nipples hardened but pointed down but grew forward. She let the underclothe drop to her feet. The curls below her belly were darker than her hair and also covered the lips of her purse.

She moved a foot outside the shift and opened her thighs. Her scent filled the small shed and the defused light showed her moistness on her inner thighs. Her hands moved to her purse lips and held them open. She moaned as she felt her juices flow out from the cleft of her purse. Her fingers moved between those nether lips and she brought them to her mouth and cleaned them.

"If you give me your purse I shall pleasure it and drink your warm thick juices but feed upon your spirit; your life-force. After your completion you shall be too weak to prevent me from taking my pleasure in my body. What shall it be sister?"

She looked around and saw a pile of clothes or rags and settled on her back, raised her legs and opened them wide. I knelt on an old rug between her thighs and brought my mouth to her lower lips. She groaned as my tongue ran across her crimson cleft and she let down more juices. I took her pleasure knot between my lips and stayed on it until I felt her thighs tighten against me.

She held her teeth tight but screamed and shook as her juices sprayed against my face. I drank her life-force as her juices pulsed against my chin. I licked and sucked her into another body trembling completion.

"Oh, Holy Master! she moaned."

I stood then put her trembling ankles on my shoulder and moved my cockhead between her purse lips. I ran it up and down her cleft from the circle of her dark star to her swollen pleasure knot. I put my cockhead against the doorway to her inner purse and pushed. My crown entered her wet warmth and I realized that someone or something had previously breached her entrance. I pushed and all my crown entered her heat. She groaned and pushed her hips up towards me making more of my shaft enter and open her purse wider.

I pulled back to my crown and was sprayed by her hot juices. I thrust forward sinking deep within her. She screamed and shook as my large head tapped the depths of her treasure. I pulled back and quickly tapped her depth over and over. Her sleeve gripped all along my shaft and her thighs trembled against me.

Her nether lips were tight on my shaft and rode out and in along with my thrusts. I reached up onto her soft breasts and gripped them hard. I held her hardened nipples and pulled them away from her soft flesh. She screamed and gripped my cock. I kept one hand to abuse her nipples and brought my knuckles to her pleasure knot. I rubbed that flesh rapidly against her bone and she screamed loudly.

Her belly, groin and legs trembled against me as a powerful completion surged throughout her body as I thrust rapidly into her heat. She screamed and her legs dropped as she slumped into a spent quietness. I pulled her legs up and pushed her thighs against her soft breasts. I pulled my coated cock from her sleeve and placed my covered head against the round door to her darkness.

I pushed forward and held it there until I felt her circular lips begin to yield. My weight held my crown to her opening then her lips yielded. I breached into her darkness and her tight ring closed behind my crown. She moaned and warm juice dripped from her purse and coated my shaft. I pushed demanding her flesh open and admit my long thick shaft. Half my shaft was gripped by her darkness.

I rubbed her pleasure knot and her dark sleeve pulsed on my shaft. She groaned and her juices pulsed against my belly. I grabbed her nipples and pulled and when she screamed I pushed the rest of my shaft into her arse. She groaned and tried to escape my shaft but she let me go fully into her heat. My thick shaft and ball sack lay against her damp arse cheeks.

Her dripping purse juices anointed my shaft letting me stroke easily within her darkness. I went for my release as I rubbed her pleasure knot to get her over the edge and to the 'little death'. I rutted her arse as a cur does a bitch. She tried to scream but no sound came out as she shook on my cock. Her arse sleeve clamped down on my cock and I exploded.

Pulse after hot thick pulse filled the depths of her darkness. My shaft and large cockhead swelled with each release. To leave the possibility of a scandal I pulled out of her hot arse and filled her purse to her depth. Several salvos of man-seed painted the bottom of her woman's cave as she shook through her final completion.

Her legs dropped and her arms fell to her side and her tongue rolled out of her mouth. The sister had fainted deeply from the excess of her pleasure so with my cock still deep in her purse I fed of her life-force. Leaving her to find herself in the shed in the dark I pulled up my pants and buckled my belt. As a final ignobleness I took my knife and carved a small 'D' on her left breasts above her aureole. The blood would stop by the time she awoke.

I covered myself with my cowl and worked my way back to the convent. I passed through the kitchen filling a towel with dark bread, fruit and nuts and a tankard of apple cider. I told the sisters I would be in my alcove studying scriptures until nightfall and final bells. I went about giving each sister the Kiss of Peace on their lips using my powers to warm where their thighs came together. Each held the kiss longer than was usual as I took sips of their life-force.

I left blushing sisters standing in the kitchen some of which put a hand atop their purse as they felt unusual warmth and moistness. "Many blessings, Holy Master," and other whispered entreaties I received and requests for several additional blessing kisses. I had to put an end to all that or I would not have been able to leave the kitchen causing perhaps the convents first scandal. "Good night, Holy Master," was called after me as I left.

Although I had fed deeply from the sister in the shed and lightly from those in the kitchen I actually felt hungry and ate what I had taken from the kitchen. I heard the final bell and quiet descended upon the convent. When I left the kitchen I had taken a lit candle and several others and lit them about my room. I stripped and sat cross-legged on my bed and opened a small book in Arabic and read the bawdy stories within.

There came a tiny knock upon my door and after saying 'enter' I expected to see the novice. But a sister in her night habit entered with a necessity bowl and a small picture of water. She excused herself for interrupting my reading and took in a hiss when I moved the book aside and she saw the fullness of my strength. She did not move but looked upon my strength in fascination. I asked her if she had ever seen the strength of a man. She shook her head and whispered, "No Holy Master."

I wondered who the first to call me that was but it had spread amongst the sisters so that was now how they addressed me. From her face more revealed by a soft hair cap I could tell she was young. I asked her age and she replied, "Twenty one summers, Holy Master," as her wide open eyes looked upon my nakedness always returning to my firm strength.

To perhaps deflect her thoughts she asked what scripture I was reading. I showed her the Arabic lettering and told her it was a book of ancient writings. I said a sect of holy men alone in the desert had spent their life writing down the secrets received regarding men and women and the creation of human souls. She took a step closer to the bed and behind her tiny fingers asked if I would tell her of these secrets.

"Sister the only time a female is told of these secrets is when she agrees to partake in the ritual of souls released to new born babies. The female must be a virgin, one with her treasure still intact never having seen a man's strength nor laid with a man for her pleasure. A Holy Master would then join his strength into the center of a holy woman's body and spill his seed into the treasure within. If their joining produced pain and blood it would be seen as an acceptable sacrifice and the doorways to the souls would open for a short period of time and worthy babies throughout the world would be blessed with a soul."

Yes I am a real bastard only concerned with the pleasure received upon my cock and spilling my seed deep within the warmth of a female body. I had been doing so for over a hundred years and expect to do so for hundreds more. I had spun many tales to get the women, young but of age or mature, maiden, wife or spinster to open their thighs and allow my cock to complete my pleasure. Would this sister be seduced by this created tale?

"Holy Master, please take me for this sacrifice. I had never seen a man's strength until I walked into your cell and saw you meditating and reading your secret scripture. I am pure and have never sought a man for corporeal pleasure. My treasure is still intact and I willingly give it for this holy rite. Will you find me worthy?"

Do not even think I have any morals about taking this low hanging fruit! I told her to silently pray then slowly remove her clothing so I could inspect her for any imperfections. She closed her eyes and clasped her hands together and stood in my chamber silent for some time.

She opened her eyes then slowly, shyly, began to undo the ties that held her clothing. Removing her night cap let her flaming red hair cascade across her shoulders and down her back. Ties at her shoulders let her night shift slowly drop to her feet. It hung on her breasts until she gave it a little tug.

The shift dropped to her wide hips revealing her firm young breasts. Her globs sat firm and pointed on her chest. Aureoles slightly darker than her pale skin capped the tip of her breasts. Deep dark nipples protruded from her globes hard from the coolness of my chamber.

She moved her hips side to side and the shift took its final decent and covered her feet. The joining of her thighs was covered in curly crimson hair on her purse lips and below her belly. Her face and cleavage turned deep red.

"No man had seen my nakedness, Holy Master. Is it shameful to expose myself in such this way?"

I told it was not and to turn around so that I could see the other side. She turned and let me gaze upon her young firm arse cheeks and the red hair covering her back down to the twin dimples above her firm full cheeks. I told her to come forward so I could do a closer inspection for the worthiness of her body to willingly partake of this secret rite.

1...345678