Echo Ridge B&B Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Morning, sweetheart," whispered John.

"Morning my love," replied Denise as she smiled up at her husband.

"We have a lot to do today. We have to see if we can get hold of our other investors," said John smiling at his wife.

"I just said that to give us some time to think about what we will be getting into."

"I know, but I still think we should let my uncle Jim know what we are planning and see if he has any objections."

"You're right. We should do that. When do they leave?"

"Next week. They said they would stop by and say goodbye."

"Good, I want to give them both a kiss before they leave," said Denise smiling.

John rolled out of bed heading for the bathroom. Denise hurried after him. When they finished showering, they both dressed and went downstairs. John unlocked the doors, and Denise was behind the desk seeing what was happening today. No check-ins and just one checkout this morning. Tomorrow they would have three checkouts. Denise left John at the front desk as she had a duty to perform this morning. She went up to Stephen and Jenny's room. She was in the chair naked before the phone rang.

"Thank you, John. Could you send your lovely wife up... oh she is. You're absolutely right. Thank you, John," said Stephen hanging up the phone. "Denise, get off that horrible chair."

"Yes, Stephen," replied Denise turning to face the bed. "But you know... Tradition."

"I understand dear," said Stephen heading to the bathroom.

"Would like me to join you?" asked Denise.

"No this morning I have three meetings, but I'll be back by two"

"Okay."

"You can join me once he's finished in there," said Jenny getting out of bed as naked as Denise.

"I would like that very much," said Denise smiling at Jenny.

"Come, sit, we have some things to take about for this afternoon."

Denise went to the bed and sat next to Jenny.

"Will, John be free this afternoon?" asked Jenny.

"He will."

"Good, I want both men at the same time."

"Me too."

"Have you ever..."

"No. You?"

"Nope."

"Alright ladies the bathroom is all yours," said Stephen walking to his closet to get dressed.

The two naked women went to the bathroom, climbed in the shower, and washed each other. Jenny then brushed her teeth and her hair. They were back in bed, kissing and rolling around feeling each other up quickly.

Chapter 65

Hours later, there was a knock at the door. Denise quickly got up, suspecting who it was, and opened the door to find her husband there pushing a cart with three trays of food on them. He smiled at his wife as she stood there naked.

"What if it wasn't me?" asked John.

"Then someone would have gotten a good look at me, wouldn't they?" replied Denise as she stood aside for him to enter.

"They sure would," said John as he pushed the cart into the room.

He gasped when he saw Jenny, naked on the bed. She was smiling at him. He smiled back.

"Lunch is served ladies," said John.

"Good, I'm starving," said Jenny rolling out of bed.

John put the three trays on the table and pulled a chair out for Denise, then he pulled a chair out for Jenny. When he went to pull a chair out from himself, Jenny objected.

"Hey, we're naked. You want to eat with us, get naked," she ordered.

John looked at Denise. She just smiled at him waiting. Sighing John disrobed then sat down with the women.

"Better," said Jenny as she started to eat.

The three were now heads down eating. It didn't take them long to finish. John stacked the trays on the cart and put it out in the hall. He went to his clothes and was going to get dressed. Jenny beat him there and blocked his way. She smiled up at him, reaching out, and grabbing his semi-hard cock.

"You're staying here now, sexy," said Jenny smiling at him.

"But, but, I have to..."

"Sally is on the desk?" asked Denise.

"She is, but..."

"She can handle just sitting there. The two execs who were checking out today have already done so. No hurry for you to get back is there?"

"No, I guess not," said John looking at his lovely wife.

John jumped when Jenny took him in her mouth. Denise giggled as she watched her husband succumb to Jenny. Denise just stood there watching her husband enjoy another woman's mouth. Jenny was sucking him slow and easy. John was still enjoying her talents.

"Don't wear him out dear, we will want him to be able to do us later tonight," said Denise.

Jenny pulled her mouth off of John's cock with a loud pop.

"I want him to do things to me right now, though."

"I know dear, but we both want them both at the same time later, don't we?"

"Damn! You're right, dear," replied Jenny standing and looking into John's eyes. "You will be ready to fuck us both tonight, right?"

"I will," said John.

"As will I," said Stephen, startling both women, from the door.

Jenny was over and in his arms in three long steps. She was kissing him roughly. Stephen was kissing her back just as rough.

"I missed you," she said smiling up at him.

"Yes, it looked like it," replied Stephen chuckling.

Denise was then in his arms kissing him just as rough as Jenny. Stephen a little surprised, kissed her back, just as rough. John grabbed Jenny and kissed her as rough as Stephen was kissing his wife. Jenny was moaning as John kissed her. Both women stepped back at the same time shivering with excitement.

"We need to talk for a bit now," said Stephen.

"We do," replied John nodding.

"Huh?" both Denise and Jenny said at the same time.

"About the addition," said Stephen pulling a file folder from his briefcase.

"Ah, okay," said Denise taking a seat at the table.

Jenny followed suit sitting opposite Denise. The men filled in the other two places.

"First, Liam Johnson will be here on Monday. That's my architect," said Stephen.

"Okay, we'll be ready for him," replied John.

"Now, have you talked to your other investors?" asked Stephen.

"Yes, this morning I was able to get a hold of both of them. They don't want to be involved except to have their lawyer look over everything before Denise and I sign anything."

"That's fine. I am having my lawyer draw up a document that will outline who is who and what the percentages are that each party agreed to contribute. Also when and how the investment will be paid back..."

"I don't care about that," said Jenny.

"Jenny, you do or should," said Denise. "I won't stiff you, but you will be a 49% share holder in the addition. You will be responsible for that percentage in costs, you should also get the percentage of the profits it generates along with the return of your investment unless you want that to ride until a later time."

"Very good Denise," said Stephen.

"I knew that. What I'm saying is I want to put my profits right back into this place. The money I spend will be a small portion of what I have. Plus, you will be paying me a salary to work here," said Jenny smiling.

"Okay, then we will put it in an escrow account, along with the profits from our 51% to be used in further upgrades to the place," said John.

Stephen was writing as each of them talked.

"I see no problem with that," said Denise.

"We, Jenny and I... fine just Jenny, will need to go over the books once the addition is operational," said Stephen.

"You can look at them with me, dear," said Jenny smiling at her husband.

"Great," replied Stephen frowning just a little. "Anything else?"

"Probably, a bunch of stuff. We should have our lawyers get together to hash out all the legal shit," said Denise. "I'll get you their number later."

"Good. Do you have an engineer you would want to use?" asked Stephen.

"We do," replied John, Denise just nodded.

"Good."

"I can have him here on Monday so your Architect and he can hash things out," said John.

"Good. Good. Now, Jenny, do you really want this to happen?" asked Stephen.

Jenny looked at him, surprised by his asking this question again.

"I certainly do. Why do you ask?"

"Just making sure. I will probably ask you again right up until we start writing checks to get things done and then I may ask you during construction," replied Stephen.

Chapter 66

They talked for a couple of more hours about the construction. Stephen even asked for them to look into buying some of the surrounding property for further expansion or just to have a buffer space around the building.

"It's not going to be a resort. It's just a place to stay the night and leave," said Jenny.

"I know dear, but having a little extra space would be good, not only for privacy but for further expansion," replied Stephen.

"Okay, but let's not get ahead of ourselves just yet," said Denise.

"You're right Denise. You're right. I sometimes get ahead of myself about great deals," replied Stephen. "Yet when I'm with a potential client I tend to hold back until we have developed a trust."

"So, you trust us? That's good," Denise continued before Stephen could answer her, "I feel that I, we, can trust you too. As for Jenny, I trust her with all my heart."

"Thank you, Denise. I too, trust you with all my heart. I hold the same trust in John," replied Jenny smiling at Denise.

"I do trust you two. Otherwise, we wouldn't be discussing this at all," said Stephen.

"Whose hungry?" asked Denise.

Everyone looked at each other. They all nodded.

"Well, then let's get dressed and go eat," said Stephen.

"Hey, can we go to the restaurant you took me to?" asked Denise.

"Sure, but it will require getting dressed up," replied Stephen.

"I have no problem with that, do you Jenny?" asked Denise.

Reaching behind her she put her hand over John's mouth.

"I don't. What's your objection John?" asked Jenny.

"I guess I don't have one."

Jenny and Denise giggled. Stephen just looked at them as if they were a bit batty. John just smiled.

"Stephen, seeing as how your wife is here with us, why don't we go to that club of yours. You know the one you took me to?" said Denise straight-faced.

"Uh, I don't know..."

"What club?" asked Jenny.

"I really think we should. This time John can come along with us," said Denise.

"I really don't think..."

"Think what, dear?" asked Jenny. "If Denise went with you why wouldn't you want to take me?"

"Uh..."

"We're going. Jenny, I would tell you all about it but I think being surprised is a better way to do this. Don't you think so sweetheart?" Denise asked her husband.

"Yes. I think that would be a really good idea."

"Good. So, everyone get dressed. Jen, let's see what you have in your closet that will be appropriate," said Denise almost pulling her over to the closet.

John was sitting there looking at Stephen. He didn't look happy. John smiled at him, chuckling silently. Stephen smiled back.

"I guess I deserve this, don't I?" asked Stephen.

"You sure do, buddy," replied John. "You might as well get dressed. I'm heading that way as soon as Denise is finished here. Just to make sure you don't spill the beans."

Stephen hung his head. Then stood and went to the closet to change. Jenny was holding up an exquisite cocktail dress in purple. It would look so good on her. Denise was rummaging around in her suitcase until she found what she was looking for. A purple pair of panties and black thigh highs.

"Okay dear, let's go. Jenny is coming with us to dress so Stephen doesn't spill the beans while he is unsupervised," said Denise.

"Okay," replied John getting up with a big smile on his face. "Are we going to walk down the hall to our room naked?"

"Crap!" said Denise looking around for her clothes.

Jenny did the same thing. John had his clothes and was now dressing as he watched them dress. He was chuckling as he did.

"Oh, do be quiet," said Denise.

When they were all dressed, they left Stephen to his own devices. In the Baxter's room, Jenny and Denise stripped and went to the bathroom. John stripped and went to his closet getting his black suit out with a black shirt and a white tie. He laid them out on the bed and went to take a shower. Denise and Jenny were doing each other's makeup as they had showered earlier in Jenny's room.

After showering, John dressed. The women were done with their makeup and neither of them looked as if they had any on. John sat in a chair and watched them dress. He was surprised when they both pulled on panties yet he had seen them select some in Jenny's room. When the women finished, they turned to John and posed.

"Well, what do you think?" asked Denise.

"Beautiful, just beautiful. You, my dear wife, take my breath away every time I look at you. And Jenny, you... you are gorgeous." John sighed as he switched his gaze from one to the other.

"Great, let's go. I'm sure Stephen is chomping at the bit to see us."

"Oh, he is," said Jenny.

The three left Denise and John's room. Stephen was waiting in the hall. He gasped when he saw Denise and his wife. He stood frozen in place as they waited for him to come to them. Jenny shook her head and went to him. She touched his cheek and it was like he woke up or came out of a trance.

"Oh! Are you all ready to go?" Stephen asked.

"We are, dear," replied Jenny taking his arm.

They both walked toward Denise and John, who turned walking toward the stairs.

Chapter 67

"Look at her perfect ass," said Stephen softly yet loud enough for Denise to hear him.

"I am dear," replied Jenny.

Denise giggled as she swayed her hips. John just smiled, knowing he had a beautiful woman on his arm who just happened to be his wife. He was so proud of her his heart swelled with love and admiration. Denise pulled his arm against her breast and sighed. Kevin was waiting for them at the door with the rear passenger door open. John helped Denise into the limo and followed her quickly. Stephen helped Jenny in, following her in a bit slower. Kevin closed the door. When he was in his seat he lowered the privacy screen.

"Where too, sirs?" he asked.

"That restaurant you took Stephen and me last time he was in town," Denise ordered.

"Yes, ma'am," replied Kevin closing the privacy window.

"We don't have a reservation there," Stephen said.

"We do," replied Denise. "I made it this afternoon. I even asked for the same booth. And this time I'm wearing panties."

Stephen groaned. Jenny giggled, while John chuckled. The ride took about half an hour. When the back door opened they were all ready to be seen in public once again. First out was Jenny, then John who offered his arm to her. Then Denise hopped out, looking up at Kevin. Stephen was right behind her offering his arm to her. She took it tearing her eyes from Kevin's eyes. What she had seen stirred her insides. Nodding, she pulled Stephen's arm against her breast tight. Stephen sighed as he watched his wife do the same to John.

They were seated quickly. Both women sat side by side with the men beside them. They ordered drinks, whiskey of course. Denise started things off by pulling Stephen's lips to hers. Jenny sighed at watching her husband kiss Denise until John pulled her face around so he could kiss her. The two couples kissed ardently until the waiter set their drinks on the table in front of them without a word. Denise giggled as she pulled her lips from Stephens. Jenny smiled dreamily as she pulled her from John's lips. Each picked up their glass and touched theirs to each other.

"To friends and partners," said Denise.

They all nodded then took a sip of their drinks. They all marveled at the smooth liquor they swallowed.

"This is very good," said Denise. "Also, you know you are paying for this, Stephen?"

Stephen looked a little shocked as he sat there looking at Denise.

"Of course we are," said Jenny smiling at Denise.

"Wait..."

"I'm still your girl Friday until tomorrow morning at eight. You don't expect your girls to pay for dinner, do you?"

"But..."

"Just because you asked another employee of the lodge to accompany your wife doesn't get you out of it, dear Stephen."

Jenny was laughing at her husband. He was shaking his head looking down at his drink. He raised his hand and the waiter was there.

"Another round," he said sipping the one he had. Nodding the waiter left.

"Very kind of your sir," said Denise.

"Stephen, Denise. Stephen," he said smiling at her.

"Of course, Stephen," replied Denise as she took another sip of her drink. "This is mighty fine whiskey. Mighty fine."

John chuckled at her. Jenny just sipped her drink smiling widely. When the waiter placed their second drink down they each ordered their meal. Fifteen minutes later, they were all quietly eating.

"God, I was hungry," said Denise pushing her plate away.

"Me too," said Jenny.

"Desert?" asked Stephen.

"Not for me," said John.

"Me either," said Denise.

"No thank you, dear," said Jenny.

Stephen settled up with the waiter and they headed back out to the limo. Kevin stood with the door open. Denise held Jenny back, letting the two men climb in first. She then pulled Kevin's lips to hers. They kissed for a long time. Stephen was at the door about to say something when Jenny shooed him back into the limo. Denise pulled her lips from Kevin's looking up into his eyes.

"I can see you would like to go farther but there is something holding you back. Are you married?" asked Denise.

"Uh... It's just that I work for you and your husband," replied Kevin.

"I see. Well, take advantage of the next woman to kiss you then," said Denise. "When you two are finished take us to Stephen's club."

"Yes, ma'am."

"Denise, Kevin."

"Denise."

"That's better," said Denise climbing into the car.

Jenny pulled Kevin's lips to hers. He wrapped her in his arms. She sighed, reaching down between them and grabbing his cock. Kevin jumped a little. His hand came around to her front and squeezed her breast. Jenny gasped as she pulled her mouth from his. She stepped back Kevin releasing her quickly.

"Later, big guy," Jenny said climbing into the car.

Looking at her husband, he sat wide-eyed staring at her. Jenny giggled.

"You've seen me do things like this before, what's so different tonight?" she asked.

"Nothing. Nothing at all."

"Oh, by the way, I will be staying the weekend. Maybe even the rest of the week. After all your architect will need some help lining up other trades."

Stephen just gulped.

"No, I won't be fucking him. He's way too old for me," quipped Jenny.

The door closed. Then the limo started to move. Stephen looked around to the front. He started to reach for the button on the intercom. Denise grabbed his hand shaking her head.

"I already told him."

"Oh," said Stephen looking at her. "So you'll be ready..."

"We'll see, now be quiet about that."

"About what?" asked Jenny.

"You'll see," said Denise. "It's a surprise from your husband.

Chapter 68

Stephen gulped about what Denise had just said. He sat back and just looked at his wife as John played with her. Denise sat next to Stephen watching her husband. She smiled at him. He smiled back like a kid in a toy store as he fondled Jenny's breasts in front of her husband and his wife. He was having a good time and even though they were now headed to a place that Stephen had tried to take his wife, he wondered how Jenny would react.

Denise too was wondering how Jenny would react to where her husband had tried to take Denise. Not that Denise cared, she just thought it funny that Stephen wouldn't really want to show his wife this place. Maybe she wasn't into BDSM. Well, they would soon find out. Reaching up, Denise pulled Stephen's lips to hers. It took him a while but he soon responded and started to feel her up.

When the limo came to a halt, everyone straightened their clothing, while Kevin took his time getting to the door. When it opened, they were all presentable. Denise was last to leave the car. She looked up into Kevin's eyes.